剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
113号♥街和Compton街交汇处 -没事的
...at 113th and Compton. -It's gonna be fine.
先生 请你坐在路边好吗 没事的
Sir, just have you sit on the curb for me, please. It's gonna be all right, sir. Sir. Sir.
太好了 刚过7点 再过几分钟队伍就要排过街角了
Oh great, 7 after, a few more minutes, the line will be around the block.
你为什么不在Yucca路左拐?-永远别在Yucca路左拐
Why don't you just take a left on Yucca? -Never turn left on Yucca.
只是周三还是每天如此?
On Wednesdays or every day?
Hudson路可是个瓶颈 你想被堵在路上么?
It bottlenecks at Hudson. You want to sit in traffic?
开什么玩笑 -别管了 -无视一个没准正醉酒驾车的家伙?
Got to be kidding me. -Ignore it. -Ignore a possible D.U.I.
就为了排头位吃上墨西哥快餐?
So you can be first in line at a taco truck?
没错 那儿的菜肴可是混合了夏威夷和菲律宾口味的
Yeah. It's Hawaiian-Filipino fusion.
我可不会放过他 -操
I'm lighting him up. -Shit.
先生 看样子你今早参加了什么派对吧?-没
Sir, you've been, maybe, doing a little partying this morning? -Nah.
没有吗 -没有
No? -Nope.
你今天没摄入毒品或酒精吗 -没有
No drugs or alcohol for you today? -Nope.
你确定?-是的 我确定
You sure about that? -Yes, I am.
能请你出来一下吗
You want to step out of the car?
你还好吗 -是的 我很好
You okay? Yes, -I'm --I'm fine.
到边上去
Step to the curb.
我让你坐下了吗 -没有
Did I ask you to sit down? -No, you didn't.
我没让你坐 不是吗 -是的
No, I didn't, did I? -No.
好了 先生
All right, sir. Okay.
呃...你今天用卫生棉了吗
Uh...You got any tampons on you today?
卫生...棉?
Tam...Huh?
可能你没在用 不过...
Uh, you're not maybe, you know,
有没有替朋友捎点儿?
transporting them for a friend or something?
你瞧 我之所以这么问是因为...
See, the reason I ask is, in that case...
这什么?
What's this?
呃...是我女朋友的...?
Um... That's my girlfriend's?
是嘛 是你女朋友的?
Yeah? Your girlfriend's?
你女朋友的卫生棉?
Yeah. Your girlfriend's tampon?
是有些奇怪哈
It's weird, I know.
她让你把卫生棉像那样夹在耳后?
She lets you carry tampons behind your ears like that?
有特殊情况的时候才这样 -请出示一下身份证好吗
In emergency situations. -Yeah. Can we see your I.D., please?
她才十四岁 这家伙是她妈妈的男友 她因为生病没去学校
She's 14 years old, and he's her mom's boyfriend. She stayed home sick from school.
而她妈妈去上班了 于是这畜生就扑向她
Her mom went to work, and then this prick jumped her.
又是一次无知的错误选择
Another innocent wrongly targeted.
他正要强♥奸♥她时 被她打倒了 接着他冲进了巷子里 然后就...如你所见
She fought him off before he could rape her and then he ran into the street, and...You know.
显然这坏了他的兴致 谁会善罢甘休啊
Yeah, it hurt his feelings, sure. Who wouldn't pound the hell out of her?
救护车怎么还没来?
Where's the ambulance?
这要是在比弗利山 早就该到了!
If this was Beverly Hills, it'd be here by now!
要是在比弗利 可没这么简单就能了事
If this were Beverly Hills, this would be a big deal.
请退后 -Ferguson 得了吧伙计 别火上浇油了
Step back, please. -Ferguson. Come on, man. Don't make it worse.
救救他!用心肺复苏或别的什么!
Help him! CPR or something!
你要给他做人工呼吸 挺身而出?
You want to give him mouth-to-mouth, step right up, huh?
在医疗队赶到之前他就会断气
He's gonna bleed out before the paramedics get here.
