剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
纸巾呢? -不用 直接用手
A napkin? -No, I'll just go commando.
好的
Ah. Okay.
出来真不错 -嗯
Nice to be outside. -Yeah.
外面确实不错
It is nice outside. Uh…
没想到我们有这么多警卫
Never knew we had so many guards.
对了 马克
So, Mark, um…
这件事只能直说
there's no way to sugarcoat this.
我有一些坏消息要告诉你
I have some very bad news to impart.
有坏消息要告诉我?
You have bad news for me?
是的 你会很不喜欢 我就很不喜欢
Yes, you're gonna hate it. I hate it.
阿德里安 我有坏消息要告诉你
Adrian, I have… I have bad news for you.
相信我 我要说的更糟糕
Oh, believe me. Mine's worse.
我觉得我要说的更糟糕
I think mine's worse.
不了解一下双方要说的消息 怎么能认定呢?
But how would we determine that without first knowing both bits of news?
没错 但怎么样会更糟呢? 先知道自己的坏消息还是…
Well, that's true, but what's worse? Getting the bad news first--
先 后 -我觉得后知道更糟糕
First. Second. -I think it's second.
呃… -或者先知道
Well-- It's-- -Or first.
这样吧?把创口贴撕掉吧 把坏消息告诉我
You know what? Just rip the Band-Aid off. Tell me my bad news.
政♥府♥在寻找人来太空部队替代你
The administration is looking to replace you at Space Force.
什么?
What?
我的一个同事
A colleague of mine,
在航♥空♥航♥天♥局寄生在我腮部的寄生虫
rather a parasite that attached itself to my gills at NASA,
发现了这件事
found out,
把可能的替代者名单发给了我
and he sent me the list of possible replacements.
不要 我不想看名单…
No, no, no, no. I don't want to see the list of po--
是你说撕掉创可贴
But you said to rip the Band-Aid off.
是的 但我没说在伤口上撒盐
Yes, I did, but I didn't say rub salt in the wound
然后用烟头烫!
and then put a lit cigarette in it.
我说了我的消息更糟糕
No, but I told you my news was worse. -Oh…
不 我的更糟糕 -我跟你说了
No, no, mine is worse. -I told you.
不可能 什么消息?
No, it can't… What is it?
火星任务取消了
The Mars mission is canceled.
不是吧! -是的
No! -Yes.
我很抱歉 -不是吧!
No! -I'm sorry.
我想要提醒你 是的 -说不是!
I tried to warn you-- Yes. -No! Say no!
我不说不是 因为确实取消了 -求你了!不要取消
I'm not saying no because it's yes. -Please! Say no.
我没办法 -操!
I can't. -Fuck!
操!我知道
Fuck, I know. I know.
操!
Fuck!
好吧
Okay.
把气撒出来
Get it out.
好点了吗? -嗯 没事
Better? -Yeah. Fine.
你呢? -没事
You? Fine. Fine.
你的松饼有事
Your muffin isn't.
是啊
Yeah.
他们之前说给我四个月整顿
They told me I had four months.
嗯 我讨厌这些谎话连篇的华府人 一天到晚抠得要死
Yeah, I hate those cheap, lying D.C. bean counters.
我知道 火星任务的事 我很遗憾
I know. Well, I'm sorry about the Mars mission.
我知道如果能救你一定会救
I know you would've saved it if you could've.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
神啊!
Oh Jesus.
还得把火星任务的事告诉那谁
You know who we have to tell about the Mars mission?
谁?
Who?
哎 好惨
Oh, boy.
是啊 好惨
Yeah, "Oh, boy."
正在连接火星舱
好的
All right. All right.
没办法的事 要我来吗?
It has to be done. Do you want me to do this?
没事 我来吧 这是我的工作
It's okay. I'll do it. It's my job.
好的
Okay.
太好了!你们打来了!
Oh, yay! A call!
各位 太好了!你们好!
Guys, this is great. Hi! Hi!
你好 兰卡斯特上尉 你还好吗?
Hello, Captain Lancaster. How are you? -Hello.
我挺好啊
I'm… Fine. I'm fine.
