剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
噢 是嘛?
Oh, is he?
是吧
I guess. I mean,
如果你喜欢高大的天体物理学家
if you're into, uh, tall astrophysicists, you know.
有的女性更喜欢 没上过月球的矮个儿男性
I mean, some women prefer shorter men who haven't been on the moon.
我不喜欢林博士
You know, I'm not into Dr. Lim.
嗯 我们是朋友
Yeah, no, we're, um, you know, friends.
最多算是朋友
At best.
为什么都觉得女性必须有男人?
Why do guys always think a woman has to be, like, with a dude?
没有 我不是这意思
You see a guy, "Are you with him?" -No. That's not what I'm saying.
我只是在观察 因为我是科学…
I'm just making an observation because I'm a scientis…
我走了
I'm leaving.
…家
…t.
她给他发了朋友卡
She put him in the friend zone.
氢气七三开 最终条件
70/30 on H2. Final offer.
将军 令郎多大了?
General, how old is your son?
小进?
Jing?
刚满十岁
He just turned ten.
十岁
Ten.
我记得艾琳十岁的时候 就像一只小桃子
I remember when Erin was ten. She was such a little peach.
千金很可爱 将军 你很幸运
Your daughter is lovely, General. You're a lucky man.
嗯 她是一个好孩子
Yeah, she's a good kid.
只是最近情况不是太好
She just hasn't been her best recently.
大概是我的错
It's probably my fault.
这份工作
The job, you know.
总是搬家
Moving around so much.
别怪自己 将军
Don't blame yourself, General.
你的工作对国家很重要
Your work is important to your country.
希望像你说的这样
Well, I hope you're right.
你最清楚
You know as well as anybody
为国尽忠 同时还要当一个好爸爸是多么难
that it's hard to serve your country and be a good dad.
我儿子曾经对我说
My son once said to me,
“你在单位是将军
"Just because you are the general at work
不代表你在家里也是将军”
doesn't make you the general at home."
艾琳六年级的时候 也对我说过这样的话
Erin said the exact same thing to me when she was in sixth grade.
小家伙
The little shit.
将军 不如我们搁置争议
General, what do you say we put our differences aside
就对半分算了 五五开
and just split this damn thing down the middle? 50/50.
为了下一代 为小进 为艾琳
For the next generation. For Jing, for Erin.
他们站起来了 -我看见了
Oh! They're standing. -I can see that.
将军 有没有谁跟你说过
General, has anyone ever told you
你的眼睛很漂亮?
that you have beautiful eyes?
发生紧急情况!立刻将人员撤离!
Mayday! Mayday! Extract the asset.
好的
Okay. Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们谈成了 亲爱的 -是嘛?好的
We did it. We did it, honey. -Yeah? All right.
布拉德 你这王八蛋 -谢谢 长官
Brad, you magnificent bastard. -Thank you, sir.
高将军这人真不错!
Oh! General Gao's such a nice guy.
黄瓜 -不要
Cucumbers. -No, no, no.
神啊!
God!
噢 艾琳
Oh, Erin, Erin, Erin, Erin.
你什么话都可以跟我说
You know, you can always talk to me. Hmm.
什么都可以说 亲爱的 男孩 女孩 恐龙
About anything, honey. Boys, girls, dinosaurs.
好的 爸 你喝醉了
Okay. Dad. You're wasted.
没有 我…好吧
No. I'm… Yeah.
艾琳 你怎么知道要敲桌子?
Erin, how did you know to tap on the table?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
在华府的时候 我最好的朋友是华裔
Well, my best friend was Chinese. Back in D.C.
当时我还有朋友 -哇!朋友 我有朋友
You know, when I used to have friends. -Wow! Friends. I have some friends.
你妈是我的朋友
My… Your mom is my friend.
马洛里博士 布拉德 陈都是我的朋友
Dr. Mallory's my friend. Brad. Chan.
餐厅那个女的也是
The woman from the cafeteria.
这些只是你的同事 爸 -标签:有福
Those are just people you work with, Dad. -Hashtag blessed.
天哪!你喝醉了 -哎 好的 靠边停车 亲爱的
God, you are drunk. -Oh man. Okay. Pull over, honey.
靠边停 我要吐了
Pull over. Pull over. I'm gonna go… I'm gonna. I'm gonna ralph.
天哪!
Oh God.
你没事吧?
You okay?
吐不出 虚惊一场
Oh no. No. No. False alarm.
开吧 -好的
Go ahead. Whew. -Can I-- Okay.
我还以为…
Whew. I thought I was gonna… Whew.
我喝了茅台 好的 靠边停 亲爱的
I "Mou-tied" one on. Okay, pull over, hon.
天哪! -我要吐了 真的要吐了
Oh God. -Pull over. I gotta go. It's gonna happen.
没有 什么都没吐出来
Nope. Nothin'. Nothin'.
来了 -好的 行吗?
Here we go! -All right. You ready?
好的 小心
Okay, watch out. Okay, be careful. -Here we go, go, go, go, go.
走吧
Let's go.
好的 我躺这里 来
That's good. I'm gonna go in here. Let's do that.
好的 -我要躺沙发上
Okay. -I need a little couchy-wowchy.
好的 来吧 小心
All right. Let's go. Be careful.
我躺沙发上了
I'm on the couch.
好的 帮你脱鞋 好吗?
All right. Let's take your shoes off.
好的 谢谢 我的脚指头
Yeah? -Okay. Thank you. There are my toes.
嗯 脚指头 -嗯 今天晚上真高兴
Yeah. Those are your toes. -There they are. That was a good night.
赢大了 太空部队赢大发了 -嗯
Big win. Big win for Space Force. -Yeah.
赢的感觉就是好 -嗯
Feels good to have a win. -Yeah.
知道谁很好笑吗? -谁?
You know who's funny? -Who?
布拉德
Brad.
嗯 布拉德确实厉害
Yeah. Brad is definitely something.
哎
Hey.
哎 -哎 亲爱的
Hey. -Hey, hon.
今晚我真的为你感到自豪
I'm really… I was really proud of you tonight.
做得非常好
You did a great job.
我觉得有时候
And I think that sometimes…
我对你表扬不够
I don't give you enough credit.
对不起 神啊!
I'm sorry. Oh God.
你…
I don't want you to see… Ugh.
好的 我睡觉了
All right. I wanna go to sleep.
这些我睡醒全忘了
I am not gonna remember any of this.
没事
It's okay.
我记得
I will.
布拉德
Brad.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表