剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Granbo ain't no joke.
真不敢相信运动鞋上的血迹竟然吻合
I cannot believe the blood matched the sneakers.
有罪的人从不会令我吃惊 只有无辜的人才会
Now, guilt never surprises me. Only innocence does.
你们到后面去 我们到前面拦截
You guys, go around the back. We'll take the front.
不 -他妈的
Oh, no. -Mother
来吧
Come on.
放轻松
Easy.
我本可以开枪 -你还等什么
I could have shot you already. -What you waiting for?
你做到了
Yeah, you did it.
中心说就在这附近
Call said it was around here somewhere.
6尺6寸的个头 不难发现
Well, at 6'6", he's not gonna be hard to miss.
我讨厌你的朋友
I hate your friend.
这是Dewey的爱好
Dewey is an acquired taste.
真是个混球 -他可是个真警♥察♥
What a dick. -He's a hell of a cop.
至少曾经是
At least, he used to be.
你知道他们叫我们什么吧?
You know what they're calling us now, right?
丧尸 -对
The Walking Dead. -Yeah.
你觉得好玩?-很性感
You think that's funny? -Very sexy.
自从我跟父母说了要当警♥察♥
I kind of stopped caring what people think
我就不再管别人说啥
after I told my parents I was gonna be a cop.
你当初为什么想当警♥察♥?
When did you first know you wanted to be a cop?
我不要回监狱!-好了 退后
Ain't going back to jail! -All right. Back up.
站到那边 先生
Step on over there, sir.
Rucker今天很可能会让很多人受伤 -但他没有
Rucker could have got a lot of people hurt today. -But he didn't.
他先发制人 能掌管大局 能成事儿
He's proactive. He took charge. He made shit happen.
他开枪射了一名老妇 -不 他开枪射了一个有武器的嫌犯
He bean-bagged an old lady. -No, he bean-bagged an armed suspect.
我甚至没看到她的第二把枪 -她没死
I didn't even see her second gun. -She's not dead.
我们没人受伤 是个好日子
None of our guys got hurt. It's a good day.
Jones有一堆外号♥
Jones with the nicknames.
现在她永远得叫"Granbo"了
Now she's "Granbo" forever.
使用电击枪!
Deploying taser!
你就这么点本事?
That all you got?!
他可真难搞 -给他拷上两道
God, he's tight. -Double-cuff him.
走吧 你没事吧
There we go. You all right?
狗屁
Piece of shit.
真遗憾要打断他们
It's a shame to break this up.
抱歉 但你们得离开了
Sorry, but you guys have all got to go!
这里的主人不希望你们在这儿
The owner doesn't want you here!
这里的主人希望你们离开 我希望你们离开 走吧
The owner wants you gone. I want you gone. Let's go.
走吧 大家离开吧
Come on. Clear out. -Everybody out. Out.
你要让我们走吗 我们什么都没干啊
Let's go. Are you gonna make us go away? Hey. We ain't doing nothing.
离开 不然我要逮捕你了
Get out of my face. I'm gonna have to arrest you.
走吧 嘿
Let's go. Hey, hey, whoa!
这是为什么 -你可不能对警♥察♥动手动脚
For doing what? -You can't put your hands on a cop.
你的父母可得来保释你了 -拿开你的手
Now your parents are gonna have to bail you out of jail. -Get your hands off of her!
滚开 滚开!
Get off! No! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
我可不要 让我们跳舞 -搭档!
I'm not! Come on! Let us just dance! -Partner!
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
我们可什么都没干 -小姐 小姐
We ain't even doing nothing. -Miss. Miss.
你打算咋的?!
Whoa! Yeah! What are you gonna do?!
退后!
Back up!
退后
Get back!
退后 退后 伙计 退后
Get back! Get back! Partner! Back!
退后 退后!
Back! Back!
我们可什么都没干
We weren't doing anything.
你们回家吧 这派对完了
Everybody, back. Get home. Get home. This party is over.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 我们走吧
Yeah, I'm fine. -Let's go.
滚开
Come on. Get out of my way. Get that --
退后 退后
get back. Get back.
嘿 是时候回家了 马上!
Hey! It's time to go home! Now!
要不下一个拷你?上车滚蛋吧
Oh, you want to get cuffed up next? Get in your cars and get out of here!
上车滚蛋吧
GET OUT OF HERE
他睡得像个婴儿 -他知道接下去会发生什么
He's sleeping a baby. -He knows what's about to come.
你真希望他是无辜的 对吧?
You really wanted him to be innocent, huh?
