剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
不批准拍摄
Permission to film denied.
这是命令
That is an order.
已经被我毁了 这视频你用不了了
See, I've ruined it. You can't use that now.
欢迎来到 一年一度的“野马学生机器人展”!
Welcome to the annual Wild Horse Student Robotics Fair!
由太空部队和狂牛能量饮料赞助
Sponsored by Space Force and Mad Buff energy drink.
只有这种饮料能使你自信癫狂
The only drink that gives you mad confidence.
第一场比赛 杀死机器人
In the first match: Kill your robots?
没错 他们可以的
Yes, they can.
大家欢迎吉尔和陈!
Give it up for Jill and Chan! -Whoo!
以及他们的对手
And their opponents.
他喜欢思考而不喜欢微笑
He's a thinker, not a smiler.
大家欢迎赛勒博士
Give it up for Dr. Xyler.
还有道格
And Doug. And Doug.
开始!
Let's do it!
打他!好!
Go right at him! Yes!
往左 绕过他
Go left. Go around him. Go around him.
倒车!
Reverse! Reverse! Reverse!
好!再来一次!上!
Ooh. Yes! One more, one more! Go, go, go.
不是吧!
Oh no! No! No!
好! -妈的 道格!
Yes! -Goddamnit, Doug!
好!
Yes!
胜出的是吉尔和陈博士!
And the winner is Jill and Dr. Chan!
抱歉 你好烂 赛勒!
Whoo! Sorry you suck, Xyler!
闭嘴 陈
Shut up, Chan.
道格 你明年得找一个好一点的导师
Doug, get a better mentor next year.
艾琳
Erin.
天哪!你在干什么?
Oh my God. What are you doing?
给你一点建议 不过别说是我说的
Just wanna give you some advice, but you didn't hear it from me.
我知道你♥爸♥是好意
I know your father means well,
但是我觉得你得说心里话
but I think you have to speak from the heart
要相信他们会看到
and trust that they will see
你是一位多么出色的姑娘
what an exceptional young woman you are, Erin.
还有最重要的是你一定要放松
And above all, you have to relax.
好的 至少在这一点上 你们两个的意见是一致的
Yes. At least you guys can both agree on that.
这并不是至关重要的事
Because, you see, everything does not hang on this.
其实根本不是太重要
Very little actually does.
如果在上大学之前你想休学一年旅行
And if you wanna take a year off to travel before college,
那就去旅行
do it.
我知道有人是这样做的 -对啊
I do know people who did that. -Yes, you do.
我空档的那一年 就去看了各地的古典世界奇观
Me. In my gap year, I saw the wonders of the classical world.
希腊 罗马 埃及 -真不错
Greece, Rome, Egypt. -Cool.
那次旅行也是我的性觉醒之旅
And that trip was also my sexual awakening.
从阿尔及尔到哥尼斯堡
I mean, I barely paid for
我几乎没在吃饭和酒店上花过钱
a meal or a hotel room from Algiers to Königsberg.
真厉害 谢谢
That's really something. Thank you.
对 非常棒 -嗯 没错 好的
Yeah. It was incredible. -Yeah, I'm su-- Yes. Okay.
等等 我卡住了
Wait. I'm… I'm stuck.
艾琳!我的毛衣!
Erin. My sweater.
我要用自动售卖♥♥机买♥♥点东西
Think I'll get something from the vending machine.
马克 是你吗?
Mark, is that you?
要不买♥♥切达奶酪吧
Maybe the Harvest Cheddar.
马克 能帮我出去吗?
Mark, can you help me out of here?
马克
Mark.
马克 别这样
Oh… -Mark, don't do this.
哎呀!似乎不错 -马克
Oh, boy, oh, boy, those look good. -Mark.
马克 -好吃
Mark. -Yummy.
马克
Mark.
Siri 给陈博士打电♥话♥
Siri, call Dr. Chan.
欢迎来到决赛!
Welcome to the finals!
我们今晚的选手 是地球上我最喜欢的两个人
Our competitors tonight, two of my favorite people on planet Earth.
她来自白雪皑皑的檀香山
From snowy Honolulu,
大家欢迎安吉拉·阿里上尉!
give it up for Captain Angela Ali!
另一位来自俄亥俄州东北部 充满异域风情的天堂
And from the exotic paradise that is northeastern Ohio,
大家欢迎陈博士!
give it up for Dr. Chan!
再介绍一下 本活动由狂牛赞助
Again, this is all brought to you by Mad Buff.
每喝一口都充满激♥情♥
A stampede of "hell yeah" in every sip.
以及他们的学员吉尔和罗雯
Oh, and their mentees are Jill-someone and Rowan.
