剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
要不要我给你带几个耳塞回来 你就不用听这混♥蛋♥满嘴喷粪了?
Want me to bring you back some earplugs so you don't have to listen to this asshole?
我没事 老兄 我挺好的
I'm okay, man. I'm good.
嘿 你跟那白♥痴♥不一样 -闭嘴
Hey, you ain't like that fool. -Shut up.
是你给我搜身的 你看见烟管了吗
You patted me down. Did you see a pipe?
嘿 跟你的假释官说吧 把他关起来
Hey, tell it to your P.D. Put him in the cell.
他栽赃陷害我 就在你面前
He's putting a case on me, right in front of you!
你就打算袖手旁观?-给我进去 进去
You just gonna let him do it?! -Get in there, man. Get in there.
你要这么对我 你也这样?
You gonna do me like this? You too?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我眼睛好算你走运 你个小傻瓜
You're lucky I have good eyesight, you little fool!
现在把它放下走过来
Now, drop that and get over here.
快
Now!
我告诉过你了把枪放下
I told you to drop the gun!
亲爱的 不行的
Sweetie, no!
我们不锁门
We don't lock doors.
不毁坏我们游乐室以外的东西
And we don't break things that aren't in our playroom.
还记得我们的规定吗
Remember our rule?
就这样?
That's it?
谢谢你们 警官 交给我们就好了
Thank you, officers. We'll take it from here.
走吧
Come on.
好的
Sure.
祝你们愉快
Have a nice day.
五年后再过来
Meet you back here in five years
我们就会以袭击罪或更糟糕的罪名逮捕这孩子了
when we're picking that kid up for assault --or worse.
那你听见呼叫了
So, you heard the call.
这个女人在服用抗抑郁药物 情绪激动
This woman's taking antidepressant drugs, and she is in a state.
家暴受害人总是很不稳定 所以我们要小心行事
Domestics are always volatile, so we proceed with caution.
他停这么近干什么?
What the hell's he doing pulling up so close?
该死 Dewey
Damn it, Dewey.
先生 别靠近那辆车
Sir, step away from the car!
她疯了 老兄
She's crazy, man.
别靠近那辆车
Step away from the car, please.
别靠近那辆车 -她疯了 老兄
Step away from the car. -She's crazy, man!
女士 冷静 -他是个骗子
Ma'am, calm down. -He's a liar!
他是个骗子 他是个肥猪大骗子
He's a liar! He's a big, fat liar!
看看她都干了什么 老兄 她疯了
Look what she did, man. She's crazy!
冷静下来
Calm down right now!
Dewey 快让她下车
Dewey, just call her out!
嘿 我正想办法呢 好吗 -快把她弄出来 好吗
Hey, I'm trying, okay? -Just get her out, all right?
她崩溃了 请等一下
She's freaking out! One second, please.
哦 不 不!-好了 女士 你得下车
Oh, no, no! -Okay, ma'am, you need to come out of the car.
离我远点 不 -好了 好了 对 对
Get away from me! No! -That's it, that's it. Yes! Yes!
我不出去 我不出去
I'm not getting out! I'm not getting out!
Dewey 她操家伙了 -我不出去 我不出去
Dewey, she's reaching! -I'm not getting out! I'm not getting out!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
女士 把刀放下 -不 离我远点
Ma'am, drop the knife! -No! Get away from me!
离我远点 -女士 女士
Get away from me! -Ma'am, ma'am!
离我远点 -把刀放下
Get away from me! -Drop the knife!
把刀放下 -他说谎
Drop the knife! -He lied!
快放下
Drop it now!
妈的 她受伤了 -把手伸出来
Oh, shit, she's hurt! -Get your arm out!
她受伤了 长官 -把手伸出来
She's hurt, ma'am! -Get your arm out!
把手伸出来 快把手伸出来
Get your hand out! Get your hand out now!
把手伸出来 -她受伤了
Get your hand out! -She's hurt!
妈的
Oh, shit!
慢着 老兄 她摔刀上了 她受伤了
Hold it, man! She tripped on it! She's hurt, man!
57小组 我这里需要医护小组 紧急
A57, I need an R.A. Unit at my location now.
你们能相信有这事吗?
Do you believe this crap? Huh?
我一直能遇到这事 老兄 一直都能
I see this all the time, man -- all the time.
你试图帮助人们
You try to help people.
听着 鉴于她具有一定的威胁性
I mean, look, I could have taken her a little bit more seriously,
我应该更严厉对她 对吧?
considered her a little bit more of a threat, right?
但我不想一直照章办事
But I don't want to go by the book all the time.
我想帮助这些人
I want to help these people.
