嘿 伙计们 欢迎回来 欢迎回家
Hey, boys, welcome home. Welcome home.
来吧 都过来
Come on, all of you.
- 克雷 - 奇比
- Clay. - Chibby.
- 噢 你终于回来了 - 嗨
- Oh, you're back. - Hey.
- 让我来 - 嗨 宝贝
- I got it. - Hi, baby.
我好想你
I missed you.
- 嘿 伽玛 - 嗨
- Hey, Gem. - Hi.
- 塔拉有什么新消息吗? - 没有 兄弟
- Anything on Tara? - No, brother.
我刚刚跟昂瑟聊过 没有新消息 真对不起
I just talked to Unser. There's nothing new. I'm sorry.
- 好吧 - 好了 过来
- All right. - Okay, come on.
那是什么?
What's that?
菜鸟们花了一夜做出来的
Prospects. They spent all night on it.
ATF 查敏警方正在调查撒拉♥萨♥
ATF, Charming P.D. Are digging into Salazar.
他们和那间房♥子的房♥主聊过了
They talked to that aunt who owned that house
还恐吓了一些卡拉瓦拉斯
and they rattled a few of the Calaveras.
但是至今为止一无所获
So far they got nothing.
好的 我会去找昂瑟 你去看看斯塔尔在干嘛
All right, I'll check in with Unser. And you see where Stahl is at.
我们遇到了个难题
We got a complication.
没错 阿尔瓦雷斯发现警♥察♥在追撒拉♥萨♥
Yeah. Alvarez found out that the cops are all over Salazar.
如果赫克特被抓了 他就告发这次运毒
Now, if Hector gets picked up, he could blow a whistle on this heroin operation.
如果玛雅帮在找撒拉♥萨♥
If the Mayans are looking for Salazar
他们根本不会在乎塔拉的死活
they're not gonna give a shit about protecting Tara.
给阿尔瓦雷斯打电♥话♥ 说要见个面
Call Alvarez, set a meet.
还有 弄清那个房♥主的底细
And, uh, let's find this aunt who owns the house.
也许可以让她分享一些关于小赫克特的消息
Maybe we can convince her to share some info on little Hector.
他在跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人做生意 对吧?
Well, he's dealt with Russians, right?
嗯 这样看起来好多了
Well, that seems better.
很好 因为我们需要柯茨克
Good, because we're gonna need Kozik.
还有你 我们得去小屋藏身
And you, we're gonna have to get up to the cabin.
你就别插手这件事了
You gotta get out of sight.
不行 我想呆在这里
No. I wanna stay here.
派尼已经在外面等你了
Piney's already up there waiting for you.
让他等
Let him wait.
没人知道我回来了
Nobody knows I'm back.
我只是想睡在自己的床上
I just wanna sleep in my own bed.
我们会把车♥库♥锁好的 她会很安全
We'll lock down the garage. She'll be safe.
好吧 暂时这样
Okay. For now.
嘿 别让我妈妈离开你的视线
Hey. My mom never leaves your sight.
了解
Got it.
我会收拾自己的烂摊子的
I'm gonna dump my shit.
我们这就走 行吗?
We'll go, yeah?
- 你能带着他吗? - 当然了
- Will you take him? - Sure.
- 给你 看这个小甜心 - 你好
- There you go. There's a sweetheart. - Hi.
- 我会回来的 - 嗨
- I'll be right back. - Hi.
他不是字面上那个意思
He didn't mean that literally.
当然了 我知道
Yeah, no, of course.
如果你需要我们的话我们会在这儿 不会真的
We'll just be here if you need us to not literally follow you
到处跟着你的
someplace.
说得真溜
That was smooth.
- 他真可爱 - 你好 宝贝
- Isn't he a cutie? - Hi, boo-boo.
嘿 没错
Hey. Yeah.
- 嘿 - 别在这儿呆习惯了
- Hey. - Don't get used to staying here.
你要带上你的女人和儿子 一起回家
You're going home, with your son and your old lady.
是的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
现在坐下
Now sit down.
我需要你告诉我和斯塔尔到底是怎么回事
I need you to tell me what's going on with Stahl.
妈妈 我们已经讨论过这件事了
Ma, we've been through this.
再对我说一遍 杰克逊
You're doing this for me, Jackson.
我认为我有权利知道
I think I got a right to know.
你很快就会知道的
You'll find out soon enough.
你只需要相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
如果克雷发现的话 我可保护不了你
I can't protect you from Clay if he finds out.
