and maybe the twins.
恩 我也想去
Um-- I wanna do it too.
贾克斯不用付我钱 我真的想帮忙
Jax doesn't have to pay me. It's my way of helping.
- 你不需要这样做的 - 可是我想做
- You don't have to do that. - I wanna do it.
听我说 我知道你不喜欢我♥干♥这一行 奥佩…
Look, I know you hate it, ope...
但是我在这一行只有一两年可混了
...But l've got maybe another year or two in this niche.
我得趁着年轻多赚点钱
I need to cash in while I still look like everyone's kid sister.
放开些吧
Gotta let it go.
我只是不想让你…我也不知道
I just don't want you ending up ...I don't know.
怎么了?
What?
难过
Sad.
我怎么会难过呢?
How could l ever be sad?
我和你在一起啊
I'm with you.
你是我的男人
You're my guy.
- 我得走了 - 晚点儿见?
- Gotta go. - See you later?
嗯
Yep.
她能帮忙么?
She gonna be able to help?
恩 她会给女孩子们打电♥话♥的
Yeah, she's gonna call the girls.
太好了
Beautiful.
看起来你们两个处的不错么
Looks like you guys are working things out, huh?
我可说不好
Yeah, I can never tell.
每次我想要和她谈谈
Every time I try to talk to her,
最后结果都是我们在床上
we end up naked.
娶了她吧 这样就解决啦
Just marry her. That'll stop it.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你是他们等的医生?
You're the doctor they were waiting for?
可没想到是个女的
I wasn't expecting a woman.
我得把伤口清理一下
I'm gonna have to clean that out.
会稍微有点疼
It'll sting a little.
我看不见 但是我猜现在我的手肯定已经紫了
I can't see, but I'm guessing my hands are a nice shade of purple right now.
你能感觉到你的手指头么?
Can you feel your fingers?
感觉不到 我的手完全麻了
No, I'm numb.
血液循环不了
No circulation.
我把你的一只手放开 让血液流通一下
I'll cut one hand free, let the blood flow back in.
别干傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
啊
Aah.
谢谢
Thank you.
能麻烦你帮我拿一下那个盆么?
Can I trouble you for the bedpan?
- 对不起 - 没事的
- Sorry. - It's okay.
啊 我 恩 够不着 你能不能?
Aah. I can't, um .... Can you--?
你能把它再往里面推一点么?
Can you just slide it a little more?
伽玛 内特回来了
Gemma, Nate just pulled up.
伽玛伽玛 内特刚回来了
Gemma, Gemma, Nate just pulled up.
他往后院走了 快来
He's headed into the backyard. Come on.
你去哪儿了 爸爸?
Where'd you go, dad?
那支枪呢?
Where's the gun?
我把它扔了
I got rid of it.
为什么啊?
Why?
我杀了人么?
Did l kill someone?
哦 没有的 爸爸 没有的
Oh, no, no, daddy.
不 我记得 我
No. I remember that I
那是一个意外 蒂格没事了
It was an accident. Tig is okay.
一切都很好 我们都没事的
It's perfect. Everything is fine.
这样清醒的日子
Days like this...
那些我能记起来的日子
...When l can remember everything I usually forget...
是最难熬的
...These are the worst days.
伽玛 我什么都帮不了她
I was useless to her, Gemma.
在她快要去世的时候 我都不能给她一丝安慰
I couldn't even comfort her at the end.
你知道妈妈去世了?
You know mom's gone?
你知道我们很快就要离开这里么?
And you know we're gonna have to leave this place soon?
我们得去找一个有人能照顾你的地方
Go someplace where people can take care of you?
我知道 我都知道
I know, I know.
我真抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, daddy.
竞选活动进行的怎么样了?
How's the campaign shaping up?
还没正式说明呢
Not official yet.
下个月我就宣布开始了
I'll announce next month.
我们也有个小消息要宣布
Well We got a little announcement too.
海尔利用他和市委员会的关系
Hale's using his influence with the city council
在审判之前把我们关起来
to lock us up till trial.
我一点也不惊讶
Not surprised.
