剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
晚餐吃得怎么样?
How was dinner?
很开心 杰罗姆下厨 然后阿德里安给我们看…
It was really fun. Jerome cooked, and then Adrian was showing us--
马洛里博士?
Dr. Mallory?
他让我叫他阿德里安
Um, he told me to call him Adrian.
他给我们看他的非洲剪贴簿
He was showing us his Africa scrapbooks.
你知道吗?他在11个国家生活过 -不知道
You know he's lived in 11 countries?
他好厉害
No, I didn't. -He's so cool.
我们看了《最后的舞动》
We… We watched The Last Dance.
我们喝了马黛茶
We drank yerba mate tea.
像绿茶似的 不过是凉的
It's like a… like a green tea but cool.
知道我的意思吧?嗯 随便吧
You know what I mean? Yeah. Anyway,
有一件事很奇怪 知道吗?
you know what's really weird?
罗德曼和麦当娜谈过恋爱 你以前知道吗?
Dennis Rodman and Madonna dated. You know about that?
知道 -好奇怪啊
Yeah. I did know about that.-So weird.
等一下 过来
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Come here.
你说会早一点回家
You said you were going to be home early
为明天的面试作准备
so you could prep for your interview tomorrow.
对 面试
Yes. The interview.
对 科罗拉多学院的面试
Yes. At Colorado College.
亲爱的 这件事很重要 你要严肃对待
Honey, this is a big deal. I want you to take this seriously.
我是在严肃对待
I do take this seriously.
你立刻上楼睡觉
I want you to head right upstairs, go to bed.
你要好好休息、养精蓄锐 明天就能大杀四方了
I want you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed so you really crush it in the morning.
好的 -因为你一定会大杀四方
Okay. -Because you are going to crush it.
我试试 -不要光试试 要去做
I'll try. -No, no. Don't try, do.
亲爱的 过来
Honey? Honey, come here.
我要听你说“我会大杀四方”
I wanna hear you say it. "I'm going to crush it."
我会大杀四方 -听不见
I'm going to crush this. -I can't hear you.
我会大杀四方!
I'm gonna crush it!
好的 我要你在睡觉之前说100遍
All right. I'd like you to say that a hundred times before you go to bed.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
我会大杀四方 -一次
I'm gonna crush it. -That's one.
我会大杀四方 -两次
I'm going to crush it. -Two.
我会大杀四方 -三次
I'm goin' to crush it. -Three.
爸 知道我明天会怎么做吗? 大杀四方
Hey, Dad, guess what I'm going to do tomorrow? I'm gonna crush it!
我是一个好爸爸 -会大杀四方
I'm a good dad. -Gonna crush this.
我很厉害
I know what the hell I'm doing.
不对 你这是瞎搞 好吗?
No, you're screwing this up. Okay?
我没办法指导艾琳申请大学 好吗?
I can't guide Erin through the college application process, okay?
因为我在这里
Because I'm, well, here.
对 我在给她做准备 她一定会大杀四方
Yeah, well, I'm prepping her, and she's gonna crush it.
是吗 马克?她会大杀四方? -是的
Is she, Mark? Is she gonna crush it? -Yeah, she is.
最好是这样 好吗?
Well, she better. Okay?
我让她循规蹈矩了16年 她以前的成绩在班里是顶尖的
Because I kept her on track for 16 years. She was top of her class.
然后你让我们搬去了野马镇 情况就失控了
Okay? Then you moved us to Wild Horse. And the wheels fell off the bus.
你要求获得单独监护权
Uh-huh. -You asked for sole custody.
你求仁得仁 所以这一切都是你的责任
And you got it, so, you know, this is all on you.
现在又来说监护权? 没错 我拿到了单独监护权
We're talking about custody? Oh, sure, I got sole custody.
知道为什么吗?因为你在被别人监护
You know why? Because you're in custody.
你又一次将愉快的对话弄僵了
Once again, you turn a pleasant conversation hostile.
典型的马克
Classic Mark.
不要…
No, don't… don't--
我就说听到麦琪的声音了嘛 你还好吗 麦琪?
Oh! I thought I heard Maggie. How the heck are you, Mags?
你好 布拉德!我很好 我在学会计 可以拿到学位
Hey, Brad! Great. Great. I'm getting an accounting degree.
我还有了一只宠物老鼠
And I got a pet rat.
太好了 -布拉德 先出去吧?
Excellent-- -Brad, do you mind?
噢 好的 帮我向路易丝问好
Oh, okay. Uh, well, love to Louise.
将军 他们到了
And, General, they're here.
麦琪 我得走了
Mags, I gotta go.
和能量饮料公♥司♥有一个会
Got a meeting with an energy drink company.
我们回头再谈 好吗?
Can we finish this later?
好的 没问题 你的会听起来挺重要的
Sure, yeah, no, that sounds important.
好吧
Wha-- Okay.
你在干什么?
What? What are you… What are you doing?
你是在躲吗?
Are you hiding?
我在系鞋带
Just tying my shoe.
噢 好的 好奇怪
Oh, okay. That's very weird.
