早上好
Good morning.
- 几点了? - 快中午了
- What time is it? - Almost noon.
你应该已经知道了
Guess you heard.
没错
Yes.
对于帕拉迪克的事我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about Padraic.
吉米杀了你的兄弟
Jimmy killed your brother...
还有我的帮派的五个弟兄
...five members of my club.
那个爆♥炸♥是特意为我们准备的
That blast was meant for Samcro.
他的贪婪让他越界了
His greed pushed him over the line.
这次的背叛意味着分道扬镳
This betrayal means he's gone rogue.
我要知道哪里可以找到吉米
I need to know where to find Jimmy.
我们会把他找出来的
We'll make that happen.
首先 我们得证明是吉米炸掉那辆卡车的
First, we have to prove that Jimmy blew up that truck.
为什么?
Why?
我们那晚的对话
Our conversation the other night.
当我向委员会证明吉米故意破坏了这次运货
When I show the council proof that Jimmy sabotaged that shipment
蓄意谋杀我们的两个兄弟时
knowingly murdered two of our men
我给你的任务就不再是秘密了
then that task I put on you is no longer covert.
你的行动会有爱尔兰军的全力支持
You do it with the full support of the Army.
那我的孩子呢?
And what about my kid?
吉米被除掉后
With Jimmy out of the way
你的儿子就会回到他亲爱的家人身边
your son goes home to his loving family.
说得好像我有得选似的
Like I got a choice.
你需要找到一个和吉米一起做事的人
You'll need to find someone working with Jimmy.
关系越近越好
The closer the better.
我想到几个办法
I got a few ideas.
一旦你找到人
Once you find the right man
就给肖恩打个电♥话♥
give Sean a ring.
你会发现他有很大用处的
You'll find he's quite resourceful.
那么 后果是什么?
So, what's the fallout?
如果柯兰向委员会作证是你策划了袭击
If Kellan proves to the council that the attack was you
我不知道我们怎样才能脱身了
I don't know how we're gonna spin it.
我不知道我的属下会有什么反应
I'm not sure how our crew reacts.
这些是我的人
These are my boys.
- 是我把他们拉出困境的 - 没错 是你
- I pulled them out of the stinking gutter. - Yeah you did.
但是那些锁上仓库门的人
But the ones who chained up that barn thought
以为他们是在解决叛徒
they were killing traitors.
当真♥相♥被发现后 你就会成为叛徒了
When the truth comes out, then you become the traitor.
好吧
Aye.
我们可以告诉他们任何他们需要知道的真♥相♥
We can feed our boys any truth that we need.
只有奥尼尔可以证明我和这件事有关系
Only one who can prove I was connected is O'Neill.
所以我们去把这张嘴封死 怎么样?
So you and I are gonna go and tie up that loose end, yeah?
好吧
Right.
老天
Jesus.
我昨天晚上去找你了
I went looking for you last night.
- 我没回家 - 是啊 你一定心里很乱
- I didn't go home. - Aye. Must have a lot on your mind.
应该吧
I guess.
你知道吉米会炸掉那辆货车的!
You knew Jimmy was gonna blow that truck!
- 我不知道 - 别跟我撒谎 伙计
- I didn't know. - Don't lie to me, brother.
我没有撒谎 你得相信我 基茨
I'm not lying. You gotta believe me, Keith.
我相不相信不重要
Doesn't matter what I believe.
昨天事故之后
After yesterday,
为了得到真♥相♥萨门克罗会把你撕开的
Samcro's gonna rip you open to get the truth
这样我们都死定了
and we're both dead men.
那我应该怎么做?
What should I do?
你应该他妈的离开这里避避风头
You should get the hell out of here and lay low
直到贾克斯找到孩子离开
until Jax gets that kid and leaves.
该死!
Shite!
啊!
Ah!
看来你没有撒谎
I guess you weren't lying.
我们弄来了个医生和医院的头头
Got ourselves a doctor and a hospital boss.
- 你要干嘛? - 闭嘴 你没资格问问题
- What do you want? - Shut up. You don't get to ask questions.
- 我需要联♥系♥你们帮派 - 你想干嘛?
- I need a way to reach your club. - What do you want?
我刚刚说什么了 贱♥人♥?
What did I just say, bitch?
他们要提条件
They need to make their demands.
