剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
你为什么对Anawalt这么苛刻?-什么?
Why you being so hard on Anawalt? -Huh?
[因怕证实自己有罪拒不申辩]
从没弄丢嫌疑人?-宪法第五条
-Never lost a suspect before? -Plead the fifth.
记住 下一次任务时
Remember, for your next job,
常规的McNugget套餐有6样东西 不是4样
the regular McNugget meal comes with six nuggets, not four,
还有炸薯条和一杯饮料
plus fries and a drink.
这是你的么?
Is that yours?
是的
Yeah.
让我看看 -这位是贫民窟的灰姑娘么?
Let me see it. -Is this ghetto cinderella?
Anawalt找到合适的鞋子 还找到了王子?
Anawalt matches her shoe, finds a prince?
见鬼吧 Sherman
Kiss my ass, Sherman.
注意言辞 这孩子耳朵可灵了
Ooh, language. The cherub has tender ears.
没可能有人落下一只全新的定制的网球鞋 除非他们在逃命
No way somebody leaves behind a brand-new, customized tennis shoe unless they on the run.
看到背后的首字母么?
See the initials on the back?
这表示啥 “混♥蛋♥逃跑”?-"Anawalt的悔恨"?
What's that stand for? "Asshole running"? -"Anawalt's regret"?
你知道穿着另一只运动鞋的人在哪么?
You know who's wearing the other sneaker?
我可不是告密者
I ain't no snitch.
如果我给你买♥♥一顿吃的
What if I buy you a happy meal
并且让你玩巡逻车里的警笛呢?
and let you play with the siren in the patrol car?
跟我来
Follow me.
把鞋子还给我
Give me my shoe.
赶紧走
Get out of here.
警♥察♥!
Police officers!
你好么?
How y'all doing?
很抱歉打搅你 女士
I'm sorry to bother you, ma'am.
这只鞋你眼熟么?
Does this shoe look familiar?
不认识 -这里没人
No. -Clear in here.
他跑了
He's running!
见鬼 你这个混♥蛋♥
What the hell, you damn asshole?
用棒球棒打我?你可能会打死我!
Hit me with a baseball bat? You could have killed me!
Ben 交给我 -你在想什么?
Ben, I got it. -Hell you thinking about, man?
快点
Huh? Come on.
这是你儿子么?-不是
Is he your son? -No.
他是你弟弟?你表亲?你的侄子?
Is he your brother? Your cousin? Your nephew?
我不认识他 -你不认识他?
I don't know him. -You don't know him?
那你让他藏在你家?
And you let him hide in your house?
比起你 他更是我的家人 -走吧 快点 快点
He's more my people than you. -Let's go. Come on.
你等着看 我们会否再回应你这里的报♥警♥电♥话♥
You see if we ever respond to a call from this house again.
没人请你过来这
Nobody asked you to come over here.
没人...我们每天都到这来 女士!
Nobody a--we're over here every day, lady!
离我家远点 我不在乎!
Get the hell off my property! I don't care!
每天 我们都在这片街区 -嘿 嘿 嘿!
Every day, we're in this neighborhood! -Hey, hey, hey!
我们每天都在这!-天呐 不!
Every day we're here! -Oh, hell, no!
你在说什么?我们在这!-Sherman 我们走吧
What the you talking about?! We're here! -Sherman, let's go.
你要我打电♥话♥通知谁么 亲爱的?-不用了 女士 谢谢
You got somebody you want me to call, honey? -No, ma'am. Thank you.
你现在有礼貌了?!
Oh, you're polite now, huh?!
快点 Sherman 走吧
Come on, Sherman. Let's go.
你打算让我开车么?-不打算
You ever gonna let me drive? -No.
评估之后呢?-你的后背是怎么伤的?
What about after evaluation? -How'd you hurt your back?
我懂了
Oh, I see.
我问你任何事情 都碰软钉子
Anything I ask you, I get stonewalled.
但我的事却是路人皆知
But I'm supposed to be an open book.
开车的人是我
I'm the one in the driver's seat.
偶滴神呐 天呐!
Holy shit. Oh, my God!
857.
要求一组消防队 我们的位置是
Request an R.A. Unit, our location,
北Cahuenga 1600街区
1600 block, North Cahuenga.
857.
请派一组消防队来 我们的位置是Cahuenga大街 1600街区
Send an R.A. Unit, our location, 1600 block Cahuenga Boulevard.
于北Cahuenga大街16♥4♥3号♥下车调查
Show us code six at 16♥4♥3 north cahuenga.
车里有毯子么?
You got a blanket in the trunk?
我喜欢Baldwin Hills
I love Baldwin Hills.
是的 因为这是洛杉矶南部
Yeah. Just 'cause it's South L.A.
并不意味着一定很荒芜破败 是么?
doesn't mean it has to be run-down, right?
