剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
如果存在外星生命 你觉得他们会友好吗?
If there's alien life, do you think they'll be friendly?
会像人类一样吗? -我不知道 布拉德
You think they'll like humans? -I don't know, Brad.
我妻子出差时被外星人绑♥架♥
My wife was abducted by aliens on a business trip
然后被迫与她老板上♥床♥ -我知道 布拉德
and forced to have sex with her boss. I know, Brad.
大家早上好
Morning, everyone.
关于我们在欧罗巴任务中的角色 我即将收到具体信息
I am about to receive specific information as to our role in the Europa mission.
女士们 先生们 我们又回来了!
Ladies and gentlemen, we are back in the game!
好!将军 这对我来说太重要了
Yes. General, you don't know how much this means to me.
木星的卫星中 我一向最喜欢欧罗巴星
Europa has always been my favorite moon of Jupiter.
我们可能会发现外星生物!
We might just find some alien life!
希望德雷克方程式是准确的
God, I hope the Drake Equation is accurate.
神啊!我希望外星人也喜欢德雷克
Oh my God, I hope the aliens like Drake too.
来了
Shh, shh, shh. Here we go.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
内尔德 你使出了九牛二虎之力
Well, Naird, you pushed and you pushed
你在华府那些人情都被你求了个遍…
and called in every favor you have left in Washington, and…
嗯?
Yes?
遂了你的愿
You got it.
对不起 我不是想弄得大惊小怪
I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be dramatic.
我刚才在吞薄荷糖
I was swallowing my mint.
欧罗巴计划有你们一份
You guys got a piece of the Europa project.
太好了!
That's great!
真是好消息 部长先生
That is great news, Mr. Secretary.
我想把这个好消息告诉我的团队
I would like to share this with my team.
我来把你投到大屏幕上
I'm going to put you up on the big screen.
真的要当着全体人员的面吗?
Wait. Are you sure you wanna do this in front of the whole staff?
噢 大家好!
Okay. Hi, everyone.
其实国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局 将会主导欧罗巴计划
Well, actually, NASA will be handling the majority of the Europa project.
什么?
What?
原来根本没你们的份
You guys had no role at all
但俄克拉荷马州的鲍勃·怀特议员 要求把你们也加上
until Congressman Bob White of Oklahoma got you included.
从这个太空项目一开始 他就在国会里
He's been in Congress since the beginning of the space program.
神啊!1952年
Oh my God. That was 1952.
愿神保佑鲍勃·怀特 他一向是我们最坚定的支持者
God bless Bob White. He's been our staunchest defender.
他103岁了
He's 103 years old.
但老当益壮
He's a spry 103.
你们的工作是就宇航员防卫问题
Your job will be to prepare an in-depth
准备一次深度的文稿演示
PowerPoint presentation on astronaut defense.
文稿演示?
PowerPoint?
防卫谁?
Defense against whom?
这是一个国际项目
This is an international effort
地球上几乎所有国家都会参与
involving practically every country on Earth.
防卫我们可能会遭遇的任何生命形态
Defense against any life forms we might encounter.
我们的人员必须作好杀死对方的准备
We need our crews to be prepared to kill 'em.
好的 我看不见你们的脸
Okay, I can't see your faces,
但你们现在一定都很生气
but I'm wagering that you're all looking pretty pissed right now.
听我说 怀特议员执迷于外星入侵的可能性
Look, Congressman White is obsessed with the possibility of alien invasion,
我们只是在迁就他的意愿
and we're just humoring his wish,
这有可能是他最后的愿望
as it may well be his last.
你们遭遇外星人的可能性极底
It is extremely unlikely that you will encounter aliens.
对方存有敌意的可能性就更低了
And even more unlikely that they will be hostile.
但这项工作也可能是至关重要的
But this work can be vital.
好吧 我忍♥不住了
Okay. I can't do it.
你是说我们的工作极为重要
Are you saying our job is incredibly important
还是极为不重要?
or incredibly unimportant?
不重要 内尔德
Unimportant, Naird.
但是在另一方面 对你来说则极为重要
But, on the other hand, for you it's incredibly important
因为如果你们做得不好 你就完蛋了
because if you guys do a bad job, you're fucked.
打电♥话♥就应该以这种方式结束
And that's how you end a phone call.
好吧
Okay.
总算是有一线希望吧
Well, silver lining,
欧罗巴计划有我们一份
we are part of the Europa project.
可耻且无关紧要的一份
A disgraceful and insignificant part.
阿德里安 工作不分大小
Well, Adrian, there are no small jobs.
