Go on.
嘿 多谢安排
Hey, thanks for handling that.
没什么大不了的 兄弟
Aye, it's all good, brother.
我能不能去店里和崔妮蒂一起?
Can I go down to the shop, hang with Trinity?
- 不 你留在这 - 为什么?
- No. You stay up here. - Why?
- 你怕有人杀我? - 不得对我无礼
- Afraid someone's gonna shoot me? - Don't you brash me.
如果你去店里 崔妮会让你装架子
If you go down to the shop, Triny'll have you stocking shelves.
我们去她房♥间给你弄几部电影看看 宝贝
Come on, we'll go into her room and set you up with some movies, love.
我还记得我们那岁数的时候
Whew, I remember that age.
那时我如果那么和我老妈讲话
I'd have a rod taken to my ass
我的屁♥股♥会被揍开花
if I talked like that to my ma.
多么美好的往事
The good old days.
你说的对
You were right.
我当时一冲动就跟着奇博斯去了查敏
Me going to Chibs in Charming set this all in motion.
有时候冲动就是能战胜理智
Sometimes the heart beats the head.
是啊
Aye.
你对柯兰·阿什比都知道些什么?
What do you know about Kellan Ashby?
你这是犯错误 唐尼
This is bad, Donny.
- 见鬼 - 坐下 凯西
- Shit. - Sit down, Casey.
- 哦 圣母玛利亚 - 找到那个女孩
- Oh, Mother Mary. - Find the girl.
你到底在干什么 吉米?
What the hell are you doing, Jimmy?
把事情做对
Setting things right.
见鬼
Shit.
# 冬日的清晨 站在阳光下 #
Standing in the sun On a winter's day
# 感觉如此遥远 #
Seems so damn far away
# 耳边响起 #
That I hear
# 教堂的钟声 #
Church bells are ringing
# 独自赞美着上帝的荣耀 #
Singing glory To God alone
你过火了 吉米
You've burned it now, Jimmy.
柯兰亲手养大了这些兄弟
Kellan practically raised those brothers.
对他来说就像儿子一样
They're like sons to him.
好啊 那他现在可以埋葬掉一个了 不是吗?
Well, now he can bury one of them, yeah?
- 我们走 - 我们不跟你走
- Let's go. - We're not going with you.
我还得再杀一个来向你证明我有多爱你吗?
Do I have to kill another one to show you how much I love you?
我要带我的家人回家
I'm taking my family home.
- 妈 - 好的
- Ma. - Okay.
好的 别再杀人了
Okay, no more blood.
来 亲爱的 会没事的
Come on, sweetheart. It'll be all right.
我的行李
My stuff.
我把我的iPod留在卧室了
I left my iPod in the bedroom.
唐尼 能劳您大驾
Donny, would you be so kind
去拿一下我可爱的继女的iPod吗?
as to retrieve my lovely stepdaughter's iPod?
放下枪
Drop the gun.
放下枪! 照做!
Drop the gun! Do it!
- 崔妮! 崔妮! - 妈?
- Triny! Triny! - Ma?
是我
It's me.
- 那边没事吧? - 是的 她没事
- We okay in there? - Yeah, she's fine.
我听到了尖叫
I heard a scream.
趴地板上
On the floor.
脸朝下 手放头上
Face down, hands above your head.
坐下
Sit.
把崔妮和卡莉安带到楼下
Take Triny and Kerrianne downstairs.
你想怎么做伽玛?
What are you gonna do, Gemma?
我的家族有点事情要跟吉米弄清楚
My family has a few things to work out with Jimmy.
- 那不对 - 那就算是我的不对
- That's a mistake. - Then it's my mistake.
- 把姑娘们带出去 - 走 姑娘们 快
- Get the girls out of here. - Go on, girls, come on.
放下枪
Put it down.
- 你♥他♥妈♥干吗? - 保护你 把枪给我
- What the hell are you doing? - Protecting you. Give me the gun.
- 我要杀了这婊♥子♥养♥的♥ - 那我就先杀你
- I gotta kill this son of a bitch. - Not before I kill you.
哈 哈! 圣母啊
Ha, ha! Mother of Christ.
- 你是个疯婆子 完全是 - 闭嘴
- You're crazy bitches, the lot. - Shut up.
出去
Get out.
你敢再来找我和卡莉的
You come trying to fetch me and Kerri again
...我以上帝的名义发誓
...and I swear on my Catholic God,
我会把你脑袋打成马蜂窝
I'll fill your thick Irish skull with bullets.
