And why were you following her, ma'am?
我两个月前被强♥暴♥了
I was raped two months ago.
她是罪魁祸首之一
She was part of it.
我其实并不很清楚为什么要跟着她
I don't really know why I followed her.
应该是一种本能吧
Instinctual, I guess.
你报案了吗
Did you report the assault?
为了你的丈夫
For your husband.
没有
No.
我知道这会给我的家人造成多大的伤害
I knew the kind of damage it would do to my family.
不希望他们知道
Didn't want them to know.
好的 继续
Okay. Continue.
走进房♥里 我看见波利在里边的门口
Walked into the house. I saw Polly in the doorway of the back room.
她有枪
She had a gun.
我拿出了我的枪
Took mine out.
那时我看见那个爱尔兰孩子...
That's when I saw the Irish kid...
...躺在地上
...laying on the ground.
- 已经死了 - 你说谎
- Dead. - It's a lie.
这是记录 不是审问 探员
This is a deposition, not an interrogation, agent.
你在这是出于礼貌
You're here as a courtesy.
波利发现了我...
Polly spotted me...
...而后拿起了枪
...and turned her gun.
我先开枪的
I shot first.
我这是自卫
Kill or be killed.
之后呢?
Then what?
之后我坐在了沙发上
Then I just sat on the couch.
有点震惊 真的
Kind of in shock, really.
以前从没杀过人
Never killed anybody before.
而后这个ATF探员从门后出来了
Then this ATF agent walked out of the back room.
她一直都藏在那
She'd been hiding there the whole time.
我的猜测? 是她杀了埃蒙德
My guess? She's the one who killed Edmond.
- 把杀人的责任推给我 - 你骗人
- Put the dirty kill on me. - You're a liar.
我们没有问你的猜想 伽玛
We're not asking you to make guesses, Gemma.
-你能认出那个探员吗? - 能
- Can you identify the agent? - Yeah.
她就在这个房♥间里
She's in this room.
斯塔尔探员?
Agent Stahl?
不是
No.
是她
It was her.
泰勒探员?
Agent Tyler?
这是什么意思 克雷?
What is this, Clay?
我们知道你吞并卡拉瓦拉斯
We know you're patching over the Calaveras.
在设备房♥里分装海♥洛♥因♥...
Cutting and bagging heroin at the janitorial supply house...
...运送到斯托克顿
...piping it to Stockton.
如果你是来宣战的 那么战争已经开始了
If you're here to declare war, consider it already on.
我们已经厌倦了血腥
We're tired of getting bloody.
你在我们虚弱的时候袭击了我们
Your attack at the wake,
我们也在佐贝拉逃走的时候出手了
our attack at Zobelle's getaway.
为什么我们不就此扯平?
Why don't we just call it even?
有太多的历史需要扯平了 克雷
Too much history to be even, Clay.
我也是这个意思
That's my point.
我们对峙太久了 马可思
We've been doing this too long, Marcus.
没有人赢过
Nobody ever wins.
有话直说吧 老兄
Get to the point, ese.
我想你丢了点东西
I think that you lost something.
你个笨蛋
You stupid little shit.
运送危险品风险很大
Moving high-risk cargo is tricky.
看来在途中就开始丢东西了
Things tend to get lost in transit.
然而 如果东西再次经过我们这边...
However, if it comes across our borders again...
...我们保证安全的运到斯托克顿
...we can guarantee safe passage to Stockton.
这就是你为什么要招揽这些蠢货 对吧?
And that's why you're patching over these idiots, right?
保证这样的破事不再发生?
So shit like this don't happen?
我们有个好主意
We got a better idea.
我们在罗带的兄弟更能胜任...
Our brothers in Lodi are more capable...
...有了我们的支持
...and with our support,
你的新业务也会受到保护
your new enterprise is protected.
我们想要和平
Trying to make peace here.
和平需要花费我多少钱 克雷?
And how much is peace gonna cost me, Clay?
我会让他们自己谈价格
I'll let the Bastards negotiate their own fee.
对于我们来说 只要通行费
For us, just a toll.
