剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第四季 第5集
啊 放手
Aah! Let me go!
当了20年警♥察♥
After 20 years on the job,
John Cooper警官一直在思考
Officer John Cooper has been wondering
同事们以后会缅怀他什么
how his fellow officers will remember him,
但此时此刻 他唯一能考虑的事情就是坚持住
but right now the only thing he can think about is hanging on.
8小时前
Gonzo对Anderson打的那一记...
The one Gonzo pulled on Anderson...
那太传奇了 老兄
...That was legendary, man.
我听说了 我听说了
I've heard. I've heard.
那家伙在失踪人口处就是个废柴
Man, that guy was dead wood on the missing persons desk.
他可真会闹笑话
But, man, could he pull off a prank.
怎么了
What's up?
哪儿去了?-什么哪儿去了?
Where is it? -Where's what?
你老婆... 也这么问
Your wife... Asked the same question.
浴巾 我的浴巾呢?
My towel. Where's my towel?
我不知道 我没看见
I-I don't know. I haven't seen it.
Fischer 你呢 -没有
Fischer, have you? -No.
Jones?-我没看见
Jones? -Not me.
真的?
Really?
10分钟后要点名
We got roll call in 10 minutes.
你知道吗?我好像看见浴巾在你柜子里
You know what? Actually, I think I saw it by your locker.
是吗?-是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You're assholes, huh?
你赶快往下撕吧 -是吗
You better start peeling. -Yeah?
这不像你会干的事儿 Sherman
You're way out of your league, Sherman.
哦 是吗?-是啊 你可得小心你的枪
Oh, really? -Yeah. You better watch your six.
哦 是吗?-是啊
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
统计数字出来了 结果呢
Numbers are in. Guess what.
自打遵照联邦法♥院♥的决定 释放了一批非暴♥力♥罪犯
Since the early release of nonviolent offenders to comply with the federal court order,
暴♥力♥犯罪率就上升了
violent crime has gone up.
令人震惊啊
Shocking.
是啊 在过去的三个多月 平均每周发生13.8起暴♥力♥犯罪
Yeah. So over the last three months, we've averaged 13.8 violent crimes,
和57.5起财产犯罪
57.5 property crimes per week.
一踏出监狱大门就该毙了他们
Should have shot them all right out of the gate.
对你 他们也这么说
Same's been said about you.
哇 哇 -嗨 嗨
Whoa, whoa! -Hey, hey.
嘿 高♥官♥们也不高兴 好吗?
Hey, brass ain't happy, either, okay?
所以我们在外面都得拼上命 让犯罪率降下来
So we got to hustle out there, get the numbers down.
减少好莱坞 切罗基
Got aggravated assaults jumping off on Hollywood and Cherokee,
还有Vine第1100街区的袭击重案
as well as the 1100th block of Vine.
这些地方要重点监控 好吗?
So, let's up the visibility in those areas, all right?
大家去执勤之前 我要占用一点时间
Now, before everyone rolls out, I just want to take a moment.
特别提下John Cooper警官
I want to recognize Officer John Cooper.
他已经在洛杉矶警♥察♥局服务了20年
20 years of service in the Los Angeles Police Department.
嘿嘿
Hey, hey.
这个懒鬼10年前就不干了 却忘了告诉市政♥府♥
This lazy S.O.B. punched out 10 years ago and forgot to tell the city.
事实上 到4月就满22年了 警官
Actually, it'll be 22 in April, Sarge,
不过 就是个大概数 是吧?
but, uh, well, that figures, doesn't it?
嘿 警长 局里什么时候能准时发放这种勋章?
Hey, Sarge, when's the department gonna start passing these things out on time?
哦 这就不是我的事了
Oh, it's not my gig.
可以找管档案的人说去
You can take that up with the service pin person, okay?
嗨 我打算在O'Malley酒吧为Cooper庆贺一番 行吗
Hey, I'm gonna run a tab over at O'Malley's in honor of Cooper, all right?
第一轮Dewey来请
Hey, the first round's gonna be on Dewey.
好啊 -没错 咖啡随便喝
Yeah. -That's right. All the coffee you can drink!
好了 执勤去吧 注意安全 走吧
All right. Roll out. Be safe. Let's go.
当上7号♥有什么感觉?
How's it feel to be number seven?
7号♥是什么意思?
What do you mean, seven?
我查了你的资料
I looked you up.
巡逻队中你的年龄排第七
You're the seventh oldest guy on patrol.
我更喜欢说我是“最有经验的”
I prefer "most experienced."
22年 系着警用腰带 满世界转悠了那么长时间
22 years --that's a long time to be lugging that 15-pound Sam Browne all over the place.
