剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
they won't let me in wi-without I.D.
不
No.
你做过陆战队员?-是的 陆战队
You -you a Marine? -Yes, ma'am. Marine.
不错嘛 -做了20年
Nice. -20 years.
如果我们给你办理新证件
So, if we get you a new I.D.,
能再给收♥容♥所♥一个机会吗
will you give housing another try?
再给一次机会 -再给一次机会
Another try? -Give it another try?
再给一次机会 好的
Another try? Yeah. Yeah.
我会的
Yeah, I'll -yeah.
你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, sir? Yeah, yeah.
我叫Tom -Tom
Tom. -Tom?
对 Tom Smith
Tom Smith.
好的 Tom Smith -Tom Smith
Okay, Tom Smith. -Tom Smith.
你在哪儿出生的 -是Tom Smith没错
Where were you born? -That's Tom Smith.
你在哪儿出生的 Tom Smith -洛杉矶
Where were you born, Tom Smith? -L.A.
11月25日 19...
19... November 25th...
好像是194几年
19...40-something.
我跟Ferguson说话了
I talked to Ferguson.
他能说话了?-好多了
He's talking? -Uh, he's better.
还是很难听懂 但是好多了
Still a little hard to understand. Getting better -
牙齿都换了 整容手术也做了 焕然一新
all new teeth, plastic surgery. It's really an upgrade.
停下 看到了吗
Whoa, whoa. Hold on. Hold on. See this? Whoa. Hey!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Freeze!
倒回去
Back, back, back.
站住别动
Stop! Freeze!
我去追 -你没事吗
I got it. I got it. -You all right? You okay?
举手出来 警♥察♥
Come out with your hands up! Police!
你怎么住在这儿的?
Um, how did you end up living here?
Brian以前常来关心我们这些孩子
Brian used to come around to where some of us kids was camping out.
他给我们送食物和被子 告诉我如果我不想再混迹街头
He'd bring us food and blankets. Said if I wanted to get off the streets,
他能给我一个工作 让我住在这儿
he'd give me a job and I could stay here.
这位是Tiny Tiny 这些是警♥察♥
This is Tiny. Tiny, this here's the cops.
你也住在这儿吗 早上五点你有听到什么异常吗
You live here, too? Did you hear anything this morning around 5:00?
或者看到什么人吗?
did u see somebody?
Monroe先生跟你们住一块吗
Did Mr. Monroe live here with you guys?
不 他住在Venice
No, uh, he lived over in Venice.
我今天就要她的药
No, I-I need a refill on her pills today.
Nicole和她妈妈Melanie一直住在这儿
Nicole and her mom, Melanie, they live here all the time.
我知道 她又丢了
Yeah, I-I-I know. She lost them again.
什么事
Psst. Yeah?
我是Adams警探 这是Robinson警探
Yeah, I'm Detective Adams. This is Detective Robinson.
你是Melanie 对吗
You're Melanie, right?
冷静一下
Whoa. Wait -wait a minute!
快住手 -我要杀了她
Wait! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! -Come on, come on. -Kill her!
我要杀了你 婊♥子♥ -发生什么事了
I'll cut your throat, bitch! -What's going on?!
她杀了他 是她杀了Brian
She killed him! She killed Brian!
不是我 -别再说了
No, I didn't! -Don't you say another word.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我杀了Brian
I killed Brian.
你枪击了一条狗?-它从垃圾桶后面跳出来
You shot a dog? -It came at me from behind the dumpster.
我叫过救护车了 -他们杀了这条狗吗
I called the ambulance. -They killed a dog?
它还没死呢 没什么好看的 都散了吧
He's not dead. Stand back. Nothing to see here! Go!
什么都别问了 快帮帮我吧
Don't ask. Just help me out, all right?
帮我打电♥话♥给队长吧
Okay. Call the sergeant for me?
我才不呢 是你杀了人类最好的朋友
Oh, no, no, no. You're the one who shot man's best friend.
你看到你造成什么后果了吗 你看到了吗
You see what you caused by running, huh? You see what you caused here?!
混♥蛋♥ 看这个 PC帮的 -这是什么?
Fucking punk. Look at this. In the P.C.s. -What is that?
秘鲁征服者 -是个团伙吗
"Peruvian Conquistadors." -Is that a gang?
他们倒希望是个团伙
Oh, yeah. They wish they were a gang.
其实就是一帮乌合之众故作声势 对吧
Bunch of losers and geeks trying to be tough guys, right?
故作声势 -你应该知道征服者是谁吧
Trying to be tough guys? -You know who the Conquistadors were, right?
他们不是秘鲁人 -不用告诉我这些
They're not Peruvian. -I ain't need you to tell me that.
至少我不会杀死一条狗 -你跟我过不去吗
At least I didn't shoot no damn dog. -Yeah, you got a problem with me?!
Sammy 冷静点
Huh?! Sammy, chill out, man.
它会没事吗 -我不是兽医 Sammy
Is he gonna be all right? -I'm not a vet, Sammy.
