剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
He was yelling, "yo." -Yeah.
不 我没有迟到 听着...
No, I was not late. Listen...
那不会花很长时间的
That didn't take long.
擅闯他人住♥宅♥
Misdemeanor trespassing.
没人在Pelican海湾服刑
Nobody's doing time in Pelican Bay.
交保释金要比给自己闺女买♥♥套房♥便宜多了
It's cheaper to post bail than it is to pay for an apartment for the girls.
我最爱拉皮条的了
Got to love a pimp.
总是注意着底线在哪里
Always watching out for the bottom line.
我的孩子呢?
Where's my kid?
你想让Daniela和你一起流浪街头?
You gonna take Daniela back out on the street with you?
不 她在哪呢?
No. Where is she?
在家庭服务部的人过来前 由我们看着她
We're holding her until Family Services can get here
他们过来做个评估
to do an evaluation.
要花多长时间?
How long is that gonna take?
郡里的工作人员 你懂的 时间肯定短不了
County services, you know, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
她得跟她的妈妈住在一起 -流浪街头吗?我不这么认为
She needs to be with her mama. -Out on the streets? I doubt it.
你不知道我孩子需要什么 我是她唯一的亲人
You don't know what my baby needs. I'm the only family she's got.
我得走了 -你不用走
I got to go. -You don't got to go.
我们可以帮你和Daniela找地方住
We can help take you and Daniela off the street.
你不是他的所有物
He doesn't own you.
他保护我 -是吗?那你看上去怎么那么害怕?
He protects me. -Yeah? So why do you look so scared?
告诉Daniela 我会回来找她的
Tell Daniela I'll be back for her.
很高兴知道美国核心家庭的数目没有下降
Nice to know American nuclear families aren't in decline.
姐姐过来认领尸体了
Sister's coming down to see us and I.D. the body.
受害者的手♥机♥上有很多打给丈夫的电♥话♥
Awful lot of calls from our victim's phone to the husband's.
他还不见人影吗?
He still AWOL?
妻子说她联♥系♥上他时会告诉我们
Wifey said she'd let us know when she got in contact with him.
大概他忙得顾不上自己的老婆和孩子了
Guess he's too busy for wifey and the kids.
是啊 但他顾得上小保姆
Yeah, but not too busy for the nanny, though,
因为他们互发了很多短♥信♥
'cause there were a lot of texts, too.
但是被某个应用程序设了密♥码♥保护
But they were all password-protected by some app.
实验室在解密
The lab's gonna have to crack it.
可能是孩子的照片
Well, it could be pictures of the kids.
嘿 我了解我的保姆 她总那样
Hey, I know my babysitter. She does that all the time.
Adams
Adams.
嗯
Yeah.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
实验结果对毒品显阴性 妊娠显阳性
Lab results came back negative for drugs, positive for baby.
你问过姐姐男友的话题吗?-有
You ask the sister about a boyfriend? -Yeah.
有的 她说Veronica忙得没时间搞对象
Yeah, she said that Veronica worked too much to have a boyfriend.
说她在妻子离开后花了更多晚上工作
Said she spent more nights at work when the wife was away
而不是呆在自己家里
than she did at her own place.
小Candace无法指认与保姆争执的男性声音
Little Candace couldn't identify the male voice that was arguing with the nanny.
你觉得老妈忙工作时老爸偷吃保姆?
Think that daddy was getting busy with the nanny while mommy was away on business?
小孩吓坏了 也许她没认出那个声音
Little kid was scared. Maybe she just didn't recognize the voice.
也许她是害怕得不敢说是爸爸
Maybe she's too scared to say it was her dad.
而且他依然失踪中 -我们必须找到他
And he's still missing. -We need to find him.
我两年前被强♥暴♥过
I was raped two years ago.
派对后回自己车的时候
Going back to my car after a party.
从那以后 我告诉自己... 仅此一次
After that, I told myself... Never again.
强♥暴♥你的男人是黑人?
Guy who raped you was black?
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
他只是想把钥匙给我
He was just trying to give me my keys.
我要进监狱了
I'm going to jail.
回警局后你要和警探谈谈
You're gonna be talking to detectives back at the station.
向他们知无不言实话实说很重要 好吗?
It's really important that you tell them the truth about everything, okay?
告诉他们你被强♥暴♥过 你有多害怕 你觉得有危险
Tell them that you were raped, how you felt scared, how you felt threatened.
什么也别隐瞒 好吗?
Don't leave anything out, okay?
她用iPhone抓到了不少特别的角度
She managed to get some very interesting angles with her iPhone.
耶 噢 嗯哼 今晚要老婆试试这个
Yeah. Ooh. Mm-hmm. Have my wife try this one tonight.
你不用去厕所降降火吗?
You need to stop by the bathroom?
你觉得妻子知道保姆
You think the wife knew that the nanny
向她的爱夫发送这么劲爆的照片吗?
was sending her loving husband such exquisite photos?
你怎么想?-我想丈夫在向施瓦辛格看齐
What do you think? -Think hubby was getting his full Schwarzenegger on.
