剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Ass ain't on the menu here! Come on!
女士 放下枪 放下枪
Ma'am, put it down. Put that down.
你报的警?-是我报的
Call this in? -Yes, I did.
发生什么事了?-我在女厕所里找到了一个无线摄像头
What's going on? -I found a wi-fi camera in the ladies' room.
这里有人把摄像头装到了天花板瓷砖的角上
Somebody in here stuck it to the corner of a ceiling tile
正对着马桶往外直播
and had it angled into the stall to broadcast.
好吧 为什么你觉得是这里的客人干的呢?
All right, and why do you think it's one of your customers?
因为那玩意的发射半径只有15米
Because it's off the rack at Radioshack,
而且录像灯是亮着的
and the signal only reaches 50 feet, and the recording light was on.
所以肯定是他们中的一个 -不好意思 警♥察♥同志
So it had to be one of them. -Excuse me, officers.
我得去幼儿园接孩子 -我的狗在车里呢 警♥察♥同志
I need to pick up my kid from daycare. -Sit down! M-my dog is in the car, officer.
闭嘴 你闭嘴 -女士 女士 你冷静 冷静
Ma'am. Ma'am, ma'am, cool it, cool it. -Shut up! You Shut up!
[美国公民自♥由♥联盟 对公民权极重视]
你是ACLU的会员 Sherman
You're a card-carrying member of the ACLU, Sherman.
有什么办法能不侵害在座各位的权利 又能把那个变♥态♥揪出来么?
Any ideas how to find the perv without trampling everybody's civil rights?
那个角上的是谁?-常客
Who's that in the corner? -A regular.
他一来都一天 就喝一杯咖啡
He holes up overhere all day, nursing a cup of coffee.
打扰一下 先生 -啥?
Excuse me, sir. -Yeah?
这是你的东西么?-那是什么?
Is this yours? -Uh, what is it?
介意我看一下你的电脑么?-介意
Mind if I look at your computer? -Yes.
你有权利说不
You're within your rights to say no,
不过吧 我警告你 如果你不合作的话
but, um, I warn you, if you refuse, sir,
会给我们创造一个绕过你同意的理由
it can create reasonable cause and allow us to bypass consent.
我没听懂 -他问你是要吃软的还是要吃硬的
I don't follow. -He's saying you can pick the easy way or the hard way.
看看
Check it out.
怎么 你喜欢偷♥窥♥女人上厕所?
So, what, you get of watching women use the toilet or something?
天 才不是!这是生意
God, no! This is a business.
你们可以走了 谢谢你们拨冗
You can all go. Thank you for your time.
开了个网站
Got a site on the net.
怎么 20美金买♥♥个会员?
So, what, you charge like $20 for a membership or something?
50美金
$50.
50?-我在全球有上万会员
$50? -I have 10,000 members worldwide.
你把我上厕所的视频放到网上?
You put me peeing online?!
你是我这里最受欢迎的女人之一呢
You're one of my most popular girls.
你该去看看评论区的
You should see the comments section.
你是明星呢 -你这混♥蛋♥
You're a star. -You son of a...
不不不 别担心 他们看不清你的脸的
No, no, no, don't worry. They can't see much of your face.
摄像头角度很高的
The camera angle's pretty high.
这家伙用厕所摄像头年赚50万
Guy's pulling in $500,000 a year with a toilet Cam.
有需求就有交易 这叫满足供求关系
Supply and demand. It's called giving the people what they want.
噢 看呐 是你的妓♥女♥女友
Oh, look at that. It's your hooker girlfriend.
Amber
Amber.
Daniela在哪?
Where's Daniela?
收♥容♥所♥ 谢谢你全家
Foster care, thanks to you.
不 她离开了 她在哪?
No, she left the group home. Where is she?
学校
School.
什么学校?叫什么名字?
What school? What's the name?
给我钱 我就告诉你
Give me some money, and I'll tell you the name.
滚吧 -你保证过要照顾我
Get out of here. -You promised you'd take care of me.
他保证过要照顾我!
He promised he'd take care of me!
我已经够帮你了
I'm done trying to help you.
除了让我男人欺负我你还有什么建树?
What have you done except turn my man against me, huh?!
不能回家
Can't go home.
Ronnie会来找我们的 我需要钱逃离他
Ronnie's gonna be looking for us, and I need money to get away from him.
不行
No. No.
如果他找到我孩子 你以为Ronnie会怎样待她?
What do you think Ronnie's gonna do when he gets his hands on my baby again?
[美国德州南部港市]
我会给Daniela买♥♥张去Corpus Christi的车票
I'll buy Daniela a bus ticket to Corpus Christi.
单程
One way.
她去儿童福利办公室领就行
It'll be waiting for her at the desk of Children of the Night.
像个母亲的样子 送她回家 让她离开这里
Be her mother, send her home, get her the hell out of here.
那我呢?我该怎么办?
