剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not.
你又眨了一下
You just did it again.
是吗? -是的
Did I? -Yes.
不要 好吗 布拉德? -什么?
No. No. -Brad. What?
答应我 你会说实话
Promise me you are going to tell the truth.
实话 我会说实话
The truth. I'll tell the truth.
你们听到了马克·内尔德说他是好人
Now, you've heard Mark Naird say he's the good guy,
他无视命令 拒绝进攻月球上的中国人
that he should be celebrated for ignoring an executive order
应当予以表彰
to attack the Chinese on the moon.
知道我们国家今天的问题在哪里吗?
Well, you wanna know what's wrong with our country today?
马克·内尔德
Mark Naird.
他很软弱
He's weak.
他穿39码的鞋
He wears a size eight shoe.
我们能信任脚小得像孩子的人?
Can we really trust a man with the feet of a child?
有道理
Good point.
你们怎么还坐得住?
How can you guys just sit still?
不觉得浑身难受吗?
Doesn't your skin feel weird? Huh?
基克进去有一会儿了
I mean, Kick has been in there a while.
我的手♥机♥不在身边 没办法确定 但是我猜…
I'm guessing. I don't have my phone to tell for sure, but…
这不是好兆头
It's not a good sign.
但也不一定是坏兆头
But not necessarily bad.
他可能是心脏病发了 有人正在抢救他 好吗?
I mean, he could be having a heart attack and somebody's reviving him, you know?
你们好 和“太空闹剧”打个招呼
Hey, just wanted to say hello to "Space Farce."
别担心 亲爱的
Hey, don't worry. sweetie.
我一定把你♥爸♥的监房♥ 安排在你♥妈♥的♥监房♥附近
I'll make sure they put your dad in a jail cell close to your mom.
什么鬼? -你什么毛病?
What the hell? -What is wrong with you?
吃屎吧 -够了 基克
Eat poop. -That's enough, Kick.
好吧 你们误会了
Okay, okay, that came out wrong.
我的意思是
What I meant to say was…
这样你探视父母会更方便
it'll make visiting day with your parents more convenient.
多吃点屎吧 -这人什么毛病?
What's wrong with this guy?
你的手♥机♥借我一下!
Let me borrow your phone!
她只是一个孩子 混♥蛋♥!
She's a kid, you asshole.
神啊!我爸真的会坐牢吗?
Oh my God. Is my dad really gonna go to jail?
马洛里博士 轮到你了
Dr. Mallory? You're up. -Ah.
别担心 朋友们
Do not fret, friends.
法律程序是思维的战斗
Legal proceedings are a combat of the mind,
极少有人像我如此全副武装
and few, if any, have ever come as generously armed as I.
是的
Yes.
格拉巴斯顿将军确实有一个计划
General Grabaston did have a plan,
一个罪恶的计划 我无意中听到了
a nefarious plan, which I overheard.
那是一个鲁莽的方案
It was a reckless scheme
会使美国宇航员在月球上丧生
to leave American astronauts to die on the moon.
唔
Hmm.
“唔”是什么意思?
"Hmm," meaning?
也就是你和格拉巴斯顿将军各执一词
Well, it's your word against General Grabaston.
你有对方自认的录音吗?
Do you have a taped confession?
没有
No.
我没有 长官
No, sir, I don't, but…
但是格拉巴斯顿是军队穴居人
but Grabaston is a military Neanderthal,
而我则是我
and I'm me.
我也是军人 马洛里博士
I'm also a military man, Dr. Mallory.
服役了23年 我为此非常骄傲
Proudly served for 23 years.
所以我也是穴居人吗?
Does that make me a Neanderthal?
不是!
No.
你不明白 我对穴居人非常尊敬
You don't understand. I have a great respect for Neanderthals.
他们其实是非常高等的人科动物
They were actually highly sophisticated hominids
能够进行象征性思维
capable of symbolic thought.
爸 -亲爱的
Hey, Dad. -Hey, honey.
很抱歉把你牵涉进这些事
I'm sorry you got roped into all of this.
噢 没事 我很高兴能来这里
Oh, it's okay. I'm glad I'm here.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
对了 如果你坐牢 我会怎么样?
So, um, what happens to me if you go to prison?
噢 亲爱的 我不会坐牢
Oh, sweetie, I'm not going to prison.
