Mayans setting up shop in lodi.
枪是给帮忙的兄弟用的
Guns are for some brothers helping us out.
这解释了为什么他们在奥克兰
Explains why they've been giving us
对我们没怎么反抗
less resistance in Oakland.
加萨来新货 2K一把
New shipment from gaza, 2k each.
- 靠 犹太枪有点贵啊 - 那是友情价了
- Shit. Jew guns are a little steep. - That's the family rate.
我要两倍价钱卖♥♥出去呢
I'd double that price on the street.
这些枪我们白送出去的
We're gifting this hardware.
我们没那么多现金
Ain't got that kind of up-front cash.
你的卡拉卡拉呢?
You still got your caracara contacts?
- 为什么? - 客户现在最爱的消遣
- Why? - Client's new favorite American pastime:
找白人来拍黄♥片♥ 我的全是亚洲的婊♥子♥
Making videos with young white porn stars. All I got are Asian whores.
你要多少人? 四五个凑凑热闹
How many bodies you need? Four or five willing to get messy.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得莱拉能找回卡拉卡拉的女孩吗?
Think Lyla could reach out to a few of the caracara girls?
五五分成?
Even split, fifty-fifty?
- 我猜吧 - 你可以吗?
- I guess. - You good with that?
好的 以个人身份出场 一个1W
Okay, personal appearances. Ten grand each.
- 拜托 - 嘿 已经是友情价了
- Come 0n. - Hey, you're getting the family rate.
我要翻倍收别人的
I'd double that price on the street.
把枪给我们 其余的用现金付
Give us the guns, pay us the difference in cash...
派对的服务你向香港佬收多少就多少
...Charge Hong Kong spewy whatever you want for the party flicks.
好的 最好是高端的 皮肤白的 3点钟就位
Okay, better be some high-end, iily-white pussy. Need them here by 3.
你和丹尼斯来送海尔吗?
You and Denise coming to Hale's service?
嗯 我们会去的 什么时候开始?
Yeah, we'll be there. What time's it start?
- 咳 - 伙计
- Ahem. - Boys.
- 要等多久? - 大概十五分钟吧
- How long for a chair? - About 15.
呃 你副警长的事我很难过
Uh-- sorry about your deputy.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来轮到你了
Looks like you got yourself an empty chair.
也许
Maybe you...
你最好给我也洗洗澡吧
...Better give me a shower too.
市民有点不安 派尼
Well, town's a little upset, Piney.
- 会好起来的 - 嗯
- It'll settle. - Mm.
韦恩 嘿 有空吗? 我当时想向你道歉的
Wayne, hey, got a second? I wanted to apologize.
我想我那时有点偏激
I think I came on a little too strong the other day.
我太情绪化了 对不起
It's an emotional time. I'm sorry.
你只是有话直说了
You had something to say and you said it.
对 我
Right. I…
查敏需要自己的警局
This town needs charming p.D.
是的 没错
Yes, it does.
我查到蒂莫西·奥'戴尔了
I got a hit for a Timothy o'Dell.
在温哥华 阿尔布图斯小区 四天前的
Arbutus lodge, Vancouver, four days ago.
只发布了一个晚上
Only stayed one night.
- 然后呢? - 没有了
- Then what? - Nothing after that.
他有可能坐上飞机吗?
Could he have gotten on a plane?
用那个名字不行
Not under that name.
如果是我 我会换个名字
If it were me, l'd pick up another ID.
然后坐飞机走
Keep the trail cold.
查港务局资料 看他有没有买♥♥另一只船
Check into the port authority records. See if he registered another boat.
权限不够 伙计
Limited access, man.
赏金猎人♥权♥力仅限于美国
Hunting bounties is an American privilege.
加拿大的我做不了
I got no rights in Canada.
- 靠 - 要是你要的人
- Shit. - What do you do if you wanna find...
- 在国境以北怎么办? - 雇佣兵
- ...Somebody north of the border? - Mercenaries.
我有个好帮手 不问任何问题 一级追踪者
I got a great guy. No questions asked, first-rate tracker.
开工前要先给他汇款 一个人头一万
Needs cash wired to him before he'll start looking. Ten grand a head.
照做
Do it.
律师
Counselor.
你的搭档呢?
Where's your partner?
罗森在出庭 让我亲自来找你
Rosen's in court. Wanted me to talk to you in person.
- 似乎不是好事 - 的确不是 亲爱的
- That don't sound good. - It's not, sweetheart.