滚
Go.
伽玛 后会有期
Gemma, always a pleasure.
我很快会再见你的 亲爱的
I'll see you real soon, love.
你干吗要阻止我?
Why the hell did you stop me?
你杀掉吉米 他的伙计会把你全家都清理掉
You kill Jimmy, and his crew would wipe out your whole family.
彻底的诛灭九族
Total bloody genocide.
你不明白
You don't know.
- 嘿 兄弟 最近怎样? - 挺好
- Hey, brother. How you doing? - Fine.
欢迎来到共和国 先生们
Welcome to the Republic, gents.
谢谢 是个美丽的国家
Thanks. Pretty country.
是啊 吉米的人?
Aye. Jimmy's guys?
不 IRA的军人 记账的
No, Real Army men, keeping tabs.
- 那些是吉米的小弟们 - 真的是小
- These are Jimmy's boys. - "Boys" is right.
- 他们有多大 - 15左右吧 大概
- How old are they? - Around 15, maybe.
这就是吉米雇佣的人?
That's who Jimmy is recruiting?
是啊 就是他们
Aye, that's them.
- 枪在哪儿? - 里面
- Where's the guns? - Inside.
嘿 刚才那是怎么回事?
Hey. What happened back there?
警♥察♥们应该要带走萨门克罗的人的啊
The pissers were supposed to pick up Samcro.
我不知道 吉米没消息
I don't know. Got no word from Jimmy.
那就打电♥话♥给他 我想快点完事
Well, call him. I wanna hurry this along.
这些都是好货啊
These are magnificent.
轻武器? 谁在做这个买♥♥卖♥♥?
Saws? Who's dealing these?
我们不管这个
We don't ask those questions.
聪明 兄弟 看上去有好几卡车的干草啊
Brilliant shit, man. Seen a dozen trucks hauling hay.
不过是又有几个农民给马儿们送吃的
Just another farmer bringing the food to the horses.
生意就没停过
Never been stopped yet.
希望能保持这个势头
Let's hope we can keep that streak going.
好啦 我们装好货以后 共和军会来拖走
All right, once we're loaded, army will drive the lorry.
我们负责在前头领路和侦察
We ride ahead and scout.
我们负责殿后 确保我们的侧翼安全
We'll pick up the rear, make sure nobody flanks us.
- 去哪? - 另一个仓库
- Where to? - It's another barn.
汉娜斯唐 就在贝尔法斯特外面
It's Hannahstown, just outside Belfast.
然后共和军接手后面的
Then the army takes it over from there.
好 快 兄弟们 我们出力啦
Right. Come on, boys. Let's get some muscle.
- 对 我们开工 - 好的
- Right, let's do this. - All right.
- 我来 - 吉米在哪?
- I got it. - Where's Jimmy?
- 他在路上 - 你跟他说过了?
- He's on his way. - You talk to him?
每次运货的时候吉米都到场的 他会来的
Look, Jimmy never misses a transport. He'll be here.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我记得我已经把你的工作都安排掉了
I thought I cleared your schedule.
哦
Oh.
昨天不是我要动手术
I wasn't the one having the procedure yesterday.
实际上是个朋友
It really was a friend.
对不起我误会了
I'm sorry I jumped to that conclusion.
其实 你没错 我是怀孕了
Well, you weren't wrong. I am pregnant.
我今晚预约了 所以我明天还真得请假
I made an appointment for this evening, so I'll need my day cleared tomorrow.
- 你有车吗? - 我打个车
- Do you have a ride? - I'll take a cab.
别搞笑了 我可以带你去
That's ridiculous. I can take you.
- 不用了 - 我走99号♥公路回家
- That's okay. - I take 99 home.
去那儿我不用绕太远
It's not that far out of my way.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thank you.
- 你们明白了? - 是
- You got that? - Yep.
- 好 抬起来 - 一起来
- Okay, pick it up. - Let's do it.
一切就位了
Everything's in place.
- 祖斯. - 在
- Juice. - Yup.
盯着点奥尼尔
Keep an eye on O'Neill.
收到 爽哥
Got it. Hap.
我们该走了
We should get moving.
吉米不来我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere until Jimmy gets here.
这我们说了不算 兄弟
That's not our call, brother.
共和军决定流程 他们准备好了
The army sets the pace. They're ready.
好啦 好了
All right, it's set.
你跟我来吗?
You coming with me?
他他妈要去哪儿?
Where the hell is he going?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表