Why did they bring you here?
因为我侄子赫克特 撒拉♥萨♥
My nephew, Hector Salazar.
他们想知道他的下落
Wanna know where he is.
我也想 你这婊♥子♥
So do I, bitch.
我可不像这些白人傻子
And unlike these stupid white boys,
你不告诉我我就直接崩了你
I'll kill you unless you give me something.
我们这是在做什么?
What are we doing here?
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
他一般会藏在什么地方?
Where would he go to hide?
18号♥公路上的那个废品仓库里
The old dumping yard, along the 18.
也许会在那 我真不知道 求你...
Might be there. I don't know. Please...
我们走
Let's go.
跟着他们
Stay with them.
你查看下房♥子里面 我们从路上包抄
Check the house. We'll take the road.
小心点
Careful.
我去
I'll go.
你们最好过来看看
See, you better come see this.
我靠
Shit.
你能给我拿瓶水么? 我得吃药了
Can you get me a bottle of water? I need to take my meds.
当然
Sure.
- 要办公用品么? - 不要
- Office supplies? - No.
我一定得让你看看这个
I really have to show this to you.
现在不行 查基
Not a good time, Chucky.
- 我要你帮我把后门打开 - 你要去哪?
- I need you to open the back gate for me. - Where are you going?
我要去试试那个宝马车 看看还有没有问题
I gotta, uh, test-drive that Beemer. Quality assurance.
你在撒谎 对吧?
You're lying to me, right?
你猜对了
That's right.
快去开门
Now open the gate.
喂
Hey.
- 你顾虑太多了 吉米 - 确实有点
- You worry too much, Jimmy. - Aye.
如果唐尼不能带着现金来
If Donny can't come up with the cash...
我不得不亲自去联♥系♥别的人了
...I'm gonna have to reach out to other people.
也就是说我不得不离开你这边的盛情款待
It'll mean me venturing out from your lovely hospitality here.
你现在可是个非常人物
You're a man in a very dire situation.
条子们 你的爱尔兰兄弟们
The feds, your Irish brothers,
一大帮人都在守候着你
a lot of people want you.
如果你离开这里
If you leave here...
有太多个可能性让事情变遭
...there are too many things that could go wrong.
坦白说你对我们的事都了如指掌
And you simply know too much about us.
老天啊维克特 我不会被抓的
Jesus, Viktor, I'm not gonna get caught.
就算万一被抓 我也不会出♥卖♥♥♥你们
And if I did, I'm not a rat.
我知道
I know that.
所以我希望尽最大可能维护我们的关系
And I want nothing more than to continue our relationship.
但让这愿望实现的唯一办法
But the only way that can happen is
是我们把你带到南美去
if we get you safely to South America.
而这正是我需要花钱的地方
And to do that, I need the money.
快上车
Get in the car.
不会吧?
Really?
枪给我
Gun.
你和贾克斯之间在搞什么?
What are you doing with Jax?
他怎么和你说的?
What did he tell you?
他没告诉我 也就是说不是什么好事
Nothing, which means it's bad.
你儿子懂得什么最重要
Your son knows his priorities.
家庭
Family.
我儿子脑筋不清楚
My son isn't thinking straight.
我确信不管他和你之间在酝酿什么
And I'm sure whatever he's got cooking with you
都只会伤害他的家庭
is only gonna hurt his family.
你想要怎么样?
What do you want?
终止协议
Kill the deal.
这可由不得你
That's not your decision.
终止协议 否则我就向检察官自首
Kill the deal or I turn myself in to the U.S. Attorney...
告诉他我所有的陈词都是一派谎言
...and tell him my statement was a pack of lies
是你强加给我的
you fed me.
我相信那个被你冤枉的探员
I'm sure that agent you're hanging all the blame on...
肯定会大力支持我那么做
...will have no problem backing me up on that.
伽玛你根本不知道你在做什么
You have no idea what you're stepping on here, Gemma.
中断协议 否则我就中断你的前途
End the deal or I end your career.
现在给我滚吧
Now get out.
那是什么回事?
What the hell was that?
没什么
Nothing.
