剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Hey. Open the door.
你不能随时冲进来!
You can't just come in whenever!
你妈妈在哪 -我不知道
Where's your mom? -I don't know!
谁干的
Who did this to you?
谁
Who?
你想做什么 再次把我送到寄养家庭?
What are you gonna do, put me in foster care again?
我想跟我妈妈在一起
I want to be with my mom.
不关你妈妈的事 告诉我Ronnie在哪
I can leave your mom out of this. Just tell me where Ronnie is.
我怎么知道 -他在哪?
How should I know? -Where is he?
他被人打了之后就不知道去哪了
He hasn't been around since someone beat him up.
你出去接客了是吧
Yeah. You going out on the stroll, hmm?
他们让你做的就是那个?
Is that what they got you doing?
至少你父母把你照顾得不错
Least your parents are taking good care of you.
过来 过来!-放开我
Hey! Hey, come here! Come here! Sherman -hey! Shit. -Let me go!
放开我 请放开我 -开门
Please let me go! Please! Let me go, please. -Get the door.
不不不 求你了 求你了
Please. No. No. No, please.
放开我
Let me go!
请放了我
Please let me go!
Ronnie?-放开我 求求你
"Ronnie"? -Let me go! Come on, please!
Palisades肯定还没上路
Palisades is definitely not on their route.
嘿 你从来没告诉过我你为什么要当警♥察♥
Hey, you never told me why you became a cop.
这算是临别问题么?
Is that a "last day" question?
也许吧
Maybe.
这是我们在这地球上生活的代价
It's the rent we pay for our room on this planet.
我听过这句话 -拳王阿里说的
I think I heard that. -It's Muhammad Ali.
不过我肯定这也不是他原创的
I'm pretty sure he stole it, too.
我叔叔开了一家餐馆 他是个狗♥娘♥养♥的小气鬼
My uncle ran a restaurant. He was a cheap son of a bitch.
他可以亲自骑破到不行的单车去送外卖♥♥
He would deliver the food himself on this bike held together with duct tape.
有天只有我和我婶婶在家 门铃响了
My aunt and I were home alone. The doorbell rang.
结果是我叔叔被卡车撞死了
My uncle had been hit by a truck, killed.
是警♥察♥来通知我们的
Cop had to break the news.
我只记得他一直抱着我婶婶
I just remember him holding her up
直到我妈妈到家
till my mom got home.
我猜这是他安慰人的方式
I guess it was the way he spoke.
我也不知道
I don't know.
不管怎么说吧 我就想
Anyway, I just thought, "You know what?
“我有一天我也想成为那样的人”
I want to be able to do that for someone someday. "
有在Sunset路和Lemoyne路交口附近的警员吗?
Any unit in the vicinity of Sunset and Lemoyne,
有人报告在街上有一男一女在吵架
report of a man and woman arguing in the street.
A57马上去处理 -57 收到
A57, show us handling. -57, Roger.
你能帮我照一张背景带那个标志的么?
Can you take a picture of me with the sign in the background?
可能我有一段时间都不会来了
Might be a while before I'm back here.
谢谢 最好能把那个卡车也照下来
Thanks. Hey, maybe try and get the truck in if you can.
请求支援和救护车
Requesting backup at this time and EMS.
收到 A27
Roger that, A27.
这就是个时间问题 Daniela
It's just a matter of time, Daniela.
早晚这种站街生活会毁了你的
Sooner or later, the streets are gonna eat you.
你觉得你妈还能干多久 哈?
How long you think your mom's gonna last, huh?
你觉得你又能干多久?
How long you think you are?
我给你买♥♥了一张车票 上周放在这里的
I bought a bus ticket. I left it here for you last week.
你妈跟你说了么?
Did your mom tell you?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
过来
Come on.
你得回Corpus Christi 去和你外婆一起住
You're going back to Corpus Christi. You're gonna live with your grandmother.
不然怎样?
Or what?
难道他们就把我关在这 像牢里一样?
They just keep me here, like it's prison?
坐车回去 他们会帮你的 Sherman警官
Use the ticket. They'll help you. Officer Sherman.
交给你们了 谢谢
Here you go. Thanks, guys.
听着 他们会帮你的 他们会帮你的
Look, they're gonna help you. They're gonna help you
我们还没有开始找那个杀了他假释官的人♥渣♥呢 Sherman?
We haven't been looking for the asshole who killed his P.O., have we, Sherman?
好吧 我猜一下吧
All right, let me guess.
Ronnie是拉皮条的 也就是她爹
Ronnie's the pimp, aka her daddy,
你看她在这转了好几个星期了
and you been seeing her around here for weeks,
虽然知道没有什么用 但还是决定要做点什么
knowing how futile it is, but feeling you got to do something.
你知道这事你多傻X么?
You know what a dipshit that makes you?
这个姑娘的老娘显然也不是什么善类 但一身都是事
Look, that girl's mom -clearly no angel, but she's caught up in the crap.
