朱恩 这份传真刚从郡警长办公室发来的
June. This fax just came in from the county sheriff's office.
你在跟踪SOA的所有活动吗?
Are you flagging all activity for the Sons?
是的 还有爱尔兰人的 怎么了?
Yeah, and the Irish. Why?
贾克斯·特勒的医生女朋友失踪了
Jax Teller's doctor girlfriend is MIA.
真的?
Really?
谢谢
Thanks.
见鬼
Shit.
嘿 我打你几小时电♥话♥了 你得给我回个电
Hey, I've been trying you for hours. You need to call me back.
谢谢
Thanks.
客气了
Sure.
我不知道能说什么
I don't know what to say here.
感觉像个傻子
Feel like an idiot.
最起码
Bottom line here
我发现我有个妹妹
I found out I have a sister.
是啊 一个你差点乱♥伦♥的妹妹
Aye. A sister you nearly shagged.
你说的这好像是件坏事
You say that like it's a bad thing.
我得接这个
I gotta take this.
去找我的侄子 是吧?
Go get my nephew, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
那神父利用我们来证明吉米策划那场爆♥炸♥
The priest used us to prove Jimmy ordered that explosion.
IRA放出了绝杀令
IRA put out a kill order.
吉米已经是榜上有名的人了
Jimmy's a marked man.
那就给他除名 好吗? 我需要他活着回来
Then unmark him, all right? I need him back here alive.
是的 但首要的是找回我的孩子
Yeah, first thing I gotta do is find my kid.
我明白 但你要是想让伽玛脱离谋杀指控
I understand. But if you wanna get Gemma off the hook for the homicide
或者为帮派减刑 你得要把吉米当成首要事务
and reduced time for the club, you need to make Jimmy a priority.
瞧 我在想办法 好吧?
Look, I'm handling it, okay?
杰克逊?
Jackson?
关于崔妮蒂我很抱歉 我完全不知道
I'm sorry about Trinity. I had no idea.
很显然
Obviously.
没人知道
Nobody did.
是我的错
It's my fault.
她继承了她妈妈对男人的品味
She's got her ma's taste in men.
我猜是
I guess so.
我有些东西你们可能想看看
I've got something you boys might wanna see.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我就是想起戴夫和孩子们
Thinking about Dave and the kids.
他们肯定要急疯了
They must be out of their minds with worry.
现在警♥察♥肯定知道我们失踪了
Well, the police will know we're missing by now.
他们会找我们的
They're gonna be looking for us.
你好像控制的很好
You seem to be handling this well.
我们应该试着睡会儿
We should try to get some sleep.
- 艾格利 - 见鬼
- Eglee. - Shit.
抱歉 头儿 不知道你在这儿
Sorry, chief. Didn't know you were there.
- 你是来代班的? - 不是
- You come in to cover a shift? - No.
我正在水牛酒吧玩 遇到了市长办公室的尼基
I was out at the Buffalo Bar. I ran into Nikki from the mayor's office.
郡议会今晚召集一次紧急商讨
City council held a crisis assembly tonight.
他们投票决定圣华金警长接管整个部门
They voted the San Joa Sheriff's take over the entire department.
全体一致通过 她说他们通知了所有人
Unanimous decision. She said they contacted everyone.
- 今晚的事? - 是啊
- This happened tonight? - Yeah.
我想来看看你的邮件 看看他们发送了什么
Was coming to check your e-mail, see if they sent anything.
我连个屁邮件都没收到
I didn't get no damn e-mail.
那到底算什么意思?
What the hell does this mean?
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
啊 见鬼 给我找克拉门斯和路易丝来
Ah, shit. Grab me Clemens and Louise.
我要他们去带一个人过来
Need them to pick somebody up.
听着
Listen
麦基经常会把口袋里的东西都放在我梳妆台上
McGee always emptied his pockets on my dresser.
他留下了这个
He left this.
是个地址
It's an address.
没准是吉米的住处或者是唐尼的 我不清楚
Might be one of Jimmy's places or maybe Donny's. I don't know.
但是它可能能帮你们找到他
But it might help you find him.
谢啦
Thanks.
对你丈夫我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your old man.
我明白
I know.
这个应该交给你
You should have this.
谢谢
Thank you.
