I know you probably don't believe that.
她毁了我们俩
She swallowed us both up.
我不会怪你的
I don't blame you.
自纳撒尼尔死后 她一直没能恢复过来
She never recovered from Nathaniel's death.
她不停责怪自己
Blamed it on herself.
我知道那副担子落在你肩上
I know that burden landed on you.
我为你母亲祈祷过
I prayed for your mother.
恳请上帝带走她的痛苦
Begged Jesus to take away her pain.
你去求上帝
You turned to God.
罗斯还是罗斯
Rose turned to Rose.
她最后悔的一件事就是
Her biggest regret...
失去了你
...Losing you.
别和你的家人分离
Don't let your family slip away.
嘿 伽玛
Hey, Gem.
兄弟们到了
Boys are here.
来吧 老爸 我们走
Come on, dad. Let's go.
- 天啊 想死我了 - 我也想你 宝贝
- Goddamn, l missed you. - Missed you too, baby.
非常想
So much.
我的宝贝儿子
My baby boy.
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
你的小宝贝怎么样?
How's our little man?
他很好
He's good.
- 他和尼塔在一起? - 是的
- Is he with Neeta? - Yeah.
- 塔拉在哪呢? - 她在里面
- Where's Tara? - She's inside.
她在帮我打包些东西
She's helping me box up some shit.
外公走开了
Grandpa walking.
老爷子情况如何?
How is pop doing?
- 她去世后对他打击很大 - 是啊
- Finally hit him that she's gone. - Hmm.
他知道他要离开这里了
He knows he's going away.
你们先进去 我最好去看着他点
You guys go on in. I better go help him get settled.
今天下午任务艰巨
It's gonna be a tough afternoon.
来吧 你怎么样? 还好吧?
Come on. How you hanging? You all right?
- 很高兴见到你 兄弟 - 我也是
- Good to see you, brother. - You too.
肩膀怎么样?
How's the shoulder?
没什么事 只要外婆的止痛药还有效的话
It's all right, as long as I don't run out of grandma's Vicodin.
你能骑车么?
Can you ride?
我想可以的吧 你呢 兄弟?
Yeah, I think I can. How about you, brother?
看来我得用一些外婆的库存品才行
I may have to hit up grandma's stash myself.
我给你弄些
I got some of that for you.
- 你刚到么? - 是的
- Did you just get here? - Yeah.
- 内特要带走所有的东西? - 不是
- Is Nate taking all this stuff? - No.
伽玛想要打包所有有纪念性的和值钱的东西
Gemma wanted to pack up all the sentimental objects and valuables...
并放到仓库里 其余的就捐给教堂
...Put them in storage. The rest goes to the church.
- 你还好吧? - 是的
- You doing okay? - Yeah.
怎么了?
What is it?
你想要真♥相♥ 对吧?
You want the truth, right?
我得告诉你发生了什么
Gotta tell you what's going on.
好的
Okay.
他们以教堂袭击案为由 取消我们保释
They're pulling our bail on the church assault.
已有两天了 我们本该会牢里去
Two days, we're all supposed to go back inside.
上帝啊
Jesus.
为什么说 "本该"?
"Supposed to"'?
哦上帝
Oh, my God.
- 他在哪? - 温哥华的某个地方
- Where is he? - Vancouver somewhere.
你们打算去那边?
You're heading up there?
是的
Yeah.
我们雇了个人跟踪他
We hired a guy to help track him down.
我们要带上伽玛 等内特被安置好了后
Gonna take Gemma, head out after Nate's taken care of.
- 你告诉伽玛关于亚伯的事了? - 还没
- Did you tell Gemma about Abel? - Not yet.
会告诉她的
We will.
嘿兄弟 克雷在找你
Oh, hey, brother, uh, Clay's looking for you.
好的
Okay.
塔拉 这些箱子是不是都要拿下去?
Tara, are these boxes all going down?
是的 麻烦你了
Yes, please.
那是蒂格的血?
Is that from Tig?
是的
Yeah.
那女孩子在哪? 照看内特的那个
Where's the girl? The one taking care of Nate.
那个不就是蒂格搞上的那个么?
Wasn't that who Tig was tapping?