快乐的时光不觉长啊
Time flies when you're having fun.
快乐?
Fun?
我倒觉得是没出息
More like futile.
你要是不喜欢 就去参加警官考试
You don't like it, take the sergeant's test.
我想啊
I am.
警衔升级 就不用上街巡逻了
Move up in the ranks, get off the streets.
真的?-是啊
Really? -Yeah.
我以前想过 我只是有事耽搁了
I wanted to before. I just, uh --I got sidetracked.
你真的不怀念巡逻的日子?-才不呢
Sure you're not gonna miss all this? -Hell, no.
每天都是崭新的一天
Every day is a new day.
你知道吗?我要升到六条绶带才打算退休
You know what? I'm not leaving till I get six stripes.
六条?
Six?
再加一天
Plus one day.
30年啊 祝你好运了 老爷爷
30 years. Good luck with that, gramps.
早啊 搭档 -早
Morning, partner. -Morning.
点了你常吃的
Got your usual.
算了 我不太饿
Mm. No, I'm not really hungry.
是啊 头仨月可不好过
Oh, yeah. That first trimester is rough.
你干什么呀?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
你最好喝酒啊 咖♥啡♥因♥对孩子不好
You might as well drink ripple. Caffeine's not good for the baby.
你是不是总要对别人的事指手画脚?
Do you always make it a point to stick your nose in other people's business?
你也是啊
Ah, so you are.
接下来呢 你要抨击女人和经前综合征吗
What next? You're gonna make some offensive statement about women and PMS?
我可没疯
I ain't crazy.
你就是挺疯的
Yeah. You are crazy.
Robinson
Robinson.
哦 是 让我记下来
Oh, yeah. Let me, uh, write that down.
好的 知道了
Okay. Got it.
好的 我们马上到
All right. We're on it.
西区发生入室盗窃杀人案
Home invasion went sideways on the West Side.
咱走之前我先去趟洗手间
Mm. Yeah, let me go to the bathroom before we go.
晨吐
Morning sickness. Mm, mm, mm.
16周后感觉就好点了
Gets better after week 16.
你知道吗?别着急
You know what? Take your time.
我们到了 他也活不过来
He will still be dead when we get there.
这么早弄这些事 太早了
It is too early in the morning for all of that.
我要去学校 -进你房♥间去
I'm trying to go to school! -Get in your room!
很抱歉我不是如你们所愿的人 -回你房♥间去
I'm sorry I'm not who you want me to be! -Go to your room!
没错 你根本就不是我们希望的样子 -别这么说他
No, you're not who we want you to be! -Don't say that to him!
嘿 警♥察♥
Hey! Police!
我们接到报♥警♥说这里扰民
We got a call that there was a disturbance here.
我们...我们没报♥警♥
We --we didn't call the police.
不是你们 是你们的邻居
No, your neighbors did.
他们...他们不让我上学
Yeah, they --they won't let me go to school!
闭嘴 -是这样吗
Just be quiet. -Is that true?
我们在找别的学校
We're looking into other schools.
我不要转学
I'm not transferring!
你必须转 -你必须转
Yes, you are! -Yes, you are!
走开 回屋里去 -你们...什么都不在乎
Go! Get in the back! -You don't --you don't care about anything!
好了 好了 大家都别急
All right, all right, everybody, just relax!
都别急 -别说了
Just relax. -Stop it!
学校有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with the school?
没有 学校没问题
No, there's nothing wrong with the school.
他才有问题
He's the one with the problem.
他...给别人发自己的裸照
He --he's --he's texting nude photos of himself to other guys.
他说他喜欢我
He said he liked me.
我不知道他要把照片发给全校
Okay, I didn't know he was gonna send it all through the school.
你...真以为我想这样出柜?
You --you really think this is how I wanted to come out?
你怎么能这么愚蠢?
How could you be so goddamn stupid?!
别说了 -你动没动脑子啊
Just stop it. -I mean, weren't you thinking!?
别说了 -我动脑子了
Stop it! -I was thinking!
别说了
Stop!
你不能回那所学校了 -嗨
You're not going back there. -Hey!
我必须要面对这件事 妈妈 好吗 不能再躲躲藏藏了
I got to deal with this, mom. Okay? No more hiding.
不行 亲爱的 我们不想看你受到伤害
No, honey, we don't want to see you get hurt.
我们怎么跟教会的朋友说啊?
What are we supposed to say to our friends at church, huh?
他们去死吧 我可是你儿子
Screw them! I'm your son!
好了 好了
Okay. All right.
你 嘿
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表