What about Tara?
他同意让放她的唯一条件是拿你作交换
He only lets her go if he can trade her for you.
- 那就这么办吧 - 贾克斯
- Let's do it. - Jackie.
他一看到你肯定直接给你一枪
Minute he sees your face, he'll gun you down.
他说的对 我们不能让你冒这个险
Right. We ain't gonna let you take that chance.
撒拉♥萨♥肯定要有个人♥质♥才能活着到那里
Salazar needs a hostage to get out of there alive.
他不会杀了我的
He ain't gonna kill me.
这样太冒险了也不符合规定
Too risky and it's against policy.
我打个电♥话♥给FBI叫些专业的人来处理
I'm gonna call the FBI, let Tactical handle it.
他现在很绝望 我们没有那么多时间了
He's desperate. He ain't gonna give us time to plan.
我这就按照他的要求做
I'm doing this.
我能给你们看样东西么?
Can I show you guys something?
等会吧查克
Not now, Chuck.
她最后自己回来了 在厨房♥里
She finally showed up. In the kitchen.
这事怪我 是我没看好她
It's on me. I let her slip out.
没事就好 兄弟
It's all right, man.
你对付的是伽玛 没人能管住她
You just got Gemma'd. Happens to all of us.
我可不会允许这样的事发生
Never happened to me.
你还好吧?
You okay?
那些菜鸟们一直在责怪自己
Prospects were shitting themselves.
是的 我很好
Yeah.
只是有事得出去跑一趟
Just needed to run an errand.
为了什么事?
What's that for?
我打算明天早上给大家做煎饼早餐
I wanna make a pancake breakfast tomorrow morning.
爱死那个了
Love that.
塔拉那边有进展吗?
Anything on Tara?
撒拉♥萨♥抓了她和雅各布 海尔作为人♥质♥
Salazar's got her and Jacob Hale hostage.
我靠他的
Holy shit.
满大街都是条子和探员 你现在不能去
The cops and feds are everywhere, Gemma. You can't go.
我说真的伽玛
I mean it.
你如果现在被抓 贾克斯会崩溃的
You get scooped up right now, it'll crush Jax.
嘿穿上这个
Hey. Here you go.
他肯定会让我脱掉这个的
He'll just make me take it off.
告诉他已经给他准备好了车子
Tell him we've got the vehicle he wanted...
边防那边招呼也打好了
...and we're making arrangements with Border Patrol.
只要塔拉和海尔出来 我们就把车子给他
When Tara and Hale come out, we'll give him the van.
明白
Okay.
一会见
See you later.
这里一共就2条路通往南边
All right, there's only two ways out if this goes south:
这边的正大门和后巷那边的消防通道
Front door here and a fire exit off the back alley.
我觉得我们应该集中在后面
I think we should load up the back.
他肯定会从那边走
That's the way he'll go.
我去打个电♥话♥请求支援
I'm gonna call in for more agents.
我们其余所有人都穿上本地警服
Why don't you let us take the back with local P. D...
你在这里指挥如何?
...and you can run tactical from here?
- 我没问题 - 我们走
- That's fine by me. - Let's go.
好了 告诉他们开始打电♥话♥
Okay. Tell them to make the call.
他们把贾克斯带过来了
They're sending in Jax.
你打算杀了他
You're gonna kill him.
首先让他看着我怎么杀你
First I'm gonna kill you, make him watch.
然后我再杀了他
Then I'm gonna kill him.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
关上门
Shut the door.
抬起手
Get them up.
快 快
Come on, come on.
坐下
Sit down.
我说了 坐下
I said, sit down.
让她走
Let her go.
轮不到告诉我做什么 哈?
You don't tell me what to do. Huh?
起来
Get up.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我看着我的女人流血而死
I watched my girl bleed out and die.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 只要不是警♥察♥你就杀掉
Hey. You kill anyone that's not a cop.
- 特勒! - 他们在办公室!
- Teller! - They're in the office!
撒拉♥萨♥在逃跑 看起来人♥质♥是安全的
Salazar's on the run. Looks like the hostages are safe.
看着出口 伙计们 他要走了
Watch the exits, people. He's gonna be moving.
他向前面跑了 你们几个去支援警长
He's headed to the front. You guys back up the sheriffs.
好的 我们走 去外面
Okay. Let's go, out front.
跟我走
Come with me.
# 妈妈 妈妈 告诉我我不会死 #
Mama, Mama, tell me I ain't gonna die
# 好吧 也许孩子说你得用点润滑剂 #
Well, maybe baby Say you found the Astroglide
没地方逃跑了 兄弟
Nowhere left to run, bro.
放下斧子
Put the ax down
我让你活着走出这里
and I'll let you walk out of here alive.
那是胡扯
That's bullshit.
不是胡扯
It's not bullshit.
你跟海尔有肮脏交易
You got dirt on Hale.
我们想看那混♥蛋♥引火自焚
We wanna see that prick burn.
你把他供出来 我让你离开这儿
I let you walk out of here, you gotta rat him out.
- 来吧 兄弟 - 开门!
- Come on, bro. - Open up!
啊! 见鬼
Ah! Shit.
他拿着斧子冲过来 我没选择
He came at me with the ax. I had no choice.
消息收到 收到
Ten-four, copy that.
撒拉♥萨♥用消防斧攻击特勒
Salazar attacked Teller with a fire ax.
特勒用他自己的小刀杀了他
Teller killed him with his own knife.
好吧 贾克斯
All right, Jax.
那是条好消息
That's some good news.
对不起
Sorry.
撒拉♥萨♥挂掉了 所有人♥质♥安全了
Salazar's a 926. All the hostages are safe.
我们动手吧 伙计们
Let's bring it in, kids.
见鬼
Shit.
怎么了?
What is it?
嘿 这儿有状况
Hey, a situation here.
三个墨西哥男子 可能玛雅帮的
Three Mexican males, maybe Mayan.
我们被困住了
We're pinned down.
收到
Copy that.
见鬼! 探员遇害 重复 探员遇害
Shit! Agent down. I repeat, agent down.
警官收到
Officers responding.
有新情况 一 有新情况吗?
Get an update. One, do we have an update?
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
走吧 宝贝儿
Just go, baby.
走吧
Just go.
斯塔尔探员! 斯塔尔探员!
Agent Stahl! Agent Stahl!
- 帮帮我! - 这儿
- Help me! - Over here.
- 我们需要救护人员 - 来人帮帮我!
- We need a medic. - Somebody help me!
看
There.
心跳很强健
Strong heartbeat.
看上去很健康
Looks healthy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我相信如果我不行动 我们三个全都得死
I believe if I hadn't acted, all three of us would be dead.
因为调查还在继续 我不能透露太多了
Because of the ongoing investigation, I can't say any more about the case.
- 但我得说... - 你还好吗?
- But I do wanna say... - You doing okay?
是啊 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我真高兴你安全了
I'm so glad you're safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我真抱歉 - 没事 谢谢你
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay. Thank you.
我们的凯♥旋♥英雄
Our conquering hero.
完全无视这些
Of the complete disregard these
要是听他的
According to him
他独力搞定了撒拉♥萨♥
he brought down Salazar single-handed.
经历了这些 奥斯瓦德跟他对着干纯属犯傻
After this, Oswald would be an idiot to run against him.
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉没能有另一种结果
I'm sorry that didn't go the other way.
哼
Hmm.
我吧 我猜 呃 是时间退休了
Well, I guess, uh, it's time to retire.
我妈今早做早餐
Mom's doing a breakfast tomorrow.
你应该过来
You should come by.
好啊
I'd like that.
不管这些指控会怎样 我们得看时间
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表