Mack Logan毁了他的生活 两次
Mack Logan cost him his life. Twice.
不 这是Miller自作自受
No, Miller put himself back in jail.
你认为他为什么还留着鞋?
Why do you think he kept the shoes?
如果罪犯够聪明 我们就失业了
If criminals were smart, we'd be out of a job.
鞋和衣服 我们只有这些证据
Shoes and his clothes --only evidence we have of anything.
一旦它们有什么闪失 就没这摊事了
Something happens to them, this whole thing disappears.
证据时常会消失
Evidence disappears all the time.
一个人能否无罪脱身 不到我们管
It's not our job to figure out who walks and who doesn't.
少来 我们时常作这种审判
Come on. We make those type of judgment calls all the time.
几千年前 一群穿官服的决定
Look, a couple thousand years ago, a bunch of guys in togas decided
没人能取代法官与陪审团
no one should be judge and jury.
我们收集证据 然后呈交别人
We collect the evidence, and then we bring it to someone else
去决定该拿它怎么办 -所以你认为我们对Darrell的奶奶撒谎
to figure out what to do with it. -So you think it was right,
这事没错?-没错
the way we lied to Darrell's grandmother? -Absolutely.
看到了吧
Ah. See?
你希望他有罪
You --see, you want him to be guilty.
我不希望任何人有罪 Ruben
I don't want anyone to be guilty, Ruben.
我也想人们停止互相残杀
I want people to stop killing each other.
但只要他们仍会这样 我们得替死者寻公道 不管是否值得
But while they still do, we have to speak for the dead whether they deserve it or not.
为错的人干对的事
Doing the right thing for the wrong people.
有时是这样
Sometimes.
这体制不完美
Look, the system isn't perfect,
但目前没人能想出更好的了
but it's the best anyone's come up with yet.
我去喝杯咖啡
I'm going to go get some coffee.
[都是黑帮]
我们说的可不是60年代的黑P石头或Rollin'60s
We're not talking Black P. Stones or Rollin' 60s.
我们说的是一群跳舞的天主教学校孩子
We're talking dancing catholic-school kids.
怎么回事 伙计?
What's the problem, son?
你害怕黑人?
You scared of black people?
不 长官
No, sir.
人群失控
Crowd was out of control.
周围变得有些不友好 我与搭档失去联♥系♥
Situation was turning hostile. I lost contact with my partner.
我们提到的一名女子抓住我
One of the females in question grabbed me,
当我制♥服♥她时
and when I went to subdue her,
另一位女子 打了我的脸
the other female, she got in my face.
推了我一把 还掌掴我
She pushed me. She slapped me.
当她朝我吐口水时 构成袭♥警♥
And then when she spit at me, that made it an assault,
所以... -你打了她
so then... -You punched her.
一拳
Closed fist.
打在鼻子上 -是 长官
In the beak. -Yes, sir.
你要补充什么吗 Bryant
Do you have anything to add, Bryant?
长官 对方人数上占优
Sir, uh, we were outnumbered.
我们的优势很微
Our tactical advantage was compromised.
Sherman警员作出迅猛的决定
Officer Sherman made a split-second decision.
这份工作不容易
This is a tough, dirty job.
体制曾经给我们更多的权力
The system used to give us a lot more rope and a lot more soap.
但这是个新时代 视频时代
But it's a new age. A video age.
人们一直盯着我们
People are always watching us.
随处都是
Everywhere.
明白了吧?
All right?
长官
Sir.
好了
All right.
Sherman 坚强点
Sherman, steel yourself.
有人用手♥机♥拍了
Somebody out there got it on a cellphone.
你要变成“那家伙”了
You're about to become "that guy" now.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
先生们 帮我关门 谢谢 -好的 长官
Close my door, please, gentlemen. -Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
嘿 Coop
Hey, Coop.
今天那帮小屁孩不错嘛 伙计
Way to put the "Don" in "Donnybrook" back there today, man.
你真上镜啊 -“丧尸”啊 混♥蛋♥
You looked good. -"Walking Dead, " my ass.
你听说你的鞋子了吗
Hey, did you hear about your boot?
我有一个在阿尔瓦拉多的伙计说他在一个高中舞会
Buddy of mine over at Alvarado says he clocked a 15-year-old black chick
拷了一个十五岁的黑人小孩
at a high-school dance.
还在讨论他的事吧?
Still stepping on his meat, huh?
我真♥他♥妈♥为他自豪!
I'm proud of his ass!
你有个新外号♥了
You got a new nickname.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表