剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
天哪 这里好热 对吧?
God, it's so hot, right?
我觉得这里都快烧起来了
I just feel like it's like… I'm, like, burning up in here right now.
安吉拉 我觉得你现在恐慌发作了
Angela, I think you're having a panic attack,
不过没事的
but it's okay.
你只需要呼吸 一切都会没事
You just need to breathe. Everything's okay.
你脱裤子 -啊?
Take off your pants. -What?
衬衫也脱了 都脱了 我们试试看
And, like, your shirt. All of it. Here. Let's try this.
来
Whoa! Whoa! -Come here.
好 真不敢相信 我现在会这样说
Okay, okay, okay, I can't believe I'm saying this right now,
但做♥爱♥是没用的
but having sex is not gonna help.
我们试试就知道了 对吧?
I mean, let's find out, right?
不行
No. No. No. No.
我不能又困在这里
I just… I can't be trapped again.
安吉拉 你不在月球上了 好吗?
Angela, you're not on the moon anymore. Okay?
你安全了 你在地球上
You're safe. Right here on Earth.
这里有充足的空气 应该是吧
There's plenty of air here. -Well, I think.
好 对不起 最后那句我不该说
Okay, sorry. Sorry. I shouldn't have said that last part.
这里有充足的空气 一切都没问题
There's plenty of air. Everything is okay.
集中注意力
Just focus.
关注你的呼吸
Focus on your breathing
把注意力集中在你面前的物体
and concentrate on an object in front of you.
看我的眼镜 看这里
Look at my glasses. Look right here.
眼镜
Glasses.
对 把注意力集中在我的眼镜上
Yeah, concentrate on my glasses and just breathe.
呼吸
Glasses. -Yep.
眼镜 -对
Glasses…
很好
Good. Good. Good.
你做♥爱♥的时候为什么戴眼镜?
Um, why do you wear your glasses during sex?
我一直想问你这个问题
I've… I've just been wanting to ask you that.
大概是我没机会摘眼镜吧
I guess I… I never had a chance to take 'em off.
总是那么快
Always just happened so fast.
而且
And…
我想看你的脸
also, I just, uh, want to see your face.
这么近还要眼镜才看的清? 你这度数得多深啊?
You need glasses when we're that close? Your eyes must be terrible.
噢 对 度数很深 我的眼睛基本上就是装饰
Oh, yeah, they're so bad. They're basically ornamental.
是啊
Yeah.
非常好
Doing great.
“内尔德将军 这卑鄙的侵入 幕后主谋是谁?”
"General Naird, who do you think is behind this dastardly hack?"
“作为四星上将 我觉得是中国人在搞鬼”
"Well, as a four-star general, I smell the hands of the Chinese behind this."
“中国确实越来越强
"That country is growing in power."
要是我在他隔壁
"If I lived next door,
我会与大洋彼岸的老盟友共同进退”
I would make common cause with old allies from across the seas."
什么意思?我不会这样说话
What does that mean? -I wouldn't talk like that. -Shh.
“要是让中国人知道那卫星上有什么 那可怎么办?
"If only the Chinese knew what was really on that satellite."
啊!我说得太多了”
"Oh, I've said too much."
“上面有什么 长官?”
"What is it, sir?"
“这是机密 塔维斯托克女士 我忠诚的秘书
"It's classified, Ms. Havistock, my loyal secretary."
但这颗卫星是实验性的
"But that satellite is experimental."
动力是500千克
"Powered by a thousand pounds
全世界最致命的放射性毒物
of the deadliest radioactive poison in the world,
钚 243
plutonium-243."
要把这个问题说清
"To put a finer point on all of this,
得让全球最权威的钚专家 蒙哥马利·坦纳教授来说”
here comes the world's biggest expert in plutonium, Professor Montgomery Q. Tanner."
他骑着马来了 因为他是一个有趣的怪人
Who is arriving on horseback because he is a colorful eccentric.
“哥们儿 我来了!
"Uh, howdy! Here I come."
我现在下马”
"I'm dismounting now."
你是教授?
Are you the professor?
你不是愣住了吗? 这样吧 你当大楼管♥理♥员♥算了
I thought you froze. You know what? You could be the janitor.
“教授 给我们说点好消息”
"Professor, tell us some good news."
“我是教授 我没有好消息
"I am a professor, and I do not have good news."
如果这颗卫星坠毁
"If that satellite crashes,
会在伟大的俄♥罗♥斯♥ 导致数百万人死亡”
it will kill millions all over our beloved Russia."
“什么?” -“这太可怕了”
"What?" -"Oh. This is horrifying."
“抱歉”
"Sorry to break ship."
“我们很危险 我们都非常危险
"We are in danger." -"Tough titties, baby." "We are all in serious danger."