而且如果你进了监狱 他们又知道你是内鬼
And if you go to jail with them knowing you're a rat
你绝对活不长
you'll be dead in a day.
听着 我保证每个人都会没事的
Look, I promise everyone is gonna be okay.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed Until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第三季 第12集
真高兴你找回了孩子
Really glad you found the kid.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
伽玛呢?
Gemma?
两天之后就是保释听证会了
Bail hearing is set for two days from now.
我不知道什么时候才能再见她一面
I don't know when I'm gonna see her again.
她哪儿也不会去的
She ain't going anywhere.
好吧
Okay.
我会确保我们不插手
I'll make sure we stay clear.
那么蒂格替我解决海尔和公♥寓♥的事
So Tig fills me in on Hale and the department.
圣华金警官 这笔交易算是做成了吗?
San Joa Sheriffs, that a done deal?
如果我能把海尔和林匹的死扯上关系
If I can tie Hale to Lumpy's death
我们就能对查敏警方进行有力一击
we got a shot at keeping Charming P.D.
警官们接管了查敏
Sheriffs take over Charming
现在它已经和原来不一样了
it's a different town.
这对于萨门克罗来说是一局新的游戏
Whole new ballgame for Samcro.
那我们要怎么证明海尔是有罪的?
So how we do prove that Hale's dirty?
我们得生擒撒拉♥萨♥
We gotta take Salazar alive.
和海尔串通会是他进行的第一步
Ratting on Hale is the first card he'll play.
好吧
Okay.
我会让我的人知道的
I'll make sure my guys know.
- 关于伽玛的事谢谢了 - 没什么
- Thanks for Gemma. - Yeah.
她在帮会吗?
Is she at T. M?
我也许会顺便去一趟
Maybe I'll come by.
看看她有多恨我
See how much she hates me.
我知道的最新消息是 她回家了
Last I know, she was headed toward the house.
但是你要去的话还是好自为之吧
But I'd enter at your own risk.
哎呀 看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
我最喜欢的常驻飞行员们
My favorite frequent flyers.
回俱乐部见
I'll meet you back at the clubhouse.
奥菲兰在哪里?
Where's O'Phelan?
失踪了 就和塔拉一样
MIA, just like Tara.
听着 撒拉♥萨♥还在这附近
Look, Salazar is still in the area.
我们已经进行了封锁
We've got it locked down.
我们会找到她的
We will find her.
我知道你在这件事上有点激动 贾克斯
Yeah, I know that you're taking a bit of an emotional beating here, Jax
而且我很抱歉
and I'm sorry about that,
但是我们现在都冒着很大的风险
but you and I have a lot at stake.
作为我的孩子的交换
The Irish gave Jimmy safe passage
爱尔兰人让吉米安全离开了贝尔法斯特
out of Belfast in exchange for my kid.
他现在去了北边 和俄♥罗♥斯♥人在一起
He's up North with the Russians.
- 波洛瓦? - 是的 我们查过了
- Putlova? - Yeah. We're into it.
我们有个很可靠的兄弟 皮条客兰尼
We got a brother in maximum security, Lenny the Pimp.
兰尼·乔维茨
Lenny Janowitz.
那个杀了三个ATF探员的家伙
The scumbag who killed three ATF agents.
据说是这样
Allegedly.
兰尼和俄♥罗♥斯♥人有直接联♥系♥ 他是真正的线人
Lenny's got direct ties to the Russians. He's a real source.
但是他没有探访权
But he's got no visitation rights,
所以我们得让奥图和他接触
so we gotta use Otto to reach out to him.
- 奥图躲起来了 - 他明天就会出来
- Otto's in the hole. - He's out tomorrow.
如果你能给兰尼和奥图安排一些见面时间
If you can arrange for Lenny and Otto to get some yard time together
我们可能就能知道波洛瓦把吉米藏在哪里了
we might get a lead on where Putlova had Jimmy stashed.
好吧 让我想想我能做些什么
All right, well, I'll see what I can do.
同时 我想让你看看这个
In the meantime, I'd like you to, uh, take a look at these.
前爱尔兰军高级将领
Former high-ranking leaders of the IRA
现在组建了真爱尔兰军执政委员会
now make up the ruling council of the Real IRA.
你有没有和这些人有接触?
Did you have any contact with any of these guys?
有些看上去很眼熟
A few of them look familiar.
我现在只关心塔拉的安全
I'll be able to focus when Tara's safe.
我们没有时间管这个
We don't have time for this.
我们越快找到塔拉 我就能越快找到吉米
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表