他利用了大卫被谋杀的事
He's leveraging David's murder,
煽动整个小镇人们的情绪
tipping the scales of public sentiment.
- 是啊 这的确起作用了 - 没错
- Yeah, well, it's working. - Afraid so.
你儿子有消息吗?
Any news on your boy?
得到可靠消息 他现在在温哥华
Got a solid lead. He's up in Vancouver.
我的老天 你要逃掉
Oh, Jesus Christ. You're gonna skip.
这只是暂时的
Temporary departure.
我有200亩地在抵押
I got 200 acres up against that bail.
我们会及时赶回 你不会失去你的土地的
We'll be back before it defaults. You ain't gonna lose your land.
我们不怕坐牢 奥斯瓦德
We're not afraid to do the time, Orsonwald.
找到我儿子才是要事
This is about finding my son.
雅各布会在竞选中用保释的事来抹黑我
Jacob's gonna use the bail against me in the campaign.
他会说如果我没有拿那笔钱保释你们
He'll say if I didn't put up the money,
那可怜的孩子就不会被杀
that little boy wouldn't be shot
他的弟弟就不会死
and his brother would still be alive.
我们会提醒所有人如果你没保释我们会怎样
We'll remind everyone if you didn't put up that bail
佐贝拉和玛雅帮早就占领查敏了
Zobelle and the lviayans would own charming by now.
如果其它意外发生 克雷
If anything else happens, Clay,
恐怕我就不能帮忙了
l'm not gonna be able to help.
我不能跟你们牵扯太多
I need some distance.
你需要我们的时候 就说一声
When you need us, we'll be here.
希望能尽快找到你儿子
Good luck finding your son.
- 啊! - 内特的车和钥匙在哪里?
- Hah! - Where are the keys to Nate's car?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会割开你该死的喉咙
I will cut your goddamned throat.
我发誓 我不知道
I swear, I don't know where they are.
也许还在他的口袋里
Probably still in his pocket.
不!
No!
噢 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh.
天呐 她... 她死了
Oh. She .... She's dead.
是她自找的
Her plan
跟我无关
Not mine.
我只是离开了10分钟
I leave you girls alone for 10 minutes.
现在该怎么办?
Any ideas here?
不能让贾克斯知道
Jax can't know about this.
现在俱乐部不能再为这些事烦心了
This is the last thing the club needs.
那我们就得动作快点 他们在追那爱尔兰人
Then we'd better work fast. They're making a run for the Irish.
- 他们明天就会到 - 真是好啊
- They're gonna be up here tomorrow. - Perfect.
巴克曼
Bachman.
巴克曼就在新月市外
Bachman's based out of Crescent city.
他应该一小时内就能赶到
He can probably be here in an hour.
- 那个清理工? - 对 他是独行侠
- The cleaner guy? - Yeah, he's independent.
得要两三千美金才请得动他 但他是个好手
He works for around two or three grand, but he is good.
这里有些现金 但还是不够
There's some cash here, but not that much.
- 他收不收首饰? - 我打给他问问
- Will he take jewelry? - I'll call him.
- 好吧 去给我爸爸找点事干 - 没问题
- All right, go keep my dad busy. - All right.
我们来收拾她吧
We'll take care of her.
- 我们? - 嘿 是你最先决定
- We will? - Hey, you're the one who decided
给她的手松绑的
Her fingers needed to breathe.
如果你不想让贾克斯知道这件事
You don't want Jax to find out about this,
我们就必须解决它
we gotta handle it.
- 脑震荡了? - 嗯
- Concussion? - Mm.
我没事
I'm okay.
彻瑞 宝贝?
Cherry, baby?
你能少抽点烟 多做点打扫吗?
Little less smoking, little more sweeping?
好吧
Yes, ma'am.
嗨
Hey.
嘿 你的假期过得怎么样?
Hey. How was your holiday?
- 发生什么了 崔妮? - 我从车站回来
- What's the matter, trini? - Walking back from the depot
一路上到处都是警♥察♥
There were peelers everywhere.
卡米·海耶斯被勒死了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表