好啦 修女们马上要来了
All right, nuns'll be there soon.
我去找个爱尔兰兄弟 让他带路
I'm gonna grab one of the Irish, have him navigate.
- 我跟你一起去 - 妈
- I'm going with you. - Mom.
- 我跟你一起去 - 妈 你能不能就?
- I'm going with you. - Mom, can you just...?
你会用得上卡车把孩子接回家的
You're gonna need the truck to get the baby home.
让她去
Let her go.
求你别杀任何人
Please don't kill anybody.
我们走 我们去查一下这个地址
Let's go. We'll go run down this address.
你带上鲍比 我和奥佩可以应付修女
You take Bobby. Me and Ope can handle the nuns.
你只管接回我们的孩子
You just get our boy.
我们来操心爱尔兰共和军
We'll worry about the Irish.
大概一小时车程
That's about an hour's drive.
我们在纽瑞还有人可以相信的吗?
We've anyone left we can trust down in Newry?
也许吧 只是我们没时间去弄清楚都有谁了
Probably. We just don't have enough time to find out who they are.
你跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人联♥系♥过了?
You reach out to the Russians?
是啊 我跟波洛瓦谈过了
Aye. I talked to Putlova.
他的伙计还想要他们的枪
His crew still wants their guns.
他们出价给我们提供安全保护
They're offering me safe haven for a price.
好的
Good.
- 我们最好走吧 - 是啊
- We better go. - Yeah.
他怎么办?
What about him?
肖恩 醒醒 伙计
Sean. Wake up, lad.
醒醒
Wake up.
我看见你了
I see you.
哦 好极了
Oh, great.
- 你觉得让谁来清理这些? - 你?
- Who do you think has to clean that up? - You?
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight A perfect line
# 在恶魔的路上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path Until you die
# 世事如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this world In the eye
混乱之子 第三季第11集
见鬼
Shit.
肖恩·凯西
Sean Casey.
看看 牙齿
Check it. Teeth.
他们杀他之前折磨了他
They tortured him before they killed him.
见鬼 是为了菲奥娜 卡莉安
Shit. It's Fiona, Kerrianne.
他们折磨这个可怜的混♥蛋♥
They've tortured this poor bastard
就为了知道柯兰把他们藏哪儿了
to find out where Kellan's keeping them.
打给祖斯 叫他把他们带到巷子里
Call Juice. Tell him to bring them to the alley.
见鬼 见鬼
Shit. Shit.
我知道他办公室在哪
I know where his office is.
你叫警♥察♥凌晨4点把我拖到这儿
You have uniforms drag me in here at 4 in the morning?
你脑子他妈的坏了?
You out of your goddamn mind?
我猜我是在滥用职权 趁我还有权可用
Guess I'm just abusing the power, while I still got it.
这事儿不受我控制
It was out of my hands.
是一致通过的投票
It was a unanimous vote.
就是说你屁都没想过要阻止
Means you didn't do shit to stop it.
你对我说了谎 出♥卖♥♥♥了我整个部门
You lied to me, sold out my whole department.
发生太多事了 我什么都做不了
Too much has happened. There was nothing I could do.
这是查敏自己的决定
Charming made its own decision.
你 呃 听说林匹·费尔斯坦的事了?
You, uh, heard about Lumpy Feldstein?
今晚他死了
Passed tonight.
内出血
Internal bleeding.
太糟糕了 听到那个我很难过
That's awful. I'm sorry to hear that.
对你来说没那么难过
Not so awful for you.
现在解放街那一带你可以自♥由♥发展你的生意了
Now that strip of Liberty Street frees up for your development deal.
为你在市议会任期内铺平道路
The one you paved the way for during your tenure on city council.
警长 我在很多本地发展投资领域都有介入
I have my hands in a lot of local development ventures, chief.
那是我的本行
That's what I do.
没准你应该把集中精力 找到杀林匹的凶手
Maybe you should focus on what you do and find Lumpy's killer.
没有任何玛雅帮的痕迹
Not getting nowhere on that Mayan lead.
但有件事我知道 林匹拒绝卖♥♥掉他的健身馆
But I know for a fact that Lumpy was refusing to sell his gym.
看来只要是想得到那个地盘的人
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表