哟 咋了?
Yo. What's up?
你最近怎样? 咋了 哥?
How you been? What's up, bro?
玛雅帮正锁定罗带
Mayans are locking down lodi,
策划着分销海♥洛♥因♥
setting up distribution for heroin.
要穿过查敏 运到斯托克顿市场
Ferrying through charming to get to stockton yard.
靠 我知道你不会允许这样的事情的
Shit. I know you ain't gonna let that happen.
要我们马上对着干 持久战就得开始
We run at this now, it turns long and bloody.
阿尔瓦雷斯也不想开战
Alvarez don't want a war any more than we do.
我们需要的是情报
What we need is intel.
他们在那里制♥作♥ 什么时候运送
Where they process, when they mule.
好的 我们可以开始刺探
All right, we can start digging.
不过我们需要AK 至少半打
But we're gonna need AK's, at least half dozen.
最近这批得月底才到货呢
I ain't gonna have another shipment till the end of the month.
听着 哥们 很久以来
Listen, man, it's been a long time...
都没有人敢在我们头上动土了
...Since we had this kind of weight in our backyard, brother.
我们也许可以找到些Mp5 好吧 那可以
We may be able to find some MP5s. All right, that'll work.
你冷静点 别冲动
You be cool, man. Stay right.
哟 猫王 你也是
Yo, Elvis, you too.
哟 卢克
Yo, Luke.
你打算增加点种族成员?
You thinking of adding a little color to the ranks?
嗯 黑爱尔兰人 照片的事你问过杰米了吗?
Yeah, black lrish. You ask Jimmy about the photo?
对 他说卡梅伦搭了火车 因为坐飞机太冒险
Aye. Said Cameron was on the train because it's too risky to fly.
肯定还在温哥华
Gotta still be in Vancouver.
嗯? 那他的联♥系♥人呢 他待哪里?
Well? What about his contacts, places he stays?
你懂吗? 我要详细消息 这是手下要干的事
- You understand? I need details. - That task is on the soldier.
军队是不会拘于小节的
Army doesn't get involved in specifics.
我才不鸟军队干啥
I don't give a shit what the army does.
你的人抓了我儿子
Your guy has my son.
抱歉 贾克斯
Sorry, jax.
你跟我说抱歉?
You're sorry?
- 你有孩子吗? - 我没有
- Do you have kids? - I don't.
那你知个毛抱歉
Then you don't know shit about sorry--
贾克斯 贾克斯 贾克斯
jax, jax, jax.
我们会努力找的 克雷 我向你保证
We're being diligent on this, clay. Got my word on that.
嗯
Yeah.
上次那批货
The last shipment.
一样的货 10公斤 9s枪 6捆
Same deal, 10 kg-9s, six rolls.
嗯 我们在俄勒冈交货了会给你个电♥话♥
We'll give you a call after we hand off in Oregon.
你能拿过来吗?
Can you bring those over?
我们得尽快找到亚伯
We gotta find Abel, quick.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
让祖斯找塞格吧 会的
- Have juice find serg. - Will do.
去和林谈谈
Go talk to Lin.
我可以问个问题吗?
Should l ask?
上帝保佑
Got the blessings.
很快就结束了
It's fast.
我们只是做该做的
We did what needed to be done.
我不觉得有那个必要 哥
I'm losing sight of that need, brother.
我是来接孩子的 莫
I've come for the boy, Mo.
为什么?
Why?
你带他去哪里了?
Where you taking him?
一个好的天主教家庭
A good catholic family.
他已经有归宿了
He's already got a family.
不要产生感情了 莫
Don't get attached, mo.
你不能因为你爱他爷爷就这样
This can't be about your love for his grandfather.
你有想过
Do you ever think...
约翰以前是错的?
...JT made a mistake?
也许他该和我一起留在贝尔法斯特
Maybe if he'd stayed in Belfast with me--
约翰·特勒的家人在查敏
John teller's family was in charming.
他在哪?
Where is he?
在我卧室
He's in my bedroom.
我不会伤害他的 我保证
He'll see no harm, I promise.
