剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
and they are seeking a chief scientist for a new project,
在秘密招人
and they're doing it very discreetly.
你想去看看情况吗?
You thinking about checking it out?
想
I am.
到了这一步 我在这里还有什么前途呢?
I mean, at this point, what is my legacy?
登陆火星的计划已经取消
It's not putting a man on Mars.
没错
Right. Right.
我只是想跟你你说
I just wanted you to know
我已经告诉他们了
that I told them
如果不把你也带上 我连面试都不会参加
I would not even interview unless they took us both as a package deal.
谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
被需要的感觉真好
It feels good to be wanted.
能当你这个孙悟空的小林 是我的荣幸
It would be my honor to be the Krillin to your Goku.
小林和孙悟空 是日本动漫《七龙珠》里的角色
Krillin and Goku are two characters from Dragon Ball Z. It's a Japanese anime.
有点像亚洲版的蝙蝠侠和罗宾
They're kind of like the Asian Batman and Robin.
你使我永葆青春 陈博士
Well, you keep me young, Dr. Chan.
布拉德 什么安排?
Brad, what do we got?
要参加参谋长联席会议开会
Okay. You got the Joint Chiefs of Staff meeting,
然后在16点
and then at 16:00 hours,
《时代》杂♥志♥的摄影师
the photographer from Time magazine is here
要来给我们拍合照登到封面上
to take a picture of the staff for their cover.
《时代》杂♥志♥封面!太空部队
The cover of Time magazine! Space Force.
太厉害了 -厉害
This is big. -Big.
我们上了《时代》封面 看他们还敢把我们换掉
I dare them to replace us after we've been on the cover of Time.
好办法! -谢谢
Brilliant idea, sir. -Thanks.
看他们敢不敢用达布尼·施拉姆将军 把你替换掉
Let's see them try and replace you with General Dabney Schramm.
等一下 什么?
Yeah. Wait, what?
他们考虑用施拉姆把我换掉? 你哪儿听来的?
They're considering replacing me with Schramm? Where did you hear that?
我?我没听说 是你听说的
Me? Oh, I didn't hear that. You heard that.
不是 我是刚才听你说的
No, you just… I just heard it from you.
我? -对
Me? Yeah! No.
我听见你说的 -没有
I heard you say it. No, I didn't.
是你刚说的 -没有
You just said it. I don't think so.
不对 是你
No, you're the…
好吧 算了
Okay. All right. All right. Never mind.
所以这张照片很重要
See, that's why this photo is important.
我们要散发出自信
We need to exude confidence.
我们的脸上要表现出 “要是敢换掉我们 就试试看!”
In our faces, we need to say, "I dare you to replace us."
我们要拍出这种气势 -对 就像这样
That's the look we're going for. -Yeah. Like this.
我们要拍出这样的 我从档案里拿出来的
Here's the look we're going for. I got this out of the archives.
胸有成竹的诺曼·施瓦茨科夫 这样的气势所向披靡
Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf. That look'll burn right through you.
让你想要向他投降 把石油都给他
Makes you wanna surrender to him and give him all your oil.
投降吧 -哎呀!
Uncle. -God.
你没事吧 长官? -嗯
You all right, sir? -Yeah, yeah.
我今天早锻炼的时候扭伤了腰
I just tweaked my back exercising this morning.
马克 你和我推荐的人约了吗?
Were you able to make an appointment with that person I recommended?
嗯 哎!
Yeah. God!
你没事吧? -他锻炼时扭伤了腰
Are you okay? -He… He pulled his back exercising.
要不要让我看一下?
Shall I have a look?
不用 没事
No, no, no. It's fine. It's fine.
你的手臂能举起来吗?试试看 -可以 我…
Can you raise your arm? -Yes. -Just… Let's see. -I'm--
这里呢? -啊!
In here? -Ah! Oh God! Okay.
他的腰
It's his back.
呼吸 没事的 正常呼吸
Just breathe. Breathe. It's okay. Breathe normally.
我在呼吸 -不对 让我看看
I am breathing. -No. Let me see.
我区分不出疼痛是在这里
No, you know what? I can't tell if the pain is located here
还是你只是不喜欢有人碰你
or if you just do not like being touched,
但有可能是肾结石
but it might be a kidney stone.
不是 就是腰痛罢了
No, no, no. It's just the back.
你今天早上吃了什么?
Yeah, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
和以前一样
The usual.
嗯 得说具体一点
Yeah, uh, I'll need more details.
牛排和鸡蛋
Uh, steak and eggs.
