剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You think you know what's right and wrong.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊!上帝吗?
Who the are you, God?!
拿去 你自己决定
Here. You decide.
你一定 呃...
Make sure, uh...
你一定要吃点东西
Make sure you eat something.
吃一点
Eat something.
你要去更好的地方 好吗?
You're going somewhere better. All right?
Lydia
Lydia.
Terrell
Terrell.
我有了
I'm pregnant.
是你的
And you're the father.
我是说...
I mean...
那我们该怎么办?你要我给Yvette说么?还是...
What should we do? Do you want me to talk to Yvette or -
不 不要
No, no.
如果你想的话我就会跟Yvette说
'Cause I will talk to Yvette if that's what you want to do.
有了孩子之后情况会很复杂...
I mean, it will be complicated with the kids and all...
Terrell 我不想毁了你的生活
Terrell. I don't want to blow up your life.
我不是来毁掉你的生活的
I'm not here to blow up your life.
我只是清楚你应该知情
I just know you needed you to know.
也许有一天我们能处理好
Maybe one day we can work things out
然后你和你儿子可以互相了解什么的?
so you and your son can get to know each other?
儿子?
Son?
对
Yeah.
你该...你该去工作了
You got to -you got to go to work.
对 我应该去了
Yeah, I do.
Daniela在哪?
Where's Daniela?
差不多应该到亚利桑那了吧
Probably in Arizona about now.
什么?
What?
她现在回Corpus Christi了 在那她很安全
She's heading back to Corpus Christi where she'll be safe.
如果你真在乎她的话 你就该和她一起去
If you really give a damn about her, you'll join her.
你...
You...
你骗我?
You lied to me, huh?
我们他妈说好了的!
Even after we had a deal?!
Ronnie会找到你然后灭了你的!
Ronnie is gonna find you and fuck you up!
你把我们家宝贝给弄走了?
You take our baby?
他会来找你的 你个混♥蛋♥
He's gonna find you, mother fucker.
你自己保重 女士
Stay safe out here, ma'am.
去死吧!
Shit!
早上好
Hello. Morning.
早上好 女士
Good morning. Good morning, ma'am.
我是Jessica Tang 你们的新指挥官
I'm Jessica Tang. I'm your new Watch Commander.
我相信你们都听过我的不少花名
I'm sure you've heard other nicknames for me -
糖葫芦 糖人 好运Joy 好莱坞...
Pootie Tang, Wu Tang, Joy Luck, Hollywood.
从现在开始...我是Tang警长
From now on... I'm gonna be Sergeant Tang.
好的 我们现在开始
Okay, let's get started.
我有条两分钟规则 Watson 你刚刚违反了它
I got a two-minute rule, Watson, which you just broke.
点名之后两分钟 我们就要上路
Two minutes after roll call, we hit the road.
你下次再拖这么久 我就自己去巡逻!
You take this long again, I will shove off without you!
是的 长官!-带呼叫备用电池了吗?!
Yes, sir! -Extra batteries for the radio?!
带了 长官
Yes, sir.
工具盒整理好了?!-是的 长官
Posse box squared away?! -Yes, sir.
地图 警用对讲系统 扣押报告都带了吗?-是的 长官
Rd maps, P.I.R.s, impound reports? -Yes, sir.
你带了笔和备用笔吗?
You got something to write with, and an extra when that dries up?
带了 长官
Yes, sir.
当那个嗑药的人♥渣♥过来咬我脖子的时候
When that asshole on PCP starts to bite right through my neck,
你难道要靠在地毯上摩擦起电来电晕他吗?
you gonna rub your finger on the floor carpet
你的电击枪到哪里去了?
Where's your taser, son?
我靠...我是说对不起 长官 我跑回去拿
Shit -I mean sorry, sir. Let me run back and get it.
我包里有备用的 你赶紧上车
I got an extra one in my bag. Just get in the car.
系好安全带
Metal part in the buckle.
好了 干得好
There you go, nice work.
那是什么 长官?
What's that thing, sir?
幸运符什么的吗?
Good-luck charm maybe?
你知道你的代码吧?
You know your codes?
嘿 昨天那枪打得好
Hey, nice shot yesterday, kid.
又除掉了一个人♥渣♥
That's one less asshole taking up space.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表