我们给她看照片 她肯定能设法尽快找到他
We show her these photos, I bet she figures out a way to find him fast.
你终于学会耍手段了
You're finally getting the hang of this leverage thing.
我有良师啊 搭档
I'm learning from the best, partner.
我有女儿要养活
My daughter's got to eat.
你再这样 她就要被送去寄养
They'll be feeding her in foster care you keep this up.
你又想逮捕我?
You arresting me again?
每次你耍手段
Every time you turn a trick,
都能弄到两张巴士票的钱
you got enough money for two bus tickets.
在有人注意到之前 你和Daniela就能逃之夭夭
You and Daniela could be halfway across the country before anybody knows you're gone.
是哦 逃去哪儿?
Yeah. And go where?
你不是想她融入生活吗?那就是她的目的地
You want her in the life? That's where she's headed.
她父亲
It's her father.
谁?
Who?
Ronnie
Ronnie.
怎么回事?
What's up?
有问题?
What's up with you? Got a problem?
你想怎样?你想怎样?-有问题吗?
What you want to be up? What you want to be up? -Got a problem?
你吓不着任何人
Man, you ain't scaring nobody.
你想干屁啊 杂种?你想怎样?
What's up your ass, mother What you want to be up?
呆着别动
Stay right here.
别管我们了 好吗?
Just leave us alone, all right?
我们啥事都没 行了吧
We're doing fine. Okay?
拜托 大块头
Come on. Big guy.
黑人♥大♥块头 -路人♥大♥块头
Big black guy. -Big any guy.
[Yo为黑人常用口头语]
99%被强♥暴♥的女性 都是有人吼着“哟”冲过去
99% of the women who've been raped, some guy run up to them, screaming "yo,"
如果她们有枪 就会开枪
if they've got a gun, they're gonna shoot.
光天化日 在好莱坞市区的人堆里
In broad daylight in the middle of Hollywood with all those people around.
她有无数选择
She had a million options.
但她却拔枪 照着那家伙就是一枪
Instead, she pulled the gun, plugged the guy in the gut.
我猜她更多是觉得安心而非抱歉
Well, I guess she felt better safe than sorry.
喂 是Tang
Yeah, it's Tang.
哦
Yeah.
谢谢告知 刚刚是Hill 被我射了的孩子醒了
Thanks for letting me know. That was Hill. Kid I shot woke up.
似乎他能挺过去 Hill要我马上回局里
Looks like he's gonna make it. Hill wants me back at the station right away.
如果你们就直接把她还给妓♥女♥妈妈
What in the hell did we call DCFS in for
DCFS找我们还有什么用?
if you're just gonna release her back to her hooker mom?
别吼我 我新来的 -好吧 要找谁?
Don't yell at me. I just got here. -Fine. Who was it?
Deedee Cole做的评估 -她就这么让她走了?
Deedee Cole did the evaluation. -And she just let her go?
Daniela才13岁 她妈让她擅闯民居
Daniela's 13 years old. Her mother had her living in a squat.
这里写着她被送去父亲那了 Ronald Watkins
Says here she was signed out to her father, Ronald Watkins.
没逮捕令 没案底 有永久居留地址
No warrants, no priors, has a permanent address.
她由他监管 -他是个拉皮条的
She was released into his custody. -He's a pimp.
那就去逮捕他 然后我们才能设法把她弄出来
So arrest him. Then we can try to remove her from the home.
就这样?你们就准备把她丢到大街上?
That's it? You're just gonna throw her on the street?
她被送到父母亲一方家里
She was released to a parent.
大白天的房♥子里就她一个人
She was in a vacant house in the middle of the day.
如果我们交叉比对每个孩子的父母
If we pulled every kid we found trespassing from their parents,
成立的一半孩子都要送去寄养家庭
half the kids in the city would be in foster care.
你先干好你的工作 然后再评论我吧
Try doing your job before you start complaining about how I do mine.
我只想尽责 女士 我只想尽责 -行了行了行了 听着
I'm trying to do my job, lady. I'm trying to do my job. -Come on. Come on. Come on. All right, listen.
你已经尽力了 Teresa修女
You did your best, Mother Teresa.
我真的不知道他在哪
I honestly don't know where he is.
要截稿时 他会消失几天赶稿子
When he's on deadline, he can disappear for days to write.
为什么要维护他?-我没有 我发誓
Why protect him? -I'm not. I swear.
如果我知道 我会告诉你
I would tell you if I knew.
我想痛揍他
I want to kick his ass.
我很高兴她跳了
I'm glad she jumped.
如果早发现这些 恐怕我会亲自推她下去
If I'd have found these, I might have pushed the bitch myself.
我全说出来了?
Did I say that out loud?
是 你说了
Yeah, you did.
51街和San Pedro附近单位 致命武器袭击
All units in the vicinity of 51st and San Pedro, ADW in progress.
A36 前往处理
A36. Show us responding.
36 收到 亮灯鸣笛
36, Roger. Handle code three.
该死
Damn it.
Amber
Amber.
A36 51街和San Pedro路口
A36, 51st Street and San Pedro.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表