所以你觉得她也是受害者 对吧?
You figure she's a victim herself, right?
但是她爸爸呢?
But her daddy?
像那种人♥渣♥连坐牢都不配 太抬举他了
Assholes like that don't deserve prison. It's too good for 'em.
什么狗屁戒毒
And rehab. my ass.
他出来了也不会去混个高中学力文凭
He's not gonna "get his G.E.D."
或者是皈依我主 教孩子认字什么的
Or find God and become a preacher, teach kids in the hood how to read
更不会脚踏实地的生活
or start a frigging foundation when he gets out.
这种人就是寄生虫
These guys are parasites.
要是我说了算的话 我就会为纳税人省点钱
If it were up to me, I'd save the taxpayers some money,
你懂我意思吧?
know what I mean?
但是我说了不算 不能算
But it's not up to me. It can't be.
也不能是你说了算
It can't be up to you, either.
所以不管你现在想什么 你都别想了 明白吗?
So what you're thinking right now, you un-think it, got it?
哥们 你做得够多了 我们走吧
You've done enough here, man. Let it go.
你就摇手吧!不许放下!
Move your arms! Just keep doing it!
嘿 把喷雾放下来!女士!-女士
Hey, put the can down!Ma'am! -Ma'am!
把锤子放下来!
Put the mace down!
这个人♥渣♥偷了我的表
This asshole stole my watch.
他从我后面走过来就一把从我手上扯下去了!
He came up behind me and just tore it off my wrist!
是这么回事么 先生?
Is that what happened, sir?
不!这贱♥人♥疯了!我就找她问了问路
No! Bitch is crazy! I asked her for directions,
然后她就朝我脸喷开了!-你看我被抓得!
and she squirted me in the face! -Look at these scratches!
你检查下他的指甲缝 -嘿 先生
You check under his fingernails. -Hey, sir.
我打赌那里面有我的皮!
I'll bet my skin is under there!
你需要找医生检查吗?-对 我需要
Do you need medical attention? -Yes, I do.
我没事 我可以自己走
No, I'm fine. I'll just be on my way.
我们要搜一下你的身 先生
We're gonna need to search you, sir.
什么?就凭那个贱♥人♥说的谎话?-是的
What? -Based on this bitch's lies? -Yes.
先生 你有衣服吗?
What?! Sir, do you have a shirt?
往墙边走 -我没衣服 我觉得热
You need to walk to the wall. -No, I ain't got no shirt. I get hot.
请往墙边走 把手放到身后
Walk to the wall, put your hands behind your back, please.
女士 请上人行道
Ma'am, please step to the pavement.
请你转过身 把手放到身后
Turn around, put your hands behind your back, please.
女士 请你走过来 不要动
Ma'am, please step over here. Stay right there.
但是那是我的表!
But that's my watch!
你不是吧?你玩我呢吧?
No, are you serious?! Are you kidding me?!
你现在是演马戏么?
What, now you're a circus act?
你以为那玩意会消失么?-苍天啊 他吞进去了!
You think it's just gonna disappear? -Oh, Jesus, he swallowed it!
我去 那是18K金的 他的胃酸会毁了那只表的!
Come on. That is 18-karat gold. His stomach acid is gonna ruin it!
那也没办法 -你们这没问题吧?
You guys good? -Come on!
你知道吗?兄弟们 我们这有点事
You know what? Actually we're a little jammed up, guys.
你们能带他回局里么?他偷了她的手表
Uh, you take this guy in? He stole her watch.
好的 没问题 -很好 谢了
Yeah, sure. Okay. -Great. Thanks.
等一下 表在哪呢?
Hold a sec, where's the watch?
呃...给他来个大汉堡 再加点泻药你就能看见了
Uh... Buy him a Fatburger and some Ex-Lax, and you'll see.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
我看见了一个带枪的男人
I saw a man with a gun, and he was standing
他站在一个脑袋被轰掉了的男人旁边
over another guy whose head was shot off.
那人的头有一块在街上
And a piece of his skull was in the street.
我就愣住了
And I froze.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't really know what to do.
我希望我当时能跑开什么的
I kind of wish I just would have run or something,
那...
and...
那我就不用看到接下来的事情了
Then I wouldn't have had to see the rest of it.
看到了什么?
Seen what?
那个女的抱着两个孩子
The woman ran out of the house,
从屋里跑出来
and she was holding her two kids.
她身上着着火
And she was on fire.
她拼命向屋外跑
And she was trying to run away from the house.
但是那没什么意义
But it wasn't really working
因为她们的头发和衣服都着了火
because their hair and their clothes were on fire.
然后那个人从背后开枪打了她
And the man shot her in the back.
然后他拿枪瞄着那两个孩子 但是没有开枪
And he pointed the gun at the kids, but he didn't shoot them.
我觉得他就是想看着他们被烧死
I guess he just decided to watch them burn.
不好意思 借一步说话
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表