剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Try to keep my eyes open out here Father. Yeah.
你出门的时候应该穿上法服的 神父
You should wear your collar in this neighborhood, Father.
这样你就不会被打劫了 -是这样的吗?
That will keep you from getting mugged. -Think so, huh?
在这得穿上制♥服♥
Got to wear a uniform down here.
亲戚 瘸子 兄弟 神父 警♥察♥
Blood, Crip, Vato, priest, cop.
如果人们不知道你是属于哪一拨的 你只能成为受害者
If people don't know what gang you're from, you're just a victim down here.
得亮明你的身份 -没错
Got to show your colors. -That's right.
他在NBA上一赛季最佳第六人
He was the NBA's sixth man of the year last season.
你不能放过这样一个男人吧?
You don't just let a guy like that get away, you know?
但他选择跟卡戴珊一起就等于自掘坟墓了
Nail in the coffin is when he went Kardashian
当他们联手对付他时 他只能气得跳脚了
and then just got all pissed when they tried to deal him.
出手真下♥贱♥
Bitch move.
被你子弹击中的那个孩子怎么样了?-还没醒呢
Anything about that kid you shot? -Yeah, still not awake.
我不能为了要求交易而责怪Lamar 无法相信他们
I don't blame Lamar for, you know, demanding a trade. Couldn't trust them.
他们就应该不理他 让事情保持原样
They should have just ignored him, kept things the way they were
在他们失去Chris Paul之后
once they lost out on Chris Paul.
A57 枪击案 国会记录大厦
A57, shots fired, Capitol Records building.
A57 我们这就过去
A57. Show us responding.
以前 根本没有枪玩儿
See, back in the day, oh, wasn't about no gun play.
不 你得打架 没错 就像疯狂的麦克斯一样
No. You had to fight. Yeah. Thunderdome.
听着 有时你会赢
Look, sometimes you win.
有时你会输
Sometimes you lose.
但是你会活下来 自♥由♥自在 然后迎战新的一天
But you live, homey. You live to fight another day.
真感人 金博士听了都会潸然泪下的
That is touching. Dr. King -he would have tears in his eyes from that.
出什么事了?你们来这干什么?-我有问题要问你
What's going on, man? What's this about? -I got a question for you.
Five Tres从什么时候开始打牧师了?
When did the Five Tres start beating up on priests, huh?
什么?-没错
What? -Oh, yeah, yeah.
你们中有人打了Carmichael神父
One of your guys beat up Father Carmichael over there
抢走了他的手♥机♥
and took his phone.
等等 等等 且慢 且慢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, hold up, hold up.
不是我们的人 你♥他♥妈♥就说瞎话吧 -不是吗?
Not none of mine. You're a goddamn liar. -No?
我知道是你们中的一个干的
I know one of y'all has a warrant.
我就是知道
I just know it.
我翻翻你们的口袋 肯定在你们中一人的口袋里
I toss your pockets, one of you all is holding.
问问题吧 Sherman
Ask the question, Sherman.
谁想要进监狱?谁想要回家?
Who wants to go to jail? Who wants to go home?
嗯?我拿到手♥机♥ 我们就走
Hmm? I get a phone, and we leave.
没造成什么伤害 就不算犯法 因为C神父 仅有一次的大赦哦
No harm, no foul. One-time hail Mary because of Father C.
他比我更愿意原谅别人
He's more forgiving than I am.
Bryant 这没人偷手♥机♥ 兄弟
Bryant, ain't nobody stole no phone, man.
有认出来的人吗 神父?
Recognize anybody, Father?
我不知道 也许吧 我不知道 -没有吗?
I don't know. Maybe. I don't know. -No?
在地上发现了这个
Found this on the ground.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
真是个奇迹
A miracle.
上天在帮助洛杉矶警局
Divine intervention courtesy of the Los Angeles Police Department.
过来 孩子 你怎么了?-见鬼
Come here, homey. What's up with you, man? -Oh, shit.
我是说 哈利路亚
I mean, hallelujah.
把枪放下!把枪放下!
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
她打了我一枪!-他在追我!
She shot me! -He was coming after me!
退后 脸朝下 -她打了我一枪!
She shot me! He was coming after me!
退后 -你身上有家伙吗?
Back up. -You got anything on you?
我身上什么都没有!-把手放在脑袋后面
I got nothing! -Put your hands behind your back.
我是A57 需要急救分队 我们的位置 有人中弹了
A57. Need an R.A. Unit, our location, victim of a gunshot,
国会记录大厦后面的停车场
parking lot behind Capitol Records -
Argyle大道和Yucca街的转弯处 东南角
corner Argyle and Yucca, southeast corner.
坚持住 兄弟 -他袭击了我
Hang on, buddy. -He attacked me.
好了
Okay.
躺下 躺下
Keep your head down. Keep your head down.
能说这是在浪费时间吗?
Permission to say this is a waste of time?
你在跟谁说话呢?
Who are you telling?
如果当妈妈的不是太忙的话 现在也不至于如此
Wouldn't even be here if the mother wasn't too busy to be a mother.
所以她就应该擦地板
Oh, so she's supposed to be mopping floors
给她辛苦工作的丈夫烤蛋糕喽?
and baking cakes for her hard-working husband?
