剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第四季 第7集
各单位注意 A-25报告称在2号♥街万泰大厦
All units, A-25 reports they have a suspect
发现并拘留符合描述的嫌犯
fitting the description in custody at 2nd Street and Manhattan Place.
洛城警官每次换班都清楚
L.A.P.D. officers start every shift
他们做选择的时机稍纵即逝
knowing they might only have a fraction of a second to make a difficult choice.
其后果将影响他们的一生
The ramifications will last their whole lives.
8小时前
很高兴我知道了
Good to know.
医生说绷带几时能取下?-一两天
Doctor say when the bandage is gonna come off? -A couple days.
他们查过狂犬病吗?谁知道呢
They check you for rabies? Never know.
如果我开始口吐白沫 你可以叫救护车
Well, if I start frothing at the mouth, you can just call an ambulance.
嗯 我要打给动物管制中心
Yeah. I was gonna call animal control.
可惜你颈部不便活动 我还准备让你开车的
It's too bad your neck mobility is compromised. I was gonna let you drive today.
噢 是吗?-是的
Oh, is that right? -Yeah.
错失幸运日啊
Missed my lucky day.
Jessica Tang?-唔?
Jessica Tang? -Yeah?
真抱歉 我爸是警♥察♥ 25年 纽约警局的
I'm really sorry. My dad's a cop -25 years, N.Y.P.D.
你已收到传票了 再次致歉
You've been served. Sorry again.
早上好!
Good morning!
现在就想睡了 Sherman?
Need a nap already, Sherman?
我们都是半个晚上没睡 John
We were both up half the night, John.
唯一的差距是 我有艳遇 不像某人上网找
Only difference is, I was with a girl, as opposed to looking at one online.
嘿 你不会又去那家乡村女郎酒吧了吧?
Hey, you didn't go to that country-girl bar again, did you?
那窝点就是性病传播中心 -我是在健身房♥遇见她的
That dump is STD Central. -I met her at the gym.
女子健身房♥吧
At Curves.
她是瑜伽教练
She's a yoga instructor.
这么跟你说吧 她的下犬式真是绝了
Let me tell you, her downward dog is amazing.
哎呦喂
Hello.
最好的一点是 她在公主邮轮工作
The best part is, she works for Princess Cruises,
3周之内她都不会回来
so, uh, she's not gonna be back for the next three weeks.
爽过就跑
Binge and purge.
你是我的精神领袖 Sherman -祝福你
You are my guru, Sherman. -Ai-yee.
开工了 大家伙 -他吃错药了?
Let's roll, man. -What's up with him?
如果我搭档有艳福 我也不愿意听他吹嘘
If my partner was getting laid like that, I wouldn't want to hear about it, either.
说得对
You're right.
冠军早餐
Breakfast of champions.
林肯高地来电
Got a call. Lincoln Heights.
出勤前来我办公室一趟 一会就好
Uh, step into my office before you head out. It will only take a sec.
告诉我你为什么跑来加夜班?
You want to tell me why you've been here, burning the midnight oil?
我们不批准超时工作 你知道的
There's no approval for overtime, you know.
我又不会去告本市
I'm not gonna sue the city,
希望你不是在担心这个
if that's what you're worried about.
我只是有点落后了 想赶上来
I just got a little behind. I'm catching up.
感觉好些没?
You feeling any better?
什么?-你在强撑
What? -You've been dragging.
听说你不舒服 -小事而已
Heard you weren't feeling well. -It's just a bug.
你可以对我说实话 Lydia
You can level with me, Lydia.
闺中秘事
Woman to woman.
有事的话我会跟你说的
I'll let you know if something comes up.
我得走了 交通马上就要狂堵了
I got to go. That traffic is gonna be a bear.
怎么了?
What's up?
林肯高地发现尸体
We got a body in Lincoln Heights.
哦
Okay.
那我们去林肯高地
Let's go to Lincoln Heights.
你听说了Cooper那摊子破事没?
You hear that shit about Cooper?
真疯狂 对吧?
It's crazy, right?
那个混球像翼手龙一样直扑他的脖子
Some asshole latched on to his neck like a Pterodactyl.
急救人员刚好及时赶到
The R.A. got to him just in time.
我签好了 房♥子的合同
I signed, you know. Closed the deal on the house.
昨晚把文书都写好了
Signed all the paperwork last night.
我的全副身家
I'm all in.
甚至我的Costco卡 不可能更全副了
Even got my Costco card. Can't get much more "all in" than that.
怎么了 Ben?-Merkle
What's up, Ben? -Merkle.
谢天谢地我们会用这个带管子的玩意儿 对吧?
Thank God we got that thing with the pipe worked out, right?
躲掉了颗子弹 不是吗 小队长?
Dodged a bullet there, didn't we, chief?
想想这些混球里有几个讲真话了
Imagine how many of these assholes are telling the truth.
有点疯狂 不是吗?-给我消失
Kind of scary, isn't it? -Get lost, man.
