剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
别没大没小
Don't be fresh.
你要微笑 礼貌
I want you to smile, to be polite.
如果提到你妈
And if your mother comes up,
你就说她有自己的事要办
just say that she is taking some time for herself.
是的 要办20到30年
Yes. 20 to 30 years for herself.
他们戴的他妈什么啊?
What the fuck are they wearing?
高将军 欢迎来带太空部队
General Gao, welcome to Space Force.
内尔德将军 哥们儿好
General Naird, howdy.
这是我妻子阿秀
This is my wife, Siu.
哥们儿好 -我儿子小进
Howdy. -And my son, Jing.
哥们儿好
Howdy.
见到你和你的家人 我非常高兴
It is a pleasure to meet you and your lovely family.
这是我女儿艾琳
This is my daughter, Erin.
她有点害羞
She's painfully shy.
不怎么开口说话
And she hardly ever says anything.
好啊?
'Sup?
千金非常优秀 你一定很自豪
What a stunning young lady. You must be proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
公子也很优秀
And your son, he is also stunning.
他跳了两级 这是我们最自豪的
He skipped two grades. That is what we are most proud of.
我也跳了一些课
Mm. I, too, have skipped a few classes.
这是我们准备的礼物 茅台
A gift from us. Moutai.
我国最受欢迎的酒
My country's favorite liquor.
非常感谢 将军 我们也有礼物送给你
Very gracious of you, General. We have a gift for you as well.
伟大的康乃狄格州的美国雪茄
American cigars from the great state of Connecticut.
在全世界的雪茄中 也许排第二或者第三
Perhaps the second- or third-best cigar in the world.
回头我们可以一起抽两根
I was thinking that maybe later you and I could fire up a couple of those bad boys
讨论一下月球资源的分配事宜
and discuss the division of lunar resources.
应该行吧 回头再说
Perhaps. Later.
长官 慢一点
Sir, slow down.
在中国从来不会立刻谈业务
In China, they never discuss business right away.
收到 稳扎稳打赢得月球
Copy that. Slow and steady wins the moon.
将军 我去打个招呼吧? -好的 上尉
Ah. General, may I? -Oh, yes, Captain. Yes.
哇!林博士 -你好
Wow. Dr. Lim. -Hey.
林博士太帅了
Dr. Lim is a smoke show.
我知道 如果我是安吉拉 也会选他不选我
I know. If I were Angela, I would choose him over me too.
什么啊?别这么说
What? Stop that.
换了是我 绝对更喜欢和你上♥床♥
I would have sex with you over him any day of the week.
真的? -真的!
Really? -Yes.
我会把你当三腿骆驼那样骑着干
I would ride you like a three-legged camel.
你真好
Aw, that's very sweet of you.
没事 你怕什么? 怕他们在月球上做了?
Of course. So, what? What are you afraid of?
不是
That they did it on the moon?
他确实特别帅
No. I mean, he is, like, super good-looking.
很帅 -而且他们两个都是宇航员
Very good-looking. -And they're both astronauts.
一个可能在零重力酒精擦身洗澡
One could be having a zero-gravity alcohol swab bath.
另一个不小心飘过去
The other one floats in accidentally… -Okay.
然后两人触碰到
…and then they touch,
她的膝盖略过他完美的颧骨
and then her knee grazes the side of his perfect cheekbones.
他们这一刻非常亲密
They have an intimate moment together. -Super specific.
眼睛对视 她脸颊泛红
They lock eyes, and her face is flushed red.
好了 别说了
Okay, you gotta stop. You gotta stop.
你想得太多了
Been thinking about it way too much, all right?
要想确定 你就得去问他
You need to find out for sure. You gotta confront this guy.
在洗手间外面和他谈
You should meet him outside the bathroom.
非常猥琐
That's very creepy.
不是啊 你想一下
It is not. Think about it.
那地方大家都得去 而且只有一个进出口
Everybody has to go. There's only one way in or out.
还是猥琐
You're not making it less creepy.
你好 张博士
Hello, Dr. Zhang.
马洛里博士
Dr. Mallory.
噢!今年我们至少没叫错对方名字
Oh, well, at least this year, we've gotten each other's name right.
是进步啊
That's a big step.
也可以说是一大步
Some might even say a giant leap.
