Come on!
祖斯 爽哥和奇博斯你们守在这 留意吉米
Juice, Happy, Chibs, stay here, keep an eye out for Jimmy.
收到
You got it.
上
Go.
我靠
Holy shit.
哦该死的 他在哪?
Oh, shit. Where is he?
- 有找到亚伯么? - 没有
- Abel? - Nothing.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
马上
Now.
这都怪我
I did this.
走吧 兄弟
Come on, brother.
你们都该走了
You should all go.
伽玛走
Gemma.
去吧 我陪着他
Go ahead. I got him.
那对夫妇所发生的事...
What happened to that couple...
无所谓了 老妈
Doesn't matter, Ma.
你父亲的手稿
Your father's manuscript...
那不代表真正的他 那只是他的内疚感
That wasn't him, Jax. That was his guilt.
我不管那是什么鬼东西
I don't give a shit what it was.
我不会再去追寻那鬼魂留下的脚印了
I'm done chasing that ghost.
你儿子在吉米那
Jimmy has your son.
他已经向议会提出了要求
He's reached out to the council.
他以安全出国为条件交换你儿子
He wants safe passage to the States in exchange for the boy.
我已经建议议会同意他了
I've advised they make the deal.
那现在什么情况?
So, what happens now?
等议会考虑结束后
Council considers it.
可能需要与你们见个面
Probably wants to meet with you.
在那之前 我们只能等了
Till then, we wait.
如果我们刚来这里你就告诉我们孩子在哪
None of this shit would have happened
这些破事根本不会发生
if you told us where he was when we got here.
我一直在努力帮助这个大家庭
I'm trying to help this family.
帮助我们?
Help us?
- 你没说笑? - 嘿 冷静
- Are you serious? - Hey. Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥的跟我搞笑?
Are you serious?
嘿冷静 这不怪他
Hey. It's not his fault.
这都是我的错
It's my mistake.
我不会再听死人的教诲
I'm done listening to dead men.
但你也别在装作是在帮我们的样子
But don't pretend you were trying to help us.
是否大行大善 那都是你口头上的话
Greater good or not, we were just a means to your own end.
你才不鸟这个大家庭
You don't give a shit about this family.
还有你20年前认识的那个约翰·特勒
And the John Teller you knew 20 years ago...
他现在对这个帮派也起不了屁个作用
...he didn't give a shit either.
25万现金 钞票号♥都记下了
Two hundred and fifty. Bills are marked
免得你们居心不良
in case you get any ideas.
你只要把它丢进垃圾桶 然后打个电♥话♥就行了
Just drop it in the trash, and make a call.
泰勒 爱斯特维茨和 莫罗警探会在那附近
Agents Tyler, Estevez, and Monroe will be nearby.
一旦撒拉♥萨♥来取这个 我们会跟踪他
If Salazar picks it up, we'll be on him.
那然后呢?
And what then?
会有车跟踪他 等他带我们到塔拉那里
Unmarked cars follow him, he leads us back to Tara,
我们就将他抓获
and we drop him.
包里有个追踪器 因此我们不会让他跑丢的
There's a tracker in the bag, so we can't lose him.
你最好确保不会
You better not.
- 那老头呢? - 他在来的路上
- Where's the old man? - He's on his way.
我们在监控区域碰头 嘿祝你好运蒂格
Meet you at the surveillance area. Hey, good luck, Tig.
嘿婊♥子♥ 你拉快点 最多给你5分钟
Hey, bitch. Shit quick. You got five minutes.
你看到那个了么?
Did you see that?
兄弟 拿上
Dude, grab it.
- 喂! - 快点 走走走
- Hey! - Come on. Go, go, go.
站住!
Come here!
那个拿东西的人是吗?
Is that the pickup?
他是不是其中一个小弟?
Is he the mule?
我不知道 跟着他们
I don't know. Follow them.
站住
Hold it.
站住!
Stop, stop!
联邦警♥察♥
Federal agents.
那孩子摆脱了我们 他跑远了
The kid's shaking us. He's getting away.
不会吧?
Are you kidding me?
他去哪? 孩子怎么了?
Where'd he go? What happened to the kids?
我看到撒拉♥萨♥了 他已经发现了我们
That's Salazar, man. He just spotted us.
该死
Shit.
撒拉♥萨♥发现了我们
Salazar made us.
他开一辆旧款红色小车驶向商业区
A late-model red sedan headed towards Commerce.