比如现代穴居人
Much like modern Neanderthals
将原子本身变为战争武器 神啊!
turned the atom itself into a weapon of war, for God's…
对不起
I'm sorry. I'll…
要不我还是不说了
Perhaps I'll… I should… I'll stop.
不 请继续
No, please, go on.
好的 我会继续说
Okay. Well, fine. I mean, I will go on,
因为这样的话我其实就不觉得抱歉了
because then I'm not sorry, actually.
因为在我看来
Because it seems to me
人从精♥子♥状态开始似乎没有丝毫进化
that man has not evolved one iota since he… he was fishtailing…
我巧妙的证言…
My brilliant testimony?
一塌糊涂
I laid an egg.
长官
Sir? -Hmm?
如果你进监狱
If you go to jail,
由我来照顾艾琳 我会感到很荣幸
it would be my honor to take care of Erin.
不要担心 布拉德叔叔会好好照顾你
And don't you worry. Uncle Brad'll take great care of you.
格雷戈里将军 到你了
General Gregory, they're ready for you.
布拉德 该你上了
Brad? That's you.
噢 对 我忘记自己是将军了
Oh, right. I forgot I'm a general.
听到别人说出来有点奇怪
Weird to hear it said out loud.
我在坎昆尝试过一次滑翔伞
I tried parasailing once in Cancún,
但是拖船把我拉得太靠近岸边
but the, uh, tow boat flew me too close to shore,
我撞进了皇家玛雅人酒店的八楼
and I smacked into the eighth floor of the Royal Mayan.
一团糟
Oh-ho! Nasty.
我问的是你原来的证言是什么情况
I asked about your original testimony.
天哪!
Oh boy. Uh…
我还以为你问我 原来的睾丸怎么少了一颗
I thought you asked how I lost my testicle.
格雷戈里将军 格拉巴斯顿将军指控你
General Gregory, General Grabaston has accused you
在事发当天将他锁在洗手间
of locking him in a bathroom on the day in question.
我确定、一定以及肯定
Well, I absolutely, positively, 100%
没有做这样的事
did not do that.
没有? -没有
No? -No.
也许这会让你重新想起一些事
Well, maybe this will refresh your memory.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国国防部
让开 我先来
Get out of my way. Me first.
神啊!
Oh my God.
你中招了吧!
Gotcha now.
洗手间有安全摄像头?
There's a security cam in the bathroom?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
请问这东西装了多久了 长官?
May I ask how long that's been there, sir?
这不是现在要说的问题
That's not the issue.
哎!
Hey!
我知道我们那里高度戒备 但…
I understand we're a high-security place, but…
立刻放我出去!
Let me out of here right now!
哇!
Wow.
放大 放大
Make it bigger. Just make it bigger.
你还好吗?
How are you holding up?
挺好的 都挺好的
Fine. Good. Everything's good. Yeah.
据说前36个小时最艰难
You know, they say the first 36 hours are the toughest, so…
36个小时?
Thirty-six hours?
我侄子去参加夏令营 三周时间 他们没有任何科技设备
My nephew, he goes to a summer camp. For three weeks, they don't have any tech.
当他回来的时候 他很热爱自然
So, when he comes home, he's, like, very open to nature.
他更能理解… -操你的侄子
He relates better-- -Fuck your nephew. Fuck your nephew.
什么? -托尼
What? -Tony.
他不认识我 不知道我现在的难处
He doesn't know me. He doesn't know what I'm going through.
有没有谁想想 也许我喜欢有手♥机♥呢?
Did anybody think that I like having my phone?
这又不是什么罪过 我喜欢带着手♥机♥
That's not so much of a sin. I like having my phone on me.
我随时想停就停 没什么大不了
I can stop whenever I want. It's not even that big a deal.
好的 现在就停
Okay. Stop now.
我不想停 我为什么想停呢?
I don't wanna… I don't wanna stop.
它给我带来欢乐与幸福
Why would I wanna stop? It brings me joy and happiness.
要喝点水吗 孩子? -操水!
You want some water, son? -Fuck water!
水对我有什么用?
What has water literally ever done for me? It--
谢谢
Thank you.
居然有效
I can't believe that worked.
哎 我给你拿了一罐菠萝汽水
Hey, I brought you a Tico's pineapple seltzer.
是本地人的最爱
It's a regional favorite.
是本地少数值得品尝的饮料
One of the few truly worthwhile regional beverages.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表