剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
All right, let's go. -All right.
警官 我们可以按照你们的方式 也可以按自己的方式
Sir, we can do this your way, or we can do it my way.
要么你乖乖站起来 要么我就踩你脖子上
You either get up, or I'm gonna step on your neck.
明智的选择 -我来帮你起来
That's a wise decision. -I'm gonna sit you up.
明智的选择 我的朋友
Wise decision, my friend.
住在大街上 没问题
Living in the streets --okay.
可躺在大街上
But lying in the streets
你们就没别的可做了吗?
'cause you got nothing else better to do?
拜托 这种白♥痴♥轻罪...
I mean, come on, this little misdemeanor goof...
要是你们有人丧命了 被车轧死怎么办?
What happens if one of them got killed, run over?
我们有枪 还接受过训练
I mean, we get the guns and the --the training,
所以我们有约束
so restraint is expected.
知道吗 有时候好像我们是街上...
You know what? Sometimes it feels like we're the only ones out here
唯一不能干傻事的人
who aren't allowed to be idiots.
嘿 要不要我靠边停车 好让你和她们聊聊?
Hey, you want me to pull over so you can chat 'em up?
你应该去表演脱口秀 真的
You should do stand-up. Really.
不 老兄 这挺好的
No, man, it's a good thing.
你把标准放得越低 找到真爱的机会越大
The more you lower your standards, the better your odds of finding true love.
是吗 那你实践得怎么样了?
Yeah? How's that working out for you?
就像我进入青春期时 老爸跟我说的
Well, it's like my dad said when I hit puberty --
“Samo 要是你有一点像我”
"Samo, if you're anything like me,
“你就不会跟丑姑娘上♥床♥了”
"you won't go to bed with any ugly girls,
“而是醒来身边一群丑女”
but you will wake up with a bunch."
是啊 其中一个是你老妈
Yeah, one of them's your mom.
唷...
Yo...
我妈妈的了脑瘤
My mom's got a brain tumor.
我刚知道 所以...别拿我妈开玩笑 好吗?
I just found out, so just -- just leave my mom off limits, okay?
好的
Okay.
去你的
Fuck you.
就在那儿 戴湖人队帽子那个
Right there --Lakers hat.
街头外号♥叫“F-Stop” -是啊
Street name's "F-Stop." -Yeah.
好吧 觉得他会跑吗?
All right. Think he's gonna bolt?
但愿如此吧 多耗点时间
Let's hope so -- tack on some more time.
好吧
All right.
F-Stop 你这周末干什么 老兄?
Yo, F-Stop, what are you doing this weekend, man?
关你屁事 Bryant?-哦 说对了
care, Bryant? -Oh, you got me.
我才不在乎呢
I don't care.
但是不管你要干什么 都得取消了
But whatever it is, it's time to cancel.
快点 放下
Come on. Put that down.
放下 放在地上
Put that down! Put it on the ground!
你们这些人 退到墙边
You gentlemen, get back against the wall.
走开 走开 走开
Step out. Step out. Step out.
给我点理由把你登记下来
Just give me a reason to write you up.
把手放在头后面 手指交叉
Put your hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers.
出狱后你干什么呢 Spider?
What are you doing out of jail, Spider?
嘿 那帽子是我妈给我的 白♥痴♥ -是吗 分开腿
Hey, my mom gave me that hat, fool. -Yeah? Spread 'em.
嘿 我什么都没干 老兄
Hey. I ain't done shit, man!
没错 这才是最精彩的
Yep. That's the best part.
你二得都忘了跟你的假释官报到
You were just too dumb to check in with your parole officer.
我打算下周去 一直忙着工作
Well, I was gonna do that next week. I've been busy with work.
哦 是吗 你在哪儿工作
Oh, yeah? Where you work at?
我一直在找工作 老兄
I been looking for a job, man.
法官大人 我的结案陈辞完毕
Your honor, I rest my case.
我很惊讶你还没找到工作 F-Stop
I'm surprised you haven't been able to find a job, F-Stop.
一直有人骚扰我 这就是原因
I keep getting harassed. That's why.
可不是吗 过来
Yeah, right. Come here.
你为什么要这么干 老兄?-把手掌放在一起
Why you got to do like that, man? -Put your palms together.
把手掌放在一起
Put your palms together.
[魔术师 擅长脱身术]
我又不是Houdini
I ain't no Houdini!
那可不一定
Yeah, well, you never know.
嘿 兄弟 给我妈打电♥话♥ Dawg 让她给我律师打电♥话♥
Hey, homey, call my mom, dawg. Tell her to call my lawyer!
你要给他妈打电♥话♥吗 Spider?
You gonna call his mom, Spider?
不 -他妈领救济呢
No. -His mom's on welfare.
没有律师
She ain't got no lawyer.