有时候我会换成培根和鸡蛋
Sometimes I switch it up with bacon and eggs.
好的 吃肉多的人
Okay, well, people who have a lot of meat in their diet
易得肾结石
are susceptible to kidney stones.
他中饭吃腌牛肉三明治
Oh, and he eats corned beef sandwiches for lunch.
好了 内奸
Okay, narc.
他没问我中饭吃什么 他不是医生
He didn't ask what I had for lunch. And he's not a doctor.
不过我是博士
Well, I am a doctor.
但毕竟不是博士医生
Well, you're not a doctor doctor.
你需要将军医生 将军 博士医生只能治博士
Yeah, you need a general doctor, General. A doctor doctor just treats doctors.
其实我是博士医生博士
Actually, I'm a doctor doctor doctor,
不过你还想另找一个博士医生问一下
but if you'd rather just have a second opinion
那也没问题
from a doctor doctor, that's fine.
正有此意
I'd like to do that.
好的 很好 那我走了 -谢谢
Okay. Very well. I will leave. -Thank you.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
那要不要我和你的博士医生预约?
Should I make an appointment with your doctor doctor?
不要 取消吧 否则又要浪费我八分钟生命
No. And cancel the counselor. That's eight minutes I'm not getting back.
好的 -这样吧
All right. -And you know what?
午餐给我点一个熏牛肉三明治 上面配一大块培根
For lunch, order me a pastrami sandwich with a big slice of bacon on top.
让他看看 肾结石个鬼啊…
That'll show him. Kidney stones, my--
哎呀 又疼了 要我帮你吗?
Oh boy. It's back. -Yep. -Can I help you?
真的? -对 别碰我
You sure? -Yeah, don't touch me.
你好 艾琳
Hey, Erin.
你好 我输入了信息
Hey. I logged that info,
然后用棉签 把键盘里的黏性物质都清理掉了
and I cleaned all the gunk out of the keyboards with a Q-tip.
哇! -你还有什么事要做吗?
Wow! -Is there anything else you need?
要是重要的事 好说服我妈允许我休学一年
Something important to convince my mom I should take a gap year?
哪里要发射人吗?我能参与吗?
Can I launch someone somewhere?
明天再说吧
No, but we'll do that tomorrow.
我们要开电♥话♥会议
We're having this conference call.
你检查一下所有的钟
We just need you to check all the clocks
确保时间一致
to make sure they're all telling the same time.
似乎很无聊
Sounds really boring.
没错 -但是很必要
It is. -But necessary.
差不多吧
Ish.
你好 我是火星任务兰卡斯特指挥官
Hi! Hi, I'm Commander Lancaster of the Mars mission.
你是哪位?
Uh, who… Who are you?
我是艾琳
I'm Erin.
实习生
The intern.
没关系 太好了
I don't care. That's… That's wonderful.
我只需要听到人的声音就行
I just needed to hear a human voice.
请跟我聊聊吧 艾琳 我很想有人跟我说说话
Please talk to me, Erin. I'm dying for some human conversation.
你想聊什么?
What do you wanna talk about?
什么都行
Anything. Um…
聊聊你好了
You. Let's talk about you.
好吧 我爸在生我的气
Well, uh, my dad's mad at me.
为什么?
Uh, why?
因为我用我的大学基金
Because I did some day trading
在网上买♥♥卖♥♥了一些股票
with stocks online with my college fund.
都输掉了?
And you lost it all?
没有
No.
没有 我倒还赚了一万四
No, uh, I actually made $14,000.
嗯 但我爸觉得这样来钱太容易了
Yeah. But my dad thinks it was too easy.
说和偷钱没两样 -看来他挺担心你的
Says it was stealing. -Sounds like he's concerned about you.
我想他是担心我会像我妈一样进监狱
I think he's just worried I'll end up in prison like my mom.
我妈也在监狱里 所以我感同身受
My mom's in jail too. So I can relate.
她做了什么?
What did she do?
卖♥♥假冒雅诗兰黛产品
Sold fake Estée Lauder products.
这会坐牢?真是… -你妈呢?
You can go to jail for that? Wow. That's… -What about your mom?
比这个严重一点
It's a little worse than that.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
终于能和你见面 我很荣幸 阿德里安
I just wanna say it is a real honor to finally meet you, Adrian.
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you.
希望主要是好的名声吧
Well, mostly good, I hope.
凯瑟琳 这位是陈博士
Catherine, this is Dr. Chan,
世界级的工程师 同时也是我的徒弟
a world-class engineer and my protégé.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hi.
我们已经给你们提供了虚拟现实眼镜
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表