剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
真不错 不过我有水 不用了 谢谢
That's cool. No, I have water. So I'm okay.
噢 好的
Thanks though. -Oh, cool.
你还好吧?
How've you been?
自从你从月球回来 我还没和你好好聊聊
I haven't really talked to you since the day you got back from the moon.
那天很紧张 对吧?
That was a pretty intense day, huh?
是啊
Yeah. Um…
是的 我特别忙 所以…
Yeah, I've just been, you know, just, like, super busy, so…
嗯 忙是好事
Yeah. Busy's good.
好的
Cool.
哇!感觉像是你们俩做过吧?
Wow. I'm picking up on some definite "you guys did it" vibes, right?
托尼 你给我滚 -什么啊?
Tony, get the fuck out of my face. -What?
是啊 滚吧 托尼
Yeah, get the fuck out of here, Tony.
我觉得陈和安吉拉做过了
I, uh… I think Chan and Angela did it.
“做过了”? -嘿♥咻♥了
"Did it"? -Yiffed.
拜托 就是做♥爱♥的意思
Come on. Had sex.
他们有没有嘿♥咻♥不关我们的事
It's not our business if they yiffed or didn't yiff.
没错 八卦没好事
I agree. Gossip is the Devil's telephone.
谢谢 亲爱的艾比
Thank you, Dear Abby.
我是觉得他们没做
Uh, I just don't think that they did it.
他们是专业人员 陈是科学家
They're professionals. Chan is a scientist.
陈有什么问题? -科学家有什么问题?
What's wrong with Chan? -What's wrong with scientists?
没什么 我不希望脑子里有同事做♥爱♥的画面
Nothing. Just don't want a mental image of my colleagues having sex.
谢谢 现在我在想象同事们以各种配对做♥爱♥
Thanks. Now I'm just picturing different pairings of people at work having sex.
比如谁呢? -陈上安吉拉 布拉德上安吉拉
Like who? -Chan on Angela. Brad on Angela.
布拉德上陈
Brad on Chan.
布拉德 基克 基克回来对安吉拉说:“怎么了?”
Brad, Kick. Kick comes back in, says, "What's up?" to Angela--
斯卡劳姆基先生
Mr. Scarapiducci?
马洛里博士
Dr. Mallory?
表演时刻到 宝贝
Showtime, baby.
是嘛 表演时刻? 加把劲 我刚才表现绝了
Oh yeah, Showtime? Try and top that. I just aced it.
你信吗?
Do you think Brad aced it?
不信
No.
听我说 我知道你们真正想要什么
Listen, I know what you really want.
你们想知道为什么内尔德将军 是这份工作唯一合适的人选
You wanna know why General Naird is the only man for this job,
答案就在这里
and I got your answer right here.
砰!
Boom.
只有内尔德将军能对普♥京♥说:“滚”
General Naird is the only man who could tell Putin, "Get scootin'."
能对习♥近♥平♥说:“你不能这样”
The only person who could tell Xi Jinping, "You can't do that thing."
我想说:“内尔德将军少不了
I like to say, "With General Naird,
美国永远吓不倒”
the United States will never be scared."
长官 如果你不介意 我想借此机会
And I would love, if it's okay with you, to take the opportunity, sir,
祝贺你第二次当爷爷
to say congratulations on becoming a grandfather for the second time.
这张照片你从哪儿弄来的? -这种事我在行
Where did you get that photo? -It's what I do.
如果网上有 就逃不出我手
If it's on the Internet, I can find it.
是嘛?
Really?
你不是被内尔德解雇过两次吗?
Weren't you fired twice by General Naird?
你查到了 是怎么查到的呢?
You found… You found that out. How did you find that out?
这种事我在行
It's what I do.
好 你应该知道 内尔德将军有点脾气
Well, okay, you should know that General Naird has a bit of a temper,
但如果你抱怨得够厉害 他就会重新审视自己的决定
but if you whine hard enough, he goes back on his decisions.
所以说我被解雇了吗? 说到底 我现在在这里 所以…
So was I fired? I mean, in the end, I'm here. So…
所以他是优柔寡断的愣头青
So he's an indecisive hothead.
等等 什么?
Wait. What?
嗯 我爸当时哭得很厉害
Yeah, my dad was crying so hard,
他回了家
he got all the way home
后来才发现 把我留在了我妈所在的监狱
before he realized he'd left me at my mom's prison.
我父母之间是开放式关系
My parents have an open relationship
因为我妈在和一个狱警约会
because my mom is dating one of her prison guards.
而我之前也和一个俄♥国♥间谍 约会了一段时间
And I was dating this Russian spy guy for a while.
我爸不喜欢
My dad didn't like that.
噢 对了 还有夜惊的问题
Oh, and then, of course, there are the night terrors.
夜惊? -是的 我爸睡觉时有夜惊
Night terrors? -Yes. My dad has them when he sleeps.
