剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
你应该找医生谈谈
You should talk to somebody about that.
嗯 没错
Yeah, probably.
但那些谎话呢?
But what about all the, like, lies?
比如给我们的政♥府♥胡扯宣传?
Like selling our governments' bullshit propaganda?
宣传?
Propaganda?
你好 林博士 你还好吗?
Hey, Dr. Lim. What's up?
我们当时和你一起在月球上 兄弟 还记得我们吗?
We were on the moon with you, bro. Remember us?
不记得
No.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你应该好好享受庆祝的过程
You should enjoy the celebration.
这是非常特别的时刻
It's quite the special occasion.
好的 什么都比不上免费酒吧
Will do. Can't beat an open bar.
好啊?
'Sup?
你先请
After you.
看起来真不错!
This looks wonderful.
没想到在野马镇会吃到正宗中国菜
We certainly weren't expecting authentic Chinese food in Wild Horse.
看来我们并不都是牛仔 对吧?
Well, I guess we're not all cowboys, huh?
你们先请
After you.
噢 不是吧
Oh, come on.
豆腐很嫩
It's very delicate tofu.
用叉子
Just use your… Just use a fork.
那就太不尊重他们了
I might as well just burn a cross on his lawn.
我来 -不用 我行的
I'll pick up the bottom. -No, I got it. I got it. I got it.
我来吧
I'll help you out. Just get down…
我夹到了
I got it.
噢 妈…
Oh, f…
不要
Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't.
很美味
Delicious.
怎么样?
How did that go?
人很不错 -太好了
Super nice guy. -Great.
高级天体物理学家
High-level astrophysicist.
而且还是铁人三项奥♥运♥选手
He's an Olympic triathlete.
还加了我微信 这样我去北♥京♥就能找他了
Even gave me his WeChat contact so he can hang out with me in Beijing.
你知道他在干嘛 对吧? -什么?
You know what he's doing, right? -What?
他在和你套近乎 让你放下戒备 然后就…
He's gassing you up so you'll let your guard down, then, "Ffft!"
他会偷走你的女孩 很老套的手段
He's gonna steal your girl. It's a classic move.
这么说你真觉得他喜欢安吉拉?
So you really think he's into Angela?
网上有1000个她的表情包
There's, like, a thousand memes of her.
她是“鼓手月球姑娘” 兄弟
She's "Drummer Moon Girl," dude.
谢谢 格雷戈里将军
Thank you, General Gregory.
多么优美的音乐
That's what I call music.
我建议大家举杯 敬我们尊敬的客人
I would like to propose a toast to our esteemed guests.
希望我们的友谊和长城一样伟大
May our friendship be as great as your wall.
地球邻居
Neighbors on Earth.
噢 好的
Oh. All right.
也敬我们两国的科学家和宇航员
And to the scientists and astronauts of both of our countries
他们携手共同探索宇宙
as they explore space and see what's out there together.
我想对今晚一位尊贵的客人表示欢迎
And I would like to welcome our guest of honor this evening.
他是一位真正的先驱
A true pioneer.
12名英雄的美国人率先登上月球
One of the original 12 heroic Americans
他就是其中一员
who walked on the moon,
衷心欢迎盖斯·凯利
a warm welcome to Gus Kelly.
举杯
Cheers.
在月球上的表演非常好
Very good performance on the moon.
非常可信
Very believable.
他是真正的宇航员 你这白♥痴♥
He's a real astronaut, you imbecile.
阿德里安
Adrian…
我提议
I have a toast.
敬这位本地明星 他太有表演天赋了
To a local celebrity and his acting talent.
邵君
Shao Jun.
我没在电影里见过他吗?
Haven't I seen him in the movies?
《独♥立♥日》里面有吗?
Maybe Independence Day?
噢 迈克尔·乔丹的《空中大灌篮》
Oh, the Space Jam with Michael Jordan.
我用双脚登上月球
I put my boots on the moon,
如果你不闭嘴 我就用脚踹你屁♥股♥!
and I'll put my boot up your ass if you don't shut up.
说得好 指挥官
Well put, Commander.
不如让他的替身来好了
Maybe you should bring your stunt double for that.
好
Yeah.
