剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Sorry, a word.
我们抓到Ramon Dallo了吗?
Do we have Ramon Dallo yet?
他们已经派人去了他家 还有他父母家 他们会抓到他的
They've got units at his house, his parents' house. They'll get him.
我要你收拾一下然后去医院
I need you to wrap this up and head on over to the hospital.
有一个孩子在烧伤科醒了 她还能说话
One of the kids woke up in the burn unit, and I guess she can sort of talk.
我们必须趁早拿到她的口供 以防她挺不过去
We need to get her statement quick in case she doesn't last.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
Sherman
Sherman.
马上回来 -天哪
Be right back. -Christ.
Ronnie在哪 Amber?站住!
Where's Ronnie, Amber? Stop!
我他妈不知道
If I know.
站住!
Stop!
我听说最后见到他的人是你
The way I heard it, you saw him last,
隔着你的车窗什么的
out your car window.
Daniela在我手里
I got Daniela.
如果你还想见她的话 就赶紧交代
You want to see her again, you'll tell me.
寄养家庭么?她会回来的 她知道她娘亲在哪
Foster care? She'll be back. She knows who her mama is.
不 不是寄养家庭
No, not foster care.
你抓她进局子了?你个混♥蛋♥
You arrest her? -You
我从那个旅馆的122房♥间把她带走了
I took her, from that motel, room 122.
你要是还想见她
You want to see her again,
就告诉我Ronnie藏在哪
you'll tell me where Ronnie's hiding.
要是不的话...
If not...
怎么样?
What?
你还要伤害她?
You hurt her?
不会的 哥们你是警♥察♥
No, man. You're a cop.
Ronnie
Ronnie.
等等!
Wait!
你这是在干什么?
What are you doing here, man?
你要我带你回局里么?
You want to get dropped back at the station?
我很乐意的
I'll be happy to.
各单位注意 在Dwayne洗车店有劫案发生
All available units, 211 in progress.
地址在South Normandie路223号♥
Dwayne's Car Wash, 223 South Normandie.
两位疑犯均为西裔
Report of two suspects, both Hispanic males,
其中一人身穿洛杉矶国王队队服
one in an L.A. Kings jersey.
离咱们这儿就五条街
That's five blocks from here.
A57正在赶往Normandie街劫案现场
A57, show us responding to the 211 on Normandie.
57号♥ 收到 紧急程度高
57, Roger. We'll show you handling. Code 3.
往右拐!
To the right!
A57在洗车店请求增援
A57-show us code 6, car wash.
好了 快走 出去
All right, go, go, go, go. Get out of here.
A57请求增援!现场有人开火!
A57, we need backup! Shots fired at our location!
放下武器!
Drop the weapon now!
放到地上!放到地上!-别开枪
Down on the ground! Down on the ground! -No, don't shoot.
只有这两个么?-两个男的!
Is it just the two? -Two guys!
只有这两个?-对 他们跑了 他们跑了
Just the two? -Yes, they go! They go!
好吧 别走开!-好的!
Right! Stay here! -Yeah!
快出去!
Get out!
在洗车店北角发生交火
Just on the north end of the car wash. We have a crossfire.
Tang!
Tang!
保持掩护位置!Tang 别!
Stay covered! Tang, no!
不许动 不许动 他妈的不许动
Freeze! Freeze, mother freeze!
我去侧面包抄!
I'll flank him!
Sherman!你在哪?!
Sherman! Where you at?!
Sherman 你在哪?!Sherman!
Sherman, where you at?! Sherman!
Sherman!
Sherman!
你没事吧?
You all right?
A36 请派一辆救护车到Pratt街和Wilton街之间的小巷
A36, I need an R.A. Unit in the alley between Pratt and Wilton.
有人中枪
Victim of a gunshot.
A36 收到 救护车在路上了
A36, Roger. R.A. Unit en route.
Sherman 你没事吧?
Sherman, you all right?
Sherman 你没事吧?好了 哥们 深呼吸
Sherman, you all right? All right, man. Breathe.
深呼吸 哥们 放松 好吧?放松
Breathe, breathe, man. Breathe. Relax, okay? Relax
我们没事 没事
Hey, we're good. We're okay. We're good.
人♥渣♥先掏的枪
Asshole pulled a gun.
抓到Ramon Dallo了 他们在他父母家找到他的
Ramon Dallo's in custody. They got him at his parents' place.
