剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
when this creep walked right through the living room,
看到什么抓什么
just grabbing everything in sight -
Bubbie的烛台 她的金烛台 我们的祈福杯
Bubbie's candlesticks, her menorah, our kiddush cups.
你是喝止他们 还是打电♥话♥了?
I --Did you flag them down or call?
我...要是他看到我了会怎样?
What if he had seen me?
我可能被抢劫或被杀掉 -你用没用电♥话♥?
I-I could have been raped or killed. -Did you use the telephone or not?
我 用了 用了!我拨了911 -你这逆子
I -y-yes. Yes! I dialed 911. -A shanda.
你怎么能这么对我们 你一点尊重之心都没有
How could you do this to us? You have no respect.
我已经办好报案回执了 先生
I've taken her report, sir,
呃 你可以在几天内打电♥话♥给警探
and, uh, you can call the detectives in a couple of days.
放下吧
Just put it down.
你到底更生气哪一点
What are you more upset about -
是有人刚偷了我们的祖传遗物
that somebody just stole our family heirlooms
还是我不守安息日规矩 打电♥话♥给了警♥察♥?
or that I broke the Sabbath to call the police?
我们无法控制小偷犯下的罪
We had no control of the crime that thief committed,
但你的罪...
but your crime -
我不打算什么都不做地成为一个受害者
I'm not just gonna sit back and be a victim just to honor
只为了你选择盲目遵从的某些寓言式教条
some allegorical dogma that you choose to take literally.
好吧 他...他从你身边走过
Okay, he -he walked right by you.
你有没有看到他的脸 -有 有 我绝不会忘记他的脸
Did you get a chance to see his face? -Yes. Yes. I will never forget his face.
好的 这区有大量的入室抢劫案 所有的案子都发生在周六
Okay. There's been a slew of break-ins in this area, all right? All occurring on Saturdays.
有人把这事琢磨透了 瞄准了犹太家庭
Someone's scoping out and targeting Jewish families.
如果你能跟着我们转几圈 一定会大有帮助的
It would be really helpful if you could take a few laps around with us.
当然 -Rebecca 你不能和他们去任何地方
Of course. -Rebecca, you're not going anywhere with them.
我是个大人了 -我禁止
I'm an adult. -I forbid it.
哦 天哪 -我认为她有自♥由♥做自己的决定 先生
Oh, boy. -I think she's free to make up her own mind, sir.
打开尾箱 -好 祝你好运了
Pop the trunk. -Yeah. Good luck.
我还是不需要你的尿布 Bryant
Still don't need your diapers, Bryant.
天 他可真是可爱的小家伙
Man, he's a cute one.
还是不买♥♥你的账 还是不会背叛Day Day 还是不会帮你
Still ain't buying your bullshit. Still won't turn on Day Day. Still won't help you.
你知道吗 他看起来像你 而不是Day Day是件好事
You know, it's a good thing that he looks like you and not Day Day.
我自己也有个小家伙 一个小男孩
I g-I got a little one myself, a little man.
这就是你能耍出的把戏了吗?
Is that all the game you got?
我真不敢相信 你看着这孩子是什么感觉
I can't imagine how it feels for you looking at the baby,
但你爱他 对不对?
but you love him, right?
你感谢上天把他赐予你 不管他是怎么来的
You thank God for him no matter how he was conceived.
这是什么意思 -你知道这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean? -You know what it means.
你不是他在这区唯一一个宝宝妈妈
You're not his only baby mama around here.
你也不是唯一一个有男朋友
You're not the only one that has a boyfriend
还让Crawford染指的人 不管你愿不愿意
that let Crawford have a crack whether you were willing or not.
你知道吗 我讨厌看到你在集♥会♥日还穿一身妈妈装到处走动
You know, I hate seeing you in your lay-around gear on hood day
因为我见过你盛装打扮
'cause I-I've seen you dressed up,
你是个漂亮姑娘
and you're a pretty girl.
我看见Anya Jackleen 还有Tierra在上面那条街
I saw Anya, Jackleen, and Tierra up the block,
在他们碰头完之前玩啊 趴体啊
hanging out, partying before they head over.
哦 该死 他甚至没告诉你 对吧?
Oh, shit. He didn't even tell you, did he?
他当然告诉我了 你觉得呢?
Of course he did. What you think?
把那些给我
Give me those.
保重 小人儿
Take care, little man.
成人礼是与人同庆
Quincea帽eras are going out of style with people cel-
取代了等同意义的甜蜜16岁
with most substituting sweet 16's instead.
可我们的家庭尊重自己的历史
But our family has honored our history.
而今晚 我们将纪念
And tonight, we will be honoring
我们祖上的男男女♥女♥
our ancestral damas and chambelanes -
男男女♥女♥
damas and chambelanes -
通过继承这一传统 开始越说越顺了
by continuing this tradition. It's starting to pick up.
对吧 -很有教育意义
Right? -It's educational.
看起来咱的受害人混得不错
Looks like our victim's done well for herself.
嗨 我是Adams警探
Hi. I'm Detective Adams.
这是我搭档 Robinson探员 我们是洛城警♥察♥
This is my partner, Detective Robinson, L.A.P.D.
你为Marburo夫人工作吗?-是的 很多年了
Do you work for Mrs. Marburo? -Yes, for years.
我在这儿是合法的 我可以把文件给你们看
I'm legally here. I can show you my papers.
不 不 不 不 我们不是移♥民♥局的
No, no, no, no, no. No somos la migra.