聪明 老大就是老大
Smart. That's why she's the boss.
把电♥话♥给他们吧 塔拉
Give them a number, Tara.
柯兰需要我们作证是吉米炸掉了那辆货车
Kellan needs us to prove Jimmy blew up that gun truck.
那亚伯呢?
And what about Abel?
一回事 抓到吉米 我们就可以拿回亚伯
Same promise. Get Jimmy, we get Abel.
- 我们从奥尼尔下手 - 没错
- We start with O'Neill. - Yeah.
他和吉米的人是唯一不在货仓里的
Him and Jimmy's guys were the only ones not in that barn.
任何远程控制器在那段距离都可以遥控
Any remote detonator could cover that distance.
- 一定是他 - 奥尼尔是个警官
- It had to be him. - O'Neill's an officer.
我们如果把他当奸细
We call him out as a rat,
就相当于我们在谴责整个分会
we pretty much condemn the whole charter.
也许到了我们要正视这个问题的时候了
Maybe it's time we look at that.
我们怎么知道吉米没有其他内应?
How do we know Jimmy didn't turn others?
那个奸细杂种...
That rat bastard...
因为我的兄弟们对帮派都是忠心耿耿的
Because my boys are loyal to the MC.
是的 关于奥尼尔你是对的
Aye, you're right about O'Neill.
现在这个爱尔兰人比帮会重要得多
The Irish became more important than the patch.
你可不是这么告诉我的
That's not what you told me.
我一直对我的属下抱有一丝怀疑
I give my boys the benefit of the doubt.
但是昨天的事情发生之后 不用怀疑了
But after yesterday, there's no doubt left.
他走了 他住的房♥子空了
He's gone. His flat's empty.
他肯定是跟吉米跑了
He's gotta be with Jimmy.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
听着 我会留心奥尼尔的
Look, I'll take care of O'Neill.
萨姆贝尔会好好处理叛徒的
Sambel will take care of the betrayal.
但是我们得去纽瑞给吉米一枪
But we need to get to Newry and put a bullet in Jimmy.
不行 只有我们找到奥尼尔让他说出真♥相♥
No. Only way I get my son back is if we find O'Neill
我才能找回我儿子
make that bitch tell the truth.
好吧 好吧 那我们就追寻这个真♥相♥吧
Right. Right. So I guess it's the truth we're after.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed until you die
# 世间如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this world in the eye
混乱之子 第三季第10集
我们得找到奥尼尔
We need to find O'Neill.
为什么? 发生什么了?
Why? What happened?
利阿姆有麻烦了 彻瑞
Liam's in some trouble, Cherry.
你男人和昨天的爆♥炸♥脱不了干系
Your old man was responsible for that blast yesterday.
不 不会的 利阿姆热爱他的帮派
No. No, Liam loves the club.
我们只是要找到他 知道真♥相♥是什么
We just gotta find him, get the truth.
我知道那意味着什么
I know what that means.
你们会杀了他吗?
You gonna kill him?
他会有机会解释的
He'll get his say.
告诉他们你都知道些什么 亲爱的
Tell them what you know, sweetheart.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything.
好吗? 他昨天晚上没有回来
Okay? He didn't come home last night.
也没有给我打电♥话♥
He hasn't called.
他有家人吗? 或者是可以避风头的地方?
He have family? Some place he might lay low?
没有
No.
我的意思是 帮派是他唯一的家
I mean, the club is his only family.
我很抱歉 我真的不知道
I'm sorry. I really have no idea.
去把他的公♥寓♥翻个底朝天
Let's go turn over his apartment.
等等
Hold on.
你知道半春袋发生了什么吗?
You hear what happened to Half-Sack?
知道
Yeah.
你知道奥尼尔跟那有关 对吧?
You know O'Neill's connected to that, right?
狗屁
Bullshit.
不 她是对的
No, she's right.
卡米和利阿姆
Cammy and Liam.
都在吉米手下干活儿
Both under Jimmy's authority.
你知道吗 利阿姆也暗中参与了
You know, Liam was privy to your man
对你男人捅刀子的事
getting a knife in the belly.
你袒护他你也同样有罪
And you protecting this guy makes you just as guilty.
我... 不...
I'm... No...
奥尼尔不再是帮派的一员了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表