剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
这比上月球还棒
This is better than going to the moon.
能让我拿一下奖杯吗?
Uh, can I hold the trophy?
对不起 好的
I'm sorry. Yes.
你和陈博士怎么了?
What's up with you and Dr. Chan?
我和陈博士什么事都没有 好八卦
Absolutely nothing is up with me and Dr. Chan, nosy.
我和前任都保持朋友关系
I'm friends with all my exes.
怎么这么久?
What is taking so long?
也许是好事 聊开了收不住
Well, maybe it's a good thing. Chatting away, lost in conversation.
她不太爱聊天
She's not the chatty type.
昨天吃晚饭的时候 她倒是挺会讲故事的
Well, she was quite the storyteller last night at dinner.
真的?
Really?
是啊 不过孩子可能对父母之外的成年人
Yeah, but of course I think it's easier for them
更容易说出心里话
to open up to an adult who's not their parent.
可能吧
I suppose.
哎!怎么样?
Hey! How'd it go?
你可以把科罗拉多学院划掉了
You can cross Colorado College off the list.
怎么回事?
What the hell happened?
我在那里认识人 我去打一个电♥话♥
You know what? I know someone there. I'm gonna make a phone call.
也许能行 斯卡劳姆基
This might actually work out, Scarapiducci.
噢 我希望能行
Oh, I want it to work out.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
我们做了一个简单的宣传片 你一定会很喜欢
We roughed up a quick promo. You are going to love it.
我迫不及待了
I can't wait.
当杀人机器人向你冲来时 你会怎么做?
When the murder robots come for you, -what are you gonna do?
狂牛!
Mad Buff!
狂牛使你自信癫狂 -更多能量!
Mad Buff gives you mad confidence. -More energy!
自信癫狂 -更多咖♥啡♥因♥!
Mad confidence. More caffeine!
自信癫狂 -再来一剂…
Mad confidence. -And an extra dose of…
癫狂 癫狂 自信癫狂
Mad, mad, mad confidence.
令你疯狂!
It will drive you insane!
喜欢吗?
How much do you love it?
你好 罗恩 我是阿德里安·马洛里
Hey, Ron, it's Adrian Mallory.
我想了解一下艾琳的面试情况
I just wanted to follow up about Erin's interview.
我按你的要求私下问了一下亚费教授
I checked in with Professor Yaffe quietly, like you asked.
她表现差到什么程度?
How badly did she tank it?
她说什么呢?
And what did she say?
亚费的原话是
Yaffe said, and I quote,
“这是35年来我在面试中见过的
"It was the best display of character and confidence
最有品格且最自信的一位”
I have seen in an interview in 35 years."
真的? -真的?
Really? Really?
真的
Really.
她这个年纪的人
I mean, how often
有几个会说自己还不够成熟 还不能上大学
does a person her age say she's not mature enough for college
要到自己作好准备再申请?
and won't apply until she's ready?
非常聪明 而且非常有自我意识
Very smart and very self-aware.
这样啊
I see.
这样的人不论做什么 在人生中一定会成功
Someone like that will be a success in life, no matter what they do.
天哪!
Well, I'll be damned.
给你 慢用 祝贺啊 -谢谢
There you go, enjoy. Congratulations. -Awesome, thank you.
再来一勺香草味的?
All right. We got another scoop of vanilla?
要不要帮你拿一把勺子?
Okay… -Would you like me to get you a spoon?
她有点让我想起草莓蛋糕
Kinda reminds me of-- -Strawberry Shortcake?
对!好主意
Yes. Yes! That's it. -Mm-hmm.
将军 能跟你说几句吗?
General, may I talk to you for a second?
好的 -令你疯狂!
Sure. -It will drive you insane!
神啊!
Sweet Jesus.
真是一大坨屎
Well, that is a giant turd sandwich.
我知道 他们想拿这个作为宣传片
I know. -God. That's what they want to run as the promo.
不行 不行! -我知道 我不会同意
No, no, no. -I know. I wouldn't approve it.
我没同意 这是我的版本
I didn't approve it. This is my version.
美国太空部队
The United States Space Force
与它慷慨的企业搭档
and its generous corporate partners
向美国未来的科学家 宇航员以及工程师敬礼
salute America's future scientists, astronauts, and engineers.
他们是明天的英雄
The heroes of tomorrow.
这个我喜欢
I like that.
不过这大概要伤害 与狂牛的合作关系了吧?
But, uh, I'm assuming this is gonna hurt the partnership with Mad Buff?
合不来就不合作
Then it's not the partnership for us. -Mmm.
我为你感到骄傲 托尼
I'm proud of you, Anthony.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢 熊爸爸 -神啊
That means a lot, Papa Bear. -God…
我推得太用力了 真抱歉
Too much. I pushed too much. I'm so sorry.
下不为例
Just this once.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
会没事的 陈博士
It's gonna be okay, Dr. Chan.
我知道你想夺冠 但是第二名也很不错了
I know you wanted to win, but, come on, second place is pretty good too.
是的 我知道
Oh yeah. I know.
哎 虫虫 -爸
Hey, bug. -Hey.
香蕉船
Ooh. Banana split. -Mm-hmm.
我还以为 我们的预算只够准备巧克力和香草味
I thought we only had the budget for chocolate and vanilla.
我今天股市受益不错
Oh, I had a good day in the stock market,
所以我给了布拉德几百美元 升了一下级
so I gave Brad a couple hundred bucks to step it up a little.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表