妈的 好了 等一下 阿德里安
Shit. All righty. Hold on. Adrian. Adrian.
别这样!
Stop it!
是他挑起的
He started it.
该走了
Time to go.
好的 好
All right. Okay. -Come on.
不要走 马上要上甜品了
You don't have to leave. We have dessert coming. No?
红豆饼
Yep. Red bean cake.
高将军
General Gao. Uh…
内尔德将军 这真是…
General Naird. That was--
橄榄球术语叫什么来着?掉球
What is the football term? A fumble.
非常抱歉 将军
My sincere apologies, General.
你也知道这些科学家多顽固
You know how headstrong these scientists can be.
我知道 张博士总是给我惹麻烦
I do. Dr. Zhang is a constant nag in my ear.
我们这位不也一样嘛
And mine is a pain in the ass.
受不了
Can't live with them
…但又不能枪毙! -不能枪毙!
but you can't shoot them. -Can't shoot them.
我还有时间喝一杯
I still have time for a drink.
如果你愿意
If you want,
我们可以一起喝茅台
maybe we can share a bottle of Moutai.
我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
他绝对扛不住茅台
No way he can handle the Moutai. -Mm.
喝上三杯 我们想怎么样都行
After three drinks, we get whatever we want.
中国人很喜欢在酒桌上谈生意
Chinese people love to do business over drinks,
但决不能喝醉 以免对己方不利
but you gotta handle your alcohol so you don't get the short end of the deal.
我没问题的
I'll be fine.
不 茅台可没那么容易对付
No, Moutai's a totally different beast.
有一次我喝了半瓶
One time, I drank half a bottle…
结果我打扮成林肯的样子 去参加15岁女孩的生日派对
I ended up in a quinceañera dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
将军 安全起见 你应该用鱼肝油涂舌头
General, to be safe, you should coat your tongue with cod liver oil.
是《我爱露西》里的招吗?
Isn't that from I Love Lucy?
对 我就是那里面看的 英雄所见略同
That's where I saw it. Huh, great minds.
不 喝一瓶电解质水就行
No. You just chug a bottle of Pedialyte.
你怎么知道?
How would you know about that?
用米可以救手♥机♥
Know how you fix your phone in rice?
吃米饭 你的胃就能像手♥机♥一样抵挡住酒精
Eat rice. Your stomach becomes the phone.
也许在酸奶里放一茶匙酵母 可以分解酶
Maybe a teaspoon of yeast in some yogurt. That'll break down the enzymes.
我现在叫救护车算了 解决问题
I should probably call an ambulance now, get it out of the way.
这些我都不需要 我知道怎么不喝醉 都给我出去
I don't need any of that. I know how to hold my liquor. Everybody out.
布拉德 艾琳 -嗯
Brad, Erin? -Yeah.
布拉德 我们认识很久了
Brad, we have known each other a long time.
你知道我什么时候喝到位
You know when I've hit my limit. -Yes.
到时候 你告诉艾琳
When that time comes, give Erin the signal.
是 将军
Yes, General.
好的 我们帮你撑住 爸
Okay. We've got you, Dad.
电解质的事 我们回头再说
We're gonna talk about the Pedialyte later.
很柔和
Mmm. Very smooth.
你喜欢喝 我很高兴
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
再来一杯? -好啊
Another? -Why not?
我们来就是想要谈成 将军 那我就简单一点
We came here to make a deal, General, so I will make it simple from my end.
静海六♥四♥开 但是氢气归我们
60/40 split on the Sea of Tranquility, but we keep the H2.
七三开 氢气对半分
70/30 for us, and we split the H2 50/50.
六♥四♥开 氢气给你们两成
60/40, you can have 20% of H2.
不行 这样可不行
No, no, no, no, no, no. That's not gonna work.
不能让我们吃亏 将军
We are not going to take the short end of this deal, General.
不知道你是否清楚
I'm not sure if you're aware of it or not,
美国的国民生产总值是全球最高
but the United States has the highest GDP in the world.
过不了多久就不是了
Not for long.
你好
Hello.
哎 -你好
Hey. -Hi.
林博士怎么样?
So, uh, Dr. Lim, huh?
嗯 他人很好
Yeah. He's, uh, nice.
也很帅
Good-looking guy too.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表