剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
I ruined her life. She hates me.
你妈妈谈论你的时候 你有没有看过她的眼睛?
Have you ever seen your mom's eyes when she talks about you?
Nicole 她整张脸布满笑容
Nicole, her entire face lights up.
就好像你的出生是她生命的开始
It's like her life started when you were born.
她无所畏惧
She's not afraid of anything
只要她知道你没事
as long as she knows that you're okay.
这世界上的一切都不重要
Nothing in this world matters.
除了你什么都不重要
Nothing matters to her but you.
我向你保证 亲爱的
I promise you, sweetie.
你很重要
You matter.
嗨 Tom
Hmm. Hey, Tom.
嗨 你怎么样啦?-挺好
Hey. How you doing? -Good.
嗨 看我给你带来了什么
Hey. Look what I got you here.
你是录像店会员 健身房♥会员
You have a video membership now, you've got a gym membership,
你还是瑜伽的会员
and you've got a membership to yoga om.
还不错吧 是吗 -那不是我
Huh? Not bad, right? -That ain't me.
当然是你
Well, sure it is.
我不知道这是谁 但这不是我 不是我
I don't know who this is, but that ain't -that ain't me.
好了 Tom -那不是我
Okay, Tom. -That ain't me.
我不知道他是谁 -Tom 稍等一下 稍等 老伙计
I don't know who it is. -Tom, hang on one second. Hang on, buddy.
嗨 Tom -那不是 不 不是
Hey, Tom. -That -that ain't -no, no.
好了 好的 Tom Tom
Okay. All right. Tom, Tom. Hang on, buddy.
你知道我们要怎么做吗
You know what we're gonna do?
我来帮你拿 我来拿
I'll get that for you. I'll get that.
那不是我 -好的
That's not me. -Okay.
那不是我 那不是我
That's not me. That's not me.
好了 听着 Tom?-那不是我
Okay, look, Tom? -That's not me.
我们帮你搬出大街 好吗 -那不是我
We're gonna move you down the street, all right? -That's not me.
这个人要开门做生意 我们对他公平点 好吗
This guy's trying to run a business, and we want to be fair to him, all right?
那不是我 那不是我 那不是我 -没事的 没事的
That's not me.That's not me. That's not me. -It's okay. It's okay.
好的 我们帮你搬家 好吗
Okay, so we're just gonna move you, all right?
Tom?看着我
Tom? Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
嗨 老伙计
Hey, buddy.
好的
All right.
别担心 我先帮你拿一部分东西 好吗
Don't worry. I'm gonna take some of your stuff, okay?
我们一会回来 再全部带走
We'll come back. We'll get it all.
那不是我 那不是我 -好了
That's not me. Okay. That's not me.
你知道么 我认为你说得不对
You know what? I don'. I think you're right.
我认为那不是我 那是谁?-你还好吧
I don't think that's me. Who's that? -You okay?
这是谁?这是谁?
Who's this? Who's this?
那是谁?
Who's that?
出什么事了?-没有 他很好
Something happen? -No. No, he's fine.
Sammy 这位是Juan Alvarez
Uh, Sammy, this is Juan Alvarez.
他是Paco的主人
He's Paco's owner.
Paco?
Paco? Señor.
非常感谢你 先生
Muchas gracias, Señor.
他说“谢谢你”
He says "thank you."
这是他孙女的狗
It's his granddaughter's dog.
她给它洗澡时总是摘下项圈
She's always taking his collar off to wash him.
那么他可以付款了 对吗
So, uh, he can pay the bill, right?
他看起来像是有钱付款吗
He look like he can pay the bill?
什么?
What?
账单已经准备好了
I've prepared the bill.
你刷信♥用♥卡♥还是开支票?
Uh, will you be paying by credit card or check?
非常感谢 -什么?!
Muchas gracias. -What?!
她没事吧 -对 她会没事的
Is she okay? -Yes, she's gonna be fine.
他们刚把她推出手术室
They just took her off to surgery.
你逮捕了她?-是的
You arrest her? -Yeah.
我什么时候能见到她?
When can I see her?
只要她醒过来 他们就会来叫你
They'll come and get you as soon as she comes out.
你打算因我说谎而逮捕我吗
You gonna arrest me for lying to you?
不 不
No. No.
她伤害了你?
Did she hurt you?
不严重 只缝了几针
It's nothing serious, just a few stitches.
我的宝贝出生时没有星星照看她
My baby was not born with the stars on her side.
她会醒过来 -是的
And she's gonna make it. -Yeah.
有时候生活会很难过
Sometimes life deals you a tough hand.
你会撑过去的
You'll get through it.
我?
Me?
我的生活很好过
I got the best hand there is.
我说过 上帝会考验你
Like I said, God gives you the test you need.
Nicole对你好吗
Nicole has been good for you?
我生女儿之前 漂浮在生活中
Before I had my daughter, I was floating through life.
我就像...像是一只小鸟
I was like a -like a little bird.
每天换新衣裳 看广♥告♥
Different outfit every day, getting promotions,
关注新出的电影和杂♥志♥
keeping up with the movies and magazines.
对我而言那些最重要
That's what was important to me.
那你现在呢
What are you now?
我是一颗磐石
I'm a rock.
我知道生活的意义
I know what my life is about.
给我全世界我也不换
And I wouldn't change that for anything in the world.
Sherman警官 嗨
Officer Sherman, hi.
但愿我没让你等太久 -我也刚到
I hope I haven't kept you waiting long. -Just got here.
好的 我带你四处转转
Okay, well, let's show you around.
你在想什么?
So, what are you thinking?
流浪者之家?-是的
Covenant House? -Huh. Yeah.
我送她过去 你去和家人吃晚饭吧
But I'll take her. You go and have dinner with your family.
谢谢你 搭档 -不客气
Well, thank you, partner. -Welcome.
很高兴你感觉好些了 看医生之类的
I'm glad you're feeling better - the doctor and everything.
我以为你早上不舒服
I thought maybe with you being sick in the morning and all,
或许你 怀孕了
that you might be, uh, you know... Pregnant.
警探的本分?
That's you being a Detective?
推断和直觉
Deducing and intuition.
是的
Mm-hmm. Yes.
你的直觉还要再磨砺一下
You may want to work on that intuition part.
好吧 -好的
Right. -Okay.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
Jamaica 我能问你一个私人问题吗
Jamaica, can I ask you a personal question?
问吧
Go ahead.
你的家人出什么事了?
What happened to your family?
我有妈妈
I have a mom,
但她不想...
but she don't want to...
她喜欢参加派对
Well, she likes to party.
我是说 我偶尔见到她
I mean, I see her sometimes.
她有钱时 就带我买♥♥东西...
When she's got some money, she'd take me shopping...
买♥♥衣服 化妆品
For clothes, makeup.
她喜欢打扮 玩乐
She likes to look good, have fun.
你不喜欢那些事情 对吗
You ain't into that stuff, are you?
不太喜欢
No, not really.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
很快就有了
Soon.
他们会是幸运的孩子
They gonna be lucky kids.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表