他会发出非常奇怪的声音
He makes these very weird sounds, like…
我不知道他梦见了什么 但听声音像是有人在追他
I don't know what he's dreaming about, but, um, it sounds like he's being chased
或者从高处落下 或者被人杀或者在杀人
or he's falling or being killed or killing somebody.
说实话像是他在杀基克
Honestly kinda sounds like he's killing Kick,
不过我不应该说这些
but I'm not supposed to talk about that.
他让我别说这些 -谢谢你抽出宝贵的时间 内尔德女士
He told me not to talk about that. -Thank you for your time, Ms. Naird.
嗯
Yes.
这孩子以后惨了
That kid's gonna be so fucked up.
没有 他们不是唬人的 这是很严肃的事
No, they're not foolin' around. This is a real thing.
判决是什么? -还没有判决
What's the verdict? -No verdict yet.
艾琳现在正在作证
Erin is on the stand right now.
神啊!什么…
God. What…
如果结果对我不利 麦琪 艾琳会怎么样?
If this thing doesn't go my way, Maggs, what's gonna happen to Erin?
你会没事的 你一向行得正坐得直 马克
You'll be fine. You always do the right thing, Mark.
嗯
Yeah.
我和路易丝逃跑之后 你把我送回了监狱
You brought me back to prison after Louise and I escaped.
因为你遭遇了星系危机
'Cause you had some intergalactic crisis.
亲爱的 这事我们谈过了
Honey, we talked about this.
我必须送你回监狱 因为越狱解决不了问题
I had to take you back to prison because you can't just escape from prison.
你犯了罪 就得服刑
You did the crime. You have to do the time.
好吧 求同存异
Well, agree to disagree.
内尔德太太 你好 我是次·托尼·斯卡劳姆基
Mrs. Naird! Ahoy-hoy. F. Tony Scarapiducci here.
你好 不介意我问个小问题吧?
How are you? Oh, quick question, if you don't mind.
几点了?
What time is it?
2点25分
Uh, 2:25.
2点25分 现在的热点话题是什么?
2:25. And what's trending right now?
托尼 -什么?
Tony. -What?
你不需要知道现在的热点话题
Tony, you don't need to know what's trending.
我不需要知道 -没事 他没事
Don't need to know. Just curious. -It's fine. He's fine.
麦琪 好久不见!
Maggie, long time no see!
你好 布拉德!
Hi, Brad!
监狱里怎么样?
How's prison going?
和军队里很像
You know, it's a lot like the military.
结构化 穿制♥服♥
It's structured. You get uniforms. -Hmm.
如果投入时间和努力 就有可能获得级别
And if you put in the time and effort, you assume a rank.
可以从别人的手下晋升为帮派成员
You can go from being someone's bitch to a gang member
然后再成为有自己手下的帮派成员
to a gang member with your own bitch.
是妈妈吗?
Is that Mom?
是我的宝宝吗?
Is that my baby?
艾琳 让我看看你的脸
Erin, let me see your face.
艾琳 亲爱的 都会没事的
Ah! Erin, honey, everything is gonna be fine.
很难说
You don't know that.
没错 很难说
You're right. I don't.
但我们从小就教你要坚强 你是内尔德家的一员
But we raised you to be strong. You're a Naird.
我不能到场 所以你要为你父亲而坚强 好吗?
And I can't be there, so I need you to be strong for your father, okay?
我看不清楚 她点头了吗
I can't… Now… Did she nod?
嗯 她点头了 -没错
Yeah, sure did. -Okay.
好的 马克 你行的 我爱你
Mark, you got this. I love you.
我也爱你 麦琪 -爱死你了 回头再聊
I love you too, Maggs. -Love you so much. -Talk to you so soon. -Bye!
这太压抑了
This is depressing.
在等待判决的时候 我想我们应该释放一点压力
I think we have to blow off a little steam while we wait for the verdict.
各就各位 预备 开始!
On your mark, get set, go!
加油! -加油!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! -Go!
对!
That's it.
好哎!
Oh! -Oh yeah!
妈的! -怎么了?
Damn! -What up?
怎么回事? -好的 没事
What is up? -All right, fine, fine, fine.
好的 下一个谁来?爸?
All right. Who's next? Dad?
不要 不要
No, no, no, no.
来嘛! -是啊 来嘛
Oh, come on! -Yes, come on.
我就免了 -爸!
No, I'm fine. -Dad!
怎么了?原因就是他怕输
What? Oh, he's just scared he's gonna lose. That's why.
来吧
Bring it on.
准备好了吗? -你准备好了吗?
Ready? -Are you ready?
我出生时就准备好了 -不知道你行不行
I was born ready. -I don't know if you can handle this.
好的 来吧
Okay, here we go.
各就各位 预备 开始!
On your marks, set, go!
加油! -加油!
Go! -Go!
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表