Okay, Vicodin.
来 吃了
Here, eat up.
罗斯再也不需要这些了
Rose don't need them anymore.
- 内特怎样?- 希望明天会忘记
- How's Nate? - Hopefully he'll forget by morning.
我们得把你送急诊
We gotta get you to the ER.
是枪伤 他们会报♥警♥的
It's a bullet wound. They'll report it to the cops.
那是意外 他们不会抓你父亲的
It's an accident. They can't arrest your father.
我不是担心他
Not him I'm worried about.
好吧 但你得拖着这个废人走
okay, but you're gonna have to pull this slug.
你可以吗?
Think you can do that?
嗯 我会用点润滑剂
Yeah, I'll just use a little lube.
- 抱歉 - 别这样
- I'm sorry. - Come on.
你们会后悔的
You're making a mistake.
你和祖斯说过了?
You talk to Juice?
嗯 在等塞格的消息
Yeah. Waiting on serg's intel.
我们错过了什么吗?
We miss anything?
刚准备开始呢
Just about to get started.
你想先碾了那废柴?
You want first crack at the pilata?
好
Yeah.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在帮他
I'm helping him through it.
等等
Wait.
这是干嘛?
What is this?
求求你
Please.
求求你 制止他们
Please. Tell them no.
不要 不要
No. No.
太棒了 牛人 太棒了
Bravo, matador, bravo.
停下 停下 够了
Stop. Stop. No more.
停下
Stop.
为什么阿尔瓦雷斯要吞并你?
Why's alvarez patching you over?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
玛雅帮要在罗带制♥作♥和分销毒品
The Mayans are setting up a bag-and-cut operation in lodi.
他们要进入斯托克顿监狱 我就知道这些
They're moving I-I to stockton prison. That's all I know.
肯定是阿尔瓦雷斯和佐贝拉的协定
This had to be the deal alvarez cut with zobelle.
肯定还有效
Must still be on the table.
玛雅帮供毒品 联盟给他们监狱市场
Mayans supply the dope, ab gives them the prison market.
他们在罗带加工
They're processing h in lodi...
就是说要穿过查敏到达斯托克顿
Means they're running it through charming to get to stockton.
得把阿尔瓦雷斯打倒 碎尸万段
Gotta take alvarez down. Shred him in pieces.
我们要大开杀戒
We get bloody.
我们打不起另一场仗了
We can't afford another war.
我们才勉强熬过一仗
We just ended one almost finished us.
还有面对谋杀指控
We got assault charges pending.
伽玛逃跑 亚伯被掳
Gemma gone, Abel.
我们要和他对着干 是自掘坟墓
We off this guy, it's an escalation.
血腥的92年又重现了
Bloody '92 all over again.
要是我们先放过这个混♥蛋♥
We spare this shithead,
也许还有商量的空间
might give us a little room to negotiate.
商量什么?
Negotiate what?
阿尔瓦雷斯要我们死
Alvarez wants us dead.
那我们就得让他改变主意
Well, then we'll just have to change his mind.
我要发起投票吗?
Do l need to take a vote?
把这小杂种挖出来
Let this pendejo out of the hole.
让他走
He's going home.
嘿 赫克特
Hey, Hector.
你今天走运了
It's your lucky day.
在做调查吗?
Doing a little research?
你做什么 都与我无关
Look, whatever you did, it's none of my business.
我只是在做我的工作
I'm just here to do my job.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
你要去哪? 去药房♥ 纱布用完了
Where you going? Rite aid. We're out of gauze.
你得留在这里
You should stick around.
在这个情况下 这样对你比较好
Under the circumstances, think it's best.
情况
Circumstances?
你受不了引诱去打个电♥话♥ 就值1W美金了
ones that might tempt you to make a $10,000 phone call.
- 悬赏金已经升到2.5W了- 哇
- The reward's been upped to 25 grand. - Wow.
你得洗多少个便盆才能赚够这么多啊?
How many bedpans you gotta empty for that kind of cash?
无数个
A lot.
抱歉 现在别阻碍我
I'm sorry. Now, get out of my way.
枪没子弹 亲爱的
The gun's empty, sweetheart.
继续吧
Go ahead.
掰扳机
Pull the trigger.
这把可是子弹满满的
But this one is very loaded.
走吧
Let's go.
贪婪的小红帽 来
My Greedy Little Guati. Go On.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
伽玛来电了 你外公出了点事 她想我过去
Gemma called. Something happened with your granddad. She wants me up there.
不要
No.
如果你和我妈一起被抓了
If you get caught with my mom,
那是教唆和从犯 那是联邦级犯罪
that's aiding and abetting, federal crime.
那你想我怎么跟她说?
What do you want me to tell her?
跟她说你要请假停职
Tell her you're taking a leave of absence.
我想跟你说的
I was gonna tell you.
你上司的脸是你打的?
The beating you put on your boss?
你要把那个也告诉我吗?
You gonna tell me about that too?
喂?
Yeah?
什么时候?
When?
好 我马上来
okay, I'm on my way.
什么事?
What is it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我一会回来
I'll be back in a little while.
我们要把话说完
We need to finish this conversation.
愿上帝把你从罪孽中解脱
May the lord who freed you from sin save you.
愿他让你振作 我的儿子
May he raise you up, my son.
等到天黑
Wait until dark.
标上名字
Mark him.
在沙滩上扔下他
Drop him in short strand.
我要每个人都知道卡米·海耶斯回来了
I want everyone to know Cammy Hayes came home.
塞格有什么发现?
What did serg find?
三天前
Three days ago.
在洛克林火车站
Amtrak station in rocklin.
蒂莫西·奥'德尔带着一个婴儿买♥♥了单程票
Timothy o'Dell and infant bought a one-way ticket
去温哥华
to Vancouver.
我的孩子
My kid.
亚伯没事
Abel's fine.
我们知道他要北上了
We know he's up north.
我们会找到卡梅伦 把你儿子带回家的
We're gonna find Cameron and we're gonna bring your son home.
嗯
Yeah.
现在我投降了
Now I surrender.
安心睡去
Peaceful to sleep.
我把我的灵魂交到你手上
Into thy hands give thee my soul to keep.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表