在比弗利有一家兽医院 你们带他去那儿吧
There's a clinic on Beverly. You should take him there.
不 我们要在这等劫杀组的人过来
No, we -we -we got to wait here for R.H.D. to show up.
我们还要去救人 要不打电♥话♥给动物监控机构
We have people we're supposed to be saving. What about animal control?
流浪动物那么多 他们肯定是不管不顾的
Oh, really? Hill for a -for a stray? They're just gonna put him down.
你要我放弃他吗 把它帮我送过去
You want me to put him down? Come on, man. You can take him for me.
扔下后告诉他们
Just drop him off and tell them
我们会尽快赶到
that we'll be there as soon as we can.
好吧 两张湖人队门票 -不是吧
All right. Two Lakers tickets. -Oh, come on.
好的 成交
All right. Okay. Done.
我会说那有点过
I'll tell you that much.
你什么时候发现你女儿跟Monroe先生上♥床♥的
When did you figure out your daughter was sleeping with Mr. Monroe?
昨晚才知道的
I didn't know about Nicole and Brian until last night.
我没想杀死Brian
I didn't plan on killing Brian.
我太生气了 就随手拿起一样东西
I-I just saw red, and I grabbed the closest thing to me.
好像是把刀子
I guess it was a knife.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
没有
No.
这是上帝给你的考验
God gives you the test you need.
Nicole对你来说是考验吗
So Nicole was that test?
从她出生那天起 她就像个魔鬼
Since the day she was born, Nicole was howling like a demon.
保姆拿她没办法 学校不断把她开除
Sitters couldn't handle her. Schools kept kicking her out.
我们不断被房♥东赶走
I got thrown out of one apartment and then another.
我忙着带她去看医生
Between taking her to doctors
不断帮她救火
and picking her up when she was in trouble,
我根本没办法保住工作
I-I couldn't keep a job.
Brian找到我们的时候 我们睡在一家超♥市♥后面
When Brian found us, we were sleeping behind a 7-Eleven up on sunset.
Nicole到底是什么问题
What's wrong with Nicole?
每个医生的说法都不同
Every doctor's got something different -
依恋障碍
you know, attachment disorder,
对立违抗性障碍 多动症 边缘性人格
defiant oppositional disorder, ADHD, borderline personality.
能吃的药都吃了
Taken every pill there is.
一种让她睡觉 一种让她醒过来
One makes her sleep all day, another makes her see things.
Brian就像她父亲一样
Brian was the closest thing to a father she ever had,
我万万没想到
and I never -I never thought -
他一直很绅士
he was -he was kind, he was gentle.
Nicole和我从没遇到过这种好人
Nicole had never had a man like that in her life before,
我一直很信任他
and I... And I trusted him.
而他竟然...
And he...
我早就该发现的
I should have known, you know?
可能是我视而不见
I guess I just didn't want to see.
有别什么能用来证实的吗?-要我开车吗?
What else can be used to establish it? -You want me to drive?
在你打电♥话♥的时候
Just while you're on the phone?
他要先去社保局?
No -okay. So he does that at the social security office?
不 他没有出生证明 真狗血 太狗血了
No, he does not have a birth certificate. Oh, God. Crazy Bob. Crazy Bob.
这是我的车子
This is my car. Hey, buddy.
你能到人行道上去吗 -到路边去
Can you just -can you please get on the pavement? -Yeah, you need to get on the curb.
这是我的车子
This is my car!
什么 -冷静一下
Hey. What. -calm down.
社保... -冷静下来 好吗
Oh, God. -Social secur- You need to calm down. All right?
你才要冷静 -我说过他没有...请站到路边上
He does not -you calm! You calm! -No, I said he does not -please step on the curb!
Bob 他是个流浪汉 不是一条狗 他怎么会有...
Bob. No, he's a homeless man, not a-a dog. Why would he have a -
如果你不冷静 我只能制♥服♥你了 -没有服役记录
if you don't calm down, I'm gonna have to bring you in. -He does not have vaccination records.
你行吗 我是隐形的 你看不见我
You mean you wish you could. I'm invisible. You can't see me.
你竟然能看见我 -我确实能看见你 Bob
Oh! You can see me! -I can see you, Bob.
我喜欢这辆车 闻起来就像苹果派
I love this car! It smells like apple pie!
你的手真滑嫩
Oh, your hand is so smooth!
我的手吗 -不 她的手 你的太粗糙了
My hands? -No, hers! Yours is totally calloused.
跟你的灵魂一样
Like your soul.
没找到他的主人吗
No idea who he belongs to?
没有狗牌 恐怕是条流浪狗
No collar. I figure he's a stray.
它没事吧 -要动手术
He gonna be all right? -Not without surgery.
你震碎了它的大腿骨 伤了一条动脉
You shattered his femur and nicked an artery.
但是你能救它
But you can fix him.
手术很昂贵 没有主人的话...
Surgery's expensive. No owner...
那你们怎么处理它
So... What's gonna happen to him?
那个 它是一条老年的有暴♥力♥史的杂种狗
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表