剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
they're not gonna tell you that, you know,
我们的另一个选择是对她开枪
the alternative for us was to shoot her. Yeah.
我们受过训 要解除对方的武器就用这招
That's how they train you to disarm someone, so...
所以你问我做的是对还是错
Did I do the right thing or the wrong --
我不知道 我想是见仁见智吧
I don't know. I guess it just depends on who you ask.
伙计 你猜怎么着
Hey, yo, guess what.
昨天晚上突袭了卖♥♥家的老窝
Hitting a dealer's pad around midnight.
不错呀 搞到什么了吗
That's cool. Where'd you get the intel?
今天早上带来的那个瘾君子吗
That crackhead we brought in this morning?
缉毒警♥察♥正在审他 他被这个案子缠住了
Narco dicks are into him. He'll be working off a case.
那你应该很爱告密者吧 -没错
Yeah, you got to love snitches. -Yep.
我问一下
So, listen, uh,
你们没有在那儿找到吸毒工具 对吗
you guys didn't find a crack pipe in there, did you?
那混♥蛋♥说了实话 他说我们抓他的时候
Asshole's playing it straight, saying he had one when we hooked him up,
他塞到座椅靠背里面了
but then he shoved it in the backrest.
在交接给我们之前你们不检查车吗
You guys didn't check the car before you handed it over to us?
我以为Darga做了 我们有点大意了
I thought Darga did. We got a little sloppy.
但你们也应该检查的
Hey, you're supposed to check it, too,
在出警之前 -我们接到了救命的任务
before going out. -We got a help call.
你们找到那东西没有?
Did you find the thing or not?
我的搭档找到了 -太好了
Yeah. My partner did. -Great.
那就交给我们吧 没人会知道
So you'll slip it to us. Nobody's got to know.
这不仅是财产 这是证物
It's not just property. It's evidence.
我们认为是属于我们的 -我♥操♥
We thought it belonged to our guy. -Ah, shit.
这事就这样了吗
We just leave it that way?
算了 老兄
Come on, man.
我只是不想...我不想任何人发现
I just didn't --I didn't want anybody to find out.
证据交接的连续性这么差
Chain of custody and all that shit.
我们都会...惹祸上身的
We got to go to -- we got to go to Rucker.
我们要...
We got to...
我们应该告诉他们 我们搞砸了
We got to tell 'em we screwed up.
好吧
All right.
也许我们一起去的话 我们只需承担一半的责任
Maybe if we go together, we'll only catch half the shit.
过期的号♥牌
Expired tags.
先生 请安全的靠边停车
Sir, pull over when it is safe to do so.
他有点慌了
He's flipping out right now.
先生 没事的 请镇定
Sir, it's okay. Calm down.
警车狂躁症
Black-and-white fever.
人们看到后面有警♥察♥就忘了怎么开车了
Guys see a cop behind them, they forget how to drive.
很好
Oh, great.
先生 请站在原地
Sir, stay right where you are, please.
对不起 警官 -没关系的 先生
Sorry, officer. -That's fine, sir.
站在原地别动
Stay right where you are.
是我超速了吗 -驾照和车证
Was I driving too fast? -License and registration.
我想是在手套箱里面 -我去取
I think it's in the glove box. -I'll get it.
我的驾照 跟钱包一起落到家里了
My license. I forgot it at home with my wallet.
这是你的车吗
This your car?
不是 是我朋友Marta的
No. It's my friend Marta's.
你知道那个号♥牌8个月前就过期了吗
You know that the registration expired eight months ago?
不知道
No.
你现在知道了
Well, it has.
根据法律 我需要扣留你还有车辆
By law, I'm required to cite both of you and impound the vehicle.
警官 我求你了 一小时后我要去面试工作
Oh, officer, I beg you! I have a job interview in one hour.
这个机会我都等了几个月了
I've been waiting on it for months.
这个时段带着孩子在车里?
With a kid in the car at this time of day?
我先把他送到我妈妈家
I'm taking him to my mother's house,
然后赶去Bolt高地的中南补给站
and then I'm heading to Mid-South Supply in Boyle Heights.
他们做管道配件的
They make pipe fittings.
在这儿等一会儿
Stay here for a second.
大中午的把这个男的和他的孩子扣起来
Put this man and his kid out on the street in the middle of the day
耽误了人家的面试?
and the day of his big meeting?
你们退到那边去 好吗
Can you guys step over there, please?
严格说来我们也不是在执勤
We're not even technically on duty right now.