没错
Sure, sure.
我有一份礼物送给你
Well, I have a gift for you, sir.
先生 这是我未婚夫制♥作♥的艺术品
This is an art piece made by my fiancé.
她很有才华
She's very talented.
其实是他 他叫杰罗姆
Actually, it's a he. Jerome.
应该用他来指代
His pronouns are he/him.
噢 恭喜啊
Oh, I see. Congratulations.
你们俩是非常般配的一对
You two make for a very accomplished couple.
你会不会对我们这一对有意见?
Does it bother you that we're a couple?
不会 我说了恭喜啊
No. I said "congratulations."
好的 谢谢 我们很幸福
I see. Well, thank you. We're very happy.
您说什么?
Pardon?
嗯?我什么都没说
What? I didn't say anything.
哎 没事
Hey, it's cool.
他挺好的 嗯 没事
He's cool. Yeah. We're good.
张博士 也许你们以后也会有这个
Dr. Zhang, perhaps you'll have one of these someday.
这是我们的太空英雄廊
This is our Space Hall of Heroes.
阿姆斯特朗 奥尔德林 两位率先登上月球
Armstrong, Aldrin, the first two men on the moon.
到1972年 已经有12名美国宇航员登上过月球
Twelve American astronauts had set foot on the moon…by 1972.
好莱坞明星
这是布鲁斯·威利斯吗?
Is that Bruce Willis?
好演员
Very good actor.
他确实是好演员
He is a good actor.
不过这位宇航员有一头秀发
That astronaut has a full head of hair though.
假头发
将军 飞过来还好吧?
So, General, how was your flight?
时间很长
It was long.
我睡觉了
I slept.
睡觉好啊
Ah. Sleep is good.
我喜欢睡觉
I like sleep.
问他范冰冰的事
Ask him about Fan Bingbing.
谁啊? -著名的中国女星
Who is that? -It's a famous Chinese actress.
范冰冰
Fan Bingbing.
他会很高兴的
He'll go crazy. Fan Bingbing.
范冰冰怎么样?
So, how about that Fan Bingbing?
她是一名很出色的女演员啊
She's quite the actress.
她偷税漏税
She committed tax fraud.
我国政♥府♥不容忍♥这种行为
Our government does not condone that kind of behavior.
噢 是啊 范冰冰出事了
Oh, that's right. Fan Bingbing Wesley-Sniped in China.
我一下子给忘了
That was a huge mistake by me.
好的 -怪我
Well… -That's my bad.
范冰冰交税的时候一定喝了太多茅台
Fan Bingbing must have been drinking too much Moutai when she did her taxes.
想看好玩的视频吗? -想
Wanna watch a funny video? -Sure.
汤姆·布雷迪
Tom Brady.
汤姆·布雷迪
Tom Brady.
噢 是啊 -噢 对
Oh, come on. -Oh, yes. Yes.
非常优秀的橄榄球球员
Very good football player.
是的 他是当代传奇
Yes, he is. He is a living legend.
你喜欢橄榄球吗?
You like football?
看不懂
I don't understand it.
是挺难懂的
It's very confusing.
令千金很漂亮
Your daughter is very charming.
神啊!你在这里 我好激动
Oh my God. I am so excited you're here.
在上面发生的事
Feel like I've been going out of my mind
一直没人说 我都快疯了
with nobody to talk to about what happened up there.
回来阵仗真大啊 是吧?
It's kind of wild being back, huh?
为我们在六座城市办了阅兵典礼
They threw a parade for us in six different cities.
我们现在是国家英雄
We're national heroes. -Ugh.
不过感觉特别假 不是吗?
Doesn't it feel so fake though?
因为咱们俩都知道 在月球上的情况并不理想
I mean, 'cause you and I both know what went down was not exactly ideal.
我们看到了可怕而私密的事
We… We witnessed horrible, private things.
一个人吃了一只鸟 我们喝对方的尿
A man ate a bird. We drank each other's urine.
但我们现在喝含羞草鸡尾酒
But now we drink mimosas.
没错
Sure. Um…
但夜里有时会突然流眼泪 对吧?
But, I mean, you just, like, cry randomly at night sometimes, right?
没有 -没有?
No. -No?
没有 这样不太好
No. Actually, that's very sad.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表