剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah. Everyone thinks it's great.
但是当反应速度加快了 警♥察♥赶到现场的速度更快了
But response times are reduced, so cops are getting to crime scenes faster,
随之警♥察♥被害的人数也增多了
and, you know, more of us are getting killed.
知道吗?这就是我要说的
You know what? That's --that's it, guys.
我们需要回去了
We --we got to head back.
好了 结束了 把那东西关了吧
All right, we're done. Let's turn that thing off.
说真的 关了它
Seriously, turn it off.
所有值班的小组 报告一起斗殴事件
All available units, report of a fight in progress,
在好莱坞林荫道和Schrader的拐角处
corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Schrader.
离这里六个街区 我们去吗?
Six blocks away. Should we take it?
57小组 我们接警 好莱坞和Schrader街角
A57, show us responding to fight, Hollywood and Schrader.
57 收到
57, Roger.
放了他 快跑 嘿
Get off of him! Get out of here! Hey!
57小组 我们需要支援
A57, officer needs backup, our location.
让我来 -我要弄死你
Let me get in there. -I'll mess you up!
我要弄死你 我要弄死你
I will mess you up! I will mess you up!
去死吧你
You're gonna die!
我是神
I'm God!
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
Cooper Cooper
Cooper! Cooper!
57小组 需要急救小组 在我的方位 马上
A57, I need an R.A. Unit at my location right now!
Schrader Schrader和好莱坞大道拐角
Schrader! Schrader and Hollywood!
看着我 看着我
Stay with me! Stay with me!
给我关了
Shut that thing off!
振作点 Cooper 看着我
Stay with me. Cooper, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
把它给我关了
Shut that thing off!
你想要拍一个警♥察♥被杀的画面吗
Do you want to catch a cop getting killed on film?!
那是你要的吗 快给我滚开
Is that what you wanted?! Get the out of here!
Cooper 好了 看着我
Cooper? Okay, look at me.
看着我 John 看着我
Look at me! John, look at me.
救护车马上就到了 知道吗 坚持住
Help is on the way, okay? Stay with me.
保持清醒 好吗?
You're gonna stay with me, okay?
正常呼吸
Breathe normally.
没事的 压住那里 压住那里
It's okay. Keep pressure on it. Keep pressure on it.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表