祝你们愉快
Have a nice day.
嘿你 Sammy 还有你这个靓臀搭档
Hey you, Sammy, and your pretty-ass partner.
今天是你的幸运日 F-Stop -我们可不是傻的
Today's your lucky day, F-Stop. -We're just too smart bitch.
你的幸运日
Your lucky day.
是的 没错 快走吧 贱♥人♥
Yeah, that's right. Keep walking, bitch.
朝墙站好
Stand up against the wall.
说我吗 -我就坐在这儿
Me?! -I'm sitting here.
这里 这里 -我有权利的 混♥蛋♥
Over here. Over here. -I got rights, ese!
举起手来 -这里 这里 这里
Hands up. -Over here, over here, over here.
你们知道吗 各位 快滚吧 快滚
You know what, guys? Just get lost. Get lost.
都走吧 都走吧 走吧 -好了 好了
Get out of here. Get out of here. Go. -All right. All right.
都走吧 快走
Get out of here! Go!
你是想被铐上 还是想离开这里
You want to get cuffed, or you do you want to get the out of here?
你想放我走吗 -你要道歉吗
Do you want to let me go? -You want to apologize?
不 我不会道...
No, I'm not gonna apolo--
你是想被铐上 还是想离开这里?
You want to get cuffed, or do you want to get the out of here?
我给你个机会
I'll give you one chance.
你毁了我生命中的一年 杂种
You ruined a year of my life, mother fucker.
你是想被拷上 还是想离开这里?
You want to get cuffed, or you want to get the out of here?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我想离开这里
I want to get the out of here!
说对不起 -操你
Say you're sorry. -Fuck you.
对了 兄弟 -快滚吧
That's right, homey. -Get the out of here!
警司 -嗯
Sergeant. -Yeah.
来看看Kyle
Meet Kyle.
他怎么回事?
What's wrong with him?
显...
Appar--
显然他不喜欢今天买♥♥给他的午饭
apparently, he didn't like the lunch they packed him today.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
没有 把家人锁在外面 然后一直这么大发脾气
Nope. Locked his family out, been throwing this tantrum ever since.
所以他们报了警?
So they called the cops?
是邻居报的
Neighbors did.
如果我是个孩子 我这么干
If I was a kid and I was doing this,
警♥察♥肯定会把我妈从我身边拉走
the cops would be here, all right, pulling my mama off of me.
呃...
Uh...
大家下午好 有点行为问题?
Good afternoon, folks. Little behavior problem?
我们不明白 他以前从来没这么过分
We just don't understand. He's never taken it this far before.
过分?
This far?
Rightman方法 你知道吗
The Rightman Method, you know?
就是种自律方法 对这两个孩子就很有效
It's a disciplinary thing. I mean, it worked great with these two.
他们想扔东西了
Whenever they'd throw fits,
我们就让他们到游乐室去砸东西
we'd let them go in the playroom and just wreck stuff.
最终他们明白了 他们是在毁掉自己的玩具
Eventually, they learned they were wrecking their own toys,
所以他们就停手了
and they stopped.
但是Kyle...他超出了底线
But Kyle's... He's pushed the limits.
是啊 看上去是这样
Yeah. Looks like.
那你们就打算让他把房♥子毁了?
And you're just gonna let him trash your house?
我们没有备用钥匙
We don't have an extra key.
你的搭档 妈的
Your partner, shit.
除了找我麻烦 他就没别的事可做了吗 老兄
He got nothing better to do than with me all the time, man?
是啊
Yeah.
他以为是我开着车杀了那个证人
He thinks I killed that witness, drove the car or some shit.
但不是我♥干♥的 -嗯
It ain't true. -Mm-hmm.
好吧 因为什么狗屁假释条例关我6个月?
All right, okay. Six months for some parole shit?
监狱都塞不下了 我两个星期后就能出来
Jail's so full up, I'll be out of here in like two weeks.
嘿 F-Stop
Hey, F-Stop.
你是不是忘了东西?-是啊
Did you forget something? -Yeah.
有机会的话 把你打得屁滚尿流呗
To shank your bitch ass a few weeks back when I had the chance.
哦 放狠话啊 要是在20年前 我们会把你打得不省人事
Oh, tough talk. If this were 20 years ago, we'd have to beat you senseless.
不过幸运的是...幸运的是 没有必要
But luckily... Luckily, there's no need.
什么 那不是我的
What? -That ain't mine.
在后座上找到的 Einstein塞进去的
Found this in the backseat, where Einstein here stuffed it.
半年立马变一年了 混♥蛋♥
Six months just became a year, asshole.
狗屁 是你设计的
Bullshit! You planted that!
哦 闭嘴吧
Oh, shut the up!
我去把这个登记上
I'm gonna go book this.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表