剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Yes.
因为就只有...那一次
'Cause it was only the --the one time.
我只是问问而已 噢
I'm just saying. Oh.
吓到你喇 傻帽 -你...
I got you, dumbass! -You...
我吓到你喇
I got you.
吓死我了 -噢 是啊 我吓到他了
Some terrifying shit. -Oh, yeah! I got him.
你耍我啊?噢 我的...
Are you kidding me? Oh, my...
真吓人啊亲 -谢谢你 Yazmin
That's some scary shit, man. -Thank you, Yazmin.
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
验尸官估计死亡时间是上午9点
So, the coroner's report estimates that the victim's time of death was 9:00 a.m.
嗯 他爸说7点半回家
Mm, see and dad said he got home from the gym at 7:30 a.m.
嗯嗯
mm-hmm.
看来绝世好爸处境不妙啊
Things ain't looking too good for big daddy.
根据光缆公♥司♥记录
Log from the cable company
显示Justin的猫在9点08分下线
shows that Justin's modem went down at 9:08 a.m.
所以他谎称上个月电脑被毁坏了
So, he lied about destroying the computer last month,
血迹表明今早电脑仍在桌面上
and the blood spatter shows that it was probably on the desk this morning.
猜是老爸拿了?
Thinking daddy took it?
对
Yep.
我们去哪儿 -申请搜查令
Where we going? -Get a search warrant.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
是Eddy 太好了
Oh, it's Eddy. Great.
我想戒毒并不起作用
I guess rehab didn't work out.
先生
Sir!
先生 请走出喷泉
Sir, come out of the fountain, please.
啥事啊 警官
What up, fuzz!?
出来 伙计 出来
Come on out, man. Come on out.
出来吧
Come on.
出来 -我才不
Come on. -Hell, no!
我哪儿都不去 -别这样
I ain't going nowhere! -Come on, man.
我们要找你谈谈 这边 过来
We got to talk to you. Here. Come here. Come here.
伙计 你抓不到我 你不能抓我
Man, you ain't catching me. You can't catch me!
真的?你要我来捉你
Really? You're gonna make me run after --
嘿
Hey!
耶 耶
Yeah! Yeah!
他是你的了 伙计 -噢 谢谢
He's all yours, man. -Oh, thank you.
别这样
Come on. Come on.
耶 耶 -别跑 别跑
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. -Come on. Come on.
别跑 回来
Come on. Come back. Come back.
我才不过去
I ain't going back!
过来啊 玩真的?过来
Come on, man, really? Come on, man.
别趴上去
Don't get on the car.
下车 -伙计 下来
Get off the car. -Man, get off --
你不能抓我 不能抓我
you can't catch me! You can't catch me.
下车 伙计
Get off the car. Man!
好吧 好
All right. Okay.
耶 好了 兄弟
Yeah. Okay, buddy.
要吓唬他吗
Should we tase him?
来啊 来啊 下来
Come on. Come on. Come down.
来吧 嘿 伙计 下来
Come on. Hey, man. Come down. Come on down.
放开我 放开我 你们晓得我是谁不
Let go of me! Let go of me! Y'all know who I am?!
下一个坐巡逻车后座的人
The next person to get a ride in the back of my patrol car.
伙计 我是好莱坞贵族!
Man, I'm Hollywood royalty!
我爷爷曾在《绿野仙踪》里
Back in the day, my grandaddy was one of the Munchkins
演精灵国的矮人精灵 小子
in "The Wizard of Oz," dawg!
据我所知 精灵国矮人里没黑皮肤的
Last time I checked, none of the Munchkins were black.
来吧 伙计 -放开我
Come on, man. Come on. -Let go of me!
各小组注意
Any available unit,
西Adams Boulevard 3200街区发生枪战
we have shots fired on the 3200 block of West Adams Boulevard.
请留意更多信息
Standby for additional info.
该出发了 -响应小组请声明
Trip. -Unit to handle identify.
就在转角处 -对
Right around the corner. -Yeah.
A36小组接警
A36, show us responding.
你们要带我去哪
Where y'all taking me!?
去看仙踪林
Off to see the wizard.
妈的
Damn!
警探?
Detectives?
