Fresh. What do you want, Darby?
你可能会对我要说的感兴趣
You might be interested in what I have to say.
迫不及待啊
Oh, I can't wait.
在开特曼诊所看到
Saw Jax Teller and his doctor girlfriend
贾克斯·特勒和他的医生女友
at the Kettleman Clinic.
他们在贩卖♥♥非法处方药
They were moving illegal scrips.
你怎么知道是非法的?
And how do you know they were illegal?
我看到的时候我就知道
I know an illegal drug buy when I see one.
- 混乱之子在进行药品交易? - 一定是
- The Sons are in the dope business? - It would appear that way.
他们可能有一车♥库♥的非法药品
And they probably got a garage full of oxy.
你为什么把这些告诉我?
And why are you sharing this with me and my pie?
因为我想看到那帮混♥蛋♥倒霉
Because I want these assholes to suffer.
警♥察♥都是克雷的人
The cops are in Clay's pocket,
在你弟弟身上发生那一切之后...
and after what happened to your brother...
...我觉得你也想让他们倒霉
...I'd think that you'd have an ax to grind with the Sons too.
你希望我替你除掉对手
You want me to get rid of your competition.
不是 我早就不在局中了 北欧帮已经完了
Nah, I ain't in the game anymore. Nords are done.
差点被烧死让我重新考虑生活的重点
And almost getting burned to death tends to make one rethink one's priorities.
复仇不是最重要的
Revenge isn't exactly taking the high road.
呃 我不是坏人并不意味着我是圣人
Well, just because I ain't dirty doesn't mean that I'm a saint.
你已经知道了消息
You got the information.
怎么做随你
You do what you want.
是的 我会... 好的 我会告诉他的
Yeah, I'll... Okay, I'll tell him.
圣华金警局的电♥话♥
That was San Joa sheriff's.
突袭混乱之子的帮会 希望我们配合
Planning a raid on the Sons' clubhouse. Want us to assist.
来看伽玛的
Here to see Gemma.
莫罗夫人不在房♥里
Mrs. Morrow's not in her room.
介意我在这等吗?
Mind if I wait?
不介意
Sure.
- 是真的吗? - 我不知道
- Is this real? - I don't know.
嘿 我认识那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, I know that son of a bitch.
快点 快点 给他注射
Come on, come on, get the cyanide.
我找不到了
I can't find it.
- 开什么玩笑? - 该死
- Are you kidding me? - Shit.
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
Jesus Christ. What the hell are you doing?
- 我们不能伤害他 - 快点吧
- We can't hurt this guy. - Just do it.
- 嘿 他做了什么? - 你认识他?
- Hey, what'd he do? - You know this guy?
- 恩 差不多 - 他差不多因为
- Mm, sort of. - Well, he's sort of under arrest...
危害他人和虚假警报而被捕了
...for reckless endangerment and making a false report.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
先思考后行动 笨蛋
Brains before bullets, asshole.
真的? 你打了他的一边脑袋
Really? You slammed the side of his head.
哇
Wham.
好吧 现在 如果有人看见了
Okay, now, if they see that,
会被指控杀人的
that's gonna point to homicide.
氰化物就不会了吗?
And cyanide won't?
他的心跳停止了
His heart stopped.
可能有一百种原因
Could be for a hundred reasons.
即使他们验尸 也需要好几天
I mean, even if they do an autopsy, it'll take days.
我们早就走了
We'll be long gone.
如果你不让那杂种揍你 就不会这样了
If you didn't let the little bitch clock you, this never would have happened.
- 是的 - 嘿
- Yeah. - Hey.
够了 够了 你们挡住了唯一的摄像头
Enough. Enough. You blocked the only camera.
没有目击者和录像 我们没事的
There's no witnesses or prints. We're all right.
圣华金警局 所有人趴下
San Joa Sheriff. Everybody down.
- 趴下 - 警♥察♥
- Down. - Sheriff's.
趴下
Get on the ground.
趴下
Get down.
趴下 趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down. Down, down, down.
抱歉
Sorry.
检查他们的武器 所有都查
Check them for weapons. Check all of them.
上级要查的
The Superbees wanna know
帮会和仓库都是干净的 没有药物
Clubhouse and the garage are all clean. No pharmaceuticals.