要出大事了 除非我们能恢复对电脑的控制”
"Something bad is going to happen unless we get control of our computers."
太用力了吗? -没事 继续
No? Too much? -No, keep going.
我生病的时候 我妈就这样帮我弄
This is what my mom did for me when I was, like, sick.
这里有穴位
Supposed to be a pressure point. -Mmm.
嗯 -感觉很好
Yeah. Hmm. -That feels good.
我做了抖音上的羊乳酪通心粉
You know, I made that, uh, TikTok feta pasta.
嗯 但是我没明白 你怎么会喜欢呢?
Yeah. I don't… I don't get it. What did you like about it?
不知道 我没吃
I don't know. I didn't… I didn't eat it.
我想让你先做 看看行不行
I wanted you to make it first to see if it was bad.
你想拿我当小白鼠? -对
You wanted me to be a guinea pig? -Yeah.
我们也可以一起吃
We could have just eaten it together.
我一周每天夜里吃 太恶心了
I had that every night for a week, and it was disgusting.
嗯 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
我应该帮你的
I probably should've, uh… I could've helped you out with that one.
嗯 你不用道歉
Yeah. You don't have to apologize.
我其实做错了许多事
I, uh, you know… I kind of did a lot of things wrong.
我们俩都一样
I mean, we… we both did, I think.
是啊
Yeah. But, I mean…
嗯 -嗯
Yeah. -Yeah.
我觉得所有事都乱了套
I sort of feel like everything got really nuts,
要是我们能冰释前嫌
and I kinda wish we could just wipe the slate clean, you know,
回到从前…
and go back and…
“教授 有没有办法
"Professor, isn't there anything we can do
可以阻止轨道中那枚巨型脏弹坠毁
to stop that giant orbiting dirty bomb
并导致数亿人丧生?”
from crashing and killing hundreds of millions?"
“我们没办法了
"No, there is nothing we can do."
我作为教授及怪人的科学意见是 一切损失已无法挽回”
"My scientific opinion as a professor and an eccentric is that all is lost."
“教授 我不懂
"Professor, I don't understand."
我只是一名维生…维修人员
"I'm only a simple marinating-- maintenance man,
但为什么不能用我们的电脑 来解决这个问题呢?
but why can't we use our computers to fix this situation?"
谁都不希望数以百万计的人丧命”
"Nobody wants millions of people to die."
“你这个愚蠢的大楼管♥理♥员♥!
"You stupid janitor!"
我们不能用电脑 因为中国人…”
"We can't use our computers because the Chinese--"
长官!
Sir!
我们解锁了!
We are no longer locked out!
现在要输入新的遥测数据 使KH-11立刻回到轨道
Now we need to input new telemetry to get that KH-11 back in orbit, stat.
是 长官
Yes, sir. -Uh…
但我要坦白一件事
But I have a confession to make.
我一直在上夜校
I've been going to night school,
我获得了三个博士学位
and I have obtained three PhDs.
很好 你回头再和我说这件事 大楼管♥理♥员♥弗雷德
Good. You can tell me about that later, Janitor Fred.
将军 我们已恢复与该卫星的联络
General, we're back in contact with the satellite.
很好 启动推动器 打开卫星上的摄像头
Good. Fire up the thrusters and switch to the onboard camera.
不好意思 我们之前被困在电梯里了
Sorry, we were, uh, trapped in an elevator.
对
Yep.
你涂口红了?
Are you wearing lipstick?
什么?没有 赛勒 别坐我的椅子
What? No. Xyler, get out of my chair, man.
我刚重启了远程导航 不客气
I just rebooted the remote navigation. You're welcome.
陈博士 重新计算新推进器数据
Dr. Chan, recalculate the new thruster data
并立即传输给“蓝牡蛎崇拜”
and relay it to Blue Oyster Cult immediately. Instanter.
收到 马洛里博士…
Okay, Roger that, Dr…
操!
Fuck!
怎么了? -不是吧?
What's wrong? -Seriously?
你现在自动升级?
You're auto-updating now?
将军 要过49分钟才能计算卫星数据
I won't be able to calculate the right data for the satellite for…49 minutes.
距离撞击还有多久?
How long till impact?
11分钟44秒
Eleven minutes and 44 seconds.
操♥他♥妈♥微软!
Fuck Microsoft!
好
Okay.
操!
Fuck!
好的
All right. Um…
阿德里安 请告诉我你有后备方案
Adrian, please tell me we have a plan B.
这就对了 很好 老办法
There we go. Good. Good. Old school.
我喜欢 -11分钟7秒
I like it. -Eleven minutes and seven seconds.
好的 我知道 我们可以看到屏幕上的计时器
Okay. I know. We can see the timer on the screen. We can all see it.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表