你们也知道 我想念地球
You know, I miss… I miss Earth,
想念家人
and, uh, my family,
食物
and food,
想念在重力下站起来
and, uh, standing up in gravity, and, you know…
我的心脏当然是缩了一点
Apparently, my heart has shrunken a little bit.
但我没事
But that's… I'm okay.
没人喜欢天天抱怨的人 让我闭嘴吧
You know, nobody likes a whiner, so tell me to shut up.
在我踏上火星的那一刻 一切都会值得
It'll all be worth it when I finally set foot on Mars.
人生巅峰
Thrill of a lifetime that I've…
我等了一辈子
that I've waited my whole existence for.
我的名字将载入史册
My name will be written in history.
是的 我就是想和你说这件事
Yes, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
嗯 不过等一下 抱歉 我有很多问题想问
Oh, but wait, wait. I… Sorry. I have so many questions. Um…
我儿子怎么样? 他出生之后我还没抱过他
How's my boy? I haven't held him since he was born.
他挺好
Doing well. Doing well.
开口说了几个字
He spoke his first words.
说了什么?
What were they?
“我爱爸爸”
"I…love daddy."
你♥他♥妈♥干什么啊?
What the fuck are you doing?
太好了
That's wonderful. That's wonderful.
稍等 -嗯
Yeah.
好的 哎 我的纽约喷气机队表现怎么样?
Okay. Hey, how are my New York Jets doing?
你得跟他说 -喷气机队…
You have to tell him. The Jets…
倒数第一
我开不了口 -你可以的
I… I can't do this. -Yes, you can.
内尔德将军有事要跟你说
General Naird has something to tell you.
不是吧 好吧 是的
Nah. All right. Yes.
来 -好的
Go ahead. -Okay. Yep.
你好 兰卡斯特上尉 我是内尔德将军
Hello, Captain Lancaster. This is General Naird.
有一件事 我要跟你说
And there's something that I need to tell you.
你的喷气机队打进超级碗了!
Your Jets are going to the Super Bowl!
他们很可能会赢 -天哪!
Oh my. -They're probably gonna win.
真是奇迹
A miracle. A miracle.
对
Yep.
神啊!
Jesus Christ.
股票交易
噢 我好紧张
Oh, I'm so nervous.
要是有意外呢?
What if it backfires?
准备发财吧 姑娘
Prepare to get rich, girl.
好的 准备好
Okay. Get ready.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好了
I did it.
阿里上尉 从月球返回之后
Captain Ali, you've been the subject
你成为了关注焦点
of so much attention since returning from the moon.
适应聚光灯下的生活难不难?
Is it hard adjusting to the spotlight?
聚光灯很有意思
Funny thing about a spotlight.
它照亮外部
It illuminates the exteriors
而人的光
when the real light of a person
…其实主要是从内在发出 -…其实主要是从酒店发出
…shines most from within. -…shines most from an inn.
酒店?
Um, an inn?
戴斯酒店的酒店?
Like a Days Inn?
内在 抱歉 我说错了 -内在 抱歉 我说错了
Within. Sorry. I made a mistake. -Within. Sorry. I made a mistake.
从内在发出 -噢 从内在发出
Within. -Ah. Within.
好的 -抱歉
Okay. -Sorry.
中美两国的宇航员 都乘坐同一个太空舱返回地球
The Chinese and American astronauts both returned home in the same capsule.
是的
Yes.
在月球上 有没有哪个时刻你心想
Was there ever a moment on the moon when you thought,
“我可能回不了家了”
"I might not be coming home."
肯定没有 没有 -肯定
Definitely not. -Definitely.
没有 肯定没有 -说:“肯定没有”
Not! -Not. -Definitely not. -Say, "Definitely not."
我说了 肯定没有
Def… I said, "Definitely not." Is what I said.
好的 我们要不要继续?
Okay, um, shall we move on?
好的 -好
Yep. -Okay.
有一件事我们都想知道
Something so many of us want to know…
你被称作美国英雄
You have been called an American hero.
“英雄”这个词对你来说意味着什么?
What does the word "hero" mean to you?
这是一个很好的问题
This is a great question.
这是一个很好…嗯 谢谢… -谢谢提出这个问题
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表