分的 我们分到的是最小的
Yes, there are, and we have the smallest.
哇!怎么回事啊?
Wow. What just happened?
不是吧 不好意思 是你的第一次吗?
Oh no. I'm sorry. Was that your first time?
和你是第二次 所以… -所以是你的第二次
Well, second time with you, so… -So it was your second time.
至少三次吧 -好吧
I mean, three times at least. -Okay, good.
我们是什么情况?
So what's going on with us?
我们是什么关系?
You know, like, what are we doing?
你凌晨三点突然来找我
You just hit me up, out of the blue, at three o'clock in the morning.
我想知道我们之间是什么关系
Just trying to figure out, you know, what this is.
就是这样的关系嘛
This is, you know, this.
谢谢澄清
Thanks for clearing it up.
好吧
Fine. Um…
好的 我现在的带宽只能做到这样
Okay. This is all I have the bandwidth for at the moment.
怎么样?
How's that?
带宽? -嗯
Bandwidth? -Yeah.
不是科学家却这样说?
Says the nonscientist?
我知道带宽的意思
I know what bandwidth means,
但不如你给我说说带宽是什么意思?
but why don't you explain to me what bandwidth means?
天哪!
Oh. God.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
清理公♥寓♥
Cleaning my apartment.
嗯 然后我会在线买♥♥跑鞋
Yeah, then I might order some running shoes online,
付账单
pay some bills.
现在我要打鼓了 -凌晨四点打鼓?
Right now, I'm gonna play the drums. -At four o'clock in the morning?
把睡觉的时间都节省下来 能做的事真是非常惊人
It is amazing what you can accomplish when you eliminate sleep from the equation.
我们能不能谈一下这个问题?
Can we talk about this for a minute?
安吉拉!
Angela!
安静!
Shut up!
保护人类生命
"The protection of human life is vital
对于欧罗巴任务的成功至关重要
to the success of the Europa mission."
即便不太可能遭遇敌对外星生物
"In the unlikely but still possible event
但这种可能性依旧存在
of hostile alien contact,
因此我们必须作好应对准备
we must be prepared to respond."
我得叫停一下
I'm gonna stop you right there.
怎么了? -这样也许会有帮助
What? -Maybe this'll help.
直接告诉我 我们的任务是什么 就像朋友之间谈话 来吧
Just tell me what our mission is. You to me. Just us friends. Go.
保护我们的宇航员 免于被敌对外星人杀害
To protect our astronauts from being killed by hostile aliens.
非常好 你说得非常好
That's incredible. That. You just nailed it.
演讲的其余部分 都这样说
Use that for the rest of the speech.
把你跟我说的话告诉他们
Tell them what you just told me.
即便不太… -不行
"In the unlikely--" -You blew it.
对不起 你不能用这样的语调 -什么语调?
I'm sorry. You can't do that voice. -What voice?
“内尔德将军作大会报告”的语调
The "General Naird is speaking to a group" voice.
你说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
你对一群人讲话的时候
You have this weird, almost, like, manufactured tamber to your voice
就有一种奇怪、近乎人造的语调
when you're speaking to a group.
这太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah. Well, you're right.
也许是我太傻了 再试试 来
Maybe I'm being an idiot. Give it another shot. Go.
即便不太可能遭遇敌对外星生物
"In the unlikely but still possible event
但这种可能性依旧存在…
of hostile alien contact…"
好的 来 -这太荒谬了
Okay. I'm gonna…
嗯 你说得对
That is ridiculous. -Yeah. Well, you're right.
也许是我太傻了 再试试 来
Maybe I'm being an idiot. Give it another shot. Go.
即便不太可能遭遇敌对外星生物
"In the unlikely but still possible event
但这种可能性依旧存在…
of hostile alien contact--"
妈的
Fuck me.
然后这里的这些是按照字母顺序
And then these here, uh, they're in alphabetical order,
找到字母 把这些拿下来 放进去 然后放回去
so just find the letter, take these off, put it in, and put it back down there.
但是要小心手指 很锋利
Just watch your finger on that. It's sharp.
好的 这也许是我最重要的工作
All right, this might be the most important part of my job.
给我爸冲咖啡?
Making my dad coffee?
“给我爸冲咖啡” 可不止于此 艾琳
"Making my dad coffee." It's a bit more than that, Erin.
是要让他在全天 保持最佳的咖♥啡♥因♥水平
It's about keeping him at optimal caffeination levels throughout the day.
不能紧张不安 但也绝对不能没精打采
Not jittery, but definitely not lethargic.
嗯 -对
Mmm. Right. -Yeah.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表