为什么奇怪?
Why is this weird?
每天都要系鞋带 全世界都是这样
Shoes get tied every day, all over the world.
你在安检桌后面
You're just behind a security desk.
你以为我在躲着你? -我不知道你在干什么
You think I'm, like, hiding from you? -I don't know what you're doing.
别太自以为是了 -我没有
Don't give yourself that much credit. -I'm not.
奇怪的是你 你干什么啊?
You're the one being weird. What are you doing?
我要系另一只鞋了 你要看吗?
Gonna tie the other shoe if you wanna watch.
你怎么弄鞋子不关我的事
I don't give a damn what you do. Fuckin' tie your shoe, tie both,
你系鞋带好了 两只都系 别穿鞋
don't wear any shoes!
你在意他的他妈鞋吗?你居然会这样
You care about his fucking shoes? I can't believe you're acting like this.
兄弟 你想在这里待多久都行
Buddy, you can stay here as long as you need to.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们绝对会非常…
These people are gonna be absolutely--
内尔德将军!
General Naird!
这位是狂牛公♥司♥的市场高级总裁 奥黛丽·哈勒
This is Audrey Haller, the Senior Director of Marketing over at Mad Buff.
幸会 谢谢你们赞助今年的活动
Nice to meet you. And thanks for sponsoring this year's event.
时机太好了
Oh my God, the timing couldn't be better.
你们的母公♥司♥想要扩大客户群体
Your parent company wants to expand their demo.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
我们在寻找一个好的品牌 以取得额外的资金
we're looking for a cool brand to get some extra funding.
这就像爱情喜剧片 但是并没有讨人厌的闺蜜
This is like a romantic comedy, but there is no annoying best friend.
战斗机器人竞赛 很符合我们的品牌形象
Well, a Battle Bot competition is very much on-brand for us.
对我们也一样
Us too. Us too.
“战斗”和“机器人” 大概是这里最受欢迎的词
"Battle" and "bots" are probably, like, the most popular words said here.
还有“科学”
That, and like "science."
很多人说“科学”“战斗”还有“机器人”
Lot of people say "science," then "battle" and "bots."
我们几乎像是同一家公♥司♥似的 -并非如此
We're basically the same company. That is not true.
不过听一下
I mean, uh, listen to this though.
他们的口号♥是“狂牛使你自信癫狂”
Their catchphrase is "Mad Buff gives you mad confidence."
“自信”是我们军队中 比较熟悉的一个词
Well, "confidence" is a word we're familiar with in the military.
自信但不能自大
But confidence without arrogance.
我喜欢的橄榄球球员 不会在端区起舞
I am a fan of football players who don't do an end-zone dance,
而是会安静地庆祝得分
who quietly celebrate a job well done.
对 我也很喜欢这种 -对
Yeah. I love that too. I love that. -Yes.
我也很喜欢庆祝 简直爱死了
But I also love the celebrations. You kidding me? I love 'em.
翩翩起舞的球赛 我可以看上一整场
I'd watch a whole game where they're going like this all day.
比分无所谓
What's going on? I don't even care what the score is.
太棒了
This is going amazing.
有没有谁感觉自己要飞起来了?
Does anybody feel like they're flying?
看着这个 我就觉得自己要双脚离地了
I feel like I'm levitating off the ground and looking at this.
而且我们有内尔德将军来做宣传片!
And we get General Naird for the promo.
噢 不行 不行 不可能的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. That's not going to happen.
就一个很小的宣传片
Just, like, a tiny promo.
不行! -很小的…
Nope. Nope. -It's just-- Well, it's just--
我们赞助30万美元
We are contributing $300,000.
30万 将军
300K, General.
嗯 好吧 我们可以讨论一下
Yeah, okay. I suppose we could discuss it.
只要我不说也不做
Just as long as I don't have to say or do anything
会影响太空部队或美军诚信的事
that would compromise the integrity of Space Force or the US military.
熊宝宝一定帮你搞定 熊爸爸 -别这样
Baby Bear's got you covered, Papa Bear. -Don't do that.
最后一次 -幸会
Last time. -Nice to meet you.
和你见面太开心了 -我也是
You too. -Great. So good to see you.
你怎么回事?比平常还要聒噪
What is up with you? You're agitated more than usual.
我喝了狂牛 有点神经过敏
I drank a little Mad Buff. I'm jittery.
而且绝对能看见声音
I also feel like I can see sounds.
长官 能说几句吗? 拜托 兄弟 听我说完
Sir, can I talk to you for a second? Come on, man, just hear me out.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
好的 对不起 我以为你会拒绝
Right, sorry. I just assumed you would say no.
如果和狂牛的合作不只是一次性呢?
What about this? What if this thing with Mad Buff isn't just a one-off?
如果太空部队和狂牛持续合作呢?
What if it's an ongoing business relationship between Space Force and Mad Buff?
这将大大解决我们的资金问题
I mean, that would solve so much of our money problems.
你在磨牙 很恶心
You're grinding your teeth. It's gross.
抱歉 我停不下来
Sorry, I can't… I can't stop it.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表