嗯 你会没事的 骨头和肌肉都没有损伤
Well? You're gonna be fine. There's no bone or muscle damage.
谢谢医生 抱歉耽误你工作了
Thanks, doc. I'm sorry l pulled you away from your work.
没事
It's okay.
贾克斯怎样了?
How's jax holding up?
我也不知道
I don't know.
爸爸?
Dad?
我确信你们比我知道的更多
I'm sure he tell you guys more than he does me.
- 爸爸? - 内特?
Daddy? Nate?
什么? 你看见内特了? 他不在房♥间
What? -You seen Nate? He's not in his room.
没 早上他就不见了 猎枪也不见了
No, not since this morning. He's gone. So's the hunting rifle.
噢 靠 我20分钟前的确听到过汽车声
Oh, shit. You know, I did hear a car about 20 minutes ago.
哦 天啊
Oh, Christ.
哦 靠 凯迪不见了
Oh, shit. The caddy's gone.
他开车没问题吗?
Is he okay to drive?
得看他觉得自己在什么年代
Depends what decade he thinks he's cruising in.
他会去哪呢?
Where would he go?
我他妈不知道
I have no goddamn idea.
肯定有人知道他的习惯的
Someone must know his routine.
对
Yeah.
有人知道的
Somebody does.
# 你失落的时候你会去哪? #
Where do you go when you're blue
那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
是他的看护人
It's his caregiver.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
- 说来话长 - 有人在吗?
- It's complicated. - Is someone there?
# 你什么时候只是个疯子? #
When you're just an ordinary fool?
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul you're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第三季第3集
阿梅利亚 我得问你个问题
Amelia, l need to ask you a question.
好啊 我也得去上厕所 大概一个小时前吧
Yeah, and l need to take a piss, like, an hour ago.
抱歉 我忘记了
I'm sorry. I forgot.
来
Here.
啊!太冷了
Ah! That's cold.
内特开车走了 知道他可能会去哪吗?
Nate took off in the car. Any idea where he might be heading?
他当时穿什么衣服?
What was he wearing?
我不知道
I don't know.
摸不透 他可能去很多个不同的地方
Depends. He could be a hundred different places.
你能说具体点吗?
Could you be a little more specific?
我尿完了
I'm done.
如果你放了我 我会帮你找他的
If you cut me loose, i'll help you find him.
- 不行 - 我手脚都发麻了
- Can't do that. - My hands and my feet are numb...
我屁♥股♥疼死了 你可以用枪指着我
...My ass is killing me. You can keep a gun on me.
我会打几个电♥话♥ 帮你找到他 就这样
I'll make a few call, help you find him. That's the deal.
我来提醒一下你的处境 亲爱的
Let me remind you of your circumstances, sweetheart.
你被绑在一个地下室 你在美国
You are tied up in a basement with no family, no friends...
没有家人 没有朋友
...Anywhere in the states.
你在地球上消失了 也没人知道 没人关心
You drop off the planet, no one knows. No one cares.
上帝 你是威胁要杀我吗?
Jesus Christ. Are you threatening to kill me?
不
No.
但我看看这个房♥间
But l look around this room...
我看到有电钻 锯子 焊枪
...I see a drill, Box cutters, a welding torch.
很多这些东西都让你不舒服
Lots of shit make you really uncomfortable.
疯婊♥子♥
Psycho bitch.
听着 你什么都没听进去 婊♥子♥
Listen, you ain't heard nothing, chiquita.
要是因为你拖拖拉拉 我爸爸发生了什么事
Anything happens to my dad because of your stallng...
我会保证你下半辈子就坐轮椅上
...I'll make sure you end up in this wheelchair permanently.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
伽玛
Gemma!
裕佛节?
Buddha's birthday?
我和香港客人开宴席呢 你要干什么?
Luncheon for my Hong Kong clients. What do you need?
Mp-5 半打
Mp-5s, half dozen.
- 我听说袭击的事了 - 更糟糕
- I heard about the attack. - Deeper than that.
联盟向阿尔瓦雷斯提供了斯托克顿监狱的渠道
Ab gave Alvarez a pipeline to stockton yard.
玛雅帮要在罗带开店
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表