伽玛是个逃犯 我们应该将她抓回去
Gemma's a fugitive. We gotta call it in.
- 不 我们不能那么做 - 朱恩...
- No, we don't. - June...
快闭嘴上车
Shut up and get in the car.
你不该离开她 是吧?
Left it pretty bad with her, didn't you?
我们一定要找到她 鲍比
We gotta find her, Bobby.
当然了
Yeah.
我们才刚刚饶了半个地球把你儿子救回来
Well, we just traveled halfway around the world to get your boy.
此刻塔拉应该是在公园散步才是
Tara should be a walk in the park.
有什么发现?
Anything?
看起来他的女友是失血而死
Looks like the girlfriend bled out.
另一个是被钝器打死
Other victim was bludgeoned.
萝莉·阿兰 她这次再也回不了家了
Laurie Allen. Never made it home from work.
撒拉♥萨♥是因为发泄而杀了她
Salazar killed her for the ride.
或许吧
Probably.
他开了辆灰色的雷克萨斯
Gray Lexus.
我们已经发布了通缉令
We put out an APB.
罗蒙娜
Ramona.
罗蒙娜听我说
Ramona, listen to me.
别担心 我没事的我保证 是的
Don't worry. I'll be okay. I promise. Yes.
告诉我妈我爱她 好吗?
Tell my mom I love her, okay?
再见
Bye.
诺尔斯医生
Dr. Knowles.
我们要见下雅各布
We need to see Jacob.
我要那份明细
I need that spec sheet...
- 进去 - 哦上帝
- Inside. - Oh, my God.
告诉查敏警方我手里有人♥质♥
Let Charming know they got themselves a hostage situation.
- 怎么回事? - 郡里的警官接手这里
- What's happening? - Uh, sheriffs have taken over.
谈判专家正要打电♥话♥给里面的撒拉♥萨♥
Negotiator's setting up a call with Salazar.
如果是塔拉杀了他的女人
If it was Tara who killed his girl,
谈判专家没什么鸟用
a negotiator ain't gonna do shit.
贾克斯 他们知道该怎么做
Jax, they know what they're doing.
- 撒拉♥萨♥会伤害她的! - 好吧 听着
- Salazar's gonna hurt her! - All right, look.
就目前来看 塔拉没什么事
As far as we know, Tara is fine.
如果他真想伤害她 他早就做了
If he was gonna hurt her, he would've already.
我们会把她平平安安的还给你
Now, we will get her back.
来吧
Come on.
- 你得振作 儿子 - 没错
- You need to keep it together, son. - Yeah.
- 好的 - 怎么了?
- All right. - What?
迈尔斯打来的 我猜伽玛把他甩掉了
That was Miles. I guess Gemma gave him the slip.
她现在有罪名在身
She's MIA.
该死
Shit.
- 我去找她 - 我和你一起去
- I'll find her. - I'm with you.
那些人怎么办?
What do we do about them?
给他们买♥♥些爆米花
Buy them some popcorn.
我们现在也只能光看着
Ain't nothing any of us is gonna be able to do now.
他们随时会打来 你来负责谈话
They're gonna be calling any minute. You're gonna do the talking.
把这些写下来
Write this down.
我要一辆警车 类似那种呃...
I want a police vehicle, like, um...
像那种特警用的商务车 安全可靠的
Like a SWAT van, something secure.
我要车上有足够的食物
I want enough food,
水和汽油能让我直接到达塔咖堤
water and gas to get to Tecate.
- 那是在墨西哥? - 不是 在新西兰
- Mexico? - No, New Zealand.
你在想什么呢 贱♥人♥?
What do you think, bitch?
我要所有的路上见不到一个条子
I want the roads clear of cops
还有出国安全通行证
and safe passage over the border.
还有我猜的话 要一满箱子的现金吧
And let me guess, a suitcase full of money.
不 另外我只有一个要求
No, there's only one other thing I want.
- 知道他要什么了? - 是的
- You get his demands? - Yeah.
他要安全通行到邻国
He wants a free ride to cartel country.
达成这个他会把海尔交出来
Gonna give us Hale for that.
那塔拉呢?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表