剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
我赢了!
I gotcha. I gotcha.
赢了 -他们在等你了 将军
Oh! -I gotcha. They're ready for you, General.
噢 好的 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thank you.
内尔德将军 根据今天提交的各种文件及证言
From the different documents and testimony submitted today, General Naird,
你似乎是一个不稳定
it's been suggested that you are unstable,
无能、脆弱、古怪
incompetent, fragile, eccentric,
优柔寡断且有叛国可能性的人
indecisive, and potentially treasonous.
我可以很确定地说 这其中只有两三项符合我的实际情况
I can say with some certainty that I am only two or three of those things.
绝对不可能六项全部符合
Most definitely not all six.
今天有很多人指责你
Well, you've had a lot of fingers pointed at you today.
许多人责备你
A lot of the blame has been placed on your shoulders.
现在 你指责别人的机会来了
So consider this your opportunity to do some pointing of your own.
先生
Sir,
我很久之前就明白 当你伸出手指指责别人的时候
I learned a long time ago that when you point a finger,
其实有三根手指在指着自己
you have three fingers pointed back at you.
而你的拇指竖起指着天空
And your thumb stands erect, pointed towards the sky.
是的 我曾使用我们的一颗卫星定位我母亲
Yes, I once used one of our satellites
发现她在来德爱药店的停车场
to locate my mother in a Rite Aid parking lot.
是的 我小时候
Yes, when I was a child,
有几次万圣节糖果盘上写着“拿一颗” 我却拿了好几颗
I took several pieces of Halloween candy out of a bowl that said "take one."
而且有一次万圣节我打扮成了流浪汉
Additionally, that Halloween I was dressed as a hobo,
我现在知道那是不合适的
which I now know is inappropriate.
我不完美
I am not perfect.
但是我相信
But I do believe that my decision
我决定保护我们的宇航员及人命
to protect our astronauts and human life
是正确的决定
was the right decision.
谢谢
Thank you.
格拉巴斯顿将军 你有总结陈词要发表吗?
General Grabaston, do you have a final statement?
内尔德一向嫉妒我
Naird has always been jealous of me.
从我们认识的那一刻起 他就一直想要掌握大权
From the moment we met, he's always wanted to be in command.
那天他有这个机会
Well, he had his chance that day,
我在这里已经证明他是叛逆
and I have proven here that he is treacherous,
极具破坏力
undermining,
小脚
has small feet,
而且很可能是中国间谍
and is quite possibly a Chinese spy.
这简直是胡言乱语
That is an outrageous lie.
我的脚是42.5码
I am a ten and a half.
好的 先生们 在充分商议之后 我们已作出如下判决
Okay, gentlemen, after much deliberation, we have come to the following verdict.
格拉巴斯顿将军
General Grabaston,
你对人命的公然无视
your blatant disregard for human life
险些引起一起国际事件
would have caused an international incident.
因此你将从现有职位上退休 保留一切荣誉及待遇
Therefore, you will retire your position with full honors and benefits.
太空部队继续由内尔德将军指挥
Space Force will remain under the command of General Naird.
你♥他♥妈♥和我开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
请将格拉巴斯顿将军带出去
Please remove General Grabaston from the room.
没必要
That will not be necessary.
这事没完 内呆子
This isn't over, Nerd.
内尔德将军 在收到进一步通知之前 你将继续指挥太空部队
General Naird, until further notice, you will remain in command of Space Force,
但是要在原有的任务范围内
but under the original mission of the branch.
没问题
You can count on me, sir.
我还没说完 -好吧
I'm not finished yet. -All right.
你毫无约束的预算予以取消
Your Candy Land budget is cut.
任意开展的新任务
Carte blanche to green-light new missions?
予以取消
Cut.
你将有五个月的时间证明自己
You will have five months to prove yourself,
否则总统将另行安排指挥人员
or POTUS will install alternative command.
算是死缓吧
Consider this a stay of execution.
给我们四个月就够了 先生
We can do it in four months, sir.
光说是没用的 将军 四个月之后见
Talk is cheap, General. I'll see you in four months.
但如果我们来不及 能不能还是按五个月…
But if, uh, we fall behind schedule, does the five-month offer still--
解散 -妈的!我每次都这样
Dismissed. -Oh fuck. I always do that.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
看见没有 你坚持下来了
See? You made it.
是啊
Yeah, I did, huh?
早跟你说了
Told ya.
你不用手♥机♥?
You're not gonna use it?
不用
No.
是没电了吗?
Oh… Is the battery dead?
是的
Yeah.
太空部队没事
Space Force isn't going anywhere.
不是吧! -好!
Come on! -Yes!
我太高兴了 -太棒了
I'm so happy. -Fantastic.
非常好
Great work. -Congratulations.
祝贺你 马克 做得非常好
Congratulations, Mark. Great job.
聊几句
Talk to you for a sec? Um… Right.
有一件事我不明白 -什么事?
There's one thing I don't understand. -What's that?
经历了这一切 证言这么糟糕
After all of that, after all that damning testimony,
我怎么没进监狱?
how come I didn't end up in jail?
更别说还保住了指挥权
Let alone keep my command.
马克·内尔德跟不上时尚潮流
Mark Naird is a man of questionable fashion sense
但是品格毋容置疑
but unquestionable character.
我会追随他与任何人开战
I would go to war for him with anybody
在推特上
on Twitter.
要不是马克·内尔德 “黑人上月球”的我已经没命了
I would've spent the last few minutes of my life "Black on the moon" if it wasn't for Mark Naird.
噢 船长 我的船长 我们险恶的航程已经告终
O Captain, my Captain Our fearful trip is done
我们的船安渡过惊涛骇浪
The ship has weather'd every rack
我们寻求的奖赏已赢得手中
The prize we sought is won
他总是先考虑别人再考虑自己 他是一个好爸爸
He always thinks of others before himself. He's a good dad.
在钛的表面之下 他充满了氖
Underneath the titanium surface, he's filled with neon.
氖是高贵气体
Neon is a noble gas.
我的意思是内尔德是一个高贵的人
I'm trying to say that Naird's a noble dude.
我现在还活着 就是因为他
I literally owe my life to him.
港口已经不远 钟声我已听见
The port is near, the bells I hear
他绝对是一位伟大的将军
He's definitely a great general.
我很爱他
I love him a lot.
旌旗为你招展 号♥角为你长鸣
For you the flag is flung For you the bugle trills
在太空部队 没有人能超越马克·内尔德
There is no better person at Space Force than Mark Naird.
没想到我会这样说
I… I can't actually believe I'm saying this,
但他确实是我最好的朋友
but he's my best friend.
也许只是因为你运气好
Maybe you're just lucky.
我之前好担心
I was so worried.
我们回家吧 亲爱的
Let's go home, honey.
对了 图森阳光明媚 24摄氏度 各位!
By the way, it is a sunny 76 degrees in Tucson, everyone!
整个一周天气都很好!
Weather looking good for the whole week, actually!
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表