那你什么意思 神探?-我觉得我们不能坐视不管
And your point is, Columbo? -I don't think we should let him do that.
好一个带着枪和警徽的达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥ 生命皆可贵 -我去拿工具
Dalai Lama with a gun and badge. -Every life is precious.
生命皆可贵 -够了你
I'm getting the kit. Every life is precious. -Yeah off.
嘿 他会解决的 知道吗
Hey, he's just figuring it all out, you know?
我只是逗逗他罢了
I'm just busting his chops.
你真要这么做吗 Sherman警官
Really, officer Sherman?
尽我们所能吧伙计 让他的状况稳定下来
Doing all we can, ma'am. We'll get him stabilized.
别缠太紧 好吗
Not too tight, all right?
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
你回这儿来买♥♥毒品 我不是告诉过你不要来吗
You came back here to score. And I told you to stay put.
我只是想稍微尝点儿
I just wanted a little taste.
我没上瘾 Lydia -这就是你所谓的“需要保护”?
I ain't hooked on it, Lydia. -And that's "needing protection"?
他们冲进来的时候 我正打算回到汽车旅馆
When --when they busted in, I was headed back to that motel.
你告诉他们你是我的线人 这下可好 这儿的人全听见了
You told them you were my C.I. So that everybody here can hear you.
动动脑子Denelle 动动脑子!
Think, Denelle. Think!
我明白 我搞砸了 -这不是头一回了
I know. I --I screwed up. -Twice.
我帮过你两次了 要不是因为我你早进监狱了
Twice, I tried to help you. I'm the only reason why you're not going to jail.
我知道 我很感谢 你真够朋友
I know --and appreciate it. That's what friends do.
我们不是朋友 明白吗 -那么 我们之间的交易...
We are not friends, okay? -But, then, the trial --
我给你钱是为了买♥♥消息 你也不是什么见义勇为的良民
you were paid for information. You weren't a citizen coming forward.
你不是我的朋友
You weren't my friend.
嘿!我也不容易好不好?
Hey! Things been rough on me, okay?
Denelle 我在离这儿10个街区的地方长大 跟你一样!
Denelle, I grew up 10 blocks from here, same as you!
用不着你来告诉我这儿的生活有多困难!
So don't you tell me about it getting rough around here!
听着
You know what?
这有些钱 拿去买♥♥张车票回Lancaster
Here's money for a bus ticket back to Lancaster.
要是让我知道你拿来买♥♥毒品了 我保证会让你从这儿消失
If I find out you spent it on crack, I'll make sure you go away.
而且绝不是去什么“热带地区”
And it's not gonna be someplace tropical.
如果地方检察官决定要起诉你 我看很有这个可能
If the D.A. decides to move you, which I doubt,
我会让他找到你的 现在上车去
I'll have him be in touch with you. Now get on the bus.
Lydia!
Lydia!
上车去 Denelle!
The bus, Denelle!
嘿 瞧瞧我们的警♥察♥同志陷入啥窘境了 你们俩傻瓜要是早到个几分钟
Hey, look what the cop dragged in. Fools should have been here a little bit ago.
就用不着眼巴巴望着这半小时的长队了
You wouldn't be staring at a 30-minute wait.
第一次来吧 我推荐五花肉
First time here, I'd go for the pork belly.
他们把肉用柠檬汁泡上一整晚
They soak it all night in lemon,
再配上芝麻和甘蓝菜
and they stuff it with sesame seeds and cabbage.
味道好极了 -嘿 傻瓜!
It's unbelievable. -Hey, pootie!
滚到最前面去啊 你可是个名人呢
Get your ass to the front of the line, man. You're a celebrity.
我敢肯定他们都看过你在YouTube上的视频
I'm sure they've seen your YouTube video.
你可以插队的 -这样影响不好
You could just jump the line. -Sends a bad message to the community.
你认为他们宁愿让我们在这儿等上二十分钟 置他们正被抢劫的家于不顾?
You think they'd rather have us wait 20 minutes while their houses are being robbed?