你觉得怎么办好?
What do you want to do?
放了他
Let him go.
关了它
Turn that off.
说真的 把它关掉
No, seriously. Turn it off.
好好注意牌照
Go take care of the registration.
好的 谢谢你 警官 谢谢
Right. Thank you, officer. Thank you.
我让你把这玩意儿关掉 你觉得我是傻子吗
I told you to turn it off. You think I'm an idiot?
基本上 我们都搞砸了
Basically, we're screwed either way.
不管是我们扑倒了一个挥刀的疯女人
Either we tackle a knife-wielding crazy woman --
什么?什么?
what? what?
对不起 -我们需要...
I'm sorry. -We got to --
你能在说一遍吗
can you say that again?
什么一遍?
Say what again?
你刚才说的话 我们在那儿有个小话筒
What you were talking about. We had a microphone in the shot.
你继续说好吗 我们会剪接的
Can you just go ahead? We'll edit it.
我这里有小话筒
Thought we had microphones.
好的 请开始
All right, here we go. And just --just go ahead
继续讲发生的事
and continue to talk about what happened.
我是在为这些家伙做事吗
So, I'm working for these guys?
赶紧应付过去吧
Just get it over with.
呃... 我想想 基本上...
Uh... Let's see. Uh, basically...
基本上 两件是我们都搞砸了
Basically, we're screwed either way.
我们扑倒了一个挥刀的疯女人
I mean, we tackle a knife-wielding crazy woman,
因此搞得一团糟 然后又放走了这家伙
and we catch hell for that, or we let a guy like this go,
这都可以让我们下地狱了
and we might catch hell for that.
应该做个诚信检查的
Could have been an integrity check.
什么是诚信检查?
What's an integrity check?
是我们部门内部测试 一个圈套 试试我们是否会放他走
It's a trap by our own department to see if we would let him off.
你们想知道为什么警♥察♥都是偏执狂?
You wonder why cops are paranoid?
如果他超速撞死其他人呢
What if he speeds now and kills someone?
这样的头条新闻我喜欢
I'd love to see that headline.
那我们就去做管道配件吧
Yeah, it'd be us making pipe fittings.
是啊 “警♥察♥曾抓到了他”
Yeah, "The cops had him in custody."
有时候 怎么说呢?
Sometimes, what can you say?
那人需要破个例
The guy needed a break.
是的
Yeah.
你的小腹挨那一下子造成了胎盘小破裂
That hit you took to the abdomen caused a small placental abruption --
有点轻微出血
basically a small bleed.
超音波检测还好 心跳正常
But the ultrasound looked good. Heartbeat's normal.
所以接下来的几天你要保持心情愉快
So if you take it easy for the next couple of days,
卧床休息 多补充水分
get some bed rest, and stay hydrated,
胎儿和你都会没事的
you and your baby should be just fine.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
你在外边做什么呢 警官?
What are you doing out there, Sergeant?
警局难道对孕妇没有什么特殊照顾吗
Doesn't the department have protocols about pregnant women in the field?
我还没有告诉他们
I haven't told them yet.
其实我是个侦探 我今天只是在外边替班
I'm actually a detective. I was just subbing in the field today.
我平时的工作没有这么危险的
My work doesn't have the same hazards.
最后告诫 大侦探
News flash, detective --
这事不是你一个人的事了
it's not just about you anymore.
有没有人可以联♥系♥ 过来接你回家?
Is there anyone we can call, maybe come drive you home?
不要 我会找一个在附近的警♥察♥
No, I'll get one of the officers around here
把我带回警局
to take me back to the station.
好吧
Right.
护士马上就过来 帮你动身
The nurse will be right with you, get you on your way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我估计Rucker已经告诉你...
I assume Rucker told you the, uh...
吸毒工具不在...
Crack pipe wasn't...
没错 他估计说了
Yeah. Guess he did.
Sammy 我不知道怎么...
Sammy, I don't know how --
我不知道为什么 我没有意识到自己可能错了
I don't know why I just jumped to you putting a case on that asshole
而去说是你把一个案子强加到那个混♥蛋♥头上
instead of me possibly being wrong.
我不知道我为什么那么做
I don't know why I did that.
对不起 我太蠢了
It was stupid. I'm sorry.
好的 我加入以来 警队有什么变化?
Okay, what else has changed since I've been on the force?
不好说 嗯...
I don't know. Um...
那个...GPS
Okay --GPS.
对 所有人都觉得那个超棒
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表