是的 她呃...
Yeah, she, um...
回去了 回到危地马拉
...Went home, back to Guatemala.
- 我估计她吓坏了 - 是啊 我肯定
- I think she was freaked out. - Yeah, I bet.
- 嘿一路平安 - 路上慢点 兄弟
- Hey, get home safe. - Take it easy, brother.
我打个电♥话♥给卢克 告诉他我们已经送完枪了
I'll call Luke, let him know we handed off the guns.
回头在伽玛老家碰面 一路平安
See you guys at Gemma's. Safe ride.
这婊♥子♥居然把我说老了2岁
Bitch aged me two years.
打算怎么安排? 让我一个人在加拿大?
So, what's that gonna look like? Me in Canada?
我们会找个安全的地方安顿你先
We'll get you set up someplace safe,
通缉令贴不到的地方
off the grid.
这照片看起来不错
Get you good papers.
或许你该换个红发型先
Maybe you could go redhead.
哦老天 我还不如剃光头算了
Oh, Christ. I'd rather shave my head.
先过了这个风头 老妈
Heat will die down, Mom.
我什么时候能见家人? 见我的孙子?
And when do I get to see my family? My grandson?
我们会安排好的
We'll figure it out.
这是我们唯一的选择 宝贝
It's our only choice, baby.
很高兴见到你内特 你好么?
Good to see you, Nate. How are you?
嘿 外公
Hey, grandpa.
你为什么在这儿?
Why are you here?
克雷来帮我安置你
Clay's here to help me get you settled.
我不需要他的帮助
I don't need his help.
你老妈就是被他们害死的
This is what killed your mother.
好吧 老头显然还记得我
Well, old man certainly seems to remember me.
你还好吗 妈妈?
You okay, Mom?
你们几个就 离他远点吧
You guys should just stay clear of him.
塔拉和我会搞定的
Tara and I will handle it.
- 你得告诉她 - 我知道
- You have to tell her. - I know.
没准我们该等到内特安置好
Maybe we'll wait till Nate gets settled.
再告诉她这不幸的消息
Spread out the misery.
鲍比?
Bobby?
是 我看见他们了 情况可不好
Yeah, I see them, and it don't look good.
我们去找哈尼
Let's go find Honey.
哦 不 老天
Oh, no. Goddamn.
- 检查柜子里 - 哈尼 我们离开这儿
- Check the cabinet. - Honey, get out of here.
扶她起来 扶她起来 快走
Get her up, get her up. Gotta move.
- 见鬼! - 走
- Shit! - Move.
嘿!
Hey!
- 他们几个人? - 他们在另一间房♥
- How many of them? - They're in the other room.
他们他妈的是什么人?
Who the hell are those guys?
他们是本地的小喽啰
They're local peckerwoods.
这儿大部分毒品都是他们卖♥♥的
They run most of the crank up here.
他们想要开拓毒品市场
They decided they wanna be in the scrip-dope business.
没信♥号♥♥
Got no service.
告诉我们毒品在哪里
Tell us where the drugs are
不然我们就把这儿整个轰成碎片
or we'll tear this whole goddamn place apart!
舔我的屁♥眼♥去 你这杂种!
Suck my ass, you inbred puddle of piss!
掀翻这地方 找到他们的药
Rip this place apart. Find them meds.
那我们就呆这房♥子里
So we stay in the room,
他们找到毒品后 没准就会离开
they find the drugs, maybe they leave.
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
他们哪儿也去不了 检查车♥库♥里
They ain't going nowhere. Check the garage.
快 我们走 走 走 走 快
Come on. Let's go. Go, go, go. Come on.
嘘 老天啊
Phew. Holy shit.
我这儿有价值超过50万的处方药
I got over half a million in scrip here.
这些小混混道友为了这些会杀了我们
Those tweaker scumbags will kill us to get it.
我觉得就这么多了
I think that's all of them.
我想跟你们一起走
I wanna come with you.
去加拿大
To Canada.
不
No.
看 我是唯一没被通缉的人
Look, I'm the only one who's not wanted.
你们会需要我帮助的
You're gonna need my help.
我需要的只有你回去工作
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表