你吃枪药了?
What's your problem?
刚和你的女朋友吵架呢?
Little lovers' quarrel with your girlfriend there?
很高兴你们谈得来 可我...我已经厌倦
I'm glad you guys got to catch up, but me -I'm sick of paying
每次照顾小Nate都迟到 今天就按时交♥班♥吧
little Nate's babysitter overtime, so let's finish on time today.
你怎么说 Benji?
What do you say, Benji?
我们 呃...我们急着赶去哪吗?
We, uh -we in a hurry to get somewhere?
别随便放弃
Not doing anything to dispel
亚洲人开车的传统美德
the, uh, Asian-driver stereotype.
我收到了邀请函
Got an invitation to my, uh,
校友会
Academy reunion.
有点希望他们都抽不出时间
Kind of hoping they wouldn't get around to it.
一开始是90人 现在只剩下21个
Started out with 90. There's 21 of us left.
宁肯被注射电瓶水 也不想整晚和他们在一起
Rather do shots of battery acid than spend the night with some of those guys.
崭新的一天从传票开始不算好 对吧?
Look, a subpoena's a real rough way to start the day, all right?
我认识个城里的律师
I know a lawyer downtown.
帮我解决过几个法律问题
Helped me with some legal matters once.
他很能干 不过不是你想为伍的那种人
He's a piece of work, but, uh, the kind you don't mind having on your side.
我不是被告
I'm not getting sued.
黑色SUV
Black S.U.V.
靠向他 我来应付
Roll up on him. I'll have him move.
你来给他开罚单?
You gonna write him a ticket?
对 这种混帐 交通拥堵都是因为他们
Yeah. Jerks like this -they cause bottlenecks.
先生 你是否注意到自己堵住了整条街的交通?
Sir, you realize you're backing up traffic all the way around the block?
抱歉 我来接我老婆 她腿断了
I'm sorry. I'm picking up my wife. She has a broken leg.
我要给你开罚单 -我马上把车开走
Yeah. I'm gonna issue a citation. -I'll -I'll just move the car right now.
不行 请出示执照 登记证 保险证明 -噢 她来了
No. License, registration, proof of insurance, please. -Oh, here she comes.
执照 登记证 保险证明 先生
License, registration, proof of insurance, sir.
登记证
Registration.
执照
My license.
对不起 对不起 -整条街都堵了
I'm sorry.I 'm sorry. I... -All around the block!
我来帮你 女士
Let me get that for you, ma'am.
谢谢 警官 -不用谢
Thanks, officer. -You got it.
亲爱的 把拐杖递给我
Honey, just hand me the crutches.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, you.
请在这里签名
Sign here, please.
好吧
Okay.
我真的很抱歉 我们有在找地方停车的
I'm really sorry. We looked for a spot.
知道吗?道歉有用的话还要我们干嘛
You know what? Apology's just not gonna cut it right now.
你能确保那些姑娘们别录东西吗?
C-can you just make sure that the girls don't tape over it?
[爆出性♥爱♥录像带丑闻的金·卡戴珊]
尤其是Kardashian那档子破事的
Especially not with that Kardashian garbage.
谢谢 宝贝 我爱死你了
Thank you, baby. That is why I love you.
晚上见 今晚有比赛
See you tonight. It's the game tonight.
出现电视录像机之前我们怎么活过来的?
What the hell did we do before DVRs?
你是篮球迷吗?-你和Fernandez谈过?
You a hoops fan? -You say something to Fernandez?
关于什么?-我不舒服
About what? -Me not feeling well.
噢 你说那个啊...
Oh, you mean that...
一脸晕车样 一天跑20趟厕所?
Looking seasick, making 20 bathroom breaks a day? That not feeling well?
听着 我很抱歉 此事确实很敏感
Look, I'm sorry. I know it's a touchy subject.
某个人到处乱说了
Somebody's saying something.
嘿 可不是我 不关我事
Hey, it ain't me. It ain't my business.
你好 -Robinson Adams
How you doing? -Robinson. Adams.
Bellia 死者在这边
Bellia. Victim's over here.
上周刚出郡监狱 -为了什么?
He just got out of county last week. -For what?
8个月 持有并贩毒
Eight months. Possession with intent.
传言说他马上重回街头 角落里做营生
Word is he went right back to the streets, working out of the alley.
他身上还有毒品?
Drugs still on him?
没了 -抢劫?
No. -Robbery?
也许 或者是交易谈崩了
Maybe, or a deal gone south.
有目击者吗?-没有
Any witnesses? -No.
几枪?-我数到8枪
How many hits? -I counted eight.
不管谁对他动手 都不希望他再爬起来
Whoever put him down did not want him to get back up.
开罚单之前你不用先亮亮这本手册吗?
So, did you, uh, have to dust off this citation book before you wrote that ticket?
那混帐知道自己犯法了
Jerk knew he was breaking the law.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表