哦老天
Oh, my God.
一群饭桶 所有队员去商业区入口集♥合♥
You're all idiots. All units converge on Commerce entrance.
嫌犯驾驶一辆红色旧款小车
Suspect is in a late-model red sedan.
立即进行追踪和拦截 老天
Pursue and intercept now. God.
- 赫克特 - 这是个套
- Hector. - It was a set-up.
- 那里有条子在等着我 - 这些婊♥子♥
- There were cops waiting for me. - Little bitches.
- 要我拘留他么? - 不 让他走吧
- Should I hold him? - No. Just let him go.
明白
Copy that.
我们抓到了骑自行车的小贼
We picked up the money and the bicycle thief.
- 他不是小弟 - 是啊 肯定不是
- He wasn't a mule. - Yeah, no shit.
- 所以我才去追他 - 撒拉♥萨♥呢?
- That's why I went after him. - And Salazar?
我们太慢了 没跟上他
We were too late. We lost him.
- 他会杀了她们的 - 你知道么?
- He's gonna kill the girls now. - You know what?
你才是那个没按照计划行事的 混♥蛋♥
You're the one who went off plan, asshole.
你导致我们被撒拉♥萨♥发现
You ran us right into Salazar.
他是在保护那个包裹
He was protecting the drop.
我们本来可以抓到那孩子
We could have caught that kid...
之后还有时间可以把钱放到那垃圾罐里
...and still had time to put the money back in that can.
- 这事的后果都是你一手造成的 - 你
- This shit pile's all yours. - You...
- 哦别别别 - 放松点兄弟 放松点
- Oh, no, no, no. - Easy, bro. Easy. Easy.
来吧
Come on.
- 你报♥警♥了吗? - 没有 这里没有电♥话♥
- Did you call 911? - No,There's no phones.
那我们直接走吧
Let's just get out of here.
- 放下枪 - 不 你放下
- Drop the gun. - No. You drop it.
路易莎
Luisa.
- 出来路易莎! - 她正躺在浴室流血
- Luisa! - She's bleeding out in the bathroom.
- 赫克特 - 我靠
- Hector. - Oh, shit.
你需要我让她活着
You need me to keep her alive.
- 快做点什么 - 除非你让她离开
- Do something. - Only if you let her go.
- 塔拉 - 让她走我就救路易莎
- Tara. - Let her leave and I'll save Luisa.
好吧 但首先
Okay, first...
首先我们得把路易莎弄到车上
First we get Luisa in the car.
我们得先把她带出去 让后她可以走了
We'll get her out of here. Then she can go.
哦上帝啊 宝贝
Oh, my God, baby.
哦宝贝
Oh, baby.
如果他食言 直接杀他
If he reneges, shoot him.
快点来帮我! 加油 路易莎
Come on, help me! Come on, Luisa.
我们同意给吉米安全通行
We'll allow Jimmy a safe passage out of Ireland
以保证你儿子的安全
to secure the safety of your son.
你和柯兰一起去码头完成这个交易
You and Kellan will make the exchange at the docks.
那里会有一艘船等着吉米 把他带到唐郡机场
There's a boat waiting for Jimmy, to take him to an airfield in County Down.
吉米不傻
Jimmy's no idiot.
他怎么知道他把孩子交给我们后
How does he know after he hands over our kid
你们不毙了他
you ain't gonna gun him down?
这有关我们的诚信
There are assurances in place.
我们也需要你们去做些事情作为报答
We'll need something in return.
- 什么事? - 我们知道吉米已经联♥系♥上
- What? - We know Jimmy's reached out...
北加州的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
...to the Russians in Northern California.
你是说我们的买♥♥家?
The, uh, ones we've been muling your handguns to?
没错 吉米会在那停留一小段时间
Aye. There will be a short window of time when Jimmy will be there.
你们要先做了他
You need to kill him
免得他逃到我们找不到的地方
before he exiles someplace where we can't find him.
同时作为酬劳
Comes with rewards.
我们愿意显著提高和你们之间的枪♥支♥交易
We're willing to significantly expand your gun business.
我觉得我们应该稍后再谈这个事情
I think we should discuss this at another time.
不 神父 这点我们不许要你的参与
No, we don't need your counsel on this, Father.
吉米偏离了我们的目标
Jimmy lost sight of our goals,
但我们需要他创造的收益
but we need the income he generated.
我们希望混乱之子可以帮我们完成预期销量
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表