剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
你好 Siri 和爸爸视频通话
Hey, Siri, FaceTime Daddy.
我的木杆开球被你搅和了 干嘛?
Ah! You ruined my drive. What?
抱歉 我只是想说生日快乐
Sorry about that. I just wanted to say happy birthday, Dad.
哎!盖理一杆就上了果岭
Hey, hey! Gary made it on the green in one.
他的右眼在法律上认定失明
And he's legally blind in his left eye.
好样的 盖理
Way to go, Gary.
好的 你收到我的礼物了吗?
Okay. Uh, did you get my gift?
没有 但小赛尔 送了我一件高档高尔夫球衫
No, but Sal Jr. got me this primo golf shirt.
我姐送了你一件高尔夫球衫?
My sister got you a golf shirt?
是的 她有心了
Yeah. Bless her heart.
她从不会忘记 她老爸喜欢左撇子米克尔森
She never forgets her old man's love for Lefty Mickelson.
嗯 其实是我的主意 我跟她说你喜欢左撇子米克尔森
Yeah, that was actually my idea. I told her that you like Lefty Mickelson.
是我告诉她的
That was… I told her that.
托尼 我快被你无聊死了 今天是我生日
Tony, you're boring me. On my birthday.
好的 抱歉
Okay, sorry about that.
就在这一天你奶奶把我生了出来 当时我的头就有这么大!
The day your grandmother pushed me out. With my head this big then!
抱歉 我只是想说我爱…
Sorry about that, Pop. I just want to say that I love y--
你姐似乎很不错啊
Your sister sounds great.
而且我爸也不爱我 咱俩又多了一个共同点
And my dad doesn't love me either. Another thing you and I have in common.
我的领带还好吧?
Is my tie okay?
嗯 挺好的 没问题 -还好吧?好的
Yeah, it's good. Am I good? -All good. Ready to go.
噢 内尔德 我其实原本打算晚一点打给你
Oh, Naird. I was actually gonna call you later.
噢 英雄所见略同 -你有什么事 内尔德?
Oh, well, great minds. -What do you want, Naird?
长官 四个月前 太空部队的人员
Well, sir, four months ago, the men and women of Space Force
因为预算削减而冻结了调薪
had their pay frozen due to budgetary cuts.
别要求涨薪
Don't ask for a raise.
哎 内尔德
Man, Naird.
你胆很大啊!
You got some big balls on you, don't you?
听我说完 长官
Hear me out, sir.
我想即便是小幅上涨
I think that even a small increase
也会有效避免这支优秀的队伍
would go a long way to keep this very desirable team
去寻找其他工作机会
from going off and pursuing other job opportunities.
你也说了 已经四个月了
Well, as you noted, it has been four months,
今天晚一点军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥全员会议时
so feel free to bring it up with the full Armed Services Committee
你尽管提好了
when we talk with you later today.
我们有很多事要谈
We got a lot to talk about.
是今天?有没有什么是要我…
That's today? We, uh… Is there anything that I should be, um--
好的 他挂了
All right, he's gone.
他怎么知道你蛋蛋的大小 长官?
How does he know the size of your testes?
你怎么知道我蛋蛋的大小?
How do you knowthe size of my testes?
我只有一个蛋 所以对这个问题比较感兴趣
Oh, well, just as a one-baller, that subject matter holds my interest.
就是这样 -有道理
That's all. -Fair enough.
“起源”号♥ 35X-20
Genesis 35X-20.
信♥号♥♥正在接收 在线
Feed's incoming, online.
好 下一个
Good. Next.
“匆促”号♥ 2112
Uh, Rush 2112.
“起源”“匆促”
"Genesis," "Rush."
你们的卫星 都是以70年代的摇滚乐队命名吗?
Are all your satellites just named after '70s rock bands?
我从没这样联想过
I never made that connection.
我也没有
Me neither.
嗯
Yeah. Huh!
你没事吧 陈博士?
Are you okay, Dr. Chan?
我?嗯
Me? Yeah.
你有没有接到 太空探索技术公♥司♥的电♥话♥?
Did you get a call from SpaceX?
太空探索技术公♥司♥?
SpaceX?
没有
No.
这么说给你打了?
So they called you?
我说了没有
I just said no.
嗯 但我能看出你在说谎
Yeah, but I can see you're lying.
怎么看出来的?
How?
因为我说了“太空探索技术公♥司♥”之后 你没眨过眼 也没喘过气
Because you haven't blinked or breathed since I said "SpaceX."
嗯 他们给我打了 说要我
Yeah, they called, and they offered me a job.
我真的很抱歉 马洛里博士
I'm really sorry, Dr. Mallory.
别道歉 接受啊
Don't be sorry. Take it.
待遇是这里的五倍 官僚主义只有这里的一半
It's five times the pay and half the bureaucratic bullshit.
但我们是一个团队 你是乔丹 我是皮蓬 对吧?
But we're, like, a team. You're Jordan and I'm Pippen, right?
记住 乔丹离开大联盟一年
Remember, Pippen had his best season
这一个赛季皮蓬表现最好
when Jordan went out of the league for a year.