查敏的市委会比圣华金法♥院♥先走一步
Charming city council put a motion before the San joa judge.
赢得了人身攻击案件的听证会
Won a new bail hearing in the assault case.
靠
Shit!
啊 但那意味着什么呢?
Yeah, but what does that mean?
意味着所有人在出庭前都要回监狱待着
It means everyone goes back inside until trial.
- 为啥? 我们干什么了? - 那起袭击
- Why? What did we do? - The attack at the wake.
没错 他们说你们的犯罪团伙煽动报复行为
That's right. They're saying your criminal enterprises instigated the retaliation.
对 雅各布·海尔
Yeah. Jacob Hale.
那货就是脑残 有点权力就到处使
The guy's a prick. Got a big ax and he's grinding it.
我今天在弗洛德理发店感觉到了 镇民生气了
I picked up on that this morning at Floyd's. The town's pissed.
要是我们不出现会怎样?
What happens if we don't show?
消失越久 服刑越久
Longer in the wind, more time it adds.
你们保释的180天没了
Hundred and eighty days before your bail is forfeited.
听证会什么时候? 周五
- When's the hearing? - Friday.
你们要怎样都告知一声
Need a heads up either way.
抱歉 伙计们 这事我也很头痛
Sorry, fellas. This spun my head too.
最有力的情报说卡梅伦带着亚伯去了温哥华
Best intel puts Cameron and Abel in Vancouver.
我要去那边
That's where I'm going.
给爱尔兰人跑这一趟货
Do this last run for the Irish.
然后去接我妈妈 做新的身份证
I'm gonna pick up my mom, get some new ID
然后一路向北走
and head north.
这样伽玛就不用东躲西♥藏♥了
It gets Gemma out of dodge.
我会和塞格的追踪者去找我的孩子
I'll hook up with serg's tracker, find my kid.
我们不会让你自己去的
You ain't going alone.
我们不知道这些指控最后会是个什么结果
Look, we don't know how these San joa charges are gonna land.
罗温说至少一半的人不会去作证
Lowen said most of the people in that hall won't testify.
所以我们可能就只会落一个违法持枪的指控
Might end up just being the federal gun charges.
但是如果我们不见人了
But if we all skip,
大家就会觉得我们有罪了
we look guilty.
他们会借此攻击我们
They'll use that against us.
我不能让大家冒这个险
I can't ask you guys to take that hit.
但是我有这个权利
But I can.
谁想去加拿大转一圈啊?
Who's up for a Canadian adventure?
- 哦 当然了 - 同意
- Oh, aye. - Aye.
少数服从多数啊
You lose, eh.
你们一个个神经病
You're all very unbalanced individuals.
哦 是么?
Oh, yeah?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你要是带着伽玛一起走
You take Gemma with you,
就得告诉她你的孩子丢了
you're gonna have to tell her about the kid.
我知道
I know.
我们一起处理这件事情
We'll do that together.
谢了
Thanks.
他不在教堂里
He's not at the church.
我走遍了大街小巷 小商场
I went down every street, checked the mini mart,
加油站都转遍了 影子都没有
gas station. There's no sign of him.
我试着给他的朋友们打了电♥话♥ 也没找到
I tried calling a few of his friends, there's nothing.
真不敢相信他就这么开车走了
Can't believe I just iet him drive away.
老天啊 我怎么能让这种事情发生呢?
Jesus, how can I do that?
蠢婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch.
可是你要把她绑在地下室里的
You have her tied up in a basement.
你不能指望她就这么服软
You can't expect her to be cooperative
我说的不是她
l'm not talking about her.
- 谢啦 爸 - 小意思
- Thanks, pop. - Mm-hm.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你要去接孩子们么?
You going to pick up the kids?
是啊 我得用车
Yeah. I need the caddy.
出什么事了么?
Something wrong?
我得找你帮个忙
I gotta ask you for a favor.
俱乐部需要一些钱去追查亚伯的下落
Club needs some money to track down Abel.
然后中国人那里给了我们一个机会
We got this opportunity with the Chinese.
他们要办一个私人聚会之类的
Kind of a private party kind of thing.
喜欢拍黄♥片♥么?
Porn star movie fetish?
听起来像是的
Sounds about right.
五千块每个人 就在今天下午
Five grand each. This afternoon.
大部分女孩儿都在找活干
Most of the girls are hurting for work.
我可以叫来艾玛 蒂娜
I'll call Emma, Tina
也许那对双胞胎都可以
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表