Ope.
去告诉罗温这个等式的答案是正确
Tell Lowen the equation's true.
我们去哪弄200万?
Where the hell we gonna get 2 million?
怎么 难道我们去抢银行吗?
What, are we robbing banks now?
告诉兰尼的律师答案是正确 给我们一点时间
Tell Lenny's lawyer it's true. Need a time.
你知道我是按小时收费的 对吧?
You do know I charge hourly, right?
只管回话去
Just send it.
贾克斯 能给你看点东西吗? 真的很重要
Jax, can I show you something? Real important.
你真的应该知道这个
You really ought to know about it.
现在不行 兄弟
Not now, bro.
- 我们有兰尼的消息吗? - 是的
- We hear from Lenny? - Yeah.
- 波洛瓦为吉米开价2百万 - 老天
- Putlova wants 2 million for Jimmy. - Jesus Christ.
嘿 等我一会儿
Hey, I need a minute.
- 亚伯在哪? - 莱拉和尼塔在家带他
- Where's Abel? - Lyla and Neeta are with him at home.
你妈妈进监狱了
Your mother's in jail.
我知道 我听说了
I know, I heard.
谋杀指控被撤销了
The homicide charges were dropped.
她不想克雷知道 她吓坏了
She doesn't want Clay to know. She's terrified.
发生什么了 贾克斯?
What's going on, Jax?
求你了 你可以告诉我
Please. You can tell me.
贾克斯
Jax.
看
Look.
- 这是什么? - 告诉他们
- What's this? - Tell them.
塔拉被绑♥架♥之后 我曾试着告诉你们这些
After Tara got kidnapped, I tried to tell you guys about this.
我为林印伪钞跑腿的那次
When I was running the counterfeit operation for Lin
我本该清理掉所有的错误版本和伪造工具
I was supposed to throw away all the misprints and dirty runs.
我没有
I didn't.
他把三个箱子都装满了
He's got three boxes full.
20块的 50块的 100块的
Twenties, 50s, 100s.
- 过5百万的假♥钞♥ - 开我的玩笑啊
- Over 5 mil in fake currency. - Gotta be kidding me.
老天爷
Holy shit.
嘿 不要折
Hey, don't bend them.
坐下 我会借你个手帮你解决一下你的老二
Sit down. I'm gonna lend you my hand so you can jerk yourself off.
我接受了
I accept that.
哈哈哈 来啊 我们来 来啊
Ha-ha-ha. Come on. Go ahead. Come on.
- 别拿那玩意儿对着我 - 来啊 来啊
- Don't you point that thing at me. - Come on. Come on.
我们找艾迪借印花的工具 得花上几个小时
We got Eddy to loan us his print cutter. It's gonna take a couple hours.
- 好的 - 这儿每一分钱都是假的
- All right. - Every one of these bills is irregular.
只要仔细查看 俄♥罗♥斯♥人就知道了
Any scrutiny, the Russians are gonna know.
没准我们应该弄些遮掩手段
Maybe we need to create some sort of distraction.
波洛瓦太聪明了
Putlova's too smart.
我看不出来怎么能够不流血的解决这件事
I don't see how this is going down without it turning bloody.
好吧 那为防止变成那样
Well, then we better bring everybody
我们最好带上所有人
just in case it does.
要是我们能在表层上放上些真钞
If we could front-load the stacks with real cash
这就能给我们足够的时间把吉米弄出来
it could buy us enough time to get Jimmy out of there.
嘿 我钱包里只有四十块
Hey, I got 40 bucks in my wallet.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
波洛瓦为吉米开价2百万
Putlova wants 2 million for Jimmy.
我的天
Jesus Christ
我们弄到了些假♥钞♥
We got our hands on some counterfeit,
但是我得要用真钞铺在表面上
but I gotta pad it out with real bills,
给我们争取时间把吉米弄出来
buy us time to get Jimmy out of there.
- 你们从哪弄的伪钞 - 不关你事
- Where did you get the counterfeit cash? - Not your worry.
我需要钱
I need money.
我现在还能动用塔拉那25万赎金
I still have access to the 250 K that we used for Tara's ransom.
那就够了
That should do it.
帮派问你钱从哪来时你怎么说?
What happens when the club asks you where you got it?