听我号♥令
At my signal…
开始!
Let's get it on!
直接上 我们要一举获胜!
Go right at it. We're gonna crush this!
你行的 上!
You got this. Go!
把她脸上的得意笑脸给我打掉
Wipe that smug smile off her face.
她知道 没有我她上不了月球
She knows she couldn't have gone to the moon without me.
你干嘛? 现在这个场合说这个不合适 陈
What are you doing? Not the time or place, Chan.
把你的烂盒子开过来
Then bring your pathetic box this way.
你居然现在这样 不过如果你要来 那就来啊
I can't believe you're doing this now. But fine. If you wanna go, we can go.
你这么擅长伤人心 那你来伤机器人啊
If you're so good at breaking hearts, try breaking this. Huh?
伤人心?什么啊? 你知道是什么情况
Breaking hearts? What? You knew what was up.
我一开始就和你讲明的
I was honest with you from the beginning.
你不知道自己要什么 好吗? 你是先追我的
You don't even know what you want, okay? You were the one who pursued me first.
那又怎么样?后来你又追我追个不停
So? Then you wouldn't stop pursuing me.
太荒唐了 陈 和你做♥爱♥最爽了
This is ridiculous, Chan. You were the best sex I ever had.
真的? -陈博士 是陷阱!
Really? -Dr. Chan, it's a trap!
布拉德!犯规!
Brad! Brad! That's a foul!
这是公然犯规 处罚啊!
That's a flagrant foul. Do something.
十 九 八 七
Uh, ten, nine, eight, seven…
不行!还没结束 -五 四 三
No! It's not over. -…six, five, four, three…
我不要结束!不要! -二 一 结束!
I don't want this one to be over! No! -…two, one, it is over!
不要啊!
No!
安吉拉永远不会再要他!
Angela is never taking him back!
我们赢了!
We did it!
胜者已经产生!
And we have a winner!
大奖得主是方块队
The grand prize goes to Team Cube.
颁奖者是
And here to present the trophy,
Instagram最火的牛 狂牛!
Instagram's biggest "BILF," Mad Buffy!
♪ 机器人对机器人的暴♥力♥
♪ 他们喜欢斗 但为何不能爱?
没事 -不 我行的 发到屏幕上
It's… Okay. -No, I can do it. Just send to screen.
保拉 噢 行了 你好
Hold on. Oh, there we go. Hello.
你好 艾琳 我是亚费教授
Hello, Erin. I'm Professor Yaffe.
你好
Hello there.
祝你好运 艾琳
Just wanted to say good luck, Erin.
天哪!没想到面试已经开始了
My goodness. I didn't realize the interview was already starting.
真抱歉 我是马洛里博士
I'm so sorry. I'm Dr. Mallory.
艾琳最近在太空部队 与这里的科学团队一起实习
Erin has been interning with the science team here at Space Force.
她是一位非常聪明的姑娘 特别聪明
She is a very intelligent young woman. Exceptionally clever.
我们不妨碍你们谈话了 谢谢
We'll let you do your interview.
抱歉 祝你好运 艾琳
Sorry, I just wanted to say good luck, Erin. Good luck.
这些都是你的家长吗?
Are these all your parents?
噢 不是 我没有三个爸爸
Oh, no. I don't have three dads.
有也没关系
Well, it's okay if you do.
科罗拉多学院是一所非常包容的机构
Colorado College is a very inclusive institution.
很好啊 -噢 太好了
Very well. -Oh, that's nice.
不过我只有一个爸爸
Okay. -Well, I only have one dad.
这位是我爸爸 -你好
This one… This one is my dad. -Hello.
内尔德将军是我们太空部队的指挥官
General Naird. He's the commander here at Space Force.
这两位是我的朋友
That doesn't-- -And these two, they're just my friends.
我和他们家就像亲戚一样
I'm almost like a relative.
不是血缘上 而是精神上 很亲近
Not by blood, but soul. We're close.
别添乱了
You're just confusing her.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的
Yes.
抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry. -Sorry.
很高兴和你见面 艾琳
It's wonderful to meet you, Erin.
我希望多了解一些你的情况
I'd like to get to know you a little bit better.
你会怎么介绍你自己呢?
What is something everyone should know about you?
今天太不可思议了
What an unbelievable day.
看看这些参赛者 但是胜者只有一个
Look at these participants, but there can only be one winner.
大家为罗雯·马丁 和安吉拉·阿里鼓掌!
Give it up for Rowan Martin and Captain Angela Ali!
噢 我的!
Thank you. Ooh! Mine!
谢谢!
Thank you!
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表