听着 我不是性别歧视 我不是这个意思
Look, this is not a sexist thing. That's not what this is about.
我只是说这样对孩子最好
I'm just saying what's best for the kids.
如果一个女人又想拼事业 又想养孩子
Okay, so if a woman wants a career and a baby,
那她就是个不负责任的人
that makes her irresponsible.
你就没用过保姆?-什么?警♥察♥才不用保姆呢
You've never used a nanny? -A what? Cops don't have nannies.
我们雇临时保姆 还有岳母帮忙
We have babysitters and mother-in-laws.
那你要是没有岳母怎么办?
And if you don't have a mother-in-law?
我不管是父亲 还是母亲
I don't give a damn if it's the father or the mother,
但必须得有一个在家照顾孩子
but somebody has to stay their ass at home.
底线是 没有时间养孩子的话 就不要要孩子
Bottom line, don't have a kid if nobody has time to raise it.
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm saying.
嘿嘿嘿 没事的 -孩子们 没事的
Hey. Hey. It's okay. -Hey. Hey, kids. It's okay.
你是Candace吗?-是的
Are you Candace? -Yes.
这是你的弟弟Tyler?照片里的人是你们吗?
Is this your brother, Tyler? Those are you guys?
你们受伤了吗?-没有
Are you hurt? -No.
你们能告诉我们发生了什么吗?
You think you can tell us what happened?
我在睡觉 醒来的时候听到有人在大喊
I was asleep, and I woke up when I heard yelling.
是Veronica朝别人喊 还是别人冲Veronica喊?
Was Veronica yelling at someone, or was somebody yelling at Veronica?
一个男人在外面冲她大喊
The man was yelling at her outside.
你看到他是谁了吗?
Did you see who he was?
你认出大喊大叫的那个人的声音了吗?
Did you recognize the voice of the man who was yelling?
我不知道 -没关系
I don't know. -That's okay.
你可以告诉我们接下来发生了什么吗?
You think you can tell us what happened after that?
Veronica发出尖叫... 然后就没有声音了
Veronica screamed... And then it got real quiet.
Veronica没有回来
Veronica didn't come back.
就是这儿 -没错
This is it right here. -Yeah.
你觉得那个善良的神父知道
You think the good Father has any idea
他从莫德斯托搬到这里来意味着什么吗?
what he's getting himself into moving down here from Modesto?
他可能看了重振球风 以为自己会没事的
Probably rented the "Gridiron Gang," figured he got it covered.
是你给我们打电♥话♥的?
You the one that called us?
没错 警官 有人在我的房♥子里 我想让他们出去
Yes, sir. I got people in my house, and I want them out.
那就叫他们走啊 -我不住在这里
So ask them to leave. -I don't live in it.
我在修整这里 打算卖♥♥掉这个地方
I'm renovating right now and trying to sell it.
每隔几天 就会有人撬开锁 溜进来
Every few days, people break the lock and sneak in,
睡在地板上 在壁炉里生火 把卧室弄得乱糟糟的
sleep on the floor, start fires in the fireplace, mess up the bathrooms.
所以现在里面也有人喽?
So there's people in there now?
锁又被撬开了 我没进去看
The lock's broken again. I didn't go in.
上次 有人朝我脑袋上砸了一破酒瓶子 -好吧
Last time, somebody took a swing at me with a broken bottle. -All right.
我们进去看看 待在这
We'll check it out. Stay here.
警♥察♥!我们进来了!
Police! We're coming in!
听到了吗?
Hear that?
好了 醒醒
Okay, wake up.
Crystal?
Crystal?
醒醒 Crystal
Wake up, Crystal.
赶紧起来 所有的人
Get your ass up. All of you.
她只是个孩子!-你会没事的
She's just a kid! -You're okay.
没事的 没事的 没事的
You're all right. You're all right. You're all right. You're okay. You're okay. You're okay.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
嘿 Cooper!你看到武器了吗?-没有
Hey, Cooper! You see a weapon? -No.
你确定有武器吗?你有发现什么吗?
Are you sure there was a weapon? Did you find anything?
你看到他把什么东西扔到什么地方去了吗?
Did you -did you see him throw anything anywhere?
什么?-刀或枪?
What? -A knife or a gun?
他在大喊 他追着我跑
He -he was yelling, and he was running up behind me.
我过马路的时候看到他在后面追我
I saw him chasing me when I was crossing the street.
但他也有在商店里的
But he was in the store, too.
结账时他就站在我后面 他盯上我了
He was behind me in the checkout line. He was watching me.
这是你的吗?
This yours?
这是我的钥匙
Those are my k-keys.
你是在哪找到我的钥匙的?
Where did you find my keys?
天啊
Oh...Oh, God.
他追在你后面跑时朝你喊的是什么?
What was he yelling when he ran up behind you?
我一定是... 我一定是拿支票时
I must have -I must have took them out of my purse
把钥匙从钱包里掏出来的
to get my checkbook.
你还记得他冲你喊的是什么吗?
Do you remember what he was yelling?
夫人?
Ma'am?
“哟哟”
"Yo. Yo."
他在喊“哟” -是啊
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表