不是为了波佐 这是突击搜查
This ain't about Pozo. This is search and seizure.
他们在找药物
They're looking for scrips.
他们怎么知道的?
How the hell do they know?
该死的
This is bullshit.
几小时前我们还在一起
We were face-to-face a couple hours ago.
你就不能给我点暗示?
You can't throw me a hint that shit's gonna go down?
我也不知道
I didn't know.
是突袭
It happened fast.
是的
Yeah.
确实是
It sure did.
死老头? 已经完了
Cancer boy? Dead to us.
克雷 伽玛刚刚打电♥话♥了
Clay, Gem just called.
奥斯瓦德现在在路上了
Oswald's on his way now.
叫上我们的朋友
Call our friend.
我们有半个小时的时间摆脱这一切
We got a half an hour to pull this shit off.
那些警♥察♥来这做什么?
What were all the cops here for?
搜查而已 你和她在一起做什么?
They're just rattling our cages. What's she doing with you?
呃 我去接孩子的时候顺便带她一程
Um, gave her a lift on my way to pick up the kids.
我要用凯迪
I need the Caddy.
也许时机不合适 但是我希望你能搭我一程
This is probably a bad time, but I was hoping to get that lift home.
你说的对 时机的确不合适
You're right, it is a bad time.
- 怎么了? - 一个墨西哥家伙挂掉了
- What's going on? - A Mexican guy died.
似乎是病发
Some kind of seizure.
我和圣华金警局说过了
I spoke to the San Joa DA.
保释听证会推迟十天
The bail hearing's been pushed ten days.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
发生了什么?
What happened?
太多坏蛋要抓了 我猜是
Backlog of bad guys, I guess.
回头见 晚安 绅士们
See you then. Good night, gentlemen.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会等我们的朋友
I'll wait for our friend.
这关系到我的孙子 艾略特
This is about my grandson, Elliot.
我们知道他在哪
We know where he is.
贝尔法斯特
Belfast.
我以为贾克斯说过他在温哥华
I thought Jax said he was in Vancouver.
你怎么知道他在爱尔兰?
How do you know he's in Ireland?
帮会在贝尔法斯特有个堂口
Club has a charter in Belfast.
我们只需要你听我们说完
We just need you to hear us out.
听着 亚伯的事我很抱歉 真的
Look, I'm sorry about Abel. I really am.
但是如果我反对海尔
But if I got a shot against Hale,
我就不能和萨门克罗有联♥系♥了
I can't be associated with Samcro.
查敏不能再有杀戮了
Not gonna be any more blood in Charming.
我们和墨西哥帮的事已经完事了
Our beef with the Mexicans Put away.
很快 人们会忘记袭击的事
Soon, people are going to forget about the drive-by,
一切都会恢复正常
it's gonna be business as usual.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你的伐木机器 怎么把它弄出海的?
Your forestry equipment, how do you get it overseas?
我用货机运出斯托克顿 怎么了?
I run cargo jets out of Stockton. Why?
你们想去贝尔法斯特
You want passage to Belfast.
刚刚知道保释听证会已经推迟了
Just found out the bail hearing's been pushed.
你的资金不会有风险的
Your bond won't be at risk.
给我们一周多的时间 让我们找到我们的孙子
Gives us a little bit more than a week to find our grandson.
我们的朋友来了
Our friend's here.
走吧
Come on.
艾略特·奥斯瓦德 马可思·阿尔瓦雷斯
Elliot Oswald, Marcus Alvarez.
玛雅帮创始人之一
Founding member, Mayan Motorcycle Club.
这是什么意思
What's this about?
暴♥力♥已经结束的证据
Proof that the violence is over.
我们达成了共识
We've come to an understanding.
混乱之子和玛雅帮 我们和好了
Sons and Mayans, we're good.
不再有杀戮了
No more bloodshed.
我保证
I promise.
通行费
Paying the toll.
希望你能找到你的孩子
Hope you find your boy
明天有去英国曼切斯特的货机
Got a cargo heading to Manchester, U.K., tomorrow.
下午六点在斯托克顿地铁站出发
Taking off out of Stockton Metro, 6 p.m.
要准时 不能晚到一分钟
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表