他马上就过来 你可以使使劲让他招供
He should be here in a few, so you can try and get a confession.
那些是目击者证词么?
Those the witness statements?
对 -很好
Yeah. -Good.
孩子们有什么消息么?那个男孩呢?
Any update on the kids? The boy?
他的两只手保不住了 不过他现在清醒了
He lost both his hands, but, yeah, he's conscious now.
烧伤科的医生说他应该能挺过去
Doc at the burn unit said he'll probably pull through.
女孩就不一定了
The girl's doubtful.
怀孕期间请求离职?
Assigned home for the duration?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我会开始给你办手续的
I'll start the paperwork.
他们说孩子在子♥宫♥里...
You know, they say that babies in the womb -
就能听见我们听见的一切
they hear everything we hear,
感受我们的感受
they feel what we feel.
而我们的工作...
What we do...
很难让你不受影响
It's hard enough to not let it get to you.
现在...
Now...
这种影响太深了
...it's like it's going in too deep.
如果这是真的话 那事情会发展成什么样?
And if it is, where's it going?
我觉得这样是不对的 你懂吗?
It just feels wrong, you know?
就是觉得不对劲
It just doesn't feel right.
嘿 大家都安静 闭嘴
Hey, hey, pipe down, everyone. Shut up.
这是命令!
That's an order!
我的第一位训练官告诉我
So, my first T.O. told me that sometimes being a cop
当警♥察♥就像是在往你的湿衣服上撒尿
is like pissing in your wet suit.
没有人知道到底有多爽
Nobody has to know how good it feels.
所以...Tang警员 对不起 是Tang警长
So, Officer Tang -sorry -Sergeant Tang...
她觉得我们今晚都应该为了升对人而像尿湿衣服一样爽
Think we're all pissin in our wet suit tonight knowing that the right copper got promoted.
我为你而骄傲 我们都为了你而骄傲
So, I'm proud of you. We're all proud of you.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
嘿 下一轮让Deemer请!
Hey! Next round's on Deemer!
嘿 谢谢你的致辞
Hey, thanks for the speech.
非常感人 -我什么也想不起来说
Really moving. -Nothing came to mind.
比方说“很高兴和你共事”什么的?
How about, "nice riding with you"?
你想让我说你是个好警♥察♥?
You want me to say you're a good cop?
好吧 你是个好警♥察♥ 没负担了吧?
Okay. You're a good cop. Load off?
是吧
Yeah. Right.
你为一个中枪路人分心了 而不是像我们受训的那样保持专注
You alerted to a shot civilian instead of staying focused like we're trained.
我们是受训来保护和拯救生命的
We're trained to protect and save lives.
那就拿我的生命来冒险么?
While risking mine?
你都不知道第二个嫌疑犯在哪
You didn't even know where the second suspect was.
万一他在你逞英雄的时候回来开枪呢?
What if he came back blasting, while you were out there playing hero?
我只是在完成我的工作 -随你说吧 警长
I was doing my job. -You say so, Sergeant.
你知道吗?我们都知道不是因为这回事
You know what? We both know what this is really about.
你为什么不说出来呢?-现在你想让我说了?
Why don't you just say it? -Now you want me talking about it?
对 我想让你说 我做了一个选择...
Yeah, I do. I made a choice...
正确的选择 -那是对你而言
The right one. -For you.
只许州官放火
Glass houses.
啥?
What?
戒毒再回来?
Rehab for your back?
算了吧你
Give me a break.
那是私事
That was personal.
狗屁!
Bullshit!
你为了保住自己撒了谎
You lied to save your own ass.
你的同事们知道你是个好警♥察♥ 所以替你打掩护
And your fellow officers covered for you because they knew you were a good cop.
别拿我和你比 我们不一样
Don't try to compare me to you 'cause we are not the same.
你就这么自我催眠吧
Keep telling yourself that.
我以前是瘾君子 我还是个瘾君子
I was an addict. I am an addict.
我很软弱 我一辈子也不会原谅自己
I was weak, and I will never forgive myself,
但是我他♥娘♥的♥每天都在努力改正
but I am fighting every goddamn day to fix it.
你是开枪打了一个孩子...孩子
You shot a kid... A kid.
然后你就撒谎 就为了什么?升职么?
Then you lied about it so you could, what, move ahead?
那他妈是场意外!
It was a fucking accident!
你以为你知道什么是对什么是错
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表