很抱歉 但是Marburo夫人被杀了
I'm sorry, but Mrs. Marburo's been killed.
嘿嘿嘿 没事的 呼吸 深呼吸
Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's okay. Breathe. Take a deep breath.
我们先扶你坐下 我们扶你坐下
Let's get you to the seat. Let's get you to the seat.
好啦
There you go.
这么大一块地方 就住了一个人
All of this space... Just for one person.
他杀了她 上帝啊
He kill her. Dios mio.
谁 -上帝啊
Who? -Dios mio.
很多人都生她的气
Lot of people was angry with her.
有个男人会晚上在人行道那边叫嚷
There was one guy down the sidewalk at nights,
大喊他要杀了她
screaming, yelling he was going to kill her.
她有告诉别人这个人的事吗 -是的 你们
Did she tell anybody about this person? -Yes. You.
查查看 她是否申请过对谁的禁止令
Check and see if she had any restraining orders out on anybody.
好的 -你说很多人都对她很生气
Okay. -You said a lot of people were angry with her.
你知道都有谁吗?-Los vecinos
Do you know who? -Los vecinos.
就是邻居的意思 -知道为什么吗?
That's the neighbors. -Know why?
她对我这么好 -那他们为什么那么生气呢?
She was so good to me. -Then why were they angry with her?
这是什么?
W-w-what's this?
Rube
Rube.
这有另一把钥匙
There's another key.
嗯 看看这个
Hmm. Look at this.
“信用整合工具”
"Credit consolidation instruments."
给我一年 我也搞不懂这些
If I had a year, I still couldn't make sense of any of this.
嗯 我也不行 但还是相当清楚的 就是佣金
Hmm. Me, neither. But it's still pretty clear -the commissions.
看她的客户们有没啥熟悉的感觉?
And see anything familiar about her "clients"?
Meza Cabrera Orsorio Velasquez
Meza, Cabrera, Orsorio, Velasquez.
她在占自己人的便宜
She was taking advantage of her own people.
没错 太坏了
Exactly. Wicked.
这条街饱受入室抢劫之害
This block's been hit hard with break-ins.
这是为非作歹中心
Well, it's black-hat central.
为什么他们自称“为非作歹”呢?
What do they call them big black hats, anyway?
我们叫他们大黑帽
We call them big black hats.
真的啊?
Really?
好吧 我理解安息日 还有在安息日不工作 对吧?
Okay, so I understand the Sabbath and not working on the Sabbath, right?
我懂这个 但你们为什么不能使用电♥话♥呢?
I-I get that. But how come you can't use the phone?
电♥话♥是用电的 他们不能在安息日用电
Phones use electricity. They can't use electricity on the Sabbath.
是的 但人们还是各种规避 你懂吗
Yeah, but people get around, that, you know?
他们只是把开关定了计时器之类的
They just put their light switches on timers and stuff.
这就是一堆虚伪的狗屁
It's a bunch of hypocritical bullshit.
好吧 犹太人本该在安息日和他们的家人在一起
All right, so, Jews are supposed to spend the Sabbath with their families together -
吃在一起 一起说话 祈祷 反思他们的生活
eating together, talking, praying together, reflecting on their lives.
做♥爱♥ 他们可以做♥爱♥
Sex. They can have sex.
约会过几个犹太人
Dated a couple of Jews.
我不知道 Rebecca 那听起来不错啊
I don't know, Rebecca. That - It s-sounds pretty good.
哦 我的天哪 那就是他
Oh, my God. That's him.
您好哇!
Shalom!
想逃跑啊 不是吧你?
Thinking about running, ain't you?
跑得相当快嘛 还有那些蜘蛛侠的动作 你该跑的
Pretty fast. And those Spider-Man moves? You should run.
我是说 你只不过毁了这些家庭的神圣日子而已
I mean, just because you shit all over these families' sacred day
并不意味着 我们会施以必要的更重的力道来逮捕你啊 对不?
doesn't mean we're gonna arrest you with any more force than necessary, does it?
这得看你怎么定义“必要”了 -那没错
Well, it's all in how you define "necessary." -That's true.
不过你多半能跑掉 跑啊
But you'll probably get away. Go on.
呃 我不这么觉得 -转身吧 混♥蛋♥
Uh, I don't think so. -Turn around, asshole.
你干嘛不出来 看看你能认出啥东西?
Why don't you come out, see if you recognize anything?
我可以吗 -当然
Can I? -Sure.
我哭的话 会不会很可笑?
H-how ridiculous is it that I'm crying?
里面还有其他东西吗 -是的 所有东西都在
Is there anything else in there? -Yeah. Everything.
是吗 那你干嘛不都拣出来?
Yeah? Why don't you go through and pick it out?
还有 呃...哦 天哪
And, um...Oh, God.
如果我现在走过这条街
If I crossed the street right now,
我多半能逮捕不知道多少个重犯
I could probably take him down for God knows how many felonies.
可是 不行 我们得整天坐在这儿
But, no, we got to sit here all day while -
而他就在我们面前反复戳我们痛处
while he rubs it in our faces.
让我问问你 住在Castaic
Let me ask you something -living in Castaic,
有没有感觉就像生活在荒野一样?
you ever feel like you're out in the boonies?
你疯了吗 简直就是在宇宙中心嘛
Are you crazy? It's like the center of the universe.
我是说 我们什么都有了 我们有靶场 自行车道
I mean, we -we got everything. We got shooting ranges, bike paths,
离湖中心就一箭之遥
it's a stone's throw from lake have-a-brew,
伙计 这是相当的方便啊
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表