剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
记住这一回 这次是我最后一次说
Savor this one. It's the last you're gonna hear.
把手铐摘了吧 我不会跑的
Take off the cuffs. I'm not going anywhere.
我们要把你带去郡看守所 找个医生检查一下
We're gonna take you to county, have a doctor check you out.
就算我开他的车出去了一下又怎么样呢?我又没做错什么
So what if I took his car for a spin? I didn't do anything wrong.
我们找到枪了 弹道测试是吻合的
We have the gun. Ballistics matched.
那又怎样?
So?
怎样?从你这买♥♥枪的那个人指认了你
So, the guy you sold the gun to I.D.'d you.
要是你们尽了自己的职责 我这样的人就不用自己保护自己了
If you did your job, people like me wouldn't have to protect ourselves.
你这样的人?你哪样的人?
People like you? How's that?
想走回正轨的人
Ones trying to live right.
你们根本就不在乎Cam会不会重新贩毒...
OYou don't care if Cam jumped right back into dealing...
不在乎他会不会把枪、枕头还有坏人带到我家里来
If he brought guns and needles and thugs into my house,
不在乎我的孩子最后会在哪里 -你应该把他赶出去
where my child's gonna be. -You should have kicked him out.
你以为我不想么?我换了锁
You think I didn't try? I changed the locks.
他就打掉了我两个牙
He knocked out two of my molars.
诊所的医生说我可能会保不住孩子
Doctor at the clinic said I could have lost my baby.
报♥警♥抓他
Call 911. Press charges.
然后他就去坐...几个月的牢?
So he'd serve what -a couple of months?
等他出来你们又怎么保护我?怎么保护我的孩子?
What were you gonna do to protect me when he got out - protect my baby?
禁制令是不管用的
Restraining orders don't work.
我也不想杀了他
I didn't want to kill him.
但是为了我女儿 必须杀
Had to, for my girl.
她会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to her?
会交给亲戚收养
She'll be given to a relative.
要是我没有亲戚呢?
And if I don't have any?
寄养家庭
Foster care.
我要去喝点酒 你呢?和调查科的聊得怎么样?
I could use that drink. What about you? How was, uh, F.I.D.?
我认识Larry12年了 他很公正
I've known Larry 12 years. He's fair.
他们想知道什么?-我看见的事
What'd they want to know? -What I saw.
你说了什么?-我一去就看见你在急救
What'd you tell him? -Came in on you doing triage.
我追上你的时候你在做什么?
What were you doing when I caught up?
我在尽我所能的处理状况
I was managing the situation the best I could.
他的状况还是你的状况?
His or yours?
那是场意外 你什么都不用做的
It was an accidental shooting. You didn't need to do anything. The department -
警局也不会就不管你了
they wouldn't have thrown you under the bus.
这是场意外 可能发生在任何警♥察♥身上
It's an accident. It could have happened to any of us.
你回去告诉调查员 你收到了离婚告票
You go back in to the investigator. You tell him you were served with divorce papers,
今天过得很糟
and you had a bad day.
过得很糟 -对 很糟
Had a bad day.-Yeah,bad day.
我今天过得很糟糕 -你现在回去 告诉他们真♥相♥
I had a bad day. -You go back in there, and you tell him the truth.
不然呢?你就去说?
Or what? You will?
今天的事是场悲剧
What happened today was a tragedy.
但我可是一流的警♥察♥
But I am a first-rate officer.
你回调查科去
Go back to F.I.D.
你看到啥说啥就行了!
Stick to what you saw!
我猜你想让我承认你是对的
I assume you're waiting for me to tell you you were right.
哦 你配合得我都要哭了
Oh, the anticipation is killing me.
好吧 你对Brenda孩子的看法是对的 高兴了吧?
Fine. You were right about Brenda's baby. Happy?
对进入寄养家庭的孩子高兴?不
About another kid entering foster care? No.
我觉得“高兴”这个词不合适
I don't know if "happy" is necessarily the word I'm looking for.
如果她妈妈没开枪的话她也不用送去寄养
The kid wouldn't even be in the system if the mom didn't pull the trigger.
她对着前男友开了那么多枪 就差换弹夹了
She shot her ex so many times, she almost had to reload.
好吧 我听见了 听见了
All right. I hear you. I hear you.
别担心了 我加一下班无所谓的
Look, don't worry about it. I don't mind staying late.
我能给你提点建议么?
Permission to give you some advice?
你以前巡逻的时候
When you worked patrol,
记得让那些带货的人现形 最可靠的办法是什么吗?
you remember the surest way to find out if someone was carrying?
包围他们 看他们跑不跑
Roll up on them and see if they ran.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm. Look...
Fernandez今天早上就是在包围你
...Fernandez rolled up on you this morning.
别工作太晚了 好好注意下自己
Stop working late, drawing attention to yourself.
像普通人一样
Just act normal.
这样别人就不会想为什么你...感觉不好了
Then people won't wonder why you're not... feeling well.
除非...
Unless, of course,
你再也工作不下去了
you can't fit behind the steering wheel anymore.
你不是要看比赛么?
I thought you had a game to watch.
我在楼下看了新闻 已经知道谁赢谁输了
I saw the news downstairs. I already know who won.
噢 太惨了 -明天还有一场
Oh, that's too bad. -There's another game tomorrow.
还有 老大...
And, boss...
如果你有什么
If there ever was something
想要跟我说的话
that you felt like you wanted to tell me,
我一定守口如瓶
it will never leave this desk.
晚安
Good night.
明天见...
See you tomorrow...
搭档
Partner.
给我来点货 现在 -羟考酮?维柯丁?
I need something now. -Oxy? Vicodin?
都行 我就是要随便来点什么
Doesn't matter. I just need something. Just...
我觉得我要失控了
I feel like I'm losing my grip.
今天很难过?
Rough day?
没事的 哥们 来点这个
It's cool, man. I got something for you.
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is?
10年戒毒勋章
10 years clean.
你以为这个很简单
You expect this to be easy.
你要努力才能拿到这个
You got to earn this.
你得经过地狱般的煎熬才能拿到一个这样的勋章
You got to go through hell to get one of these.
你打电♥话♥给我是对的
You did the right thing, calling me.
戒毒计划就是这样的 John
That's the way this program's supposed to work, John.
我经历过你的感受
I've been where you are.
我表示怀疑 -什么把你搞成这样?
I doubt that. -Well, what's eating you?
我看见了一些事
I saw something.
一些我不能忘怀的事
I just can't shake it.
工作上的?
On the job?
我以为你什么都见识过了
I thought you'd seen everything.
好吧 不管是什么 我不会跟别人说的
Well, whatever it is, it's between us.
你总得找个人说说
You got to tell somebody.
什么时候都行 今天你可以就听听
When you ready. Tonight, you can just listen.
来吧 戒毒会要开始了
Come on. The meeting's about to start.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表