有事么 警探?-你是Darrell D. Miller?
May I help you, detectives? -You Darrell D. Miller?
是的 -你认识此人么?
Yep. -You know this man?
Mack Logan?认识
Mack Logan? Yeah.
诋毁我 剥夺了我20年的阳光
Lied on me and robbed me of two decades of sunshine.
他现在在做什么?
What did he do now?
在离这10分钟不到的地方 被近距离射杀
Was shot at point-blank range not even 10 minutes from here.
要知道洛杉矶是个危险的地方 -你今早在哪?
You know, L.A.'s a dangerous place. -Where were you this morning?
我在帮我的祖母吃药
I was helping my grandmother with her pill regimen.
她93岁了 我现在照料她
She's 93. I take care of her now.
好的 她会为你担♥保♥么?
Okay. And she'll vouch for you on that?
我恨那个傻瓜 这是公开的秘密
You know, I hated that fool. That ain't no secret.
Mack说我在郡里承认
Mack said I confessed up at county
强♥奸♥了一个我见都没见过的白人女性
to raping some white woman I hadn't even met
为了能提早释放3年
just so he could go home three years early.
我妈至死都以为我是一个强♥奸♥犯
My mother died thinking I was a rapist.
如果不是有DNA证据
If not for that DNA stuff,
我现在还在为他坐牢
I'd still be doing time for him right now.
Darrell?
Darrell?
请你的朋友进来喝杯柠檬水吧?
Why don't you offer your friends some lemonade?
没事的 奶奶 他们就要走了
That's okay, gran-gran. They was just leaving.
嘿 如果你想起别的
Hey, in case you think of something else.
谢谢
Thanks.
不知道 看到那一跛一跛的样子了吗?-就像视频里一样
I don't know. Saw that limp? -Mm-hmm. Just like in the video.
你觉得祖母会等他离开 改变她的说法
You think gran-gran will change her story when he leaves,
让我们到里面瞧瞧吗?
let us have a look inside?
希望如此
Hope so.
“比起你 他更是我的家人”
"He's more my people than you."
她没说错
She's right.
他们不想我们在那儿 我也不想在那儿
They don't want us there. I don't want to be there.
再多呆一秒 低个几寸 我就没命了
Another second, a few inches lower, I'd be dead right now.
我年轻时 都是洛杉矶警局
When I was younger, that's all the L.A.P.D. did
经常乱我们事儿
was constantly kick our asses.
我就是在那时记住Rucker的
That's where I remember Rucker --
他在这街区
the neighborhood.
那为什么当警♥察♥了?
So, why become a cop?
有个特警队队员来我们学校作演讲
There was a S.W.A.T. officer came and spoke to our school.
叫Randy Simmons
Randy Simmons.
那人的举止触动了我
Something about the way dude carried himself stuck with me.
你呢?
What about you?
我叔叔就是警♥察♥
My Uncle was a cop.
我和我朋友抽大♥麻♥抽高了 我就犯傻当了警♥察♥
My friends and I were stoned. I signed up as a goof.
真是个好主意
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
我想让一切有所改变 -又一个有钱的酱油君
I wanted to make a difference. -Another ghetto tourist.
不是当警♥察♥ 就是投身教育
It was either this or teach for America.
那你有改变谁的生活吗?
And have you changed anybody's life?
说起来好笑 我曾经...
You know, it's funny. I used to --
曾经思考这些孩子怎么长大的
I used to think about how these kids grew up.
无父无母 吸毒 饥饿
No parents, drug abuse, hungry.
现在呢?
And now?
我又不是社工
I ain't a social worker.
什么时候救世主队长成了自♥由♥主义者?
When did Captain save-a-hoe become a libertarian?
是那一棒改变了我的主意吧
I guess that bit with the bat changed my mind.
你可以当个好警♥察♥ Sherman
Well, you may become a decent cop yet, Sherman.
非常感谢 Bryant 他今天早上已经很仁慈了
Oh, thank you very much, Bryant. He's very charitable this morning.
有时间的小组
Any available unit,
223383号♥大街发生邻里争执
neighbor dispute at 223383rd Street.
要接手的小组 请确认 -836小组接手
Handling unit, identify. -836. Show us handling.
你要吗 -我不要
Do you want this? -I don't want this. Ugh.
赶紧走吧
Come on, now.
等他再走远一点
Let's let him get a little further down the block.
我们该怎么跟那老妇人说?
What do we say to the old lady when we get there?
就跟她直接自我介绍
We just introduce ourselves.
走吧
Yeah, let's go.
抱歉再次打扰 Miller太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Miller, to bother you again.
我是Lydia Adams警探
Um, I'm Detective Lydia Adams.
Brenda!
Brenda!
你过得怎样 孩子?
How you doing, girl?
嘿!你最近怎样?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表