我们有搜查令 要进来查看
We have a warrant. We need to come in and take a look.
发生什么了?
What happened?
那瘾君子中枪了
The crackhead got shot.
他不是瘾君子
He's not a crackhead.
于是我跟那人说“你看你紧张得”
So I say to the guy, "look, you --you freaking --
“你爬过围墙 跑了老远”
"you scaled a wall, you ran across the field,
“在Dodge体育馆比赛进行时”
"you slid headfirst into second base
“头向前滑过去撞上了二垒”
in Dodger Stadium in the middle of a game, right,
“大屏幕上打出你的样子”
"on the freaking big screen.
“对 你这个笨蛋”
"So, yeah. Yeah, you schmuck.
“我想得帮你申请伤残优待了”
I think it's gonna interfere with your disability benefits."
通常是笨人被捉到
We don't catch the smart ones.
你以为自己看到了一切
Man, just when you think you've seen everything,
但其实没有
you haven't.
即使干了22年后
Even after 22 years.
嘿 Coop 你打算什么时候退休?
Hey, Coop, when you planning on punching out?
他说等他肩膀有六杠花才退
He says he's not leaving till he gets six stripes.
知道最匪夷所思的是 这混球或许能做到
You know what's crazy about that is this bastard will probably do it.
我们都得死 对吗?
Well, we're all gonna die, right?
当你们在Knott的草莓农场当保安
When you guys are working security at Knott's Berry Farm,
我还在外面享乐
I'm gonna still be out here having fun.
我遇过的最佳外勤培训官是个叫Jack MacFarland的家伙
Hey, best FTO I ever had was a guy by the name of Jack MacFarland.
嗯 我知道Mac 他就是Copper这类人
Mm, I knew Mac. He was a hell of a copper.
他在城市服务了32个年头
He gave 32 years of service to this city.
他因工伤熬了三次大手术
He had three major surgeries from on-duty injuries,
好几任老婆都吹了
burned through a few wives,
放了一回28天长假 因为被投诉他过度暴♥力♥
took 28 days once for an excessive-force complaint.
匪徒专门给洛杉矶警局的警♥察♥开了个赌局
Yeah, gangsters were looking to cash in on that L.A.P.D. lottery then.
我忘不了他退休的那天
I'll never forget the day he retired.
我看着他穿便服走出中区警署
I watched him walk out of Central Division in his civvies.
一些巡警过来 就这么看着
Some patrol cops were coming in, getting ready for their watch.
他们啥都没说 就这么走过去了
They didn't say shit, man. They just passed him by.
就这样
That was that.
几个月后
Couple months later,
他吞枪自杀了
he ate his gun.
Dewey 这真是个振奋人心的故事
That's a real uplifting story, Dewey.
我只是随口说说
I'm just saying, man,
警♥察♥唯一能盼的 是被三五知己记住
the only legacy a cop can hope for is being mentioned by a couple of guys
偶尔一起出来吃烧烤 谈起最后的辉煌时光
standing around a barbecue, talking about their last caper.
希望你也能参与这种聚会
Hopefully, you're included in the conversation.
各小组注意
Any available unit,
Flower街7320号♥出现疑欲自杀者
handle a possible jumper at 7320 Flower Street.
在大厦顶层准备跳下
Jumper is on the top of the building.
接警小组请声明
Unit to handle identify.
A57小组接警 Flower街7320号♥
A57, show us responding. 7320 Flower.
从没失败 -收到
Never fails. -Roger.
噢
Oh.
去看看
Check it out.
嗯
Hmm.
噢
Oh.
Rogers先生 你被捕了
Mr. Rogers, you're under arrest.
麻烦你起立
I need you to stand up.
嘿 小子
Hey, buddy.
我是Cooper警官
I'm Officer Cooper.
别靠近我
Don't come any closer!
Mike?
Mike?
Mike 是John 我们今早见过
Mike, it's John. We met this morning.
告诉你吧 兄弟...
I got to tell you, buddy...
你比我更有种 我...
You got more guts than me. I'm...
我畏高
I'm afraid of heights.
请你...让我死吧
Please, just --just --just let me do this.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我爸说得没错 我不应该去上学
M-my dad was right. I-I shouldn't have gone.
学校的孩子干的?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表