What about me, huh? What am I supposed to do?
不管她什么时候想去取 都能领到车票
Bus ticket will be waiting whenever she wants to pick it up.
那我呢?-我们走
What about me?! -Let's go.
这才像话
That's what I'm talking about.
什么?
What?
停手 走人
Cut bait. Walk away.
Cooper
Cooper.
哦 我们马上去 F.I.D.在等我们
Yeah, we're on our way. F.I.D.'s ready for us.
狗屎 -你几年级?
Mierda. -What grade are you in?
10 留了一级
10th -got held back a year.
有喜欢的科目吗?-几何吧
Got a favorite subject? -Geometry maybe.
要么对 要么错 只可能是一种
Wrong answers, right answers. You're either one or the other.
街头也是那样
Streets can be kind of like that, too.
要么做对 要么做错
Either you do the right thing or the wrong thing.
你要赠品吗?-不用
You gonna open your prize? -No.
都给你 -太好了!我可以留着吗?
All yours. -Órale! Can I keep it?
现在集齐一套了
Got the whole set now.
谁开枪的 小傀儡?
Who's the shooter, Puppet?
我不知道 不是我
I don't know. It wasn't me.
他们依然可以凭共谋杀人罪逮捕你
They can still arrest you for conspiracy to commit a murder.
我们知道你在场 我保证
We know that you were there, and I guarantee you,
他们会把你当成年人看待的
they're gonna try you as an adult.
你是个帅小伙 这是件好事
You're a handsome kid, and that's a good thing
可惜在监狱里不是
everywhere except prison.
你要是被送去鹧鸪湾监狱
You get sent up to Pelican Bay
能保住几颗牙齿就算你走运了
you'll be lucky if they let you keep a couple of teeth.
我没看到 我在车里等着听到的
I didn't see it. I waited back at the car and heard it.
依然算从犯 小傀儡
It's still conspiracy, Puppet.
我不告密 -我明白
I'm no snitch. -I understand.
你要忠诚才能保命 可我也要尽职尽责
Got a code of loyalty to live by, and I've got to do my job.
我的职责是查清♥真♥♥相♥ 知道吗?
And it's to find out what happened. You know what?
“我 Lydia Adams警探 保证...”
"I, Detective Lydia Adams, promise...
“不以谋杀”
"not to arrest
“Anthony Salazar的罪名逮捕”
"Emilio Navarro or any member of KBD
“Emilio Navarro或任何KBD成员”
for the murder... of Anthony Salazar."
你是在耍我 -我从不耍手段
You're playing with me. -I don't play.
这是书面的 正式的
It's in writing. It's official.
你可以开始交代了
You can start talking.
Lil Thumper开枪的
Lil' Thumper lit that mother up.
一生都是KBD
KBD for life.
哪个是他?
Which one is he?
在哪里能找到他?
Where can we find him?
我不知道他的住处 不过...
I don't know where he lives, but...
这个依然有效吧?-对
This still good? -Yeah.
我大概知道枪藏在哪里
I might know where the gun is.
我们扔到废屋里了
Abandoned house where we kick it,
Paseo del Mar和Dennes交口 穿过公园那条路就到
Paseo del Mar and Dennes, across the street from the park.
窗户被木板钉死 后面有死天竺葵
Windows are boarded up, dead geranium out back.
Ruben
Ruben.
逮捕他 谋杀从犯 -我们走
Arrest him -accessory to murder. -Let's go.
你说什么?这算什么意思?!
Hell you say? What about this?!
这上面说我不会逮捕你 我没有 他干的
It says that I'm not going to arrest you, and I'm not. He is.
我能留着吗?
Can I keep it?
John
John.
谢谢你再次前来 Cooper警官
Thank you for coming in again, Officer Cooper.
我已说过 那个男孩的呼吸管已经去掉
As I mentioned, the boy's breathing tube was removed today,
他开口说话了 -他说什么?
and he's talking. -What's he saying?
他说他在院子里玩
That he was playing in his yard,
他看到枪柄贴着橙色安全标签
and he had an orange safety tip on the end of his gun.
他说他妈妈威胁要扔掉枪
He says that his mother threatened to take the gun away
只要他撕掉标签 所以他确定就在枪上
if he removed it, so he's sure that it was on the gun.
那把枪登记为证物时
When the gun was booked into evidence,
安全标签不见了
the safety tip was gone.
之前你提到 当你抵达现场时
You previously stated when you arrived on e scene,
Tang警官跪在男孩身边 -是的
Officer Tang was kneeling beside the boy. -That's right.
你看到枪上的安全标签了吗?
Did you see a safety tip on the gun?
没有 长官
No, sir.
我之前的陈述精确地反映了我所见到的
My previous statement accurately reflects what I saw.
我从没看到橙色安全标签
I never saw an orange safety tip.
我听说那孩子有好转 -是的
I understand the kid's doing better. -Yes.
很高兴知道
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表