我们得像大家一样排队 好吗
We'll wait like everybody else, okay?
A57号♥ Nytex公♥司♥的职员报案说有人要跳楼
A57, employee reports a possible jumper
地点是Pratt区Kolmar大街6600号♥
at the Nytex corporation, 6600 Kolmar at Pratt.
能否前去处理?
Available to handle?
不能 -那是我们的辖区
No. -It's our area.
那又如何?又不是有人要杀你
What? It's not a crime to kill yourself.
A57号♥ 请回应
A57, show us responding.
等我们回来餐车就走了
The truck will be gone by the time we get back.
孩子 你这就走啦
That's all you, kid.
再见咯 57号♥!
Sayonara, 57!
希望你俩下次能有个美满的结局!
You come back next time for happy ending!
我会让你们看看什么叫美满结局 -她伤得怎么样?
I'll show you a happy ending. -What are her injuries?
鼻子和锁骨骨折 不算严重 会没事的
Broken nose, collarbone --not great, but she'll be okay.
以后别多管闲事了
Don't quit your day job.
这家伙身上的绷带缠得太紧了 都快赶上老妇人的睡袍了
These bandages on this guy are about as tight as an old lady's nightie.
我不敢大幅度移♥动♥他 怕造成瘫痪
I didn't want to move him too much, you know --risk of paralysis.
他如果半途醒来 可能需要进行紧急脊椎穿刺
He wakes up en route, he might just need an emergency spinal tap.
说得对 用感染了艾滋的针头
Yeah, with an aids-infected needle.
等等 我要把他铐在轮床上
Hey, hang on. I got to cuff him to the gurney.
省着点手铐吧伙计 他已经死了
Hey. Keep your cuffs clean, man. He's dead.
Milsap先生 下来好吗 兄弟
Mr. Milsap, come on down, buddy.
一个都不许走 否则我就跳下去
No--nobody leaves, come on or I will jump!
精神评估说他有极端偏执病史
M.E.U. says he's got a history --extreme paranoia.
经常忘记吃药 -心理医生呢?
He likes to go off his meds. -Shrink?
在路上 她说要让他不停地说话 -噢 他在这儿呢
On the way. She said to keep him talking. -Oh, there he is.
我这几个月来一直想开除这家伙 但不行 -我被开除了好几年了
Been trying to fire this guy for months, but no. -I've been fired for years.
律师非说我们得履行法律手续
No, lawyers keep saying we need a paper trail
以防他起诉!
in case he sues!
先生 请你冷静下来好吗 -我在印刷厂里发现了他们办公室拿我打赌
Sir, I need you to calm down, okay? -I found their office pool in the printer.
每回Sandra和我约会 他们就多加10块钱赌注
Every time Sandra goes out with me, they put another 10 bucks in.
约会越多次 钱就越多 直到Sandra赢得那笔赌资
More dates, more dough --until Sandra wins the pot.
她是为了这个才跟我约会的!-这个所谓的Sandra在哪?
That's why she's seeing me! -Where is this Sandra?
能让她来跟他谈谈吗
Could we get her to talk to him, maybe?
见钱眼开的婊♥子♥!-可以 如果确有其人的话
Materialistic bitch! -Yeah. If she existed. Oh.
餐车肯定早就走了
The truck's long gone by now.
好吧 Milsap先生 听我说
Hey, okay. Mr. Milsap, listen to me.
好吗?-好的
All right? -Yeah, all right.
听我说 -好的
Listen to me. -All right.
我确定Sandra是喜欢你的 -是嘛
Okay, I'm sure that Sandra likes you. -Yeah.
她是个女人 女人都爱玩游戏 对吗
Okay, she is a woman. They like to play games, okay?
但我要告诉你 我确信
But I'm telling you one thing that I know for sure.
你要是用连裤♥袜♥把自己吊死 她也不为所动的
She is not gonna be impressed if you hang yourself with pantyhose.
Milsap先生?
Mr. Milsap?
他没事吧?-没事 他有时会这样
Is he okay? -Yeah. Yeah. He does that sometimes.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表