Whatever happens with these charges, we're looking at time.
我们有机会跟共和军改弦更张
We got a game-changer with this new Irish opportunity.
我可不想坐失良机
I'm not gonna let that slip through my fingers
哪怕要我在斯托克顿监狱之外交易
even if I gotta run it out of Stockton Yard.
就是说萨门克罗得要开些杀戒来促成这事儿
Which means Samcro is gonna need some bodies to make this happen.
现在 我们有六个人愿意转会过来
Now, we got six guys willing to make the transfer.
得等我们进监狱 才能投票决定他们是否加入
Voting them in is gonna take place after we're inside.
就是说我们得要在离开之前
Which means we gotta vote in a new member
投票引进一个新成员
before we go away.
我们需要柯茨克加入
We need Kozik to stay whole.
代贾克斯和派尼投 同意
Jax and Piney's proxies, yea.
我 同意
Me, yea.
不
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
不行
Can't do it.
哦
Oh.
来
Here.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
孩子没事
The baby's fine.
我知道
I know.
七十一万两千
Seven hundred and twelve.
我只能弄到这些了
It's everything I could get.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还不相信
And you had no faith.
大家都好吗?
Everybody okay?
好 你呢?
Good. You?
撑着
Getting through.
我 呃 不得不把我的证词交给内务组
I, uh, have to give my statement to our IA group.
是啊 关于泰勒我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry about Tyler.
嗯
Yeah.
瞧 你跟我得有始有终 贾克斯
Look, you and I need to finish what we started here, Jax.
我知道
I know.
我们刚得到消息 吉米·奥在取光他的积蓄
We just got word that Jimmy O is draining his accounts.
他想出境了
He's gonna jump.
安排兰尼和奥图见面
Set up a meeting with Lenny and Otto
我们就能找到吉米 了结这一切
and we'll find Jimmy, finish all this.
就让我们希望能在你妈妈
Let's just hope that happens
把整个事情毁掉之前成功吧
before your mother tanks the whole thing.
她今天拿枪指着我
She took me at gunpoint today.
叫我取消交易 不然她就自首
Told me to kill the deal or she would turn herself in
然后告诉律师我逼她做伪证
and tell the U.S. Attorney that I made her lie under oath.
抱歉 她害怕帮派发现以后会发生什么
Sorry. She is afraid of what will happen if the club finds out about this.
我保证 如果我们方法♥正♥确他们不会发现的
I promise they won't find out if we do it the right way.
现在 我想要IRA议会成员
Now, I need the Real IRA council.
你告诉我名字 我洗清你♥妈♥的♥罪名
You give me names, I clear your mother.
你交出吉米 我洗清你的帮派
You give me Jimmy, I clear your club.
这上面很好
It's nice up here.
这是我祖母的戒指
This was my grandmother's ring.
后面几天
Next few days
我得有些事情要做
I gotta do a few things.
我不知道会有什么结果
Not sure how it's all gonna land.
一切都在变化
Everything's changing.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们应该结婚
We should get married.
我试过了
I tried.
- 我就是无法放下 - 是啊
- I just can't get past it. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
克雷会需要李或者其他人过来成为第四人
Clay's gonna need Lee or someone down here to make a fourth guy.
等我进去以后再回来 他们会投票让你进来的
Just come back when I'm inside. They'll vote you in.
不 我不会像个婊♥子♥一样走后门的
No, I'm not gonna slip in the back door like some kind of bitch.
是啊 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
我们会需要你把这里的事情做完
We're gonna need you to finish things up here.
好吧 我呆在这里直到事情做完
All right. I'm here till it's done.
啊 谢谢
Ah, thanks.
我也爱她
I loved her too.
# 所以 把窗开着 #
So leave the window open
# 把窗开着 #
Leave the window open
# 我想要 享受这风景 #
I wanna take in this view
# 呼吸下面树木的气息 #
And smell the streets below
# 并且及时享受这人生 #
And live this life before it's gone
# 亲爱的 把窗开着 #
Honey, leave the window open
# 嘿 宝贝儿 #
Hey, baby.
然后 呃 然后我开枪回击
And, uh, then I returned fire.
我不知道是不是打中了人
I don't know if I hit anyone.
他们跑到车边开走了
They ran to the car and took off.
是辆新款灰色的本♥田♥
It was a late-model gray Honda.
好的
Okay.
好吧 他们有纹身吗?
Well, were they wearing colors?
不
No.
我离得太远看不见纹身
I wasn't close enough to see any ink
所以我没法判断
so I couldn't tell if
他们是卡拉瓦拉斯还是玛雅帮的
they were part of the Calaveras or the Mayans...
或者是其他帮派
or some other crew.
好了 好的
Okay. Good.
嗯 有别的事吗?
Um, anything else?
- 是 - 嗯
- Yes. - Um...
我有些事情要澄清
I need to disclose something.
泰勒探员和我正在
Agent Tyler and I were having
交往 恋爱那种
a relationship, romantic.
是新情况 所以我们还没时间记录下来
It was new, so we didn't have time to document anything.
也因此我对自己要告诉你的事情倍感痛苦
Which makes what I'm about to tell you that much more painful.
艾米
Amy
泰勒探员
Agent Tyler
在今天她死前跟我忏悔了一些事情
confessed something to me today before she died.
内容是什么 斯塔尔探员?
What was the confession, Agent Stahl?
是关于上个月在埃蒙德·海耶斯的事
It was about what happened last month at the safe house with Edmond Hayes.
继续
Continue.
呃 她是最早到现场的
Uh, she was first on the scene.
我到之后她叙述了事情经过
I arrived and she recounted what had happened.
我打电♥话♥以及写报告是因为
I made the call, filed the report
那是我主负责人 呃 好吧
because I'm the primary, and, uh, well
她今天告诉我
She told me today
那一切都是谎话
that it was all a lie.
在安全屋发生了什么事?
What happened at the safe house?
她跟埃蒙德·海耶斯发生了争吵
She got into an argument with Edmond Hayes.
他枪击她
He hit her
然后他试图逃跑
and then he tried to escape.
她在背后开了枪
And she shot him in the back.
然后她在伽玛 特勒出现时躲了起来
Then she hid when Gemma Teller showed up.
而且她看到伽玛
And she witnessed Gemma
出于自卫杀了波利 佐贝拉
kill Polly Zobelle in self-defense.
然后她决定嫁祸给伽玛
And then she decided to frame Gemma
谋杀了埃蒙德·海耶斯
for the murder of Edmond Hayes.
好保护她自己 逃过错杀之罪
To protect her from the dirty kill.
不 是保护我
No. To protect me.
她知道这案子对我的职业生涯有多重要
She knew how important this case was to my career
她不想让我失望
and she didn't wanna disappoint me.
所以伽玛 特勒的所有证词都是真的
So everything in Gemma Teller's statement was true.
是
Yes.
伽玛是被错误指控的
Gemma was wrongly charged.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表