一次两万五
Twenty-five K a run.
这次算作第一次
We'll consider this the first run.
上次我们达成协议的时候 我失去了我的儿子
Last time we made a deal, I lost my son.
是的 你也曾打算杀了我
Yeah, and you tried to assassinate me.
我们谈的是生意 这不是个人的事
It's what we do. It ain't personal.
这只是为了钱
It's just about the cash.
这对我们双方来说都是最好的
This is the best play for both of us.
好的
Okay.
意味着在罗带不再有玛雅帮了
Means no Mayan charter in Lodi.
狗屎
Shit.
这些狗♥娘♥养♥也当不起
None of these bitches would have made the cut.
全是废话 阿尔瓦雷斯 你不能...
This is bullshit, Alvarez. You can't...
我还有个条件
I need one more thing.
在圣汤玛斯有个叛徒 这周末把他做掉
There's a rat up at St. Thomas. Testifies at the end of the week.
- 波佐 - 是的
- Pozo. - Yeah.
你们把这件事情处理了 我们一切好说
You handle that, and we're good.
好的
Handled.
很高兴我们发现你们的货
I'm glad we found your merchandise.
嘿 我想你们也丢了点东西
Hey, I think you lost something too.
看这个 哼?
Look at this, huh?
你怎么能让那帮狗♥娘♥养♥的拿走你的衣服?
How could you let those bitches take your cut?
你在拉丁美洲的任何地方都会很难看
You're an embarrassment to Latinos everywhere.
你打算向这帮混♥蛋♥屈服 哼?
You just gonna bow to these assholes, huh?
嘿 嘿 嘿 你有话说?
Hey, hey, hey, you mind?
怎么样 朋友?
What's up, home boy?
- 你处理吧 - 好的
- You make this right. - Yeah.
那是什么意思? 她为什么会指证我?
What the hell was that? Why did she finger me?
她情不自禁而已 她太讨厌法律了
Couldn't help herself. She's got too much hate for the law
而不愿达成协议
to make a deal.
她不敢说谎是我 她看见你站在那
She was afraid to put the lie on me,
所以她决定...
she saw you standing there, and she decided...
好了 听着 我们有证据 好不?
All right, look, okay, we have proof, all right?
抢上的指纹 动机 这...
We've got fingerprints on the guns, motive. It...
听着 好吧 这些都是烟雾 亲爱的 好吧?
Look, all right, this is all smoke, baby, okay?
我保证 好吧?
I promise. All right?
来吧
Come on.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, baby.
爱你
Love you.
你能解释一下为什么你没按计划说嘛
You wanna explain to me why you sabotaged your deal?
我改变主意了
Had a change of heart.
美国司法部很生气
The U.S. Attorney's office is furious.
我不知道我在这该做什么 伽玛
I don't know what to do here, Gemma.
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我打算离开这个房♥间一会
I gotta get out of this room for a while.
你能不能问问外边我的临时保姆...
Could you just ask my babysitter out there...
...我们是否可以出去散个步?
...if we can take an escorted therapy stroll?
之后我会告诉你发生了什么 我保证
Then I'll fill you in on what's going on, I promise.
我们可以出去去看看
Why don't we go out back so you can see?
贾克斯就在走廊那边
Jax is right down the hall.
嘿 你好吗?
Hey. How you doing?
这是佩西博士 这是贾克斯
This is Dr. Percy. This is Jax.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
日期很好 全部都是阿尔科特实验室的
Expiration's good. These are all Alcott Labs,
杰瑞 都不是普通货
Jerry. Nothing's generic.
这些很好
These are great.
我们今天就需要钱
We'll need the money by the end of the day.
我不确定我能全弄到 需要报账 很多手续
I'm not sure if I can get it all. Still county money. Lot of red tape.
都拿了吧
Take it.
能弄到多少弄多少
Get us what you can.
谢谢
Thank you.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 萨门克罗染指药品生意了
Son of a bitch. Samcro's in the drug business.
派好吃吗?
How's that pie?
很新鲜 你想要什么 达比?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表