陈博士 你得出去闯出自己的事业
Dr. Chan, you have to go out there and make your own legacy.
马洛里博士?
Uh, Dr. Mallory?
“蓝牡蛎崇拜” 181-X卫星的摄像头 和助推器都没有反应
On satellite Blue Oyster Cult 181-X, camera's not responding, nor its booster.
陈博士 诊断一下
Dr. Chan, run a diagnostic on that.
到内尔德将军的办公室见我 带一些阿司匹林来
Meet me in General Naird's office and bring aspirin.
操♥他♥妈♥太空探索技术公♥司♥
Fucking SpaceX.
用特斯拉充电器自己他妈玩去吧
Go fuck yourselves with a Tesla charger,
一群没用的娘们儿
you useless twats.
希望你的车自动从桥上开下去
I hope your car drives itself off a bridge,
然后电死你丫的 这群他妈混♥蛋♥
and you get electrocuted, you bitch boring punks.
哎 宝贝 -爸
Hey, bug. -Hey.
希望你不是在网上瞎炒股
I hope you're not doing that online stock trade gambling crap.
没有 你让我别炒的 忘了吗?
No, you told me not to, remember?
嗯 那就好
Well, good. Good, good, good.
你知道吗 亲爱的?幸运不是成就
'Cause you know what, hon? Being lucky is not an accomplishment.
我希望你有这样的人生经历
I want you to have life experiences
以后你回头看 会自豪地说:“这是我做的”
that you look back on with pride and say, "I did that."
对 所以我觉得我应该去葡萄牙
Yes. Actually, that's why I think I should go to Portugal.
马洛里博士很喜欢那里
Dr. Mallory loved it there.
这听起来会有点排外 但是葡萄牙很糟糕
This is gonna sound a little xenophobic, but Portugal… is awful.
那地方烂得很
Rotten, rotten place.
好的 我提醒你一下 你之前说我可以休学一年
Uh, okay, let me remind you that you said it was okay for me to take a gap year.
记得吗?你说同意我去旅行
Remember? You said you were "cool" with me traveling?
对 可以
Yes, it's fine.
我的意思是
I'm just saying
离这里基地30多公里的地方
that there are excellent hiking trails
就有非常好的徒步线路
twenty miles from this base.
这算哪门子出国?
How is that abroad?
噢 阿里上尉 解决这个争论
Oh, Captain Ali. Settle this argument.
葡萄牙 是与否?我觉得很烂
Portugal, yea or nay? I say it sucks.
什么?
What? Um…
否
No. Eu amo Portugal.
里斯本确实是全世界最棒的城市之一 你要去吗?
I mean, Lisboa is one of the great cities of the world. Are you going?
这里没有葡萄牙人 你要炫技给谁看啊?
No one here is Portuguese. Who you trying to impress?
嗯 长官 我得和你谈谈
Yeah. Um, sir, I need to speak with you.
不是吧!天啊!
Oh no, please! Oh God! Oh!
天啊!喷淋器突然打开了! 不是我弄的!
Oh my God! The sprinklers just went off! I didn't do it!
所以要留着外卖♥♥纸巾 天啊
Oh! This is exactly why you save take-out napkins. Oh my--
布拉德 拿一个桶 拿一个拖把
Brad, just get a bucket and a mop.
嗯 好的 好主意
Yeah. All right. Okay. Good idea.
迄今为止关于神存在的最佳证明
Best evidence thus far for the existence of God.
自动贩卖♥♥机在吐免费的巧克力豆
The vending machines disgorging free M&Ms.
太好了 谢谢提醒 -有花生的
Ooh. Sweet. Thanks for the tip. -Peanut.
怎么回事啊?
What the hell is going on?
不是 我跟你说我要给爸 买♥♥左撇子米克尔森高尔夫球衫
No, no, no, I told you I was getting Dad
当生日礼物
a Lefty Mickelson golf shirt for his birthday.
你直接偷走了我的点子
You straight-up stole my idea.
哇 这是很严重的指控啊 托尼
Oh, wow. That's a serious accusation, Tony.
作为律师 我提醒你这可能引起诉讼
And as an attorney, I warn you it's potentially actionable.
不好意思 你要为一件球衫起诉家里人?
I'm sorry. You would sue family over a shirt?
你再惹我试试看 再见!
Fuck around and find out. Bye!
我会和爸一起去迪士尼
I'll be at Disney World with Daddy.
你说什么?是我一直想去迪士尼
What? I'm the one that always wanted to go to Disney World.
我想去巨雷山惊险之旅 但他不带我!
I want to do Great Thunder Mountain and he wouldn't take me.
我知道 再见
I know that. Bye.
这是什么?
What? What is that?
你看见了吗? -没有
Do you see that? No
我路过 看见这个吃了一惊
I was passing by, and I was like, "What is this?"
于是我捡了起来 这是大♥麻♥ 有人在这里吸大♥麻♥
So I picked it up, and it's weed. Someone has been smoking weed down here.
不是我
Oh, wasn't me. -Huh.
哎 我听到你打电♥话♥了
Hey, I… I kinda heard some of your phone call.
是关于你♥爸♥吗?
Was it about your dad?
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表