我告诉他们是证物 我让昂瑟弄出来的
I'll tell them it was in evidence here, that I got Unser to sign it out.
- 我们要在交换现场 - 不行
- We're gonna be there at the exchange. - No.
要是俄♥罗♥斯♥人看见你们 他们会杀了吉米
If the Russians see you, they will kill Jimmy.
要是我帮派看见你们 他们会知道有人告密
If my club sees you, they'll know someone ratted.
我们不能冒那个险
We can't take that risk.
这是你弄到钱的唯一方法
It's the only way you get the cash.
我会告诉你地点
I'll give you the location.
但你得躲着点 至少几英里
But you gotta hang back, a few miles at least.
好的
All right.
我们会把吉米放在货车里
We'll put Jimmy in the van.
你派你的队伍进来 假装是在追俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You send in your team, pretend you're after the Russians.
让我们走 抓走吉米
Let us go, grab Jimmy.
够公平
Fair enough.
我会安排的
I'll set it up.
我们已经确认了今天下午的航♥班♥ 圣何塞市
We've confirmed the charter flight this afternoon. San Jose.
好的 好极了
That's good. It's wonderful.
唐尼回来了吗?
Is Donny back yet?
没 我想还没
No, I don't think so.
# 当秃鹰开始鸣叫时发动你的引擎 #
Get your motor on When the vulture's sing
# 当夜幕降临时 我开始工作 #
I'm a working man, mama When the darkness swings
# 我在千里之外 #
I'll be miles away
# 是啊 我在千里之外 #
Yeah, I'll be miles
# 现在没有时间行善了 #
There's no time left for good, now
准备好了?
We ready?
是啊 2密耳 或多或少
Yeah, 2 mil, more or less.
KG-9 散♥弹♥枪♥ MAC-10
KG-9s, shotguns, MAC-10.
这儿一条
One here.
伙计们 贴身藏好 你们会用得上他们的
Snug them up tight, lads. You're gonna need them.
你确定我们不能少带个菜鸟?
You sure we can't spare one of the prospects?
我们不知道波洛瓦会带上谁
We don't know what Putlova's gonna show up with.
我们需要人手 至少在我们交换之前
We need bodies, at least till we make the exchange.
- 是啊 好的 - 嘿
- Yeah, okay. - Hey.
- 塔拉来了 - 好的
- Tara's here. - All right.
我们会保护她安全的
We'll keep her safe.
好 走
Yeah. Come on.
好的 我明白了
Okay. I got it.
她都准备好了
She's all set.
你确定要做吗?
You sure about this?
我是唯一能做这事的人
I'm the only one who can do it.
承认吧 你需要我
Admit it, you need me.
是的 我需要
Yes, I do.
我需要你穿上这个
I need you to wear this.
漂亮 呵
Fancy. Heh.
我不会让你出任何事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我们
To us.
是啊
Yeah.
你保证你会告诉我所有事?
You promise you'll tell me everything?
你很快会知道所有事 宝贝儿
You'll know everything soon enough, baby.
你们几个 呃 出发了?
You guys, uh, headed out?
消息怎么泄露的?
What gave it away?
罗温在局里替伽玛的释放工作收尾
Lowen's down at the station finishing up Gemma's release.
她很快会回家
She should be home soon.
好的 谢啦
Okay, thanks.
另外我准备好了
And I'm all set.
好的
Good.
你 呃
You, uh
多保重
You stay whole.
会的
Will do.
你为我们做的
What you do for us
我们不会忘记的
it won't be forgotten.
你们几个都好了? 是啊 好了
You guys set? Yeah, it's set.
- 别犯错误 - 是
- We make no mistakes. - Yep.
杰克小子
Jackie boy.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
- 好好的 老头 - 照顾好自己 小子
- Be good, old man. - Take care of yourself, boy.
- 是啊 - 保重 兄弟
- Yeah. - All right, bro.
- 好的 - 保持安全 伙计
- All right. - Stay cool, man.
- 是啊 - 我们走 兄弟们
- Yeah. - Let's go, boys.
来吧 我们走 快
Come on, let's go. Come on.
你收到信息 就告诉我们
When you get the text, you let us know.
然后去递送这两封信
Then deliver these two letters.
我知道了 我们会搞定的
I know. We'll handle it.
我爱你 儿子
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表