这就是我想展示给你们的
And that's what I wanted to show you.
好好利用这段柯达时刻吧 亲
Take advantage of this Kodak moment, baby.
听着 老兄...
Look, man...
她就在那边血流如注
She's bleeding over there like a stuck pig.
她还算走运 只是刀伤
She got lucky --just a knife wound.
我差点朝她脖子打三枪 砰砰砰
I almost stuck three rounds in her chest --blam! Blam! Blam!
明天就该把她埋了
They'd have been burying her ass tomorrow.
你看他那表情
Look at his face.
把那玩意儿打开 兄弟 我们玩这个
Oh, shit. Turn that thing on, man. Let's do this.
想问什么就问
Ask me whatever you want.
好的
Okay.
各小组注意 有抢劫案发生 嫌疑人盗窃了事主的iPhone
All units, a 211 just occurred. Suspect stole victim's iPhone.
嫌疑人是男性西班牙人 黑仔裤 格子衬衫
Suspect's a male hispanic, dark jeans, plaid shirt,
最后行踪是在枫树大道向西往第五大街逃跑
last seen running westbound on 5th Street from Maple Avenue.
L40j接警
L40, show me responding on 5th Street.
L40 Roger
L40, Roger.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 停下
Hey! Stop!
靠
Shit.
L40 请回答
L40, code 1.
L40 我在第五大街南面的巷子里...
L40, I'm in the alley south of 5th Street...
...在...
...Between...
在缅因和洛杉矶之间
Between Main and Los Angeles.
在我的位置需要一个医护小组
I need an R.A. Unit at my location.
L40 收到 医护小组已出发
L40, Roger. R.A. Unit en route.
我是否觉得我的搭档该扭倒她?
Do I think my partner should have tackled her?
不
No.
我搭档该对她开枪
She should have shot her.
“那不是我的 是你栽赃的”
"That ain't mine! You planted it!"
老兄 那混♥蛋♥能得奥斯卡奖了
Man, asshole should get an Oscar.
我们可以在监狱里 看看他有多喜欢牛郎的角色
We'll see how he likes the role of boy toy in the joint.
你不饿吗 我以为你喜欢这里
You're not hungry? I thought you loved this place.
没心情吃
Not in the mood.
“没心情?”
"Not in the mood"?
那你为什么点这么大份的?
Then why'd you order the Hollenback?
今晚在Jones家有个派对
Hey, there's a party tonight at Jones'.
会有很多美女
But there's gonna be pretty girls there.
希望你能应付得来
I hope you're okay with that.
我搜查了F-stop全身
I did a good pat-down on F-Stop.
当时没有发现啊
I didn't phone it in.
嗯 也许他把东西♥藏♥在了腰带里
Hmm. Probably had it in his waistband.
隔着牛仔裤你感觉不到
You couldn't feel it through the jeans.
不会的 我搜的很仔细 我给他带手铐也是用狠招的
No, no, I got down in there. I even cuffed him gangster-style.
你听到我说的话了吗
Oh. -You hear what I'm saying?
那个...
Well...
得了吧 老兄
Come on, man.
你跟我在一起就是要损我
You're screwing me --with me.
你脸上的表情是在酝酿一个笑话 对吗
That look on your face -- this is all leading up to a joke, right?
他没有吸毒工具 Sammy -不赖
He didn't have the pipe, Sammy. -Good one.
他没有吸毒工具
He didn't have the pipe.
得了吧 大哥 -他不可能有吸毒工具
Come on, man. -He couldn't have had the pipe.
只有1%的可能我漏掉了
On the 1% chance I missed it,
他不可能藏在他的口袋里 他不可能塞进他的座位里
he couldn't get in his pockets. He couldn't stuff it in the seat.
听着
Look.
我很遗憾你今天在法庭上不顺
I'm sorry you had a bad day in court.
你说服作证的证人被害了 确实是很糟糕的
Having a witness you talked into testifying killed sucks.
但是把一个案子强加给这个混♥蛋♥...
But putting a case on this asshole...
有点太离谱了 Sammy
It's going too far, Sammy.
Sammy
Sammy.
Sammy -我要去撒泡尿
Sammy! -I got to use the head.
我们在车里见
I'll meet you at the car.
我是不是做对了?好吧
Did I do the right thing? Okay.
我也不知道
Yeah, well, you know, I don't know.
明天的新闻头条如果是“一女子在与警♥察♥争斗中被刺伤”
Tomorrow when the headline reads, "Woman stabbed during fight with police,"
你知道 他们会配上一张她的照片
you know, and they run a photo of her
然后称她是两个孩子的好妈妈
and they call her a loving mother of two,
他们不会写下面的话
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表